Road Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slate had been wearing a very sheer and see-through condom, so I could clearly make out the details of his thick dick. It had some nice veins, but was also smooth. He was neatly trimmed, including his balls, and the whole area was well maintained like the outfield at Camden Yards. Laying across his lap, Amanda gave his hardness a few strokes before taking him into her mouth. When she did, she locked her gaze on mine and worked her way down the shaft, her lips widening as she approached the base. She eventually worked into a steady rhythm, only breaking cadence so she could slap his hard prick against her tongue -- the sound filling the room. Slate was really getting into it, and undulating his hips a bit to meet her downward stroke. I, too, was into it, as I was really pumping myself with my hand, matching Amanda's strokes. For her part, she was basically fucking him with her mouth.

Rising from the chair, I approached and offered my cock to Amanda. At first, she sucked us both alternately, spending time exploring each with her mouth, and eventually bringing us together, pressing our cocks together and fitting what she could into her hot mouth. Feeling his hardness against mine was surprisingly hot, especially since my wife was "brokering" the interaction. Taking a break from sucking us, Amanda looked at our dicks in her hands, like an artist admiring her work.

Removing our cocks from her mouth, Amanda looked up at me in near exasperation and said, "I need your cock in me; I need you to fuck me." With that, Slate moved off to the side so I could get into position. Spreading her legs the way I like, Amanda invited me into her moist vagina. I wasted no time with teasing her because she was beyond that point. She needed thick, hard cock -- now. I quickly worked into a soft pounding, imagining her perspective as she was taking on another man, knowing she was pleasing us both. Slate remained on the sidelines and intently jacked off watching us. I loved it, and I know Amanda did too as she looked over several times to enjoy him stroking himself.

I was fucking her pretty good when I slowed down a bit to catch my breath. Leaning down, I asked, "So what do you want? Tell me." Looking me directly in the eye, she responded, "Two cocks in my pussy." I fucking loved it. Yeah, two thick, hard, swollen cocks -- cocks that you made that way -- inside you. You deserve this baby. Let's do it.

I dismounted and asked for Slate to be on the bottom, and he happily obliged. Watching Amanda maneuver into position over him was so incredibly hot, like watching a great sports play in super-slow motion in high definition, so every nuance of movement could be savored. She slowly worked his juicy dick into her, sliding down the entire base, and back up. I let her go for awhile so I could enjoy a closeup view of her pussy lips stretching over his manhood, gripping it greedily. Positioning behind her, I put my hand on top of her ass to slow down her pace and steady a bit. I pressed my cock against his, and gently forced both of us into her. Upon full entry, Amanda gasped loudly, and then gave out a hot little whine as we pulled back. We worked into a nice motion, first with both cocks matching in and out strokes, and then alternating. His hardness against mine felt incredible, and Amanda's cum was all over us both, thick and creamy. At one point, we were pounding her pretty good, and she was giving it back to us, meeting our thrusts with thrusts of her own. I actually almost came and had to abruptly stop, as I had a few other "configurations" I wanted to try. Alarmed, Amanda said, "What's the matter?" "Nothing honey," I assured. "You almost made me cum."

I really couldn't take much more, and I knew Amanda had cum several times, so we were ready for the big finale. I suggested we change it up and go back to missionary, with me fucking Amanda. I wanted to watch her suck Slate while I fucked her, and in general just get a view of that gorgeous face, contorting so beautifully with pleasure. She quickly took his dick, working it with her hand and mouth, her efforts producing "smacking" sounds as saliva met suction. She worked his balls too, tugging, stroking and licking while I fucked her. She would take a break from sucking him so I could kiss her. I wasn't sure how I would feel about this, but I loved it because her lips and mouth were so distended with blood, and the warmth felt and tasted incredible. I was starting to get that familiar tingle in my loins, and I knew I was close. I was pounding Amanda pretty hard now, with her tits bouncing, the 5-star bed making noise and Slate's hard cock starting to bulge even more.

"I want you to cum," I directed Slate. "Cum on her tits." Amanda moaned at the prospects and I knew I made the right call. Just then, he removed his condom and started to stroke himself with long and deliberate movements. Amanda was licking his balls when the first stream of hot cum landed on her left tit and across her nipple, making Amanda moan loudly in response. Two more spurts landed in the middle of her chest, and a final, oozing trickle settled on her right nipple. Amanda came again, and loudly. "Oh my god that's so fucking hot," she exclaimed. Collecting his cum with her fingers, she worked it into her hard nipples, like a lubricant. She kept pinching her nipples with his cum, and I kept thrusting into her, producing violent slapping sounds. Finally, I unloaded into her wet, throbbing pussy, my warm cum filling her up and spreading warmth throughout her. I didn't stop fucking her; rather, I slowed my rhythm down gradually, until I collapsed beside her in exhaustion.

The three of us laid there for a few minutes, enjoying the afterglow of a wonderful experience. Understanding his place, Slate rose from the bed, gathered his clothes, and stepped into the bathroom (with heated floor). Looking over at Amanda, I smiled and said, "Wow." She gave out a little chuckle as if to say, Yeah, we're pretty awesome, huh? Emerging from the bathroom fully dressed, Slate bid us farewell and with a peck for Amanda and a handshake for me, was gone.

Every once in awhile, we'll reminisce and relive parts of the experience. I never asked her about the date, or what happened while I was in the lobby bar. I suppose I'd rather just imagine, or perhaps I'll ask her to describe it in detail one night while I'm fucking her.

And so there you have it.