All Comments on 'Road Rescue'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
QuinceQuinceover 7 years ago
Fun as always...

Does anybody mind morning sex?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
@Quince 11/15/16

re:

Does anybody mind morning sex?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's mostly women that object to morning sex.

Not all women, just the ones that feel they must look 'just right' for sex, and don't want to be seen without their makeup.

Men on the other hand are usually even more ready for morning sex than sex at night.

AverageBearAverageBearover 7 years ago
You've written a lot of great stories - this isn't one of them.

I've enjoyed many of your stories in the past, Storyman. This new one doesn't measure up. On the positive side, it has a good opening, creating a fairly plausible explanation of how your male lead winds up spending time with these three ladies. You also develop the male character pretty well, explaining his psyche and rationale for many of the things he does. However, your female characters completely lack plausibility, even for this fantasy genre. They seem to be driven by hormones and nothing more. To top it off, you haven't made us care about them. There's very little character development for any of the three. The idea that they're still horny from an earlier bachelorette party and willing to fuck a total stranger without any angst or relational affinity crosses the reader's ability to suspend disbelief.

I'm not trying to crap all over your story. It has some strong components, but overall it just doesn't meet the standard that you've set for yourself in the past.

Best regards,

AB

P.S. I didn't give it a score one way or the other - too difficult to figure out how to balance the strong components with the weak. If it's supposed to just be a stroke story like a porno, it would get a high rating - but with an actual story as the target, it would miss the mark.

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

its really good but far far too short and really needs more to be honest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...