Road Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmm now this is what I've been needing all night," she cooed softly as she settled her weight down on me, my head pressing into her tunnel entrance. I felt her weight pressing on me, stretching herself wider to accept my fat shaft. "Ohhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck!" she groaned as my head finally slipped into her and she started to slide down my shaft. I felt her slip about half way down my shaft and then lift herself a little and drop down again, sliding it a little more into herself. Her mouth was open in a perpetual gasp as she bounced herself slowly up and down, taking more and more of me into her hot wet depths.

"Oh god yes," I groaned as her shaved mound pressed against my pubic hair, my head pushed all the way into the end of her tunnel. She reached for my hands, which had moved almost automatically to rest on her thighs. She pulled my hands to her breasts, pressing my palms to her hard nipples. I gently squeezed both creamy orbs, drawing another moan of pleasure from her. She began lifting and dropping herself on me, sliding her velvety soft pussy up and down my shaft. She gasped and moaned softly with almost every stroke down onto me.

"Ohmygod," she whispered as she continued bouncing on me, the two of us ignoring the sounds of climax coming from the kitchen. "You're so fucking big. God you feel good inside me."

"Must have been some party," I grunted, a loud cry of climax drawing my attention momentarily to the kitchen. Simone's legs were spread wide, pointing almost straight at me while Tabitha frantically rubbed her fingers back and forth across her pussy.

"SHIT!" Simone cried as her body arched and a gush of liquid squirted from her pussy.

"Oh fuck," I groaned at the sight of her black pussy squirting toward us. It was another sight I'd seen on video, but never in person, and my brain was already on overload. My body jerked, my back arching up and stuffing my cock deep into Mary as she dropped down my shaft.

"FUCK!" she cried as my cock jammed hard into her cervix, making her body spasm around my cock as the first gush of cum lanced up into her. I lay below her jerking over and over as my cock emptied into her. The sudden change in sensations must have triggered her own climax, which had been hovering ever so close. She gasped and shuddered on me, trying to form words, but failing. She reached for my chest with her hands, using me for balance as she sat on me, one leg bent next to me and the other still resting on the floor. "Oh god," she finally managed to get out as she sat on me panting. "Ohhhhhh my god."

"I agree. Been a long time since I've had anyone around me like this, especially someone as young as you," I said, breathing harder than I would have expected for as little work as I'd done. "You feel as good to an old man as you look."

"Well, thank you, but you sure as hell didn't feel like an old man a few minutes ago."

"Fortunately that part of the plumbing isn't broken yet," I chuckled. After a few seconds I let my smile fade. "I'm sorry. I kinda feel like I've taken advantage of you or something. I'm supposed to be being a gentleman, not being part of an orgy or something."

She laughed softly. "Don't worry. As far as I'm concerned you're still every bit a gentleman as when you stopped to help us on the highway."

I moved my hands from where they still cupped her tits and shrugged. "Glad you think so."

"I do. I guess there isn't much point in you sleeping on this uncomfortable sofa."

"It's not all that uncomfortable," I answered, wondering if she meant that I needed to leave. "Let me get dressed and I'll hit the road."

"Hit the road? Why?"

"I kinda felt like I just wore out my welcome," I answered seriously.

She laughed as the girls climbed off the table and walked closer to us.

"Hell Mary! How is it you got screwed?"

"You were busy," she answered with a grin.

"So, do we get some?"

"That all depends. I was just about to suggest to him that he join me for the rest of the night in my bed. If he doesn't mind getting naked that is. You know how I feel about clothes in my bed."

"Oh we most certainly do," Simone giggled.

"And if he's still naked come morning, does that mean we can play too?" Tabitha asked with a grin.

"That's up to him, and of course if you can get him hard. I don't think that'll be a problem, but then we'll just have to see what's left in the morning."

"Meaning you plan on fucking him when you get up in the morning," Simone said with a knowing smile.

"Well, it is MY house, right?"

"It is that. Come on, Tab. Let's go back to bed."

"Might as well. I don't think we're gonna get any right now anyway," Tabitha agreed.

"So how about it? Wanna get naked and come sleep with me?" Mary asked, looking down at me.

"That what you want?"

"Wouldn't ask if I didn't," she said quietly.

"In that case, I'd be happy to share your bed, under one condition."

"What's that?"

"I get a little sleep? I'm beat!"

She giggled and pushed up off of me, letting my now soft cock slip from her. "Let's get those clothes off. Be a shame to have them in the way when we wake up later, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah it would," I agreed as she stepped off of me and leaned down to pull my borrowed shorts off along with my boxers. "It would indeed," I said quietly, wondering what the morning was going to bring. Oh well. I didn't have anywhere to be, so this was as good a place as any to spend Saturday morning. Standing naked next to her only lasted a moment. She took my hand, smiled at me and pulled me down the hall.

"I hope you don't mind morning sex," she giggled as she led me into the dark bedroom and pushed the door closed behind us.

No. I didn't mind morning sex one bit...

12