All Comments on 'Road to the Sun Ch. 02: The Trip'

by IrreverentRev

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very entertaining. I have really enjoyed that this is not just a stroke story. Please keep going.

handyman200handyman200over 9 years ago

Wow! pretty damn good for a beginner. This was an excellent read.

Looking forward to next chapter.

Len

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

One of the best on this site!

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Details - Details!

Better than Ch. 01, but that wasn't hard to do. The narrative is generally good, but needs a bit more detail in places. I still wonder what happened to the parents, and why the house had to go. And when something sexual happens, it tends to be gone before I can get into it. Again, needs more detail. Might have had another chapter of events on the trip - sexual events, that is. Looking forward to future chapters, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
enjoyable

More please!!!

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 9 years ago
Liked It

Chapter 2 was as good as 1 . Hope I don't have to long of a wait for 3 . Good job .

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 9 years ago
Great Improvement ...

Much better written than chapter 1. The grammar, spelling and missing words problems are pleasantly gone.

I'm still looking for more background on the whole reason this odyssey is taking place.

Maybe some insight in chapter 3?

sabra16023sabra16023over 9 years ago
Good Writing

Can't wait for chapter 3. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sweet!

I'm very pleased with your story. You have me hooked. I'm looking forward to see how this story unfolds. It is not the typical story type that I read. But hope you do continue. I'm am waiting impatiently for chapter 3. I would love to see the next chapter have a bit longer sex scenes. But I think the build up that taking place is a nice touch.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love that troll

That dickhead that just trolled your story - he has a lot of time on his hands because his comment is similar to the ones he leaves on my stories. I think he feels guilty after jerking off so he pisses all over your work. Gutless bastard can't even make up a phony name or leave a coherent comment.

Anyway, just thought I would offer some words of support and counteract his vote with one of my own. Carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great story so far. I'm hooked. Please write more!!!!!

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

1 room with an out house

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one of the best

I have read several storiea on this site, and I must say that this story should be ranked higher. It's not a quickie but it is extremely entertaining. The characters are well thought out and I would have sworn that it was written by a woman. It's not! The writing style that this author has; makes this story. I'm not sure but I would guess that the author has other works. If not he should write more.

I'm looking forward to his next chapter. Hopefully he will fill in some of the background as the story unfolds. This is a great piece and worth the read.

Thank you for this story and I wish you the best. Don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

very well written. I look forward to another chapter or two or three or four as well as any other stories you may have

love_to_read_nice_storieslove_to_read_nice_storiesover 9 years ago
keep writing

Very nice plot

good build-up for main action

waiting for next chapters

plz write don't leave it halfway

gave you 5 stars for both chapters

Rapier875Rapier875over 9 years ago
No, no, no !

You can't leave it or us on the edge like this, it's not humane ! Just as I was hoping this tale would take off, it finishes, that's just cruel. I hope you're working away on chapter 3 cos I'm not happy at having to wait! (Only kidding).

The build up has been great in getting to know the characters, the length of the story so far really emphasises the length of their journey. I cannot wait to find our what happens next.

Great writing so far, just keep it going! ;o)

Chris7swChris7swover 9 years ago
Good premise but a lot of work still needed.

So much better than Chapter One but I admit to that with my stories....I find I too spend too much time (or too little time) getting started. We ramble on and on looking for a place to introduce sex, but losing our readers in loads of waffle! The whole story needs to planned out in some detail before you let the characters loose and the whole thing needs some balance and continuity too.

By the time I read a story I like to let it flow, without my need to check back pages to see whom you're referring to.

But it's coming on and has promise and I guess, if you don't run out of ideas, the next two or three parts will continue to improve. Wish you luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sucks as bad as the first

the whole story needs to b deleted and rewritten by a GOOD WRITER. you screwed up names in chapter one you gave no background on the kids or on what happened to the parents or why the kids didn't know about the ranch in MONTANA. you throw in a bit about a boyfriend that was never mentioned before totally screwing the flow of the story. go back t school and retake English lit. and LISTEN TIS TIME AROUND.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Great story loving it. A great build.

Scores 5/5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Recent post got me started on this series. Good read so far but would have liked to know more emotional background on sibling and parent relationships. It seems like the parent's death caused a switch to turn on, weird...5*

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

First thing...Five**5**Stars!! This is developing into a very in-depth story; you are including emotional attachment(s) between brother and sisters/sister and sister, all of it!

To the "ANONYMOUS" commenter from (7) years ago...I think he/she should also return to school for remedial English...too many errors in the comments to make them credible or believable...

I am looking forward to the rest of the chapters...which is where I am going now!!

Oh, yea, I do agree, I would like to know some backstory to Mom & Dad, relationship with kids, what happened to them...๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrreverentRev@IrreverentRev
5/2/2022 Chapter 9 of Road to the Sun has been submitted. 10/04/2020 Well chapter 8 has been submitted! So however long it takes to be posted is when it will show up. lol ANyways, I hope you folks are doing well and staying safe. 08/14/2020 Wow, it's been a tough 2 years my ...