Road to the Sun Ch. 02: The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two sisters pretty much took control from him. He just flopped down in the single seat and ate the sandwich that Claire had brought for him. James listened half heartedly to the whys and hows while just nodding his head. He didn't want to spend a lot of time doing laundry. He wanted to relax.

Two hours later he was folding the laundry and wondering why drying took longer. He picked up a pair of panties and started to fold them. He paused then held them up. A smile came to his face as he realized that they belonged to Claire.

'Claire' he thought. What had happened in the truck came flooding back to him. He didn't really understand what he was feeling.

The whole ordeal was overwhelming. He felt embarrassed but pleased. It was the first time anyone had touched him like that. It was certainly his first-ever hand job.

James had thoughts of Claire and the fantastic feeling she caused. Everything that she did that day in the truck came back to him in his dreams.

She would jack him off and that would turn into a blow job and so on.

James shook the images clear and folded her panties.

He looked at his watch and hung his head. It was late and he wouldn't get much sleep. All he wanted to do was relax and now all he would get was a few hours of sleep.

He was really fit to be tied. Once back to the room he put the laundry on the dresser next to the T.V. and then lay on the bed fully clothed and passed out.

All too soon he was being forced to his feet.

"Time to hit the road, bro," Melody said, smiling.

James was beat, but managed to get up. Sitting in the truck and driving, forcing his eyes to remain open. He almost drove off the road a few times. He couldn't take it any longer and stopped at a hotel in Rapid City, South Dakota.

It was just after 4 p.m. when his head hit the pillow, 7 a.m. the next day when it left. The room was full of stuff. The girls had been busy and were up to something. Yep. He knew because they were not in the room, either.

He looked out the windows just in time to see the SUV pulling in. Shrugging his shoulders he went to bathe. When he came out of the shower they were all there.

Yep, he was right. The Cheshire Cat couldn't have had a bigger smile nor the gleam in his eyes that could compare. All his sisters were back sitting on the beds.

"Morning, Rip Van Winkle!" Claire said laughing.

"Morning to y'all, also."

"We had a vote..." Cindy started. 'Here it comes,' James thought. "We have decided to stay an extra night," she finished.

James was a trifle disappointed at spending their cash. He realized that he needed some down time, after driving the big truck so far.

"Right... and?"

"It's a surprise," Melody said.

James gave in. He knew full well it was pointless to prod in pursuit of clues. He just followed his sisters' lead. They had a fantastic breakfast and took off to explore. Black Hills National Forest was indeed a surprise, and Mount Rushmore.

They spent their time walking around and taking pictures, like the typical sightseeing tourist. For lunch they enjoyed KFC. Well, for the most part: the corn was waterlogged. The time they spent did them all good. They all were tired and enjoyed being that kind of tired, not the type from stress or being cooped up.

Claire and Cindy headed off to the restrooms after they finished walking around one of the trails. Melody took hold of one of James's hands as they walked over to to the fence.

"James?"

"Hmm?"

"I wanted to tell you that I really do appreciate everything that you have done." Then she turned to face him. She looked into his eyes, noted his eyes had turned a darker blue, and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"James, thank you! For letting us spend the day together. I think we all truly needed a break."

"You're more than welcome, Mel."

"How are you doing?"

"Hm, I feel a bit more confident at driving that truck. Is that what you mean?"

"Part of it. I guess I should ask you, are you feeling any less stress now?"

"A bit. I think I will feel better about everything once we're in our new home."

"Good! I don't like seeing you this down. I really want you back to yourself. I miss the old James. I love the old James, not this version."

"Sis, I will be happy when you are happy."

Melody thought for just a few moments about how he truly did mean that. He could be in the dumps but when his sisters were around he would just perk right back up.

"When I am around you, James, I am happy."

She pulled James's head down, then got on her tippy toes, and lightly touched her lips to his.

*******

They got to bed early that night, and left even earlier the next morning. Back on the road their spirits were higher than they had been for a while. James was even singing to himself.

James was enjoying the solitude of the truck. His mind went back to thoughts of Claire.

Claire had taken a year off after high school and got a part-time job. She had worked at the grill, saved her money and attended college the next year.

When she came home for the summer, she had gone back to work at the grill. She said it was to help with paying for her botany books.

Claire had always been a bit on the wild side. In high school she had a new boyfriend every month. She was always bubbly and care free.

This summer had been different. James was sure that something had happened to her at college. He was sure it had to do with men.

The miles clicked off quickly. As the siblings crossed into Montana from Wyoming they blew their horns.

Billings was the next stop, the last city they would see for a while. As they opened their vehicles' doors, they cursed. Cold shivers ran down their backs; with teeth chattering the siblings ran to their room.

"Damn, it's fucking cold!" Claire stuttered.

"I thought 52f was supposed to be warm?" Melody added.

"Well, what did you expect? We came from southern Georgia. 97f. And we are in a northern border state," James said.

His sisters agreed but also let him know that they needed warmer clothes. Everybody needed supplies: boots, coats, heavier sweaters and other things. They would stay another night here as well.

The next morning they set out. A mall was the first stop. The twins parted after deciding they could save time, hit different sections and each get stuff for the other. Claire went with Cindy, and Melody and James by themselves.

They met up at the food court, each with about a gazillion bags, at least it appeared that way to James. He had four, Claire looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Well fuck, what do you expect? Damn stores carry a handful of men's stuff and shit loads for you girls," he almost spat out.

They dropped the twins off at the hotel along with what they bought. Claire took James to see what else they could find.

***********

"Well, we finally got some alone time," Cindy said.

"Yes, that we did," answered Melody.

The sisters wrapped their arms around one another and kissed. Soft lips upon soft lips. Pressing female form to female form. Their b cup breasts pressed nipple to nipple. Their hips slowly started to grind and the kiss deepened.

Tongues danced in one then the other's mouth. Hands firmly scaled each other's backs, bringing their shirts along for the trip. Up the tops went, exposing the tan flesh of their backs. Their hands let loose the tops and slid underneath to continue their explorations.

Cindy's hand searched for the band of a bra on Melody's back. Her hand slowly continued its trip when she failed to find evidence of one. Melody did find Cindy's bra strap and with well practiced fingers popped the hooks.

The twins parted long enough to remove their clothes. They walked hand in hand to the bathroom.

"Come sis, you owe me one," Cindy said, as she turned on the shower.

They entered the shower holding hands. Both enjoyed washing one another's hair. Melody stood behind Cindy washing her back when she dropped the cloth. She didn't care and continued to wash her sister's back with just her hand. Down and back up between her shoulders, then back down on either side of her spine.

Melody's hands slowly worked around to Cindy's stomach. Her strokes softened and became caresses, just below Cindy's navel. Melody's hands slowly worked their way up to her sister's breasts.

Cindy leaned her head back and rested it on Melody's shoulder, She moaned as her sister's hands tweaked her nipples. Cindy reached back over her head and held onto Melody's head as her sister started to kiss her neck.

"Ahhh...yes, that feels so good, Mel, gosh I have missed this."

"So have I, Cindy, so have I."

Melody's left hand then drifted south, down across Cindy's tummy, then lower still.

"Oh yes! Please yes!" Cindy moaned as Melody's fingertips touched the spot just above her clitoral flesh.

Cindy's breathing was becoming labored. Her skin had flushed from the top of her head to below her breasts. Her sister started to lightly pull and twist on her nipple and her clit. She could feel her twin's wet body pressed against her back. The feel of Melody's firm nipples brushing her shoulder blades just added to her desire.

Cindy was ready for her orgasm, but it was just out of reach. She tried to grind her hips into Melody's hand, trying to get her to put her fingers inside her tunnel. Her frustration became too much and she twisted around and kissed her sister deeply.

Melody kissed her in return. She knew what her sister wanted. Mel pushed Cindy into a corner, then kissed her sister's neck. Her lips and tongue worked their way down over her clavicle. Melody took just a bit of time to reach her sister's nipple. Melody's tongue delicately swirled around her twin's breast in ever tightening circles, targetting Cindy's gum drop sized nipple. Then when Melody was close enough she licked at the hard bud, causing more moans from Cindy. Mel's teeth latched onto it and pulled.

"Oh! GAWD!" Cindy cried out.

Smiling, Melody continued to kiss and lick down her sister's supple body. She got down on her knees and raised one of Cindy's legs to rest it on the edge of the tub. She placed soft kisses and velvety soft licks to Cindy's inner thigh, up and along the tendons towards her box. Melody looked hungrily at the wet pink pussy lips before her. She licked her lips and dove in for the kill.

Cindy could feel Melody's tongue swirl and twirl and lap at her cunt, hips grinding into her sister's face, both hands full of her twin's hair. She shouted: "That's it sis! Eat my pussy!"

Cindy's legs were getting weaker as small tremors worked through her body.

Melody could feel her sister's oncoming orgasm, and shoved two fingers deep into her sister's wet openning, pumping them furiously as she attacked her clit till she screamed.

"Yes! Fuck yes! Make me cum Melody! Oh, please make me cum sis!"

Cindy's orgasm hit her hard. Her legs gave way and she slid to the floor, her body quivering, her legs jiggling and her juices flowing.

Melody sat back on her knees, water cascading down her face. Smiling she said: "I wish we had never stopped."

"Well, we were only kids and stopped because we found out it was incest."

"Incest, right," Melody said, with disappointment, as she thought about how James would react.

*******

One the other side of town, Claire and James had found a co-op for farmers.

"Now this is what we all need, "James said, picking up a few thermal underwear.

They both searched the large box for awhile, picking out various sizes and colors. The siblings spent a good bit of time in the store and after getting what they thought they would need, left to get dinner.

While waiting for their order, Claire noticed a dark haired woman with over-sized dark glasses was stealing glances of James. Claire, feeling the slight beginnings of jealousy, wrapped her arm around James's arm. She moved closer and laid her head on his shoulder. She remained there till the food was ready. Once they were back in the SUV, Claire decided she needed to talk.

"James?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think I am pretty?"

"Claire, you are beautiful. One of the four most beautiful women I have ever seen."

Claire furrowed her eyebrows and thought for a moment before asking.

"Who are the others?"

"Cindy, Melody and mom."

"You're not just saying that cause I'm your sister?"

"Hell no! If things were different, I would most definitely be trying to hook up with you."

"Different... hmm."

"How do you feel about what happened between us?" she asked.

James was bit uncomfortable with that question, to say the least. He would never lie to his sisters.

"Well, I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. I mean, I did get off after all. How do you feel about it?"

"It made me feel a bit weird, but also made me horny as hell."

"Well, that's pretty much the way I feel".

It did not take long to get back to the hotel. Claire and James were a bit surprised when they heard the thumps and giggles comeing from their room. They flung the door open and immediately were hit with a pillow. The twins were in the middle of a pillow fight. It did not take long before all of them were playing and laughing.

Tired after their little romp, they laid sprawled out across the bed.

"What do you think the ranch will be like?" Cindy asked.

"Not sure," came from James.

"Well, I for one hope it has more than two bathrooms," Claire interjected.

"Four bedrooms with lots of closets," Cindy added.

"I hope it will have a fireplace," Melody said.

"What about you James?" Claire asked.

"As long as we are together, I will be happy," James said, playing it safe.

*******

James had been elected to warm the vehicles the next morning. It had frosted over-night and the windows needed to defrost. After an hour they were on the last leg of their trip.

Cindy found a few feathers tied with sting hanging from her rearview mirror. She smiled and enjoyed her drive.

Claire had joined James in the truck. She had been joking around a bit when she started to get too warm. She shrugged off her coat and had to help James wiggle out of his. Shortly after that, Claire caught a whiff of the all too powerful odor of urine the same time James did. She knew what it was, and started to look for the pop bottle.

She fished it out from under the seat and grabbed it by the top with two fingers. When she started to roll the window down, James hit a pot hole.

"Son of a bitch!" She said as she looked down at her pants.

She was soaked. She then flung the pop bottle out. She pulled her sweat pants and panties off in one go and flung them out the window as well.

"I hope you didn't have anything in your pockets," James said.

"No pockets."

James had a serious problem keeping his eyes on the road. His sister was doing her best to clean herself and the seat with napkins and leftover ice water from a coke cup. She blurted out profanities left and right, she cursed about the piss and she bitched about the cold water. She also cursed at James because all he could do for the moment was laugh. He offered several times to pull to the side of the road only to get a command to keep going.

Claire settled down after she decided that she could tolerate the seat and herself. She then took off her top, smelled it for a second, then flung it out the window too.

Sitting quietly and looking off in the distance, dressed in only her bra, her mind went back to the hand job. She had no choice in the matter. Just thinking of the bottle and her nakedness had led her there.

James's cock in her hand, the size and texture, the feel of his dick pulsating. All had an effect on her; it made her incredibly horny. She took a side peek towards James; he was still looking every now and then.

James, Claire had noticed, was also getting bothered. He had a fairly good bulge starting to form in his pants. The more Claire looked the wetter she became. She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths, held them and counted to ten.

Claire felt a flash of heat rush throughout her. She was glad that the window was open so she could get the fresh air. However, it was not enough. She then rolled the window back up, placing her cheek against the cold glass.

Claire swallowed hard a couple of times as she tried to calm down. She could feel her moisture seeping from her as it found its way to her ass cheeks. She became light headed and soon was lying down on the seat. Her heart was beating madly in her chest. Her breathing became irregular. She needed to have more room.

Pushing with her feet, she managed to slide across the seat till her head was against her brother's hip. Another couple of pot holes had her head on James's lap.

She was flushed, it felt like her flesh was on fire. She tried to speak but had cotton mouth. Her hand reached out...

********

James was really having a hard time driving. Not only was the road getting rough, but he had trouble watching it and not his sister. He was amazed by how sexy his sister was. He could smell her scent strongly in the confines of the truck's cab. It aroused him, had him wanting to touch her.

As her head rubbed his stiffness, and her body writhed on the seat, she reached out and grabbed his hand. She pulled his hand to her mouth and bit him. It did cause him a small amount of pain, but she then kissed his hand frantically. She bit his palm before jamming his hand down between her legs.

'Fuck!' James thought, as he turned onto a dirt road.

James was at a loss. He was having trouble driving in the first place. But now, now he was sure that he would wreck. He slowed the truck down, just as the road turned into miles of endless rumble strips, the work of graders on a dirt road.

His fingers could feel Claire's wetness and the heat that permeated from her. He gently moved his fingers with care and apprehension. He was unsure as to how to do what he thought his sister wanted. Slowly he moved his fingers through her wet folds. He tried hard to keep contact as the truck rumbled and bounced.

Claire's body tried to grind on his hand. Her movement and that of the truck just added to her pleasure. The truck bounced hard and James found that his fingers had entered his sister's vagina. Her legs clamped down and imprisoned his hand. Her hands firmly gripped his wrist.

'Holy fuck!' he thought. He was finger fucking his oldest sister. He could feel every little ridge and the upward curve of her passage.

"Oh fuck, YES! Yes, James! Please!"

He just barely heard her words mixed with the moans that emitted from her now shaking form. He could feel his hand getting wetter and feel her muscles clench his fingers.

He had never seen a woman's orgasm as hard as Claire's. Her body quivered as if she had been electrocuted. She was covered in sweat, flushed and panting hard. Although her mouth was open, no sound escaped. Eventually her legs relaxed and she brought his hand to her lips and kissed it. She kissed it all, one side and then the other. The kisses turned to licks and soon she had James's hand cleaned of her juices.

James was extremely pleased with himself. Not only did he manage not to wreck, he had gotten his sister off. The way she was treating his hand was proof.

James finally got his hand back, and not knowing what else to do, he put it back on the wheel.

**********

Claire took a few breaths before she sat back up. She grabbed a can of pop, and had several swallows. After a few more breaths, she turned towards James.

"I'm not sure what else to say, but thank you."

"You're welcome, I guess."

"You guess?"

"Well, you are welcome! I truly do mean that. I don't know what else to say, sis. I mean what can I say? That was the fucking hottest thing I have ever seen!? Well it was, but it just doesn't feel right to say that. Glad I could help!? Well, there again I was, but that is just too cocky. So, I have no clue."