Road to the Sun Ch. 02: The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James, what I do know is that I love you. More than I can ever put into words."

Claire then crawled next to James, and kissed him softly on the cheek.

"I love you too, Claire," James replied.

Claire returned to her spot and closed her eyes. She keep them closed till the truck slowed. When she opened her eyes again she let out a gasp. The view in front of them was like one out of a movie.

James pulled to the side of the roadway, and they both gazed at the mountains rising high in the near distance. Snow capped, and still only the middle of September.

Cindy came up to Claire's window and knocked. It startled Claire and took her a second before she rolled the window down. Cindy's eyes grew wide as she took in her sister's nakedness. Claire also worried that Cindy could smell the sex as the air poured out the open window.

Cindy then just gave her some clothes. Claire started to get dressed when Cindy started to speak.

"Not sure why your clothes came flying past me, but thought you could use these," Cindy said.

"Well, I got them wet from James's urine..."

"James pissed on you?" Cindy interrupted.

"No, a bottle of his piss spilled on me. I definitely didn't want them after that."

"Ok! But why a bottle of pee?"

"Long story short; traffic and had to pee."

"Hmm, whatever. We're almost home now, maybe an hour."

"Cool.. how about getting me the directions?"

"Right here. I thought you would want them."

"Next stop ... home."

Claire finished dressing and then joined the rest of her siblings outside. The four took in the glorious view ahead of them. Almost mesmerized, they stood committing the sight to memory.

Click, click, went Cindy's phone. She danced around the small group taking pictures of the scenery and her siblings.

Claire smiled as she watched the dancing youth record everything and everyone. Claire had a memory that would forever be imprinted on her internal hard drive.

It did not take long for the group to make their way back to their vehicles. The cold crisp air more or less forced them. The rest of the trip was short, but entertaining.

Claire became animated with her arms pointing this way and that. She bounced and squealed with every turn. As a gate came into view, Claire turned towards James. With tears of joy streaming down her face, she said: "We're home!"

The siblings parked their vehicles and then they all lined up at the gate and waited for Claire to find the right key.

"Wonder what our new home will be like?" asked James.

"Lots of bedrooms with big closets," replied Cindy.

"I hope it has a fireplace and a hot tub," Melody added.

"A big shower, cause I really need one," Claire laughingly added.

"Well, we shall see," James said quietly.

TO BE CONTINUED...