All Comments on 'Road to the Sun Ch. 04'

by IrreverentRev

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Grim537Grim537almost 8 years ago
Great Story!

I was very pleased, to see that you are continuing this story! I have really enjoyed it since the first chapters were posted and have always wanted to see it develop. Thanks, for your efforts and I will await additional installments!

OrthopodeOrthopodealmost 8 years ago
I've just noticed that you have carried on

I read the first chapter when it appeared, when no more came out after chapter 2 I stopped keeping an eye out for you. I have to say I was surprised and really pleased to see you back. This is a good read and very erotic. Thanks also to Grand Teton, if he is involved it acts as a guarantee of quality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A truly great read

I ran across literotica about an hour ago. And decided to explore the taboo section. I then chose to make the Road to the Sun series my first read. I found that chapters 1-3 where very much to my liking and then when I got to chapter 4, wow! As my first post to this site I must say Thank you for a truly great story. I gave it 5*. I can only hope that other stories on this site are of equal quality. Keep up this fantastic series. I know I for one will be keeping this on on my watch list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Welcome Back

I had almost given up hope that you would continue this series. It has an interesting grip. Here are kids in the midst of a real mess not of their own making but they manage to keep their spirits up and to take care of each other. The sex is well written but it isn't the best part of their love and caring. On the other hand, it'll do in a pinch. Keep up the good work.

Couldn't get the Log In link to work but this is FeyGranddad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG!

This is the best chapter so far! So fucking happy that you have not left this story die. One the the hottest and best sex scenes I have ever came across. My blommers were soaking wet before I could finish. Very Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
house?

In which upcoming chapter do they finally figure out they have been staying in the guest cottage and the mansion they were admiring was actually their real home all along?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Great to see this story back it's been a long time since the last chapter. Hope to see the next chapter very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Truly Wonderful

Most of the stories I have read, are all about sex with some story line fashioned around them. Your story is a love story that has sex that emphasizes that love. That's the way I see it anyways. The sex is erotic and comes into play at just the right time. This story almost made me cry. How I would love to have a love life like this. Keep up the excellent work!

IrreverentRevIrreverentRevalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You

I would like to thank you all for the great comments and feedback that I have received. Sorry for the wait, but do hope the chapter made up for it. I had originally thought that it would only be about 5 chapters long, however I think to be able to tell this story, it will be a great many more than that. TO answer a few people's questions: The twins, Cindy and Melody, are based on a set of twins I came to know while I was in college. They had the eyes. So...I guess you can safely say I have and eye fetish. :)

CEB19CEB19almost 8 years ago
Great chapter!!!!

I loved this so far, keep them coming.

Are the other two going to get jealous of the relationship between Melody and Jame's or maybe join in?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sweet way to pop up

Was very happy to see that you back. Chapter 4 is incredible. A fantastic chapter to celebrate your return.

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusalmost 8 years ago
Continues to get...

...better and better.

I'm very interested in seeing where this goes. You've given us quite a few not-so-subtle hints that foreshadow...*something*---or, more likely, *somethings*. For one thing, the heterochromia (not "heterchromia", and it doesn't need to be capitalized) is either going somewhere or you're violating the old principle about having a cannon onstage during the first act. (If you do that, you have to fire it before the last act's over.)

If you're going to follow up on all of those hints, you're certainly going to need more than just one more chapter. I hope you can find the time to produce those other chapters before too long. (Next time, have the whole damned thing written before you post the first chapter. That's what I do. Not only does it keep your readers happier, it slows you down and makes you think about how things are connected to each other.)

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago

Want to see where this goes. More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Where have all the flowers gone?

I just realized what flowers went where. O.K. so I might not have gotten it as fast as some of you, but... I got it. Gteat story by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

I couldn't help but read all the chapters back to back! Interesting story line and great characters. Seems to be almost real. Very Well done! Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SWEET

I am really enjoying reading this story.Nice build up in rhe previous chapters and then you hit us with this. This is by far the best chapter. Great work and looking everyday for the next chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best chapter by far

No doubt about it. Very hot and stimulating. Looking forward to chapter 5. Love the way your girls act.

IrreverentRevIrreverentRevover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 05 update

It has been set off for editing! So, with a little luck, it won't be too much longer.

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
Why do I get the impression there's going to be a twist in the plot ?

I thought earlier there might be more to this than you'd let on. But the clues in this chapter make me think I'm on the right lines here.

I won't say more and give it away if I'm correct, but I'm looking forward to chapter 5 whether I'm correct or not.

Great story, very well written, loving every page !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't leave it here

I hope that you haven't given up on this story , there's so much more to go!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

A mystery deepens, how does Mariah and the doctor know them?

Their father, l wonder????

Connections??

Scores 5/5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Moving along - love the development of the love between siblings - 5*

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Oh, ho, ho, ho!!!! You now have the undivided attention of us readers...doctor and ranger OBVIOUSLY know something about these four siblings!! Something that, hopefully, is going to be beneficial to the siblings AND the local community!! AND, MORE SEX...WHOELSE WILL BE INVOLVED!! HOW WILL THEY BE WELCOMED?? WHAT KIND OF CEREMONY FROM THE AMERICAN-INDIAN COMMUNITY??!!

FIVE**5**STARS!!This is a most-pleasing series...Cindy is next for James to be intimate with...and the sister-harem will be complete. Plus, others in the community are gonna join in...this is going to be a completion for this area...

Yyyaaayyy!!d. On to next part!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrreverentRev@IrreverentRev
5/2/2022 Chapter 9 of Road to the Sun has been submitted. 10/04/2020 Well chapter 8 has been submitted! So however long it takes to be posted is when it will show up. lol ANyways, I hope you folks are doing well and staying safe. 08/14/2020 Wow, it's been a tough 2 years my ...