Road to the Sun Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed and licked his way up her calf ever so slowly. He did the same to the inside of her knee and traveled even slower as he worked his way up the inside of her thigh. Her legs were well toned, those of a gymnast. He could smell the musky exotic aroma that emanated from her core. Ever so slowly and gently he worked his way towards her pussy. Once there he licked and kissed her wet mons till she pulled his head up and over her pubic mound.

He did not complain, just started to kiss and lick up to her belly button. He probed the indentation with his tongue and swirled his tongue around it a time or two. Then he once again moved his lips and tongue in kisses and licks up to her sternum. Around the base of her right breast then up its side. He then worked his tongue's tip around her swollen areola before he covered it with his mouth.

"Oh god! Feels so good, James," she moaned.

He sucked on her areola and flicked her nipple with his tongue. He tried to take her whole breast into his mouth. When he was unable to he went back to licking the nipple. Then he dragged his teeth over the gland while he swirled his tongue's tip around her nipple's tip.

"Kiss me," she whispered.

She spread her legs wide as he moved up to kiss her. As his lips touched hers, she moved her hips and worked them till she felt the head of his member graze her sex. His tongue worked into her mouth as his cock slid down the slick slit and entered her most private of places. They both let out moans into one another's mouths as he sank deeper into her hot moist canal. Inch by inch she felt his large penis stretch her. It felt so much better than any vibrator or finger. He paused for a moment to let his sister get used to his invading member. He back out just a bit, then started to push forward. She was tight. He felt like he was trying to separate two wet pieces of velvet. Once he was totally buried in her, deeper than anything ever had been, he moved onto his forearms. He moved his hands under her shoulders and held onto them.

Their kiss deepened as they both started to grind their mounds together. She brought her legs up to her brother's sides and hooked her heels at the base of his buttocks locking them both together. As they ground together his pubic bone would slide over her mound, pressing and grinding against her clit, then back up and over her mound, causing his manhood to drag against her clit as well.

"James...James...James," she panted as they consummated their love.

They ground their mounds together as he slid in and out of her. Over and over again the two converged as one. Their bodies became hotter as they kissed and ground in the late September sun.

Their breathing had become more labored and their motion more animalistic. The grinding changed into thrusting.

Melody's words turn to grunts and moans as her brother started to pound into her. Her fingers clawed at his back and her legs drove him to pound her ever harder. Primal instinct overcame them. Combined sweat glued their stomachs together. A sucking pop emanated from abdominal flesh when they pulled apart. Still they rutted in the grass of the valley floor. Her legs started quivering and James felt a flash of heat rush throughout his body. His legs started to quiver.

"C...umm...w...with...mmmeee...Jaaa.."

His semen erupted into her; hot pulse after pulse sprayed against her cervix. Her body convulsed as his streams of white goo filled her body. He pounded in and spurt then backed out just a bit then pounded in to spurt again. Over and over again till he could no longer hold his weight on his forearms and collapsed on top of her. She wrapped her arms around his back and they both tried to lie still, panting and swallowing and gulping for air. She quivered as each hot spray of his cum emptied into her womanhood. He quaked at each spurt that lurched from his cock.

Melody slowly recovered and started to caress his back. He lay still, spent of all energy. She just enjoyed the feeling of her brother pressed against her, his cock buried deep. He took a deep breath and his cock flexed; she in turn squeezed him with her vaginal muscles.

"I love you, my dear brother."

"I love you too, my dear sister," he replied, kissing her passionately.

With his cock now soft and slipping from its new-found home, he rolled off of her. Melody curled up to his side and laid her head on his chest. Her fingers ran around in small circles over his stomach. She looked over his chest at the valley beyond, smiled and kissed his neck.

"Yep, perfect," then she fell asleep next to her lover: her brother.

*******

Dr. Alicia Whiteowl watched the two young women leave her office. She was a bit surprised that the pair had gotten the Depo-Provera birth control shot, and that they both had Heterchromia. Even though it is rare condition, the reservation did have a few others who had the same thing, herself included. Another thing that had surprised her was the fact that their family had moved here.

'Well, more to gossip about,' she thought to herself.

She went back into her office and looked into the mirror. Jet black hair that would have come to her lower back if she had it out of the bun it was currently in. Brown eyes that had green around her irises. Her high cheek bones and a dark complexion were typical of Native Americans in this part of the country. She turned to the side and looked at herself in profile. Her hands came up and cupped her breasts and gave them a light squeeze. 'Not bad for a 32 year old,' she thought. She did weigh more than both of the young girls who had just gone. She was 132 pounds compared to Claire's 124 and Cindy's 115 pound frames.

She had expressed her hoped that the younger girl's twin sister would come in for the birth control shot as well, but learned that after an accident during a gymnastics meet she had been injured and was unable to have children. She looked back at her own eyes in the mirror; they were sad. She wished that she had found a love to give her children. There was still time.

*******

"So...tell me again why we just got on birth control?" Claire asked, while climbing into the SUV.

"Just in case you do manage to get James to play 'hide the Salami', and for me, well, just cause I am out of the pills and the shot is cheaper. That and we no longer need to remember to take a damn pill every morning."

Claire just sighed and started up the SUV. It was finally time to pick up a few groceries. They only needed to cross the street to get to the store. Shopping took less than ten minutes. If they weren't so tired, and had more money, they would have spent longer. They both had high hopes for a good meal and bought some low grade steaks. At least it was better than chicken noodle soup again.

On the way back home, the two slowed down to look at a very nice home that had several cars parked out front. It was set far back from the main road; must have belonged to someone who didn't have money problems.

"Must be fucking nice to live in a place like that," Claire quipped.

"Maybe one day we will have a nice place."

"Only if Hell freezes over."

"Quit being so pessimistic, sis. We may not end up in a place like that, but I doubt that we will live in the cabin for the rest of our lives."

"I hope you are right."

They sat on the berm of the road and watched people enter and exit the large home. Some were carrying mops and brooms, others were carrying out what looked like garbage. Five minutes later they headed home.

*******

Melody awoke to the sound of a really loud snort. She looked over her shoulder and her eyes went wide. She shook James till he woke and then motioned him to look towards the creek. They both sat up slowly and stared at the large elk standing on the creek bank drinking. As they stood up, they noticed that they were surrounded by a herd of elk. They gently and quietly got their clothes then headed back to the cabin.

On the way back they held hands and she rested her head on his shoulder. She was looking at the ground when she found a strange looking branch and showed it to her brother. He took it from her and said it was a piece of an antler. He kept it and took it with them.

Melody went to the barn to find some of their old clothes to wear while James fixed a bath for them. He decided to bathe when she still hadn't returned. He was done by the time she finally came back and dressed quickly.

He watched her bathe while he took the branch the bear had brought and lashed the ends together. It was a fairly good sized circle. He hung it in the window and tied the piece of antler to it. He continued to watch his sister bathe. He noticed his cum running down the inside of her thigh.

She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled, then blew him a kiss. He returned the kiss and then pointed out the white goo that oozed down her leg. She giggled and then washed her recently deflowered pussy.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, you didn't hurt me. It was exquisite. You did really well. I enjoyed it."

"I was a bit worried that I may have caused you pain. I know you've never been with a guy before. And I always thought that when you lost your cherry, it would hurt."

"James, I lost my cherry long ago when Cindy and I first started in gymnastics. Lots of girls lose them during sports."

"Ah, that I didn't know," he chuckled.

"And you don't have to worry about me getting prego either."

"You on the pill?"

"No, I umm...You remember the night you got into a fight with David?"

"Cindy's ex-boyfriend?"

"Yeah."

"I beat the shit out of him for saying he had sex with you and Cindy at the same time. That was the night you fell on the balance beam... OH MY GOD! I am so so sorry!"

"It's okay James."

"No, it's not okay! I caused you to get hurt, and now you can never have children. All because I couldn't control my temper!" He started to cry.

"James, I am fine with that. I never got bothered by that. I'm a lesbian and... well, I guess I'm bi now since I have you," she giggled. "And besides, it's not like we could have children together anyways."

He bowed his head. "Well, I wouldn't mind if we did."

Before he could even think, she jumped out of the make-shift bathtub, wrapped her arms around his neck and was kissing him fiercely. Her wet, pert breasts pressed tightly against his chest. Her hands ran the length of his back leaving trails of her bathwater from his shoulders to the waistband of his jeans. Her wet legs captured his right leg, drenching his pant leg with the moisture of water and of her desire.

Tongues swirled and dueled in an ongoing attempt by each to pin the other. Wet lips glided across each other's as the battle continued. Lips, teeth and tongues were the armaments that the two siblings employed in their passionate war.

Melody broke off her assault and ran back to her bath as the sound of an approaching vehicle travelling on a gravel road caught her ears. James wandered out the door and sat on the porch, waiting for the arrival of his other sisters.

*******

Unloading the contents of the SUV took just a small amount of time. Cindy kept an eye on her brother and on Claire. She was curious how he would react around her after the episode on the porch last night. James was a bit nervous. Claire seemed to enjoy watching him. When she looked closer at him, she noticed how wet he was.

"James, why are you wet?"

"'Cause someone took all the towels to the laundry."

Melody smiled at his reply; she knew well why he was wet. She looked over the grocery bags and pulled out the steaks. Claire started a fire in the wood stove and got ready to cook. Cindy sorted the mail from the large box and Melody flirted with James every time no one else was looking. Her winks and secret kisses caused him to blush.

"Are you feeling alright, James?" Cindy inquired. "You look flushed." She felt his forehead. "Hmm, you still feel a bit warm."

"I feel fine, sis."

"Well, we don't need you to get sicker. So...you better stay in for another day or two."

"Man! I'm fine!" he whined. "I have got shit to do and it's all outside crap. I need to check the roof and make sure we have enough wood for the winter. I don't want to be cutting wood when it's fifty below and snow flying."

"He is right you know, Cindy," Melody stated. "He really needs to get that stuff done soon. I, for one, don't cherish the idea of freezing this winter, and he has been fantastic all day today." She gave James a sultry smile.

"Well, fine. But make sure you stay warm and drink plenty of water."

"No worries, sis. I'll be fine."

The siblings ate their first good meal in what felt like ages. The first couple of steaks got rather crispy on one side, but Claire and Cindy didn't mind. They preferred their meat well done. Melody and James' steaks came out medium rare: perfect for them. They all enjoyed a baked potato and pre-made salad.

After dinner they read the mail and were delighted that their lawyer had sent them a check for the sale of a stock. Although it was puny, it was still money. Something that they were in real need of. Even more so after they came across their final utility bills.

"Well, thank goodness we didn't have to pay the full bills," Cindy mumbled.

"How's that?" came from Claire as she cleaned up dishes.

"They applied our security deposits to the final balance. Too bad we didn't get that money back." Cindy was frowning as she passed the check and bills to Claire.

Claire put them all in her purse: "So who's going with me tomorrow morning to take care of this stuff?"

"I'll go," Cindy answered quickly.

The siblings carried in wood and prepared for bed. Cindy separated Claire from James again and Melody lay on his other side facing him. She looked into his eyes and gave him a soft smile, then a quick soft kiss. She quickly looked over at her sisters to make sure they weren't looking and then mouthed the words "I love you". He smiled and returned the unspoken words and wrapped his arm around her. They looked into each other's eyes till they fell asleep.

*******

James was back to work cutting up the downed trees. Since the white pines were already laying on the ground, it made it easier to cut them up for firewood. He cut through them like butter. Melody loaded the rounds into the pickup truck. They had a huge pile of wood stacked up next to the cabin, and were making short work of the fifth load for the day. When the chainsaw ran out of gas, he sat down on what was left of the tree he was cutting.

"Hey, sis! Do we have any more water?"

"Yep! I filled up the jug the last trip," she said, and she brought the water to her brother.

She sat down on the log next to him and handed the jug to him. He took several long swigs and then poured a good bit over his head.

"You look like a drowned rat," she laughed.

James smiled and poured water over her head: "Now who's the drowned rat?"

She wiped her eyes with her shirt and then took in a mouth full of water. She turned towards her brother and spewed it into his face. They both laughed and then hugged. Her lips found his and kissed him passionately. They were both so involved with the kiss that they fell off the log backwards.

They laughed a few seconds before they went back to kissing. Her lips moved up his face and she kissed both of his eyes. The kisses continued down his nose and back to his lips. She kissed him deeply, driving her tongue as far back into his mouth as it would reach. Her hands found his shirt-tail and proceeded to pull his shirt off of him.

The shirt barely had time to land before her kisses reached his chest. She kissed her way to his right nipple and then licked it. Her tongue's tip swirled around it. It tasted salty from his sweat. She sucked the hardening piece of useless man flesh into her mouth and gently bit.

James sighed: "Good god! I didn't know licking my nipples could be so arousing."

She let go of his bud and kissed her way down his stomach. On her arrival at his bellybutton, she probed it with her tongue. While she played with her mouth, her hands went to work undoing his jeans.

*******

Cindy was on her way back home, alone. She and her sister Claire had deposited the check via an A.T.M. and paid off the bills over a pay-phone. Claire had found a part-time job at a local restaurant when they stopped for coffee. It would only be Fridays thru Sundays, and would more than likely only last a month. Cindy was happy for her sister, but wasn't going to hang around town for six hours while Claire finished her shift.

She had passed the large home that they had watched people go in and out of the day before when she came upon what looked like a police SUV stopped in the middle of the road. She came to a stop and realized that it was a park ranger's. Cindy was sitting for a few moments before deciding to get out and see what was going on. She just did get the door open when a tall, black-haired beautiful woman in uniform came around the side of the stopped vehicle.

"Hello, sorry for the hold up, but this darn thing died on me again. Could I trouble you for a jump?"

"Sure, no problem."

Cindy moved her SUV alongside the Ranger's, and popped the latch for the hood. The officer opened the hood and connected the jumper cables. They talked for a good while before they introduced themselves. Mariah Brines was her name. Her skin was the color of toffee. She was a tad bit taller than James. Her hair was so black, it looked like it had blue highlights. What got Cindy's attention most was Mariah's eyes, one brown and one green.

It took several attempts to get the SUV started. Mariah cursed the thing up one side and down the other. She called it every name in the book and several that Cindy had never heard before. She had commented that her patrol truck was in the shop, and that this one was only for backup. Every now and then, Mariah had to direct traffic. She threated to shoot the piece of shit when she was done. It finally started. She apologized to Cindy and revved it, telling her that if she didn't get moving it would die again.

*******

Melody's hand held her brother's cock by two fingers. It was the first one that she had ever held in her hand and the first that she actually was able to examine. She splayed her fingers as wide apart as they would go and tried to measure how long it was. With her thumb at her brother's mound the tip of her pinky finger came to just above the head of his cock.

"How long is it?" she asked, still enthralled with it.

"I have never measured it," He looked down his body at her.

"I thought all guys were obsessed with knowing."

"I'm not all guys."

She was sitting at her brother's side. Her face moved closer to him. The tip of her index finger traced every vein, then circled the rim of his cock's head. When she stopped, she noticed that a clear dollop of pre-cum had gathered on the tip of his penis.

A finger found its way to the liquid and tested its texture. It reminded her of baby oil. Her finger coated her brother's cock head with it. Her finger then traveled down the distal side of his member. Down to his ball sack. She took notice of how the skin had multiple pigments.

Browns, pink and pale white patchwork covered her brother's balls. She also took note that his pubic hair was coarse and a very light brown. Finally satisfied, she turned her attention back to the wonderful man meat.

She had tried to encompass her brother's shaft in her small hand. Her smile grew as she realized that she had taken that very cock deep into her own sex the day before. Her hand then moved upward to the top and then back down.

Her pace increased as she masturbated him. After several passes she was delighted to see that his cock's head became a purplish color and that more of the pre-cum had emerged. She was just about to run her thumb over his slit and smear that fluid over his entire cock when she decided to taste it.