Road to the Sun Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh gawd!" he muttered as her tongue made its first contact.

Melody couldn't decide if she liked the taste or not. She licked her way around his helmet like one would do a melting ice cream cone. The flat of her tongue ran from the base of his crown to its tip, lapping up every bit of liquid that was emitted. Her head lowered and then she licked his nut sack and up his phallus. When she reached the top she opened her mouth and took her brother in.

James watched as his sister took the head of his cock into her mouth. He felt her tongue slowly washing every millimeter of his engorged crown. Sometimes she flicked its tip rapidly with the tip of her tongue, other times it felt like she was using her tongue to write words. She applied just the smallest hint of suction as she pulled back on his cock's head and barely dragged her teeth along the way. His legs shivered.

She looked up and into his glossy eyes; smiled and then sank further down the length. She explored his cock with her mouth, his veins with her lips as his man meat passed through, her tongue when finally encapsulated in her oral cavity. She enjoyed the expressions that covered his face as she did her best to pleasure her brother's cock. It resembled an over-sized clit, and she decided to treat it like one. She tried to take as much of that large muscle into her mouth as she could. When it almost caused her to gag she backed off.

She bobbed up and down his shaft, using her tongue to slither back and forth. She applied more suction and watched her brother's face turn a bright red; his veins in his forehead promptly popped up. She felt his hips beginning to buck and his cock flex in her mouth. It seemed that her mouth became smaller as his cock grew ever thicker. Then, suddenly, she felt hot jets of semen splash the back of her mouth. His cock flexed and another jet hit the back of her throat. She swallowed hard and his cock slid into her throat and pulsed as several more blasts of cum erupted from him.

She had heard him say something a time or two, but was unable to understand anything until his cock popped from her mouth.

"Fucking Christ! Where the fuck did you fucking learn to do that?" He asked once he caught his breath.

She licked him clean and then tried to suck out a few more strands of cum, unable to find any: "I just did what I do to other girls. I take it that it worked," she laughed.

"Damn straight it worked! Fuck! God damn, sis. That was incredible!"

"Well...glad you enjoyed it," she beamed with a smile a mile wide. "You owe me one."

James tried to sit up, but fell right back onto the pile of sawdust. Melody helped him to his feet and dusted him off. She hadn't quite finished when he turned around and grabbed her by the waist. His kiss was passionate and yet hungry. It stopped only when they heard the SUV coming up the road.

With no more gas for the chainsaw, they loaded the pick-up and headed back to the cabin.

Cindy told her siblings about Claire's temp job, and that she would have to go back and pick her up later. After a short break, they all helped unload the truck and split wood. James split the dried wood like a knife through melted butter. The only pieces that gave him problems were the ones with knots or forks. They worked on the firewood till it was just too dark to see. Then they carried in what they would need for the night.

Melody asked her twin sister if she could pick up something for dinner when she went after Claire. They were all just too darn tired to cook and no one felt like cleaning up afterwards anyways. Hamburgers would be cold when she got back but nobody gave a damn. It was food. Cindy left half an hour later.

James gently kissed his sister on the forehead then looked in her eyes, placed his hand softly upon her cheek and tilted her head up towards his. Her lips found his and kissed him then backed away. Her eyes were moist and glossy: "I really do love you, James. I have loved you for as long as I remember. I love you more than I can even put into words."

"I love you as well, Melody. I wish I had the words too that could express my feelings for you. When I look at you, it feels like I'm on fire. My throat gets dry, and it feels like my heart is going to leap from my chest. I don't know how else to say it."

"That was perfect. I don't think anyone could have said it better." She kissed him.

The two kissed tenderly as they held each other. They laid back on the king sized mattress and never broke the kiss. They were both far too exhausted to do much else, and fell asleep in each others arms.

*******

Claire was tired and sore. When she came in with the food and saw her siblings sound asleep, she could sympathize. Cindy was getting undressed when she suggested that they both just let the other two sleep.

Claire nodded her agreement and undressed. They ate their French fries quietly then joined their siblings in bed. Neither had to wait for sleep to claim them.

*******

Mariah was pissed. She knew very well that the powers-that-be would take their time in fixing her vehicle. It was all due to her slip in judgment for letting an over-sized truck enter the national park. As part of her penalty she also had to endure extra shifts manning fire watch towers. Instead of having to spend four days at each tower, she now had to spend the entire week. With the piece of shit vehicle she had to drive, it took forever to get to and from a tower.

She was late getting to the watch tower she was assigned to work at this week. Tower 176 overlooked the northeast corner of the park. Her only visual link to civilization was the Canadian Border checkpoint. She carried in clothes and food she needed for the week. made her way to the generator and cursed it for the twenty minutes it took to get it started.

After she called in that she was on post, she sat down on the lumpy mattress. She chewed on her upper lip while thinking about the reason why she was in trouble.

There are times you just have your head some place other than where it should be. Hers came when that over-sized rental truck came to the west gate. It only took one look at the driver and her mind went south for the winter. She had seen him once before. She was sure of it. Just not able to remember where.

She had seen lots of hot guys at the park over the years, but he was different. There was something about him that made her wet and caused her to feel hot. Not just sexually hot, but like she was in a sweat-lodge during a warriors' pour. She couldn't catch her breath and waved her hand in front of her face. The driver just drove off and she let him go.

Just sitting there and thinking about him got her wet again. Remembering his blue eyes and light brown hair; that damn smile on his face: "God! I'd love to give him a tongue bath!"

She ripped her hand back out of her pants and stood up. She took a few deep breaths and went to the look out at the top of the tower.

*******

TO BE CONTINUED...