All Comments on 'Road to the Sun Ch. 07'

by IrreverentRev

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not sure what to rate this...

I've enjoyed your story, but it seems to be a little convoluted at this time. So I'm not going to rate it, because I would probably give it a lower score than it deserves. I will probably go back and rate it after more of the story is revealed and it starts to make more sense.

Keep up the writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story....but...

I've really enjoyed this story so far and always look forward to additional chapters. That being said, my only significant complaint is that it's taking soooo long between chapters. I hope you find time to write/post chapters at a little faster rate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I enjoyed this one

Another Great Chapter! I knew I disliked that Mr

Hawthorne for a reason. Bet that other guy was a lawyer too!

5* Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very intriguing

I loved how this story developed. At first i thought it was interesting but now I'm THOROUGHLY intrigued! Can't wait to see where it all goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story wish the chapters were more frequent especially now things seem to be hoting up (I mean the story not the sex).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The "Dear Diary" entry should be in italics, to tell us that this is something written. There is nothing to differentiate it from the narrative.

Is there a reason you keep capitalizing "Diary?"

"I could feel the flair of the head" I think you mean "flare."

Do women really talk about "my G-spot?" I'm a woman and I don't think so, but I know it's become de rigeur to mention it lately.

"She broke the kiss this time: "James, I want you to fuck me again." - You keep putting colons where there should be periods.

Sisters, so easily having incestuous, lesbian sex? Just like that? Whatever.

Just for the record: I fucking HATE "cum." It's not a word, but whatever.

g912493g912493over 6 years ago
I like where this appears to be going.

Your first chapter and a half were just story chapters, now I think I'm beginning to see how you are developing characters. I'm enjoying you work, please continue.

My one request is: please post more frequently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5* The cat is out of the bag!

I love this chapter! It answers a question while at the same time, begs me to ask more. I can see lots more chapters ahead and looking forward to reading them when they come out. Speaking of come or rather "cum". It is a word! I think the other commenter should have looked it up in the Oxford dictionary or the Webster dictionary.

Cindy's one-on-one with James was hot!

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
Still Loving It

This is a great story. I like the sinister overtones that suggest that James parents were deliberately targeted and killed. interested to see where the storyline goes. Also waiting to see how much money their lawyer manages to get for them and how he transfers it to them.

Having read the other comments to this story I often wonder whether people read these stories purely to pick holes in them, highlighting spelling mistakes etc. They really need to get a life and just enjoy the story or just stop reading. I've read quite a few professionally published stories with spelling mistakes etc. I am intelligent enough to be able to read through any spelling mistakes without it affecting the pleasure I get from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hey

keep it going I love it so far it's getting better with every chapter gotta keep it going lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantasy with plot

please. get more chapters done and written. it's become worth reading. and while there are some parts that could use better editing, don't let the grammarians, spelling whisperers and other manglers stop you from getting more of this done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I have really enjoyed this and eagerly wait the following chapters

Rapier875Rapier875about 6 years ago
Can you let us know when chapter 8 will be ready ?

Its been over 6 months since this was updated, I'd love to see it continued and finished properly.

I just hope this isn't going to join the long, long list of unfinished stories on here !

Rapier

IrreverentRevIrreverentRevabout 6 years agoAuthor
Update on chapter 8

@Rapier875

Chapter 8 is in the works. It's the longest chapter so far and a bit complex. Right now it sits at 40 pages. (Not lit pages) 43k words. Lots of talking, sex and more story. January was a bad month for me, as both my parents passed. This month has been hard dealing with everything that has been dropped in my lap due to their passing. We knew their time was short but not as short as it was. Strange how similar it is for James and his family.

TLB1981TLB1981about 6 years ago

Sorry to hear about your parents, take your time with thing and let yourself grieve.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 6 years ago
My condolences.

Apologies if I sounded terse before.

So many great stories on here are never finished, I was sad that this one was looking to go the same way.

I lost my parents can few years back, they died a year apart to the same day. That too took some getting over, so I can sympathise with your loss.

I do hope you feel able to continue with this at some point , it really is too good to leave unfinished.

Kind regards,

Rapier

Brandon11Brandon11over 5 years ago
unfinished

these stories need finishing please.

tmark0099tmark0099over 5 years ago
Update?

I really like this story a lot. Any news when the next chapter will be up? If it will be up?

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
just read all 7 hope for 8 soon

i got wrapped up in this hope you haven't given it up been 5 months since last update on your re-write of 8 hope it going well and you've not given up

IrreverentRevIrreverentRevover 3 years agoAuthor
Update for chapter 8

It's done! Well almost, save for my editor to do what he does! lol

Sent him an email and hope he is available to do the work. If not I may need to find someone else. Hope that's not the case. If it is... well it might take longer. If it takes too long I'll just post it and hope for the best. Or if one of you care to edit drop me a line.

Hope you all are doing well and staying safe.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Wow - nice plot twist in this chapter. I'm usually pretty good a seeing things coming, but that the kids were sent to get away from a threat I did not see coming. I did sense some foreshadowing when you wrote about Mariah and Tess' parents also being killed as not a coincidence. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrreverentRev@IrreverentRev
5/2/2022 Chapter 9 of Road to the Sun has been submitted. 10/04/2020 Well chapter 8 has been submitted! So however long it takes to be posted is when it will show up. lol ANyways, I hope you folks are doing well and staying safe. 08/14/2020 Wow, it's been a tough 2 years my ...