Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my hands on the back seat, I rode my daddy's dick like a pro. Long slow strokes, short fast ones, tightening my muscles with each thrust. Kissing his mouth seemed to intensify the heat between us. There was spit and moans and slapping resounding all through the woods we were in.

As I reached orgasm, I ground my hips into his, rocking hard against him. He squeezed tight on my ass, slapping, and squeezing hard again as I bucked into body shaking quakes. Arching my back, my hair brushed gently against my ass; Mike immediately grabbed hand fulls of it and pulled hard while I rode him.

Just as I coming to from ecstasy, Mike lifted me by my hips and rolled me onto my back. Looking deep into my eyes and licking at my lips, he rammed his hips into me. He reached down and grabbed each of my long tan legs and pushed them up near my shoulders. I loved watching him look down and enjoy the site of my cunt swallowing his cock, rolling his eyes into his head and pounding harder. The truck was shaking while he fucked me and I knew he was close. He let loose of one of my legs and reached his hand behind my neck and pulled me up a little as he took two or three more rapid deep strokes before unloading his nut deep into my cunt.

He came for what seemed like forever and I enjoyed every hot thick stream of it. I felt his balls being milked as he slapped up against me. His body collapsed on mine as he struggled to catch his breath, his dick still spilling into me. I rubbed my hands down his back and to his ass, enjoying my legs spread open and our sweaty bodies intertwined.

We looked at each other, exhausted, relieved. Weeks of unfulfilled lust finally relieved. It was hard to speak. But both of us now satisfied, we just lay there in the back of the truck, the sun shining down on our bodies while we enjoyed each other.

We didn't even notice the police cruiser pull up beside the car.

12