Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part lll-

A weekend of sex drugs and rock n roll but the sex is still the most fun:

Tom and Chad had to go set up the band, leaving the girls on their own until the show started. During breakfast, Amy talked about her evening with Cyrus and his wife. She mentioned how much fun Loraine was having, as she was bound and helpless allowing Cyrus and Amy to do with her as they wished. When the boys came back, they found Amy spread eagle, tied to the bed with towels. Fran was sitting on her face facing her feet and she was watching Heather tickle her feet with a feather they found somewhere. Amy's body was thrashing around as much as she could but her face was firmly planted under Fran's ample thighs. She held Amy's face to her pussy and the look on Fran's face was pure lust as she enjoyed her captive's tongue.

As the guys watch, Tom told them he had scored some Ecstasy and wanted to take it before the festival started. Fran took Amy's dose and put it in her cunt to feed it to her. Amy was searching Fran's pussy looking for the little tablet and then she pulled her tongue from Fran's sex to show it on the tip of her tongue. After they all took their E, they decided they had better get ready before the drug took effect. Chad told them there was a film crew there to make a documentary so the girls made plans to make sure they would be filmed.

Heather wore a tiny little white dress and nothing underneath, it was so short her ass showed even if she lifted her hands over her head. She knew she had the best body of the three girls and she wanted to make sure everyone else would know it. When Amy saw what Heather was wearing, she decided to take off her bra so her big tits would bounce with every step she took. She was showing so much cleavage that the tops of her areolas poked out over the top of her blouse. Fran was the chunky one of the three, with a big butt and yet small tits she always felt left out when her friends played dress up. Today she had come up with a plan but refused to tell the girls what she did. By the time they were ready everyone was soaring due to the E and they were all ready to party.

They couldn't believe how crowed the place was and it looked like everyone was high on something. Tom volunteered to let Amy sit on his neck and once up there her bouncing boobs caught the attention of the film crew and they made their way over to the girls. Amy pulled her top down exposing her tits as she danced to the opening act. Heather started to dance as well, her dress lifted higher, and higher and soon all could see her heart shaped pubic patch. At the request of the film crew, she stopped dancing long enough to hold her dress up high enough that they could get a good shot of her design. That just left Fran and one of the crew noticed her and asked her what she had. As an answer, Fran pulled her top off exposing her A-cups where she had written, 'Hi Mom' across her boobs. She then turned around to show them her big ass and when she pulled down her shorts, she had the word 'Love' on one cheek and the word 'You' on the other. Everyone around her cheered as she first shook her tits and then turned around and wiggled her ass.

When Cyrus and his band finished the boys took the girls to their dressing room to meet them. Although none of the girls had ever been groupies, it was more because that they didn't have a favorite band than any other reason. Cyrus was glad to see Amy again but only offered her to the band, as he wanted Heather. Amy found it so erotic that she was being shared as if she was nothing more than a joint or maybe a bottle of wine. She was never asked what she preferred, merely doing as she was told to. She and Fran Sucked off everybody in the band as Heather fucked Cyrus.

Later that night after finally coming down from the drugs and just about asleep Amy began reflecting on the day's events. Still a young woman she had never thought on dominance and submission in regards to sexual activity. She had never noticed before had aroused she became when she had no control on how her body was used. Furthermore when she had been used more as an object than a woman she remembered being more turned on than ever before. It wasn't that she had never had these feelings before it was just she had not recognized them for what there were. She knew in her heart that in the morning she needed to talk with Loraine to see if she could help her straighten out these needs. Amy woke up late the next morning; she jumped up, threw on some clothes, and ran to Cyrus' trailer. It was empty and the couple had already left for their next gig. Years later as a sexually confused middle-aged woman, Amy would rue the day she missed talking her sexually over with Loraine.

As she walked back to her trailer Amy noticed almost all the evidence that there had been a musical event here was gone and she knew it was time to get back on the road again. She walked in to the girls giving Tom and Chad a good-bye screw and wished she had been here to join in but it was too late now. She took a quick shower, got dressed, and threw her things in her bag. When she came out the boys were ready to head back south to Goleta. Amy offered to give them a good-bye blow-job but both the boys were tired and hung over so they declined. She went in to see how Fran and Heather were doing and as soon as they were ready, they were on the road again.

"Where to girls, shall we keep heading north?"

They decided to hop on highway 1 and follow it up the coast toward Monterey. When they saw the sign for Hearst Castle, they stopped to see it. First Amy managed to swap one of her fabulous blow-jobs for tickets to the castle for all three and then once there they found a caretaker who showed them a private bedroom containing a bed once slept in by Pope somebody or something. The girls fucked this guy senseless and then they did his brother, who worked there also. The bed was hard and uncomfortable, maybe the reason being it was five hundred years old.

Part lV-

On the road to Big Sur, some scenery some sex and some excitement:

After their short but educational tour, they got back on the road heading north as always. Less than an hour on the road Fran said they had to pull over and hike down to the beach. She told the girls the sight would be unforgettable. Once they found a place to park, they had to hike a long way around the dunes to a path that led to the narrow beach below. It was cold on the beach and the girls were not dressed for it but once around the last dune, they at last saw what Fran wanted and it truly was amazing. The beach was filled with gigantic sea lions and at first sight, they looked dead but quickly, they noticed it was a mass of living flesh. One of the behemoths would move and as pebbles in a brook, it would cause ripples of blubber across the whole pod. Every so often one would impose on the space of another causing a fight but clearly, they were all too exhausted to fight for long and it was more bellowing that combat.

They saw a photographer with a camera on a tripod taking pictures of the sight. He explained to them that these were all males, they had been out in the ocean mating all day and night, and now they were resting on the beach too tired to move or even eat. Amy said that it looked like males were the same in every species, even the photographer laughed at that one. He pointed to the sea lions still out in the water,

"Those are the beta males who are not allowed to mate, not even allowed on the beach."

As he said it, one of them tried to come on shore and the animals around it attacked him at once.

"That's the law of the wild; the losers never get sex or even a break."

Heather ruffled his hair,

"What's a matter baby, are you a poor beta male who never gets any?"

"Well I never get the pretty ones like you three."

Of course, the girls took this as a challenge and took the poor guy right there on the beach. Fran took a blanket from his bag and spread it out as Heather always the first one to undress, pulled her dress off. Meanwhile Amy went to work on the photographer by pulling his pants down to his ankles. She got down on her knees and began to stroke his cock until it was at full attention. She swallowed him to his pubic hair in one move and began sucking him with vigor. Heather tapped her on the shoulder,

"Damn it Amy save some for us, don't make him cum yet."

Reluctantly Amy pulled him from her mouth and Heather pushed him down on the blanket. She first put a raincoat on him and then mounted him cowgirl style. Meanwhile Fran kneeled beside his face and as she lightly pinched his nipples, she made out with him. Amy then leaned into Heather and made out with her as she rode the photographer. He came right away, as they knew he would and as an added treat for him, they let him watch as all three made love together. He asked if he could photograph them as they enjoyed each other and they all said yes, always eager to show off both their bodies and their talents.

The photographer could not believe his good fortune and even though the sex had been fantastic, the sex scene unfolding before him was magical. It was not one staged by actors and framed by directors, it was real sex with the flaws and missed shots only making it that much more believable. When Fran saw that he had grown another erection she asked him to join them and then they all took turns screwing him as the others held the camera. By the time they lost the light, he had screwed all three at least once and Heather twice. The whole time they were right beside the pod of sea lions and not only the amazing sight of them but noises they made was a great backdrop for the film.

When he asked where they were heading they said north, he told them it was a long way to find a place to stay. He offered his tiny studio/apartment for the evening and they accepted. Once inside his cramped quarters he played their video for them and even they were impressed. Fran asked him to send a copy to her home and was shocked when she said she wanted it for her mother to see. That night the photographer made like a male sea lion and slept on the floor too exhausted from mating the three sexy young girls to make more love or even to eat. As for the girls, they kept replaying their video getting turned on and acting out scenes from the film.

The next morning he was up early and now refreshed made the girls a breakfast of pancakes and eggs, which they all devoured with vigor. As they got ready to leave, he told them they had given him an unforgettable day and that he was sure would never be topped in his lifetime. Yet to the girls it was just another afternoon of excitement and they were all sure it would be topped many times. As a thank you Heather pushed him on the bed and fucked him one more time, it was just a quickie and she didn't even bother taking her dress off. As soon as he came, they left and when Amy spied the pile of used rubbers on the nightstand, she grabbed them to add to their collection. When they got in the car, she noticed their old collection was now dried out and gross looking so she took them off the mirror and tied them to the photographer's antenna. With the new collection of used rubbers attached to her mirror, they again took off looking for places to see and people to fuck.

Not even five miles up the road, they came to a large resort with a restaurant and gift shop and knew they had been tricked by the photographer. It didn't bother them as they had enjoyed their evening and besides the night plus the meal cost them only a fuck apiece. If you added in the free video of them frolicking with the sea lions it was well worth it. As for the photographer, he quickly sold the rights to his film and when it went viral, he made a fortune. Yes, he thought it truly was one of the most fortunate days of his life. This of course was unknown to the girls as they made their way up lonely highway one. They had no idea that soon they would be famous and noticed everywhere they went.

Along the way, Amy stopped often so they all could see the local scenery as it was quite beautiful. On one side of the road were cliffs leading down to the craggy coastline. They would watch the waves crashing on the shore in such regular timing it was almost trance-like. The other side of the highway was cloaked in a dense forest and if they noticed a trail, they would follow it. The trees were thick and it was almost dark under them. On one trail, they came to a fast running brook and it was all so peaceful the three of them sat against a giant boulder and soon fell asleep.

When they awoke, they were cold and stiff but it got even worse when they went back to their car and found it gone. This caused some panic to the women and that fear got worse when they found their cells had no reception there. They stood on the side of the highway as not a single vehicle came by for what seemed like hours. Finally just before darkness set in, a clunky old SUV carrying an old man with a full scraggly beard pulled over. He asked them if they needed a ride and when they told him about their car, he said that it was probably towed away by the county. He offered them a ride to where he was going and said they could call about the car once they were there.

As he drove along, He told them he was an artist, that he was headed to a place called Nepenthe Lodge as he had a show there. He said they were welcome to join him for dinner and to see his showing. To the girls the lodge looked like something out of an old sixties movie. Fran said she remembered her mother telling her of this place. She said it was a famous artist hang out and that her mother use to come here often when she was young. The lodge was now old and tired but as they had no place to go and no way to get there, they accepted the offer. Amy got the number of the local impound yard and found that they indeed had her car but that she would have to pick it up in the morning. She went back to join the girls for dinner and as they waited for the artists show to open she told them they were stuck here until the next day.

Part V-

The girls model for the artist after being pleasured by him and then head for home:

As they ate the artist talked of textures and nuances, of wafting aromas and hints of mesquite but Heather kept thinking she rather have a cheeseburger and fries. He talked about the wine forever, the nose, the hint of tannin, the whatever, to Fran it seemed the same as the kind her mother bought in gallon jugs at the supermarket. When the desert was finally served, Amy wondered if she should eat it or was it there just to look at. They were all bored and when the artist suggested they look at his work they jumped at the chance. There were maybe twenty paintings at the showing and they all had one thing in common, they were all of naked women. Some were posed demurely, others bordered on pornos with vaginas displayed, and anuses exposed. His work was good if you liked those sorts of things. Fran whispered in Heather's ear that she would much prefer to gaze at her pussy than some painting on the wall. This made Heather giggled and she turned to flash Fran just as the artist looked over. He smiled at her boldness and said he would like to paint her sometime.

It was after midnight before the artist was ready to leave; the girls were both bored and tired. He drove them up a dark narrow road until they came to a gated drive. He pushed a button on his visor and the large gate openly slowly. Still climbing they rode the drive to the top of a hill and to the view of a million stars. The girls being from the city could not believe all the stars in the sky. He drove up to a large house made of rock, they could tell it was old and it looked very regal. Amy couldn't believe the artist lived there, he looked like a hermit and so did his car. She started to say something to Fran about it but then she remembered seeing some of the price tags on his artwork.

The artist took them all straight to his bedroom and inside was a huge bed. It was the largest Heather had ever seen and all four of them would fit easily. The artist undressed in front of them and soon stood there completely naked. His body was old and frumpy but his cock was large and stood out proud before him. Fran said,

"Well girls it looks like we get to fuck an old man. Who wants first?"

The old man answered,

"Don't worry, there is plenty of me for all of you, I've had my little blue pill."

Heather had no idea what he was talking about but she was ready so she pulled off her dress, jumped on the big bed and posed like one of the paintings they had seen.

He knelt between her legs and fingered her slowly; it felt good to her as she relaxed. Just as with dinner, the artist talked about the nuances of making a girl cum while he rubbed her pussy. He reached for a bottle on his nightstand,

"This is grape seed oil and it is the finest lubricant you could ever use. Girl, do you feel it warm to your skin? Do you see how easy my second finger now fits inside you?"

Fran, watching in fascination saw that he was rubbing the outside wall of Heather's pussy. Next, she saw him place his other palm on her tummy and she could see he was pressing on both sides of Heather. She began to squirm as she panted trying to hump his fingers. She pinched her nipples, then pulled her hair and suddenly screamed that she was cumming. The artist smiled and simply said that's once. He slowly began again and Heather begged,

"No, no, I can't stand, it's too sensitive, it's, oh god that feels so good."

The artist worked his fingers inside her and soon it was three, then four, then he announced he was going to put his whole hand inside her. She told him no but made no effort to stop him and she cried out in pain as he forced his hand up her twat. He held his hand motionless as Heather screamed for him to take it out. Just as Fran was ready to intercede for her friend, Heather's cries of pain turned to moans of passion. As the girls watched, Heather grabbed the artist's wrist and began a fucking motion as she held it tight inside her pussy.

"God damn it what are you doing to me, my pussy is on fire, oh don't stop, please don't stop I'm gonna cum, Ahh."

Still holding the old man's wrist in a death grip she sat up only to see that a hand was actually inside her and all five fingers were moving at one time. Once again, she came and then fell back to exhausted to move.

The artist said that's three and ever so slowly let his hand slip from her vagina. He said, "Who's next," and Amy said there was no way it looked too scary. Heather grabbed her arm,

"You have to let him Amy that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had."

Amy was convinced and undressed, leaving Fran the only one in clothes. The artist told her he would do both Amy and her at the same time so she took her clothes off and climbed in next to Amy. As the artist knelt between the two of them, Heather watched as the girls made out and sucked each other's breasts while the artist drove them crazy with his magic hands. Amy came first but Fran followed soon after and the artist worked on both girls until they each had their allotment of three orgasms.

Exhausted and spent sexually the three girls slept the sleep of the dead. Curled up together, the artist liked what he saw and while they slept, he worked all night trying to get the image on canvas. The lighting in the room was not good but he used it and put in the shadows as they appeared. As a man on a mission, he needed neither sleep or nourishment and his brush flew over his work. By first light, he was finished and pleased as he looked at it with a critical eye. As with all his works, he judged it by his groin, if he didn't feel it with his balls the piece was a failure. He felt his erection throbbing and wondered which girl would stir first for she was to be his first fuck of the day.