Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fran turned out to be number one as she got up to pee. However, when the artist presented his hard-on to her she decided to wait to pee until later. She took him in her hand and thought of the thrill she always got when she held a man's erection for the first time. The artist helped her climb up on the large table in the room and then instructed her to get down on all fours. She wondered how he knew that doggy was her favorite position as she leaned forward to expose herself more for him. She watched between her spread thighs as he rolled a rubber down his thick shaft. Already wet he entered her with ease and he worked her with long slow strokes. She reached under and began stroking her clit as he began to pump faster. He was so deep inside her when he came that she could feel the jizz filling the condom against her cervix. Neither heard the other girls get up so they were surprised to hear them clapping as the artist climaxed.

Fran jumped down and ran to the bathroom, as now she really had to urinate. When she came back from the bathroom, she joined the rest as they looked at the new painting. Heather thought that the video the photographer took was better than this painting but she said nothing. All Amy could think about was the thunderous orgasms that the artist had given to her the night before and she hoped he would give her some more.

Breakfast was strong coffee and stale bagels that they all ate hungrily. The artist now too tired to keep his eyes open told the girls how to get to where their car was and gave them his car keys. He told them just to leave the car there and he would pick it up later. When they left, he was already sound asleep snoring loudly. At the impound lot they found the only way they could get their car was to give blow-jobs to all three employees on duty. At least Heather and Fran did their part and the three were back on the road in no time.

They kept heading north until they got to Monterey where they planned to stop for lunch. They didn't care for the town, as it seemed to be full of old snooty people. There were tearooms and restaurants but no fast food places. The town was all real estate agents and art dealers and in the end, they never even stopped and drove straight through. When they got to a junction with highways traveling in all directions Amy stopped and asked which way they wanted to go. It didn't take long for all to agree it was time to head home. They found highway 101 and took it south, it was boring but it was fast and they were home before midnight. As Amy drove all three reflected on their adventure and they all agreed that the road trip surpassed any ideas they had on how it would be.

All three girls walked into Fran's house to find her crying,

"Oh Amy, I'm so sorry I broke your Mr. Happy."

"You didn't break it you just wore out the batteries. Let me go to my bag I always keep backups."

When the other two girls left, Amy took Heather home but instead of going home herself, she headed back up north. She had to have some more of the artist.