All Comments on 'Road Trip Ch. 01: Departure'

by MishaPearl2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Regroup before you proceed!

I would guess that you are planning on continuing this with follow-up episodes and I will warn you that you are headed for disaster if you continue with so many characters to keep track of. This first installment already has become unwieldy and you're just laying the groundwork! Keep it simple getting started. Then expand it gradually…

randyolegoatrandyolegoatover 8 years ago
Who's Who?

The twins Rose and Rene. children of Kent and Cherry.

Cherry, Pearl and Kent. Bother and sisters.

Arthur, father of Cherry, Pearl and Kent.

Ross, child of Arthur and Pearl.

Blue, Chris, Pinky and Lindsay? Who the fuck knows?

Did I get that right? I'm so confused.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
Two comments:

First: Less is more. Think about it. Please, think about it.

Second: At the pace this story is going, your readers are going to fall asleep before anything interesting occurs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Critical Comments

I have to wonder if the negative comments posted are by people who have written and posted stories in Literotica lol.

lorencinolorencinoover 8 years ago
Titilating

tit·il·late

ˈtidlˌāt/

verb

gerund or present participle: titillating

stimulate or excite (someone), especially in a sexual way.

"these journalists are paid to titillate the public"

synonyms: arouse, excite, tantalize, stimulate, stir, thrill, interest, attract,

suggestive, salacious, erotic

"a titillating rendition of "Baby, It's Cold Outside""

antonyms: bore, boring

archaic

lightly touch; tickle.

Origin

early 17th century: from Latin titillat- ‘tickled,’ from the verb titillare .

*******That's why I give you 5 stars or perhaps I am susceptible to suggestion. Either way I enjoyed it.*********

MishaPearlMishaPearlover 8 years ago
Thank You

Thanks Randy, Epiphany and Rapid. I appreciate the comments. For those interested in the family history, genealogy and seminal events of Arthur's family to this point in time, I recommend the existing 21 Cantos of the poem "O Mother Dear" and the prequels "Mary Had A Little Cunt" and "Cynthia Faced Summer School" all previously published here in Literotica. Keep reading, Keep appreciating. Keep commenting. Keep Literotica lively!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF

WTF! Nothing here makes any sense.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
well - knowing you

and your writing - this has all the trappings of a great well told story. I know - i couldn't finish the "tangled Web" series - vintage stories probably aren't my "cup of tea". But, hopefully this is as good - or better - than the "Family" series. on to chapter 2. oh - and 5 stars!!

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2over 4 years agoAuthor
Hello Again, GoDucks

Welcome back to my library. I, too, hope you enjoy this series. Looking forward to your comments MP2 :-)

Subject117Subject117almost 4 years ago
Wait...

This is kinda confusing, is Arthur Kent's dad or brother? Why do the twins call Arthur "uncle" does this series explain the whole family situation? I'm so confused by this story.

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2almost 4 years agoAuthor
Here's help, Subject...

Open the FULL COMMENTS below this chapter and read them. Your questions was answered by me on 11/30/2015 - Arthur is BOTH father and brother to Kent. And to Pearl and Cherry as well. Incestuous generations DO get confusing. MP2 :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMishaPearl2@MishaPearl2
613 Followers
I am MishaPearl. I had a software issue and had to re-register as MishaPearl2. All of MishaPearl and MishaPearl2 stories and poems are by the same author. Sorry for any confusion or difficulty in sorting them by author. Thank you for reading my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES