All Comments on 'Road Trip Ch. 03: Rose and Renee'

by MishaPearl2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
I gave

it three stars, but please don't write about breaking their hymen after they just got fingered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
five stars for sure

Nobody can be as good to a girl's cute little coochie like her own daddy. Her father's nimble fingers now, his fat veiny daddy-dick soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Get It Straight Will Ya?

Is Art Kent's brother or his father? You go back and forth with brother ...father..son...and more brother...If you can't keep it straight...then why are you bothering us with this story? And what's with the twins? Where they brought up in a convent? They don't know squat about sex and don't seem to ever have brought themselves off either! Just a little far fetched ...don't you think...Maybe back in the middle ages...no...not even then!

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2about 6 years agoAuthor
Getting It Straight...

Thanks Anonymous. I'm sorry you were thrown by the complexity of the relationships. Arthur is Kent's FATHER after Arthur fucked his own mother. Arthur is also, therefore, Kent's BROTHER. This is what happens when two boys are born of the same woman.

As for Rose and Renee, well, their limited experiential base is a by-product of their cloistered family life. However, they soon will know 'squat' (and thrust) about sex. Don't worry about that. MP2 :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Engrish

Stop pulling your pud and you just might improve your appalling grammar

Regards

Big k1960

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2over 5 years agoAuthor
Big k1960... A.k.a. Anonymous

Thanks? An example (of 'appalling grammar' not pud-pulling, that is) would have been helpful. I always accept constructive criticism. BTW, are you aware that 'Engrish' is an insensitive racially demeaning term? MP2 :-)

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
5 stars

like the story. great characters, lots of good tease.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMishaPearl2@MishaPearl2
I am MishaPearl. I had a software issue and had to re-register as MishaPearl2. All of MishaPearl and MishaPearl2 stories and poems are by the same author. Sorry for any confusion or difficulty in sorting them by author. Thank you for reading my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES