Road Trip Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess and Harmony continued with their questioning, Harmony giving me a stroke of the cane across my ass every few moments, interspersed with Jess whipping my back. I, of course, responded only to the strokes I received, screaming and sobbing as each one struck. While they were painful, they were far less so that I'd received and certainly wouldn't have justified a scream under other circumstances.

The music subsided a little and Harmony stood in front of me, turning me to face the audience squarely as she kicked my feet apart, forcing me to spread my legs. She pushed my knees from behind then held be back by the shoulders, causing me to lean backwards from my hips, forcing my pussy upwards, spreading it as much as I could to show the crowd of gaping, horny males. Then Jess placed her whip over my pussy and, with howls of encouragement from the audience, swung it back the struck reasonably hard across my tender clit and lips. Again, I screamed, shook my body and feigned tears, forcing myself to sob as she lined up for the second stroke. Again, a scream, shaking and tears. I had expected the punishment to cease after two strokes, but the girls seemed to like what they were doing and the audience did also, judging by the cheering after each stroke. So Jess gave me another three strokes across on my pussy before I was released and we left the stage to hoots, howls, claps and cheers.

We returned to the stage for five curtain calls before we stayed backstage. Jess and Harmony had a close look at my pussy, expecting it to be in far worse condition after their treatment of it, and were reassured when I told them it was fine and it'd had for worse treatment a short time earlier. As I dressed in my own clothes, Tony congratulated me and told me I was a natural for that role and our deal was on if I was interested. I said I'd think about it and would return tomorrow morning to let him know. He seemed less than pleased about that, but I needed to discuss it with Hank to see what he thought of the deal and whether he'd be happy living above a strip club in tinsel city for a while. I headed to the stage door and was met by Hank who took me to a table where we were served drinks on the house for the rest of the evening.

"It really felt great being on stage, having everyone looking at me while I was naked. It felt hot, but I didn't have much time to really think about it as the scene changed quite fast. The beating wasn't at all painful, quite arousing really so be ready for a great session when we get to our room."

"Ok, pleased you enjoyed it, but what's with the deal Tony talked about?"

I told Hank about the deal, which he also thought was a bit too low. "I've been thinking, you know, if you're stripping for a living, why not go the whole way and sell yourself for sex?"

"What're you saying, that I should become a hooker and hang out on street corners?"

"Well, no, there's better ways than that. That's far too dangerous and I'd never agree to it, even though it is legal in parts of Nevada. But there's other ways of using your body and your love of sex to your advantage. Imagine I was a well-heeled businessman on a trip to, well, let's say LA. I'm on my own, my wife or partner is at home, I know nobody, but I like sex and love strip shows, so I go to one, watch the girls get naked, then want to fuck them. Well, in LA that's illegal. So, what else can I do? Well, if I wanted to and if I thought of it, I could have decided to go to a show instead of the club, but I didn't want to go alone, so I'd phone an escort agency, who could offer one of the contracted girls as an escort. Or possibly, if I was a businessman and wanted to go to a dinner with valued clients but I knew they were all bringing their partners and I didn't have one. I could then phone an escort agency for a girl to accompany me. Of course, what she and I did after the dinner would be entirely up to the two of us and nobody need know."

That got me thinking and I was silent for a while, watching a girl strip on stage while not really taking much notice of her. I liked sex; I liked men; I needed money; I couldn't see any downsides to Hank's suggestion.

"So, what would you do?" I asked him.

"Are you asking what choice I would make if I was you, or are you asking what I'd do while you were out having a good time with some lonely guy?"

"Well, Ok, both, seeing you set up the questions."

"If I was you, I'd give an agency a call tomorrow before seeing Tony and ask about becoming an escort. Alternatively, I could phone them tomorrow and find out how much an escort would cost. For the second question, well, really there's undoubtedly a demand for male escorts as well, I would guess, so we could both be in the business."

"Good ideas. You know, you're not just a pretty face."

"Thank god for that," replied Hank, signalling the waitress for more drinks. She brought them quickly and Hank pushed his chair out from the table and tapped his lap.

"Sit down for a minute or two," he said.

She sat, then leant against him, allowing him to run his hand over her inner stocking-clad thigh.

"You been working here long?" asked Hank.

"Mmm, a few weeks, maybe coupla months."

"You get paid well?"

"Nah, not really, but get free board and lodgings so can't really complain."

"So, do you have liaisons with customers at all?"

"You mean do I let men fuck me?" she protested, "I'm a waitress, not a whore. What do you think?"

"I think you protested too much and so I think you do."

She looked away, then smiled and looked back, reaching her mouth to Hank's ear so only he could hear. Hank grinned, gave her ass a friendly pat and thanked her. After she'd left he told me she often sold her body to men for sex to earn a bit more money. "She said it was the best way to make a bit of money to get out of this crummy joint."

"Well, that settles it. I won't be taking Tony's offer. If even waitresses have to prostitute themselves out to get a decent wage, I don't want to work here."

"Good choice, probably," agreed Hank. "Come on, let's head back to our room and I can inspect the damage those two girls did to you."

"Not near as much as was done a few days ago, and that's healed; so will this," I replied as we left the club.

We walked back to our room, arms around each other, taking in some of the sights, sounds and smells of Las Vegas. Once there, we stripped each other then held each other close, kissing and caressing for a few minutes, then Hank knelt down and examined my ass and pussy.

"They're fine," said Hank, rubbing his hands gently over the cane and whip impact sites, "You seem to have pretty tough skin."

"Mmmm, yes, I do, and your caressing is wonderful, honey. I love you so much. Put your big cock in me and make love to your escort, darling."

Hank fell into the role, and we fell into bed, our bodies against each other, hands exploring and stimulating. I felt his hard cock against my belly so held it and slowly jacked it up and down, seeing a small globule of precum ooze out the end. He held my nipples, squeezing them, twisting them, massaging my breasts as I massaged his cock, my pussy drooling as it waited to be filled.

He took the dominant position, rolling me onto my back, kneeing my legs apart, then knelt between them, gazing down at my body before lowering his mouth to my pussy. I felt his tongue on my clit, then in my slit, reaching inside me, licking my juices. He used his fingers to separate my labia, then reach inside me, rubbing that oh-so-sensitive area at the front of my tunnel as his tongue continued to massage my clit wetly. I reached down for his cock, holding it in one hand while my other hand cupped his gorgeous balls and squeezed them gently, rubbing them together inside their sac. I felt so horny, wanted, no needed to cum on his massive hard cock.

"Ooohhh, honey, please put it in me, please fuck your escort hard, darling."

Hank removed his fingers and repositioned himself, lifting my ass and pushing two pillows under me to raise my pussy. He then knelt between my legs, wrapped an arm around each thigh, then pulled me onto him. It felt wonderful as his cock slowly penetrated me, sliding all the way into my slippery cunt in one long, sexy movement. He pressed against the end a fraction of a second before I felt his hairy pubic bone press against my clit, squeezing it deliciously. A wave of sensation rushed through me and I bit my lip to supress a low moan.

"You feel so good inside me, honey. Now, make me cum, darling, make your sexy escort cum till she passes out."

He began doing just as I asked, sliding in and out at the same time as he moved me up and down, his cock massaging the inside while his body massaged the outside of my pussy. I was so hot for sex, needed the stimulation and the release that my orgasm would bring. I heard my breathing change, becoming faster, shallower as I quickly approached my inevitable crisis. I heard myself moaning as waves of orgasm began washing over my body. I felt my body go out of control, shuddering and writhing as though controlled by some other being as I seemed to explode around his cock.

Hank held me tightly, keeping his cock fully in me as I shuddered my orgasm around it. As I came off my peak he slowly began moving again, thrusting in and out, pressing the end, my clit, sliding back and forth along the walls, over the sensitive nubbins at the front of my tunnel. I felt the delicious waves of sensation begin again as he once more pushed me onwards to my next inevitable peak. I reached under his legs and found his balls, which I held firmly but tenderly, pulling them downwards in an attempt to delay his orgasm. He responded by fucking me deeper and harder, sending me sky high in a few seconds only to be washed helplessly ashore as my next orgasm crashed over me. I heard a scream, probably me, then I was drowning in wonderfully overpowering sensations once again.

As I dropped off the second peak, Hank lay still above me, his large, hard cock deeply implanted in my pulsing cunt, his pubic bone pressing my clit, sending waves of pleasure through me. Slowly, as I lay in this bed of pleasure, I regained my breath and came back to earth as he began thrusting inside me once again. He covered my breasts with his hands and I felt the exquisitely painful pleasure as he squeezed my engorged nipples, pulling them to lengthen them, then twisting them to send sharp pulses of pleasure straight to my pussy. He kept playing with them, thrusting hard into me as his breathing became faster and harder; I could tell he was close. I began thrusting upwards, pressing my clit harder against the base of his cock, feeling my teeth biting my lower lip in an attempt to delay my orgasm so he could fill me with his cum. I felt my pussy muscles contracting and relaxing, trying to milk his cum from him, suck his balls dry and then he was there, pushing into me hard and holding in place as I felt his cock pulsating and his hot, potent sperm squirting into the end of my sucking cunt. I heard myself scream again and I was engulfed in pleasure as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over my writhing, shuddering body, time after time, the pain of my squeezed and twisted nipples merging with the pleasure to push me higher, until it was over and my body simply closed down and relaxed beneath my lover as his weight came upon me, our breathing synchronizing as we kissed, hugged, caressed in the afterglow of love.

I awoke to find it was morning and Hank was lying beside me, propped up on an elbow, slowly caressing my shoulder, chest and breast. As my eyes flickered open he bent to kiss me, his tongue seeking mine, his breath soft and sweet.

"Good morning, lover," he greeted me.

"Good morning, sweet darling," I replied, "Last night was amazing. Thank you for being such a wonderful lover."

"Hmmm, yes it was special, and it takes a great lover to know one."

I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him to me, feeling his warm body against mine, his cock hard once again as it nestled between my upper thighs. I spread them apart and felt him find and enter my love tunnel, still sopping from our juices last night. We lay on our sides, facing one another, kissing as he slowly moved in and out, arousing us both, gently, sensuously, my clit dragging across the upper skin of his cock, each thrust squeezing it between our bodies. He brought me to my climax very quickly and I melted in his arms as he held me tightly, kissing my lips as they gasped for air while my gentle, sweet release washed over me. I ended up lying in his arms, totally at peace with the world, feeling warm and protected in the arms of my lover.

After we'd showered and eaten breakfast, we continued to sit at the table discussing our next moves.

"I don't think that working for Tony is our best move," I said, "The waitress didn't seem to enjoy it and I heard nobody say that they really loved what they were doing."

"Yes, I totally agree. Last night, after you dropped off to sleep, I lay awake awhile and thought of your suggestions about us both becoming escorts. It certainly has merit and would quite probably be a very enjoyable lifestyle. We'll just have to see what the pay's like, but that should be a lot better than stripping."

"Yeah, and working one on one with a client is a lot better and less stressful than trying to visually satisfy a group of screaming, testosterone-oozing men in a strip joint. I just won't go back, and I think we should continue our road trip to the east coast as planned. Once we get there we can make a few inquiries and find out what's on offer and what we need to do."

"Great idea. So, today we'll head northeast and aim to get to Grand Canyon tonight. Sound good?"

"Anything sounds good, honey, so long as I'm with you. Let's pack and go."

We headed out soon after, enjoying what was a reasonably short trip to Tusayan, where we stopped for lunch, and booked a cabin for the night. We then proceeded on a leisurely tour around the edge of the canyon, stopping frequently to admire the stunning views, before returning to our cabin. It had been a very enjoyable day and we rested for a short time before finding a diner where we ordered burgers.

We waited outside, watching the colors change as the sun sank slowly in the sky, and started a conversation with another young couple, who introduced themselves as Ann and Blue.

"Actually," said Blue, "My real name's Bertrand. But nobody calls me that, fortunately."

"How long have you been here?" asked Hank.

"Well, I landed in Atlanta about six weeks ago and have been touring around ever since, doing the east coast then heading westward. Met up with Ann five weeks ago and hit it off well; we're both from Australia but had to come to the US to meet; funny old world, eh. We've been traveling together since then," he smiled at Ann, then continued, "We've another three weeks till we fly home from LA. How 'bout you guys?"

"We're on a leisurely road trip and have spent the last few months on the west coast, worked for a circus for a while, then spent the last few weeks with another couple, sharing their house in a wonderful location. We're heading to the east coast to look for work and an apartment for winter."

"So, you've been a couple for a while then?"

I looked at Hank and smiled, then replied. "I picked him up in a bar; he seemed to be the most promising of the dropouts there and he's proven himself to be a wonderful lover so we've hung together. Amazing how a guy will change for half a bottle of JD and a sexy bod."

Hank chuckled and Ann blushed a little and looked away. "With us it was a coupla stubbies and a rug on the beach," he said, causing Ann to blush even more as we laughed.

"You men, you're all the same," complained Ann, overcoming her embarrassment and grinning at us, "But he was worth it, so far anyway."

"Good to hear, sweetie," I replied, placing my hand on her arm, "So d'you think you'll stay together when you reach home, or is it just a holiday fling? Or is that too far ahead to think?"

Ann stretched out her left hand so we could see the shiny ring on her finger. "We got engaged yesterday, so it'll be more than a holiday fling," she said quietly.

I'd had a few thoughts that maybe we could swap partners tonight so I could try out the bulge in Blue's jeans, but it seemed that wasn't going to happen. I glanced at Hank's face and detected a slight disappointment there also. However, maybe time to rebait the hook and test the waters. Nothing like being blunt and to the point.

"We had a great time for the past few weeks. The couple whose house we shared were into far more than just house sharing," I heard myself saying, "They were sexually very adventurous and we learned lots about bdsm."

I watched their faces, expecting a look of horror and a rapid withdrawal. Instead, I was surprised and pleased when they both smiled, first at each other, then at us, while Ann blushed furiously. Uh-oh, I thought, confession time coming up.

"We tried that at a sex club a couple of weeks ago. Liked it, but haven't had an opportunity since. We both really enjoyed making love with others; it kinda gives perspective to our love. In fact, it was the day after that that Blue proposed to me, so he must've realized what he had." She reached for his hand as we all chuckled.

Guys often march in with heavy boots where girls tread very lightly and daintily. "So, you guys wanna swap partners tonight?" asked Blue.

"Yes," answered Hank at the same time as I replied, "If you both wish to, I'm sure I speak for us both when I say we'd really enjoy that. But if you're engaged, are you still happy to do that?"

"Yes," replied Blue, "We've discussed this and have decided that we'll have an open marriage, just as we allow each other to have other partners now. We both enjoy watching the other make love to someone else."

Hank and I grinned at each other while Ann and Blue held hands on the table, Ann's blush deepening even further. "Yes, we enjoy watching each other too. Where are you staying for the night?" I asked.

"We haven't booked anywhere yet, how 'bout you?"

"Yeah, we've booked a cabin in Tusayan for the night, a bit down the road," replied Hank, "Only has one bed, but it's a big one and you're most welcome to share."

Ann and Blue looked at one another, apparently agreeing. "That'd be great, thanks very much," Ann replied for them both.

We finished our drinks and then walked to the parking lot, mounting our bikes while they brought their rental Ford over. They followed us back to the cabin, parked and they unpacked a small amount of gear from their car before following us inside.

"Just dump your stuff anywhere, then we can head out for a meal," suggested Hank.

We walked into town and collected takeaway tacos and ate them as we walked back to the cabin, all eager for the evening to begin. Once there, Hank poured drinks for us all.

"Hope you like JD," he said as he handed Blue and Ann their generously filled glasses, "It's sort of become our drink, if you know what I mean."

Once we all had our glasses, Hank made a toast. "To lots of sex and willing partners," he toasted undiplomatically. However, we all clinked glasses and drank, Ann's blush returning. We then pulled the blinds and locked the door. Hank stepped over to Ann while Blue approached me.

I was really keen to see what was causing the huge bulge in Blue's jeans so before he could reach me to begin stripping me, I knelt down and quickly unzipped his fly, reaching inside and pulling out his huge, meaty, semi-erect cock. If Hank was big, Blue was enormous. I looked at Ann, who was in the process of being undressed by Blue, caught her eye and grinned, licking my lips. Then Blue put his hands under my arms and lifted me up so I was standing in front of him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me, his hands cupping my ass over my leathers. I could feel his cock growing as it pressed against my belly.