Road Trip Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long kiss, I pushed him away a little and unbuttoned his shirt, running my hands over his chest as he unzipped my leather jacket, letting out a low whistle as he uncovered my breasts.

"Hey, now, ain't that somethin'. No bra to trap these babies, eh."

He bent his head down and kissed and nibbled at each breast and nipple, then he pulled my jacket down my arms without removing my hands fully, holding the jacket behind me as he turned me around, my breasts fully on display as my shoulders were held back by my jacket sleeves.

"Hey, Ann, take a look at these boobies," he said, "Nearly as good as yours, darlin'."

Ann's blush deepened as she replied, "Men! Have fun, honey, I know I will." She then refocused on Hank, who had her skirt up over his head and was busily eating out her pussy.

I wriggled my hands through the tight cuffs in time to unfasten Blue's belt before he could take my riding pants off. He was going commando, like me, and I pushed his jeans down to his knees, immobilizing him while I knelt and took his now hard monster into my mouth, licking and sucking it for a short time before I took him down my throat. I then removed my mouth from him, stood and grinned at the surprised expression on his face.

"That's the first time anyone's taken me right down," he said in amazement, "I certainly hope it's not the last."

I pushed his shirt off his arms, then pulled his jeans to the floor, where he stepped out, naked, then knelt in front of me and pulled my pants down to the floor, holding them as I freed my feet. I spread my legs and he accepted my invitation, mouthing my pussy, licking my slit, sucking and nibbling on my engorged clit. It felt wonderful so I tipped my head back, held the top of his head and enjoyed the sensations.

All too soon, it seemed, Blue stood up and held my body against his, his rampant cock sliding between my upper thighs, pressing against my wet slit. We kissed as my hard nipples pressed into his chest, then he reached down with his hands, gripped me beneath my thighs and lifted me, allowing his cock to spring upwards before lowering me carefully, his cock penetrating me and sliding into my love tunnel until we were standing face to face once again, my feet flat on the floor, impaled on his huge pole.

I felt his cock pulsing inside me as he cupped my breasts with his hands, squeezing, pulling and twisting my nipples like I loved so much. My vaginal muscles began pulsing in time with his cock, squeezing him, stimulating him as they also stimulated me. I needed some action, some movement.

"Fuck me well, honey," I whispered into his ear.

Instead of lifting me and carrying me to bed then taking me to heaven, as I expected, he remained still and bent his head to nibble at my neck while continuing my breast stimulation. Shots of sensory stimulation poured through my body from my breasts, neck and pussy. He was barely moving, yet he was stimulating me incredibly. I felt myself approaching an orgasm, just by the stimulation I was receiving. I desperately wanted more, but he simply continued with what he was doing.

It didn't help that I could see Hank plowing Ann's pussy as he pinned her to the wall, his hands holding her legs bent while she was meeting each thrust with one of hers. They were both panting for breath, obviously both nearing their climaxes, yet here I was, barely being stimulated by a guy who was almost standing still. Well, that wasn't really true, I thought as I felt the first of the major pulses of orgasmic pleasure shoot through me. I surprised myself by hearing my moan, a moan that only came when I was almost there. I nestled myself against Blue, wriggling my hips to stimulate my clit on his cock as he held it still inside me, filling me wonderfully, the pulsing of our muscles working together to push my sensations to new highs.

Then he thrust forwards and upwards with his hips, pushing himself hard into the end of my tunnel, the base of his cock squeezing my clit hard and he gave my nipples a hard and painful squeeze and twist.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!" I screamed as waves of orgasm flooded from my pussy and nipples and crashed on the shore in my mind.

My body writhed on his cock, shuddered under his hands on my breasts and squirmed against his body as I sought more, ever more, stimulation. Slowly I came down from my unexpected peak, resting in his arms, my tender breasts released, my cunt still full of rampant cock. I looked over his shoulder at Ann and Hank looking at me.

"He's great, eh," said Ann, grinning, no longer blushing.

"Oh, yes," I replied, "I can see why you said yes."

Blue lifted me under my thighs and carried me to the bed, laying me gently on my back with my ass at the edge of the bed, legs wide apart. He took hold of my ankles and pressed them backwards over my head, spreading my legs wider as my pussy tilted back further. He then began pushing his cock deep into my cunt, then withdrawing it until the head was just inside my lips, before thrusting it hard and fast deep inside once again. Each forward thrust caused me to grunt as the air seemed to be forced out of my lungs, just before my clit sent a jolt of sensation through my body as it was squeezed by Blue's hard pelvic bone. I felt my breasts jiggling back and forth, hard nipples pointing to the ceiling as Blue's eyes watched their every movement.

Gradually his thrusts became more rapid as he screwed up his eyes, focusing on not cumming just yet. I did no such thing, allowing the sensations to carry me along again, closer and closer towards my orgasm. I heard Ann give a short, sharp scream and turned my head to see her clutching Hank as she shuddered and writhed on his cock. Then Blue thrust in hard and deep and stayed there. I felt his cock pulsate as he squirted his hot cum into my depths, the sensation pushing me over the edge. I screamed a second time as I lifted my hips upwards, seeking even more of him inside me, feeling his cum oozing between my cunt walls and his cock. Then he relaxed, released my ankles and lay on me, kissing and hugging me as we both came down from our peaks.

The bed sagged as Hank lay Ann alongside me. Blue and I turned our heads to watch our lovers continue making love right alongside us, watching his shiny, hard cock slide out of Ann's cunt then plunge back in just as Blue's had a few minutes earlier. Seeing Ann writhe as Hank cupped her breasts, pulling and squeezing her nipples in the way that I enjoyed so much. After a few minutes, Ann began making a moaning sound, her hips thrusting upwards to meet each of Hank's thrusts, until he made a final deep thrust and stopped moving. I could see the base of his cock expanding and contracting as his sperm was forced deep into Ann's love tunnel as Ann rolled her head from side to side and panted out her silent orgasm. After a short time, the four of us repositioned ourselves on the bed, each couple cuddling and kissing before we gently slept.

I awoke during the night to the bed moving rhythmically and watched in the pale light from around the curtain as Hank once more made love with Ann. They looked so beautiful in the dim light, almost surreal as though it was a dream. I could have convinced myself it was until I felt Blue's cock prodding at my pussy from behind. I spread my legs and pushed my ass towards him, allowing him to slip inside easily, gently moving back and forth in time with Hank and Ann while he wrapped his arms around me and stimulated my breasts. I moved my hand down and began stroking my clit in time with his movements, feeling myself rapidly approaching my climax. The combination of watching my lover fuck Ann, feeling Blue stroking in and out of my cunt and rubbing my clit was too much to withstand for long. So, when Ann's small scream announced she was cumming, I came also, feeling Blue pushing harder inside me and filling my tunnel with his hot cum once more. The dream-like quality of the experience continued as I drifted back to sleep.

Next morning Hank woke me with kisses and caresses, followed rapidly by his cock being inserted into my still-slippery love tunnel. I rolled him onto his back and straddled him, riding him hard alongside Ann, who was mounted on Blue. I turned towards Ann and we embraced and kissed, each massaging and tweaking the other's breasts as we rode our partners' cocks. I felt Hank pushing upwards, seeking more depth as he approached his end point, Blue seeming to be doing the same with his fiancée. I think Hank came first because I felt him tense then felt his hot juices flowing into my cunt just before Ann screamed in orgasm as Blue also filled her with his sperm. I came hard from Hank's stimulation, his cumming inside me and from watching the whole scene. As my orgasm waned, I leant forward onto Hank's chest and kissed him as our breathing slowed.

We showered and dressed, ate a quick breakfast, then packed our vehicles. It was an emotional farewell which included much kissing, cuddling and groping. We wished them every happiness in their marriage, then we were on our ways, Hank and I heading east while Blue and Ann headed west, leaving nothing but the memory of a wonderfully sexy night as a reminder of our meeting.

After a few hours we stopped for gas and coffee and we discussed where we were actually heading. During the past day or so it turned out we'd both been considering options and had both, independently, decided that working for an escort agency could be great fun as well as being very lucrative.

"It would give us a great deal of freedom as some of the girls get $5000 a time, I found online, so I'd only need to work a day per week," I told Hank.

"Yeah, and I guess the guys get much the same. However, I think you'd need to have an established reputation before you received that, maybe $500 would be a more reasonable starting wage, and remember that the agency will take a lot of that."

"Anyway, it'd be fun. And possibly the best place would be in a large city, like maybe Washington, where there are lots of top level government employees just looking for a bit of fun."

"Yeah, dream on," replied Hank. "But it'd be good anyway. We could always move on if it wasn't."

"So, I reckon I should be wearing my corset to train my body a bit; that'd be worth something, I'm sure. No guy could resist a sexy vixen such as me with a tiny waist held in by a purple corset, eh darling."

We both laughed, but Hank agreed that waist training would be a good idea, just not when riding a bike because of the possibility of fainting if it was too tight. We finished lunch and headed east, having also decided that for the remainder if the trip across the US we'd camp rough off the road a little, unless, of course, the weather prevented that.

Over the next four days we fell into a routine of travel, setting up a basic camp each evening off the road, Hank lacing me into my purple corset slightly tighter than was comfortable, eating supper, my corset being an excellent dietary aid, then making love and drifting off to sleep under the stars. Each day was a repeat of the previous, removing my corset each morning before a swim in the stream or lake if we'd managed to find one, then on the road again after breakfast. I was very pleased that each day Hank was able to fasten my corset slightly tighter, the length of lace left after he'd finished becoming longer each night, my waist becoming smaller each morning after he removed it. My aim was to be able to touch fingers and thumbs of my hands together when they were around my waist; I had several inches to go, although I did acknowledge to myself that perhaps my aim was overambitious.

Far too quickly it was our last camp night as we approached Washington. We made love gently in the open, still amazed by the myriads of stars shining above us. We sometimes wondered out loud whether, on one of the planets circling one of the stars in a far distant galaxy, a couple like us were lying on the ground after making love together and wondering if there was anyone else in that vast universe who were doing the same as they were.

It was on that last night, as we lay together, sated with each other, at peace with the world and the universe, that Hank turned to me and kissed me gently, the way he did when he had something profound to say.

"Sweetheart, since we met this has been the best time of my life, and I sincerely thank you for that. Tomorrow we head into new adventures, discover new things about ourselves and about others. I feel that it's almost as though tonight is the end of some sort of apprenticeship, tomorrow is the start of a new future. I don't know why, I just feel it is a very important time; a turning point in our relationship; a time which we will look back on and remember, hopefully with joy, as the start of something new and big.

"So, my darling Celeste, I want to make it as memorable as possible and I can think of no better way to do this than to ask you one question. Celeste, my darling, will you marry me?"