Road Trip Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the elevator doors were closed she turned to me and took me in her arms, reaching her face upwards to be kissed. I, of course, obliged, and we kissed for the entire trip to the penthouse, only stopping when we stepped into her lounge through the doors.

"Mmmm, you are a good kisser," she said approvingly, "Come here a second."

I stepped closer to her and she removed my jacket, throwing it over a chair. "Now, pour us a JD and ice; a real one this time, not like those piddly little ones they pour at the club."

I stopped in shock at her uncouth description of the club drinks, but recovered quickly and did as I was bid. She told me to sit on the sofa and once I was in place, she sat on my knee, placing her drink on the side table and twisting around to untie my tie, remove that, then unfasten my shirt buttons. Very quickly my chest and stomach were naked. She ran her hands over my chest.

"I like a man with hair," she said, "Shaving chest hair is completely unmanly."

I imagined her pussy, now lush with growth in the expectation of the same standards applied to her. She stood up and pulled me forward, removing my shirt completely, then kneeling down in front of me and untying my shoes, pulling them off followed by my socks. She looked up at me, almost in a pleading fashion.

"Don't you ever tell anyone that Margarite knelt at your feet and removed your shoes," she said fiercely, "I assume that nothing that happens here tonight will go any further. I value my privacy and even a word let slip is a word too many. Right? Do I have your word on this?"

I could tell she was serious and that this meant a great deal to her. In this day and age of instant communication, clandestine cameras and social media that tells the world of every celebrity's latest sneeze, I could certainly see her point. I didn't know who she was or where she came on what hierarchy, but I knew enough to know she was loaded with money and was very well respected by the elite of Washington; not a mean feat for a woman in her mid-30s.

"I promise not a word to anyone," I told her sincerely, "Although I would like to give a general idea of happenings to my girlfriend, if that's Ok with you."

"Yes, just keep it general and ensure that she mentions it to nobody."

"In that case, I give you my word."

She paused for a few seconds, looking into my eyes. "Good. I believe you. Now, where were we? Oh yes, I was stripping you, how forgetful of me." Her laugh broke the tension that had started to develop, and she shuffled forwards on her knees, pushing my knees apart and moving between them as she reached for my belt and unfastened it as well as the clasp and zipper in front of my trousers. Then she reached inside, pulling my underpants' elastic down and encircled my cock with her hand.

"Not bad at all, she said approvingly, slightly larger than I pictured based on the feeling of him pressing into my pussy on the dance floor. Stand up."

I stood and she remained kneeling, then pulled my trousers and underpants to the floor, leaving me standing naked in front of her. She cupped my balls, feeling their weight as though assessing their capacity.

"Nice balls, too," she commented.

Then it became impossible for her to speak as she engulfed my cock with her mouth, sliding forward and back, each forward movement taking slightly more inside. I felt the head hit the back of her mouth and she gagged slightly, then she rose a little to change the angle and I felt her swallowing as my cock went down her throat. Then she removed it and released her breath.

"Tasty as well," she commented appreciatively. "Now it's your turn. Tell me what to do."

"For a start, hold my trousers on the floor while I take my feet out of the cuffs," I told her. She did, and I did. "Now stand."

She stood in her red gown as I slowly walked around her, naked, my hard cock leading the way. As I walked, I trailed one hand around her waist, slowly, feeling her body beneath the thin fabric moving as she breathed and feeling also a slight tremble; was it fear, possibly excitement, maybe apprehension, sexual arousal? I didn't know. On the third time around when I was behind her I unfastened the clip and zipper at the center of the gown just above her ass. The gown split, revealing her upper ass crack as the fabric parted. On the next turn around, I pulled the end of the bow holding the halter neck top, releasing the two pieces of fabric covering her breasts. Once in front of her again, I removed the fabric from her breasts and let it drop, admiring her as she stood in front of me, naked from the waist up.

I cupped her breasts, squeezing and kneading them gently, then first kissed them before sucking and nibbling on each nipple in turn. She squirmed as the sensations aroused her even more. Then, from behind, I placed my hands on her hips and pushed the fabric downwards until the gown dropped to the floor under its own weight, leaving my goddess standing naked in front of me. She stepped forward, clearing her feet, her high heels still on as she pressed her naked body against mine, reaching up and kissing me again, a long, loving, sexy kiss as our naked bodies became even more aroused against each other.

Once the kiss ended, I knelt before her and held each shoe in turn as she stepped out, then I pushed her knees apart before examining her pussy. It was not cleanly shaven, nor was it completely hairy; instead it was partly shaved with hair remaining in a neatly trimmed heart shape. I reached forward with my mouth and kissed her on the heart, then on her lips, then opened my mouth and licked and sucked her lips and clit, causing her to moan and writhe her hips in arousal.

I looked up at her. "I want you," I said softly.

"Not yet. You have to earn me," she replied. I wondered what I would need to do to 'earn' her. She quickly informed me. She turned on her heel and went to a drawer, opening it and withdrawing a man's leather belt. She placed that, folded, across her hands, walked towards me, stopping a few feet in front of me. She knelt down and held out her arms with the folded belt across her opened hands.

"Beat my ass, please, Hank."

I smiled at her, then took the proffered belt, feeling its weight as I wrapped the buckle end around my hand. I swung it through the air, feeling it move, imagining what it would be like for it to crack against her tender ass flesh. Meanwhile she was kneeling before me on the floor, head facing downwards, in a subservient manner.

"Lie over the arm rest of the sofa," I commanded.

She immediately moved into position, her head pressed against the seat cushions, her raised ass seemed to invite me to beat it, her legs spread widely so her feet rested on the floor, spreading her pussy wide open. I looked at her ass closely, running my hand over it, feeling slight changes in texture in her firm flesh and skin, seeing slight changes in the skin tone. This obviously wasn't the first time she'd been beaten; her ass told the story of previous encounters with the belt. Her head was turned to the side, her eyes watching me.

"Please beat me," she pleaded as I seemed to hesitate.

"How many strokes?" I asked.

"I usually have ten, but tonight I took off my panties at a public gathering, so that's worth another ten, so 20 strokes please."

I wondered how hard she wanted; I thought I'd give her a moderate stroke and see how she reacted. I positioned myself, resting the belt against her ass, drew back then swung.

Crackkkk! The leather struck her tender skin and she winced forwards, unable to move due to the edge of the armrest against her thighs. I saw she bit her lower lip to prevent any sound. No sound seemed to mean the strength of the blow was about right.

"Count for me."

"One," she replied.

I waited around 30 seconds, watching the rectangular red mark develop, then struck again, aiming for a slightly different location. Again, the crack of leather on skin, the stroke landing slightly below the previous one.

"Two."

A short wait, then a third.

"Three."

And so it continued, each stroke being followed by a count, then a delay as I watched the red rectangle develop while I waited for the pain to die away to enable the pain of each stroke to be felt individually. Finally, the last stroke was delivered.

Crackkkk! went the belt followed by "20" from Margarite, her whole body seeming to relax now that her self-imposed punishment was ended. I stepped forward and rubbed her red ass with my hand, sliding my fingers between her thighs, feeling the heat and wetness of her slit.

"Please fuck me, Hank," she said, "Just as I am. I need to cum, now."

I stood behind her and slid my rigid cock into her hot pussy, feeling the slippery wetness of her tunnel as I plunged full depth into her. She moaned as she pushed back against me, seeking more. I began fucking into her hard and fast and within a few thrusts she was panting, almost ready to cum. A few more thrusts and she was there, a scream coming from her open mouth as her body vibrated and writhed around my cock. I thrust inside fully and held still until her orgasmic response decreased, then I slid out, my cock followed by strings of her juices dripping onto the floor beside the sofa.

She looked up at me, her eyes filled with gratitude.

"Thank you, darling, that was wonderful."

She stood and walked to the mirror, turning around to inspect her ass.

"You did a good job, honey, have you done that before?"

"Yes, just not with a belt though."

"Oh well, another experience. Come to bed with me, sweetheart."

She took my hand and we walked through into her bedroom. The bed was massive; easily big enough for four people, maybe even six. She directed me to lie on the bed, my cock standing erect, shining from her juices. She straddled me and impaled herself on my waiting rod. The walls of her vagina slid over my sensitive cock, downwards, slowly, until she was sitting on me with all her weight. She was long inside; the root of my cock pressed against her clit and the head was still able to move inside her, just touching the end.

"You're huge in there," I commented, "It feels wonderful."

"Yes, darling, I practice with a dildo. I may let you play later if you're good," she grinned as she began moving back and forth on me, sliding her sopping trench over my pubic area, stimulating her clit on my pubic bone. I reached up and gripped her breasts, causing her to sigh.

"Yes, honey, hold them, squeeze them, squeeze my nipples; ooohhh yesssss," she hissed as I did as she commanded.

It took Margarite only a few short minutes to pump herself to her second orgasm. She tipped her head back and let out a moan which rose to a crescendo as her body pulsated on mine. I used my grip on her breasts to hold her upright as she lost control of her body in the ecstasy of orgasm. Then she regained control and took over, apparently intent on stripping my balls of their cum. She leant forward, putting even more weight on her clit, held my shoulders and humped me hard. I moved my hands to her ass, feeling the heat as I gripped her cheeks hard and moved her back and forth.

She stopped moving after a few more strokes, then began moving up and down more slowly, lifting off until just my head was still inside, then thumping downwards, engulfing me completely as she impaled herself on my again. Slow up, thump; slow up, thump, over and over, then it was back once again to sliding back and forth.

I had been resisting the urge to cum for several minutes now, concentrating of her pleasure, relaxing as much as I could, but the changes were overpowering my will power and inexorably I felt myself approaching my release. I heard myself gasping through my panting breath, "Oh, yes, honey, yes, darling, yes, oh yes . . ." until I could hold back no longer.

I pulled her hips down hard, thrust my hips upwards and released my pent-up load into the end of her cunt, feeling pulse after pulse of cum spurting against the end.

She stopped moving; sat still as she felt the hot sperm filling her void, then she went rigid, her body trembling, then she screamed.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!"

She thrust out her breasts, arched her back, gripped my chest and screamed three long, loud screams as my pulsating cock slowly stopped squirting and my body slowly relaxed. I felt her relax also, then she lay forward onto me, panting for breath as we lay together, exhausted by climaxes. We must have lain like that for nearly ten minutes; time seemed to stop and have no meaning. She then roused herself and we kissed, a long, loving, passionate kiss.

"You are wonderful," she said when our lips finally parted, "Absolutely wonderful."

"You're amazing also, darling," I replied, my cock giving a twitch in agreement.

"Please stay with me tonight, honey," she said.

"Of course, darling, if that's what you'd like."

We kissed some more then she lay her head against my shoulder and, in a few minutes, she was snoring gently. I eased her off my body and quietly left the bed for the bathroom, then returned and slid into bed alongside her, wrapping my arms around her and holding her without her even stirring.

I awoke to feel a hand slowly jacking my hard cock. As I opened my eyes, by the dim light of day from around the blind I could see Margarite sitting on the bed, naked, her legs crossed in front of her, one hand jacking my cock as the other rubbed her shining wet entrance and clit.

"Good morning, lover," she said, leaning forwards and kissing my eyes, then my lips. We tongue wrestled for a few minutes then she lay on the bed on her back, legs bent and wide apart, her hands holding her knees back to put herself on display.

"Please fuck me again, darling," she encouraged, as if I needed any encouragement.

My cock was already hard and ready, thanks to her manual efforts, so I knelt on the bed and moved between her legs, looking at her beautiful wide-open pussy. I reached for the pillows and slid those under her ass as she lifted her hips for me, then leaned forwards and slid my cock along her trench, back and forth from her clit to her ass hole, avoiding the temptation to simply slide into her immediately. I lay forward, cupping her breasts with my hands as I gently controlled the movements of my cock with my hips.

"Mmmmmmm, oooohhh, honey, put it in me, now, honey, fill me up darling, pleeeease," she pleaded.

I continued with my slow and teasing movements as she tried futilely to trap my cock as it moved past her entrance. Finally, it became too much for us both. I moved back a little, positioned my cock, then plunged inside her in one rapid movement.

She let out a grunt as the air was pushed from her lungs, then she gripped my ass cheeks and held me inside her hard as she wriggled her hips to stimulate her clit. I gripped her breasts harder, squeezing her nipples between thumbs and forefingers, twisting and pulling them in what must have been a very painful manner. She seemed to love it.

"Oooohhh, yes, like that, oooohhhh harder on my nipples, squeeze harder, darling, push him in deeper, . . . . ." she moaned as she kept up a continuous list of demands.

I began fucking her as hard as I've fucked anyone, plunging in hard and deep, pulling out, then plunging back in again. She was moaning, demanding, rolling her head from side to side, her body was shuddering with anticipation and sexual need. Then she arched her back and screamed as she came hard. I didn't let up; I continued to fuck into her, pushing her higher as her hands gripped my hips and pulled me into her while her body writhed with the ecstasy of her orgasm.

She relaxed slightly, but I didn't; I continued my relentless rhythm, grateful for having cum so frequently recently to allow myself some endurance. Slowly her body responded again, pressing against me, fucking me back as I pounded her sloppy cunt. She began pushing her hips up towards me, her body wanting more as I thrust into her again and again, then she began panting, writhing, her body trembling with lust as she screamed her orgasm to the world once more.

I almost came that time but managed to hold back despite her pulsating cunt seeking to milk me of sperm. I rested for a few seconds to allow the need to abate, then I was back into the same rhythm as Margarite slowly recovered then began once more thrusting at me, her hands pulling and pushing on my ass cheeks as she encouraged me to pummel her pussy harder, faster. I felt the familiar sensation of preparing to cum, my sperm feeling like it was pushing its way into the base of my cock, making my cock harder, the sensations with each thrust urging me onwards. Then Margarite wrapped her legs around me, pulling me into her further and I was over the edge, my cum seeming to boil through my cock as I released spurt after spurt into her pulsating depths.

I heard a scream of ecstasy as once again Margarite's body shuddered and writhed to join my own body in a powerful release. This time her sucking cunt seemed to draw out all my cum, draining me as my cock pulsed out its juices, continuing long after the last drop had been extracted. I lay still, Margarite's body slowing to a stop as she relaxed beneath me. I bent and kissed her lips; she held my head with her hands and pulled my mouth harder to hers, our bodies pressed together as though seeking to become one being. Gradually our breathing slowed to normal and we rolled apart.

"What a lover!" she said, gazing at me through loving eyes.

"Yes, what a lover you are, sweetheart," I replied.

Eventually we were sufficiently recovered to roll off the bed and stand, Margarite taking my hand and leading me to the shower, which we shared together, then dried each other and, remaining naked, prepared breakfast in the small kitchen. We ate at the table, then we dressed. I left my tie off but otherwise wore my suit, the only clothing I had here, while she donned a semi-transparent wrap which did very little to hide her gorgeous form.

"Thank you so very much," she said, kissing me, "Hang on a moment."

I stood there in her lounge, taking in the view for the last time, then she returned and placed an envelope in my hand.

"Just a little something extra for you, honey. And I will be booking you by name in future, so be prepared to return," she grinned at me, almost as though she was anticipating my return already. "Harold will have the car in the garage and will take you home."

"Thank you very much, both for the evening, for the work and for the bit extra," I replied, "I'll definitely look forward to a reunion whenever that happens."

We kissed again, then she opened the elevator doors and I was whisked down to the garage. It was a quiet trip home, Harold not being a great conversationalist while I took the time to sort out my thoughts now that I was returning to Celeste. He pulled up in front of my apartment and I thanked him.

"No doubt I'll see you again soon," he said, "Probably early next week, if my memory serves me correctly."

"Thanks, Harold. See you then or sometime."

He pulled away from the kerb and I went inside, where Celeste greeted me like a long-lost friend, with kisses and hugs. It was hard to believe that it was only about 16 hours since I'd left; what an eventful 16 hours that was. She took me to the sofa, sat me down, put some water on to boil for coffee, then sat beside me.

"So, start from the beginning and tell me all about it."

So I did, keeping it general as I had promised Margarite, my mind still a blur from the events. Celeste made the coffee when the water boiled and brought it to the sofa, but it was well finished by the time my story was complete. On a few occasions I noticed a look of sadness on Celeste's face, at one stage a tear formed in her eye and was brushed away. However, she listened intently until my account was finished.