Road Trip Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it sure sounds like you hit it off well with Margarite," she said, "Are you happy about returning to her?"

"Happy? No, I'm ecstatic. What a wonderful person she is; I really enjoyed being of service to her. Her life must be so lonely, living alone and having no partner."

"So, what was in the envelope?"

"I don't know, I said as I patted my breast pocket, "I haven't opened it."

I reached inside and withdrew the envelope, opening it and withdrawing a wad of notes. I checked their denomination - $100 - then began counting them while Celeste looked on.

"$5000!" she exclaimed, "You were tipped $5000!! What did you do for that?"

"Much the same as I do for you every night," I said, still coming to grips with the huge tip.

"Wow, you can go out every night if you're going to bring home tips like that."

"Well, let's see what you get tonight. Maybe you're worth more; you certainly are to me."

"Oh, darling, you say the most wonderful things," she said, coming to sit on my knee and kiss me sexily. "So, are you ready to satisfy the other girl in your life now, sweetheart?"

Despite having been so expertly drained so recently, I felt my cock give a surge at the thought of a session with Celeste. She took my silence as consent and began stripping me out of my suit, reminding me that I had to return it that afternoon, then led me to the bedroom. I stripped her quickly, my cock already impatient to renew its acquaintance with my darling. Celeste climbed onto the bed and went down on all fours, lowering her head to the sheet and sticking her ass in the air as she spread her legs widely apart. I could see her juices glistening on the folds of her labia from her arousal during my story.

"Make love to me, please darling," she said huskily.

I approached her from behind and slipped my cock slowly and lovingly into her vacant love tunnel. Once fully inside, I reached around her and began fondling her breasts as I thrust in and out of her cunt, my balls slapping against her clit with each stroke. Very soon she was panting with arousal; she reached between her legs with her hand and began massaging her clit, moaning as she did so, bucking her ass towards me until she gave a moan as her body shook with her release, her vaginal muscles contracting and relaxing around the intruder.

I held still for a short time, then she moved away, my cock sliding out as she lay on her back with her legs straight, her hands holding her ankles to keep her legs parted so they almost formed a straight line, causing her opening to gape.

"Time to fill her up again," she grinned as I looked into the hole which I was about to fill.

I repositioned myself, then slid back inside her, lying my lower torso against her as I rested on my elbows to allow her to still breathe. As I moved back and forth, I could feel her clit sliding along my cock. I gripped her breasts with my hands, massaging, kneading her tit flesh and squeezing her nipples. I saw her bite her lower lip, maybe in pain, maybe arousal. Her eyes showed nothing but love and joy.

She began lifting her hips off the bed, then she released her feet and wrapped her legs around me, slowing my movements but holding me closer as she added to the pressure by gripping my ass cheeks with her hands.

"Oh, yes, honey, yes, darling, oh, I'm getting close, soooo close . . . ," she began saying as I continued to fuck her, her words turning me on and pushing me towards another orgasm. We continued like this for a short time, her words becoming louder as she approached her release, her body tensing, writhing and giving the occasional involuntary shudder as her arousal grew. Suddenly she was there.

"Yes, Yes, YES, YESSSS, OOOHHH YESSSSSSSSS, I'M CUMMMMMMINGGGGG!!"

She gripped me hard with legs and hands as her body pulsated against me, her muscles milking my cock as I reached my orgasm and filled her hungry cunt with squirt after squirt of my hot cum.

We relaxed together, our bodies hot and sweaty with occasional tremors passing through. My cock shrank and my cum flowed out of her onto the sheet unheeded. We kissed, satisfied that we had renewed our bond, happy just to be together.

After a shared shower, we ate lunch then I dressed to return the suit while Celeste started her preparations for the evening. It was a short walk to the suit hire shop, then I spent some time looking at suits, knowing that it would soon be necessary to have several for different occasions and that I could now afford such luxuries. I spent some of my tip on two shirts and several ties, as well as another pair of dress shoes and some socks. I resolved to take Celeste shopping with me for a suit as she would be more aware of what a girl liked in a man wearing one.

By the time I returned I barely recognized Celeste. A hair dresser had been and had coiffed her hair into a beautiful style and she was waiting for her nail polish to dry.

"Sweetheart, you look wonderful," I said on entering.

"Oh, so you don't like the usual Celeste now, only the dolled-up version," she replied sulkily.

I remembered the old adage about never buying your wife flowers as she'll always wonder what you've been up to, then tried to salvage the situation.

"Honey, I didn't mean that, it's just that I've never seen you with your hair up before and you look terrific."

She turned to me with a grin. "Yes, honey, I know what you mean, I was just curious how you'd respond if I acted like a bitch."

"Yes, I thought that was out of character for you, honey. So, who is this lucky guy tonight and where are you going?"

"He's a member of a visiting basketball team who are playing their final game tonight. Some of the men have partners but others don't, so I think the agency has a booking for three female partners for tonight. I'm partnering a guy named Jethro and will be collected at 7pm by a limo. I'll then be taken to meet Jethro, watch the game, then accompany him to a late supper. That's about all I know. Like you, I have no idea whether I'll be home tonight or tomorrow; hopefully tomorrow as that will give me more time to earn a decent tip."

"Sounds like fun. Basketball players are usually tall; I wonder if Jethro is built to match?"

"What, you think he could have a three-foot cock or something?"

"Well, who knows? I guess you will soon. Enjoy whatever happens."

I caught up with emails while Celeste completed her preparations, finally asking me to lace her corset before she dressed in a mauve evening dress, as specified by the agency. The dress certainly emphasized her figure, held in place by the corset, and she looked incredibly sexy, even after my overly sexual activities of the last little while. With a final kiss she went downstairs at 7pm and departed in the limo while I returned to the empty apartment.

It was unusual for me to be alone in the evenings; for so long Celeste and possibly some others had been there. I turned on the TV and flicked through some channels, without anything catching my eye until, on the sports channel I sat a promo for a final basketball game later this evening. I stayed on the channel and watched the featured programs until at 8.30pm the players in the visiting basketball team were introduced. I watched with interest until Jethro was introduced. Like I had mentioned to Celeste, he was huge, probably around seven feet tall, and black. I hoped Celeste liked large black cocks; I guessed I'd find out tomorrow.

It was a very good game, extremely close with Jethro playing well, I thought, even though I am no expert on basketball. The visiting team won by one point, so that would certainly put them all in a good mood. Once the game was ended, I turned off the TV and headed for bed, feeling fairly certain that I would not see Celeste until tomorrow late morning.

Celeste arrived the following day at around 11am, wearing her hair out now and looking quite tired. She was still wearing her corset, so either she'd been laced back into it or it hadn't been removed.

We greeted each other and she melted into my arms, sagging against me as we kissed. As I helped her inside, I noticed she still smelt strongly of sex. I sat her on the sofa while I prepared the coffee.

"How was it?" I asked, very keen to hear what had happened on her date.

"Exhausting," she replied, "Abso-fucking-lutely wonderfully exhausting."

I grinned to myself as I prepared the coffee with some crackers and cheese. For Celeste, the self-confessed nympho, to be exhausted, presumably by sex, it really must have been an amazing night. I placed her coffee and snacks on the table and sat beside her, cuddling her as she leant against me.

"Well, first off, they won, just. So, they were all hyped up. I met up with Jethro and he was huge."

"I watched the game and saw the player intros, so know what he looks like."

"Great, well, he is built to match. And stamina! Wow. Anyway, we returned to the hotel where they'd booked the whole floor, had supper there, then they explained to us what happened. Apparently, this always happens for the last game; sex is off the menu during the competition so they have it all stored up for the last night where it's mix and mingle, as they call it. This meant that each player spent the first half hour with their partner, either girlfriend, wife or the allocated escort. After that, once each player finishes with a partner, he simply draws out a partner's number from a bowl then they head off to the guy's room for a while, until they're ready to change again, when the girl's number is once again put in the bowl and the player chooses another one. So players and partners get around a 15 minute break between sessions, but the sessions can last for an hour sometimes, depending upon what people choose to do."

"So, you were having sex basically all night?" I asked.

"Yes, my last session finished at 9am this morning. And they loved me in my corset so that stayed on all night."

"I love you in your corset too, so it can stay on for a while longer, if that's Ok with you," I replied.

"Yes, that's fine, darling. Anyway, as you guessed, Jethro is huge; about the size of my forearm. I'm so pleased I was used to big cocks otherwise it could have been very painful. One of the other girls had to leave early because she was in so much pain from a player's huge cock. Anyway, you know how easily I cum and how much I enjoy it, well, I have no idea how many times I came last night, but I'd guess I had about ten partners and came about three times with each, so say around 30 times, so that's about once every 20 minutes or so on average."

"No wonder you're exhausted. So, I guess you won't be interested in sex for a while?"

"With you, honey, I'm always interested in making love. Please, darling, take me to bed right now and make love to me. Reclaim my pussy as yours, sweetheart."

I picked her up in my arms and took her to the bedroom, stripped her except for her corset, lay her on the bed on her back and spread her legs apart. Her pussy was sopping wet and gaping wide open. I began massaging her body and she responded, moaning in pleasure as I caressed her breasts, legs and pussy. I stripped off my few clothes and was amazed to see my cock hard and ready, stimulated, no doubt, by Celeste's description of the previous evening. As I knelt between her legs she bent them at the knees and muttered, "Put him in me, darling."

I did, sliding easily inside and feeling just how large she really was. I couldn't touch the end and was barely touching the sides, it seemed. I began making love, cupping her breasts, noticing how red her nipples were from the squeezing of unknown fingers. I squeezed them anyway, eliciting a moan from Celeste as she began humping her hips against mine in time with my thrusts, causing me to feel the sensations which I enjoyed so much prior to my release.

It only took a few minutes before Celeste's body was writhing under me, small whimpers coming from her lips as she approached her orgasm. I increased the pace and was rewarded seconds later with a shrill scream as her body shuddered and trembled beneath me with her climax, her enlarged cunt grasping at my cock but lacking its usual strength. I thrust fully into her, pressing against her clit, which caused another squeal from her as I unloaded more cum deep into her sloppy love tunnel.

As soon as that was over, I gently moved off her sleeping body, covered her with a sheet and quietly left the room.

She awoke around 6pm, hungry and needing the bathroom. I removed her corset and she showered, then threw on a thin wrap and came into the lounge.

"How do you feel now?" I asked.

"Wonderful, thanks darling. I think I've almost had enough sex to last me till bedtime," she grinned, "But I'm starving."

As I prepared some dinner, she remembered that she'd also been given an envelope before she left. She rummaged through her bag and found it, ripping it open and taking out a wad of notes with a piece of paper. She read it out to me:

"Thanks, Celeste, you're the sexiest girl we've ever had as an escort. Hope to see you next time we're in town.

The Team"

"Yeah, well, I certainly wouldn't mind meeting up with them again," she said brightly. She counted the money, her grin getting wider with each note she counted. "$5200," she said at last, "That should buy me some new clothes anyway, maybe a new corset as well."

We ate dinner and cleaned up, then showered and went to bed, both tired from the past couple of days. We lay in bed, caressing each other, stimulating each other's sensitive areas.

"You know, if we put all the money together, plus what the agency has still to pay us, which is another few thousand I would think, we might have enough to do a lot more If we wanted to," commented Celeste.

"A lot more like what? We've only just started."

"Well, for a start we could get some more comfortable accommodation, and then I was thinking of setting up to take higher-class clients and, of course, if we did it ourselves there'd be no agency fees."

"I like the idea of a better apartment, but would be quite happy to continue with the agency for a while until we get to know the ropes a bit better. Maybe we could develop a business catering for in-clients, while retaining the agency for out-work. That would mean we'd have some idea of what sort of apartment would be suitable when we're looking for something better."

"Mmmm, yes, that's a good idea. What say we pretend I'm your in-client right now and you show me what you'd do with her."