Road Trip Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I reached the bottom of the stairs, Eliza was seated on the sofa watching the tv screen on mute, her hand between her legs as she gently rubbed her pussy. I glanced at the screen and saw it was a porno movie, two men both penetrating a woman on a bed. Eliza patted the seat alongside her and I sat down. Immediately she reached across and unfastened my trousers, taking my soft cock out and slowly stroking it.

"How was it?" she asked.

I gave a brief summary of what had taken place upstairs, noticing that her hand was moving faster in her crotch as I spoke. She seemed pleased and confirmed what Sam had told me about contraception.

"I'm not on contraceptives either," she added with a grin, "Nor am I in my fertile period, so is it my turn do you think? I'd love you to spend the night with me, darling."

I must confess I'd sort of expected something like this, so couldn't say I was surprised. So as the porno continued on the screen, we did our own live porno in the living room before moving upstairs to Eliza's bedroom, where we made love for the next hour or so, Eliza relieving her sexual tensions several times before her talented pussy finally received its reward of potent sperm. I could see why Sam was so sex hungry; like mother, like daughter.

The following morning, I awoke in bed with Eliza as Sam came into the room and slipped in alongside me as though this was something she'd done all her life. We caressed for a while as I asked her how she was this morning.

"Yeah, good. A little sore down there but feeling so much better for all those lovely orgasms. God, I love cumming! In fact, I need to again, darling. Please fuck me again and make me cum."

As Eliza watched, her head propped up by her elbow, her other hand stroking her pussy, Sam and I made love again, Sam cumming to two intense orgasms before she rolled off me.

"Do Mom," she told me, "She's obviously frustrated and she'll be bitchy at me if you don't fuck her too."

Eliza rolled onto her back and I pulled my rigid cock from Sam's slippery tunnel and slid it into Eliza's. It was now Sam's turn to watch her Mom being fucked, but she also participated by squeezing Eliza's nipples as she came hard on my cock. Then Sam knelt between my legs and squeezed my balls gently as I brought her Mom to a second orgasm and filled her cunt with another dose of sperm. I just hoped these two women were actually in the low-fertility portion of their cycles.

We all stayed naked and ate breakfast, then we hugged goodbye, I dressed and as I left through the front door, Sam and Eliza were walking hand in hand upstairs.

I felt Margarite stir beside me, her hand gripping my hard cock, aroused by the mental reliving of Sam's deflowering. I gently untangled myself from Celeste and turned to Margarite. We kissed, then she placed her upper leg over my hip and guided my erection into her sopping love tunnel. We thrust against each other for a few strokes then we lay still, content just to be together, our bodies joined in the most loving way possible. We kissed, several long, loving, sexy kisses, then we lay together, still, and a few moments later her deep, regular breathing told me she was asleep and my mind once again returned to the recent past.

The trip south had been fun. The weeks in Washington had turned into months; as spring arrived, Celeste and I discussed our wedding plans at the nude beach in California. Then we found there was a problem; a news report mentioned the large number of Californian seals whose pups had died, presumably due to nuclear radiation which had arrived from the Fukushima nuclear accident. It seemed that the beaches of California were not a good place to be this coming summer. We were still keen to be married naked at a beach so searched the web for a suitable place, deciding that Florida seemed the best and safest location.

Margarite was now part of our family and leaving without her would have been very difficult and traumatic. She did not own and had never ridden a motor cycle, and Celeste and I now had too much 'essential' clothing and gear to carry it all on our bikes. We decided that Margarite would drive her car and carry the gear, while Celeste and I would ride our bikes. We also decided that we deserved a holiday on the way south so would spend a few weeks traveling, staying at interesting places and checking out what the east coast had to offer. We tentatively set a date for our wedding in mid-July, giving us nearly two months for the relatively short road trip, meaning we'd have ample time to explore along the way.

It was wonderful to be back on the beach again, to find remote spots where we could spread our blanket on the sand and sleep together under the stars. The weather was kind for the first few nights and we slowly unwound from our city routines, taking pleasure in loving each other each night, washing the results of our lovemaking from our bodies with a chilly naked swim each morning, then spending time beachcombing during the day, maybe moving on a little further down the coast, maybe staying put if the location was particularly suitable.

After the first few hiccups, our relationship quickly developed into one of mutual respect and trust. It was, in all senses, polyamorous, and included casual partners as the opportunity arose. I remembered one particularly interesting time when a storm came in and we sought shelter at a hotel which had a strip bar attached. The music was loud and the insulation poor, so it was best to simply go with the flow, spending each evening in the bar until it closed around 2am most mornings, then we were able to sleep till nearly lunchtime. Being residents and strangers, we were quickly befriended by several of the strippers and the locals. This resulted in me spending several nights sampling the delights offered by the strippers, while Margarite and Celeste wasted no time in becoming more than just good friends with some of the local male talent.

I never learned Sapphire's real name, but she told me she was from Colombia and had been working illegally in the US for several years, stripping her way around the country to avoid being caught and returned to her home country. On her travels, she had learned a great deal about stripping and pole dancing which she very obligingly taught to Celeste and Margarite during the afternoons, when she had free time. She had apparently also learned a great deal about teasing and pleasing men, as she demonstrated to me on several occasions during the nights I spent in her bed. My mind went back to the first evening of our more intimate liaison.

"Honey, I get so frustrated when I'm stripping and dancing," she told me on our second evening, once she saw we were regulars and staying at the hotel, "Would you be a darling and relieve some of this sexual stress and tension for me, please, baby?"

Well, how could I have refused? By 2.15am I found myself naked in her bed, my hard cock deep down her throat. She'd swallowed me easily in one gulp, obviously I was not her first oral conquest. As she swallowed me down, then lifted off me to breathe, she held my balls in her hand and gently but emphatically softened the scrotum so they could be extended further from my crotch. Once she was satisfied she sat back and opened a drawer, removing a stainless-steel ball stretcher and fitted it around my sac, holding my balls in place stretched about three inches from my cock.

"You like that?" she asked as she clicked the lock shut.

I'd told her it was different, a bit painful but not unbearable, and that I'd never experienced it before, which seemed to please her.

"Now, you fuck me like that, now," she ordered.

I didn't think this was too onerous a task as she pushed me onto my back and climbed on board, her tight, slick entrance engulfing my cock, which slid deeply inside her until our pubic bones met. She smiled down at me.

"Deep, aren't I?" she smiled at me. "Had boyfriend with huge log of a cock, stretch poor cunty really bad."

"So how do you keep it so tight?" I asked.

"Ah, old whore trick. Use alum. It shrink skin and make tight but only at entrance, not inside. Very bad if do it inside. Good for newly wed girls who supposed to be virgin too." She chuckled. "Gave it one girl, new hubby never know she not virgin. She been whore for years, but he not know." She chortled away at the thought of how his new virgin wife had been working in a brothel for years.

All the while she'd been rocking her hips back and forth as she stimulated my cock. Once she'd finished her story, she got down to business and leant forward, pressing her clit against my bone.

"You squeeze boobies, eh?" she told me

I cupped her tits, squeezing her nipples between thumb and forefingers as she moved back and forth, stimulating herself to an orgasm after only a very few more strokes. She lay on my body, recovering, then began again, once more cumming after a short time. I felt the need to cum, my sperm seemingly churning in my balls, but something was very different. There seemed to be a pulling sensation in my balls. I then realized the stretcher was holding my balls away from my body while normally my balls retracted into their sockets as I came.

"Can you remove the stretcher so I can cum, please Sapphire?" I asked.

Sapphire stopped and grinned down at me. "You wanna cum but can't, eh?" she said, then laughed, her whole body shaking as she enjoyed what was, to her, a great joke. "No, you no cum with stretcher on. Very hard for man cum with stretcher. I not take off till you cum." She then thought that was a great joke and shook with laughter once more.

I realized I was in a quandary; I couldn't cum with the stretcher on and she wouldn't remove it until I'd cum. Time for me to take some control back, I thought. I reached up and held her breasts hard, then tipped her sideways, pulling out of her as she rolled. I quickly positioned myself between her legs and re-entered her, then fucked her hard, squeezing her clit mercilessly between our pubic bones with each thrust. I felt the stretcher swinging back and forth, slapping against her perineum in time with our fucking.

The sensations were better for me; I could control them and move however I wanted to maximize the stimulation. I felt myself approaching orgasm after what seemed to be a long time. Sapphire was no longer chuckling at my predicament but was panting with the exertion of receiving the pounding my cock was giving her pussy. But it was working. Slowly I felt myself approaching my orgasm, the pain in my balls increasing as they tried unsuccessfully to move into my groin, a few more thrusts, I felt, but these turned into another hundred or so before I made a final thrust and, amidst extreme pain from my balls, I squirted deep inside Sapphire's cunt.

Although Sapphire had cum countless times during our intercourse, she came hardest as she felt my hot cum pouring into her well-worn tunnel. She shuddered, screamed, held me close and bit my shoulder hard enough to draw blood as her release engulfed her body. I finished and lay on top of her, panting from exhaustion, until she pushed me sideways to breathe deeper herself. Eventually we were able to speak.

"You very good," she told me, "Very few men cum with stretcher. You make good lover for me, no?"

"Please, Sapphire, take it off," was all I could say.

I rolled onto my back and she took a key from the drawer to open the stretcher. Once my balls were free, they quickly withdrew towards the safety of their sockets while Sapphire gently caressed them. Then we lay together in bed, arms around each other and slept until late morning.

That first night was like a key, opening several nights of blissful, and sometimes painful, lovemaking. On the second night Sapphire once again put me through some painful torment before she allowed me relief. She danced until 2am as was usual, flirting with the patrons, doing the occasional lap dance as she strutted naked around the bar after being on stage. At times like that, she wore only an elastic band around each thigh so that she could collect tips from those guys inclined to offer them. I found that usually in an evening she'd collect several hundred dollars, maybe even a thousand on a busy Saturday night.

"People are crazy," she told me, "They give me lots money just to squeeze titties or when I sit on hard cock inside pants. For you, I give all me, and hard cock go right inside. How much that worth, eh? You pay me in pain and fucking. Tonight, I ring your balls, Ok?"

At first, I wondered how she was going to ring my balls on a phone, but was quickly disillusioned when she took an instrument from the drawer beside her bed and fitted a small rubber ring over the prongs sticking out from the end. Suddenly I realized what this was for; it was a castration ring and applicator for small animals. She wanted to castrate me?

"What do you want to do to me?" I asked, backing away from her. "You want to castrate me? Is that the price of a night's lovemaking with you?"

To my surprise, she laughed loudly for a long time. "Honey, you no good to me with no balls, eh. No, I put it on, you cum in me, then I take it off. No problems. It no castrate you, I not do that, you good man, look after woman. Good man hard to find. You trust me?"

Did I trust her? Well, maybe, but I'd only met her the previous day. Would I trust her with my balls? I'd trust Celeste; I'd trust Margarite, now, although a few weeks ago I wouldn't. But Sapphire? I didn't know so I didn't answer the question directly.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Easy. I tie you to bed, on back. Then I put ring on balls, Ok? Then we fuck; I ride you, I cum, you cum. Then I cut off ring. All good?"

"What if you don't untie me? My balls will die. I know they'll die in about an hour, or maybe even less, and be damaged in less than that."

She smiled at me, then cuddled against me, pressing her hard nipples against my chest as she reached up to kiss me. "So, you have trust me then. You trust me all good, you not trust me, maybe I forget till tomorrow. Untie then, not tonight. But you no let me ring balls, you no sleep me, no fuck me. You choose."

So, it came back to whether or not I trusted her. I was about to tell her no, and walk out, when she rubbed her body against me again, cupped my balls with one hand, wrapped her other hand around my rigid and ready cock, and reached up and kissed me. "You trust your Sapphire and I show you good time, right?" she whispered.

I found myself nodding. Watching as I agreed, as though from a distance. She lay me on the bed and quickly used the straps at the corners to securely fasten my ankles and wrists down. I tried to move but could not. Then she stroked my cock, watching it respond to her gentle touches. Part of me was screaming that I needed to be untied, while another, irrational part was enjoying the gentle teasing, unaware of the possible consequences.

"I ring you now. I make you eunuch, Ok?" she said softly as she continued to arouse me. I wanted to scream 'No' but instead found myself nodding. She cupped my balls, gently squeezing them and drawing them away from my body as she had the previous night. Once she seemed happy with the length, she picked up the pliers, spread some lube over the prongs and on a ring, then fitted the ring over the prongs. She squeezed the handles and showed me the ring opening wide, stretching until my balls could fit through the hole. She grinned at me as she looked into my worried eyes, then slipped the ring over my balls and positioned it about mid-way between my balls and my cock. She then fed a piece of thin nylon cord through the hole as well and slowly released the pliers. I watched in horror as the hole decreased in size until it began squeezing the scrotum. She relaxed her grip on the handles and lancing pain coursed through my balls and genital region. Then she removed the prongs from inside the ring and I lifted my head as far as I could to see the tight band around my sac, cutting off blood flow to my balls.

The pain was really bad but not nearly as bad as the mental anguish of wondering if, indeed, in the next little while I would become a eunuch. She smiled at me in what I thought must have been a reassuring manner, but I noticed she was totally turned on by the whole scene. She had juices running down her inner thighs as she straddled me and sat on my cock, allowing it to slide into her wet vagina until her whole weight was on my pelvis.

"How that feel?" she asked me.

I noticed the pain had eased and I actually felt horny. "Not too bad," I replied.

"That good. You cum soon, I take band off, Ok?"

"Ok," I agreed as she began rocking back and forth on me. I could feel my rock-hard cock moving inside her as she ground her clit against me. She had her eyes closed, concentrating on her own pleasure, completely oblivious to my concerns and pain. Slowly her movements increased in speed until she was fucking herself hard and fast on her human dildo. Then, with a small, shrill scream, she came, her body trembling, head thrown back as her first orgasm washed over her. I checked my feelings and realized that I was nowhere near to cumming, my main concern and thoughts being for my abused manhood.

She lay forward on my body. "That very nice. Thank you. Now your turn, Ok? You cum now. No cum, no balls by morning, Ok?"

"No, not Ok," I protested.

"Then that easy; you cum and no problem, Ok?"

She made it sound so easy. Never had my balls been used in such a high stakes game, and I spared a second to admire the easy way she'd conned me into this position. There was nothing for it but to fill her cunt with sperm, but I had a problem; she was just lying on me, still. I began trying to move my hips, gain some sensation.

"Ah, so the dead is living. You want cum, eh? I make you cum then."

She sat up and began a very sensuous movement, sliding back and forth, her slippery vagina and vulva stimulating me far more than it had before. I had to give her one thing, she was talented in the lovemaking department. Before even a couple of minutes had elapsed, I felt myself becoming aroused. But my balls were cut off from the rest of me; they couldn't move like they usually did. I remembered the previous night, when once again they had been immobilized, and I used similar techniques. My arousal built, slowly but steadily, until she had me panting, right on the limit, not quite able to make it over the hump.

"You ready to cum?" she asked.

"Yes, yes, make me cum, oooohhhh, I need to cum now."

I'm not sure what she did but I felt a change in movement and a definite increase in arousal, then I was spurting, hearing myself scream as pain shot through my balls and cock. It seemed to go on and on as she continued making subtle movements to prolong the agonizing ecstasy. Then she stopped and lay on my body, both of us panting from our simultaneous orgasms.

After a few minutes, she sat up, lifted herself off my cock and smiled down at me.

"You passed. I remove ring now."

She carefully took a pair of scissors with thin blades from the drawer and showed them to me.

"I cut off balls now, Ok?" she grinned.

"No, no, no, you cut off band, not balls."

"Easier to cut off balls. Band too tight." She said, again with a grin. I really didn't know how to take this. Was she serious or was it her warped sense of humor? Again, I protested and she laughed for about a minute. When she managed to control herself again, she grinned at me. "You looked so worried," she said, "You not trust me?"

Did I trust her? Did I have a choice? No choice. "Yes, I trust you."

"That good. I cut off . . . . . . . . rubber ring then."

I relaxed a little. Perhaps it was all going to work out Ok after all. She carefully gripped both ends of the nylon and pulled while holding my balls still. Pain lanced through me, but the ring lifted slightly and she inserted the blade of her scissors carefully and with a few snips cut the ring. Instantly pain shot through me again as the circulation surged into my oxygen-starved balls. But I was not a eunuch, and she had not castrated me. The relief was overwhelming and I barely noticed as she unfastened wrists and ankles. She slid into bed next to me and we cuddled and kissed. I felt the pain in my balls diminish and then leave as she fondled my cock, arousing it enough to be able to slide it inside her as I fell asleep from mental and emotional exhaustion.