Road Trip Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, darling, I know, just like last time."

"So, you're sure you want another?"

"Yes, honey, a girl this time, like Margarite had. She's having a boy this time so a girl for me would complete our family."

"Well, if you're sure, I know I'd love to be a daddy again."

"Yeah, well fuck me hard honey, squirt your hot, potent, babymaking sperm into my unprotected cunt. Knock me up and make a baby in me, if you want to be a daddy again."

"I love it when you talk dirty," he said as he thrust harder and faster into her welcoming love tunnel.

Shortly afterwards they lay on the bed resting, their breathing slowing, Celeste's hips raised on a pillow to hold Hank's cum inside, soaking and entering her cervix to fertilize the egg due for release tomorrow, to produce the girl they wanted, they both hoped. They broke their kiss and gazed at each other, smiles on their faces.

"I love you, sweetheart," Hank told Celeste softly.

"Love you too," she replied, pulling her husband closer to her, "So, so much."

The End