Road Trip Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said you love them - literally."

Jed said, "Yes, I sleep with each of them, sometimes two or all of us at a time. We have an active and robust sex life with no holds barred. Anything goes, and we encourage each other. We'll try anything once, and usually keep what we try in our repertoire of tricks. More to the point, I do love them. I fall in love with the end products, and someday, I'll probably marry one of them. I'm thinking of Sally in that way right now, but please don't say anything to her; I'm still warming up to the idea of having a wife after being a bachelor all my life."

"How long do they stay?"

"Sally's been with me three years - since she was a senior and now working on her Ph.D. dissertation, so she's sort of the Queen Bee; Gail two years, and Lena almost two. Sally has stayed the longest of any because of her degree aspirations. More typically, two years is about right. Lessons are learned, cemented in, and then the tables are turned and each girl mentors a new recruit. When they finish their studies, they leave. Sally likes me, likes the living arrangements, likes the other women, and ... I think she sees long-term possibilities between the two of us as well."

I added, "You've changed too. It's as though you've put yourself through the same program they go through."

Jed laughed; "I did. I had a girlfriend when I started in the faculty here - Mandy. She rode me hard about my slovenly dress, my irregular personality, my moods, my lack of manners in some settings, my slovenly appearance around the house, and on and on. I slowly shaped up, particularly with the positive feedback she gave me. I lost weight, quit drinking so much, pizza disappeared from my diet, and my manners improved - I even took an etiquette course here at the University. I did a lot more over time, ratcheting up in my self-esteem each time I accomplished some self-improvement goal."

"But you did more than that. You got tenure, at a pretty early age too."

"Yes. As I mentored the women, I paid more attention to the rest of myself including the intellectual and career sides of my life. I stopped rebelling. I tightened up what I looked like and how I acted, I got more precise and motivated internally - more disciplined. I negotiated deals with each of the senior professors on the tenure committee, you know, 'What do I have to do to get tenure?' kind of discussions. I then did exactly what they asked, even going further when I could. When my name came up I went through to tenure on the first vote."

I said, "Well, several things come to mind. First, congratulations on turning yourself into an amazing and urbane person. Second, I love your taste in women. Third, I apologize for my dress code; I'm already feeling the pressure to change my slovenly ways."

Jed laughed. He said, "The women will change you if they feel they should. They're more the mentors than I am these days. None of them are shy or retiring, particularly with someone on the inner circle as you appear to be now. Welcome inside."

I said, "I'll watch myself. Tomorrow, I'll try to clean up my act a little, maybe even do a little shopping."

As we walked another thought came to mind; I asked, "What about the University? What would they think or do if they found out about you?"

Jed laughed. He answered me in an oblique way, "Do you know how many unique and sexually-oriented living arrangements there are in this town? Thirty thousand students go here - thirty thousand horny, hormone-laden students pour in here every year to an equally hormone-laden faculty. There are four thousand members of the faculty and administration. Our home is not unique when seen from the outside. I'm just a single faculty member that apparently rents out some of his rooms. Occasionally, I get 'involved' with one of my tenants, but that's not unusual. The University would never think of getting involved in anything like this unless it became unlawful, which, today in this state and amongst consenting adults, it isn't." Under his breath, he added, "Thank God!"

We walked some more with Jed pointing out various campus landmarks. As we got near the house again, he said, "Tonight, you'll probably sleep with Lena. She liked you a lot at dinner; it showed to all of us."

"Errr, she might not want to sleep with me."

Jed chuckled; "She does, trust me. She will also relish having a man all to herself for a change. I've been derelict in giving her one-on-one time for the past two week. You'll fix that tonight, if you're willing."

I shrugged, content to cozy such a beautiful woman, but skeptical that she'd want a sexual liaison with someone she'd just met. Eventually, I admitted, "Oh, I'm more than willing. I just hope I don't disappoint in some way."

Jed read my mind, "We practice an open sexuality among ourselves and our close friends. You are a close friend, particularly after you opened up over dinner about your late wife, your trip, and your entry into the music business. I know you held back some of your sexual liaisons, but you shared everything else, unless I missed something. Moreover, you displayed both your masculine and feminine sides of your personality; that's rare in a male. I read the women perfectly, and they loved having you in our midst."

"What does 'open' mean - although, I can guess?"

"The girls are comfortable with each other, and I often find a couple of them pleasuring each other - sometimes all three. We sleep together in whatever comfortable combinations an evening brings, and a few times we've included an outsider such as you. We make love together, openly and completely; exhibitionism and voyeurism are encouraged. There is no jealousy or possessiveness. We don't have sexual or relationship secrets."

I commented, "I visited another 'group' setting on my road trip -in Pennsylvania. It was a polyamorous group. Even I've come a long way since then, although that was only a few months ago." I laughed and added almost in jest, "Is sex part of the house curriculum?"

Jed responded more seriously, "Yes, actually it is. While we've started with a virgin or two, the one encompassing statement about the girls when they arrive is that they are naïve about life - especially sex. We cover everything we can with them. No one has ever not wanted to participate in this aspect of things. We watch porn, do our own movies and critique them later, try most sex acts and even play with BDSM a little although none of us right now are so inclined. We study the vocabulary about sex, for instance, do you know what the words snowballing, tribbing, or bezzle face mean?"

I knew about snowballing, but that was it. Jed teased me on the other two, and then told me what the terms meant. He went on talking about the mentoring, "Through our open discussions each of us knows how the others want to be made love to, what kind of people they like, and their preferences, joys, fantasies, wishes, and desires. We are quite transparent with each other. The house motto is 'No Secrets.' In everyway possible; we try to make all these things happen for each person. I have been amazed at how 'earthy' and 'raw' some of the girl's fantasies have been; for instance, we had a gang bang here about a month ago since playing out that fantasy became important to Sally, Lena, and Gail."

I blanched at the thought, and then asked, "So who arrives tomorrow?"

"Ah, I'm glad you asked. You can even help out. Tomorrow, Camille and Nicky will move into the house. We have already been working with them, so they won't be taken by surprise by much at the house. They already know the basic rules of the house: no back sliding on bad habits, transparency, and sexual and emotional openness. They've already worked with the women a little on dress and makeup. They have their charter about etiquette, decorum, ethics, politeness, and so forth, but they're both on square one. They've been trying, but it would have been hard in the living situations they've been in, where many of our principles and precepts aren't valued. The peer pressure in our environment is explicitly beneficial and focused on personal goals and positive things."

* * * * *

When we got back to the house, Lena eagerly awaited our arrival at the door. She glanced at me and said in a tentative tone to Jed, "Is it all right if I take care of Jim tonight? Sally and Gail are already getting ready for sleep in your room." Lena closely looked at me to see whether she detected any rejection or resistance. I had none, so I smiled at her.

Jed acknowledged the arrangements, bid us goodnight, and went off to his part of the house.

Lena said, "I took the liberty of moving your things into my bedroom; well, it's more formally known at Bedroom Four. We each have a bedroom, but we seldom sleep alone; who's in which bed is very fluid. Did Jed explain some of our life style to you?"

I said politely, "Some, yes, but I sense there's a lot more for me to understand. He did speculate that you and I would sleep together tonight, but, please, if that idea makes you uncomfortable, I can easily pitch a tent in the backyard or sleep on the living room couch. I rise early to exercise anyway and wouldn't want to disturb anyone."

Lena smiled, almost like the Cheshire cat. She stepped up to me, put her arms around my neck, and pulled my face to hers for a kiss. She gave me a smoldering kiss, the kind that melts steel without a visible flame. I kissed back, and soon the two of us were very preoccupied with each other.

"Come to bed, Jim," Lena said pulling me down the hallway to her room. I didn't need to be asked twice.

Lena joined me in a shower. I hadn't showered since I'd gotten off the motorcycle, so I felt laden with road grime. She scrubbed me all over - between kisses - and allowed me the same privilege to her beautiful nude body. I have a fetish about full breasts with large areolas; I love to hold them, suck on them, and feel the erect nipples all over my body. Lena apparently liked that game too, for she loved to display herself to me, encouraged me to fondle and suck on her, and often rubbed her tits against me as we moved around under the water.

When cleanliness had been achieved, Lena knelt in front of me and inhaled my tumescent penis. One of the skills she'd picked up since she lost her virginity to Jed apparently extended to fellatio. She was superb. I had to stop her, lest I shoot off before I'd had a chance to pleasure her. I told her this, and she rose and kissed me, pushing those gorgeous globes into my chest again and gently squeezing my cock between our bodies.

We dried each other. Lena's hair was wet, and I insisted that I dry it and comb it out. Following the shampoo I'd given her in the shower, she said this might be the sexiest thing that had happened to her in quite a while. With both of us naked, I gently brushed her natural red hair as I held a hair dryer in my other hand. I often used my fingers to remove a tangle or snag. She sat facing a large mirror, as I stood behind her. When I'd massage her scalp, she'd often close her eyes and let the experience transport her to some land of pleasure.

After her hair was dry and beautiful, I demonstrated to Lena my growing expertise in cunnilingus. I turned her every which way but loose in the first few minutes my tongue and fingers romanced her cunt. She squirmed and writhed beneath my mouth and hands as I pleasured her. I found her clitoris easily; her G-spot took trial and error to find; only when her body levitated with pleasure off the bed did I know I'd found the right place. I touched several other places on her body, searching for the 'buttons' that indicated particularly sensitive erogenous zones. I found them, one by one and cataloged them for future use.

Lena moaned, encouraged, ranted, raved, and said outrageously sexy and dirty things to me as I worked on her. When I met her verbal challenge and brought my stiff shaft up to the entrance to her pussy, the sex talk increased until I pushed my cock completely into her lithe body. Lena's mouth opened to speak, but nothing came out except a gasp; a look of pure, unadulterated joy came over her face.

I speculated that Jed had become quite a cocksman with a house full of willing beautiful women. I wondered whether Tantric sex had ever come up in discussion or as part of the self-improvement discipline they'd shared. Accordingly, I heightened my sexual awareness and started to carefully bring pleasure to each part of Lena's body using my newfound knowledge about her hot spots. Again, she started to moan and guide my efforts. I resisted rushing, instead changing our sexual position so I could exercise some new point of pleasure on her. I came a couple of times without ejaculating. By contrast, Lena started to have orgasms of increasing intensity every few minutes.

We broke into a sweat from our efforts, the sheen of perspiration giving way to rivulets of water running from our pores. I alternated my strokes: fast to slow, deep to shallow, and hard to soft. I recited some poetry to her from memory. I sang'Texas Dawn' to her in a romantic voice. I launched into some fictional description of her as the lead character in a gangbang with all her favorite males surrounding her, and tried to optimize her pleasure. With each shift in emphasis or erotic story, Lena would cum like an exploding fireworks factory. A few times she ejaculated girl juice that flooded the area between us and dripped off us onto the bed.

While Lena had shown her prim and proper side outside the bedroom, she proved to be a wildcat in bed. I didn't know a woman's body could writhe and twist in pleasure so much. At one point, I took a chance as she rose over me in the cowgirl position and slowly pushed a moist finger deep into her ass. Her eyes rolled up into her head, she entered a state of near delirium as she climaxed, and she squirted another shot of her sex juice all over me. When she came down from that experience, I started to play with both orifices much to her pleasure. Her whispers told me of only limited experience with 'that part' of her body.

We fucked for over almost two hours, although I didn't realize it had been so long until I had us both build up to a Grand Finale. I came in buckets, filling her cunt with my jizz as she crested beneath me. I went deep, unbelievably deep in her body. I could feel her spasms around my dick. This time we both found the rapture and ecstasy of intense orgasms. Lena's orgasm transported her to a spiritual place of transcendence - practically an out of body experience. I went with her.

We cooed and cuddled in the afterglow of our lovemaking. Eventually, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

* * * * *

To my surprise, Lena rose soundlessly with me about six in the morning. We both put on running gear, and she led me out the door for a morning run. The sky had just started to lighten, very few cars drove the streets, and the temperature was deliciously cool. Lena set an aggressive pace; I could easily keep up because I had started to run again, but I think she held the record for the fastest pace of any woman I'd run with. She led me on various paths around and through the University, occasionally speaking to point out a building and its significance: "Jed works in there. That's the library. Most of my business classes are in that building. Sally will defend her doctorate here. Gail uses this computer lab." We ran for forty-five minutes, and at our pace I guessed we went about six or seven miles.

Lena brought our run to an end at the campus gymnasium. Inside, we used weights and a few of the machines for a half-hour. In the process, I took my sweat-soaked t-shirt off. A few minutes later, as she walked by me, Lena gently touched the skin on my front and back left side where I'd been most recently wounded. She gave me a questioning look.

I explained briefly, "I got shot by a couple of thugs in Alabama about two months ago." At that point, I didn't offer further explanation. Lena just nodded and went to her next exercise station.

Later, as we walked back to the house, Lena asked, "The bullet wound ... one shot all the way through?"

I nodded.

"I read that you stopped a rape?"

"Yes."

A long silence ensued. Lena then stopped me and turned me so I could see the tears in her eyes. They started to roll uncontrollably down her cheeks. She kissed me hard, very hard. She whispered, "Thank you for saving that girl; for risking your life for her." Some deep emotion resided inside her about this; when she felt ready, maybe she'd tell me why.

Back at the house, Jed, Sally and Gail were in the kitchen, and happily acknowledged our return. Lena and I showered together, but kept the sex play to a minimum so we could join the others for breakfast.

I took pleasure in watching Lena put on makeup, fix her hair, and dress. She was fast and effective, although she would have looked spectacular without a touch of cosmetics. My own efforts in that regard were somewhat limited by what I had carried in my saddlebags. I managed to shave, and brush my hair, besides putting on a clean t-shirt and my riding shorts. I wore my running shoes without socks instead of the boots. When we finished, Lena looked like a million dollars. I looked as though I'd been dumpster diving for clothes.

In the kitchen, I got kisses from Sally and Gail; the intensity of the kisses surprised and aroused me. The trio served a balanced breakfast, commenting on the nutritional offerings on the table. The two of them had also dressed while Lena and I had been in the shower. Sally had that chic upscale office look that made my mouth water. Gail looked like a model for casual fashion, maybe Lilly Pulitzer; I wondered how many women staying home on a Saturday actually wore a gorgeous dress as she did. I praised all of them; they looked pleased that I'd noticed. Jed heard my remarks and by waving his hands around gave me a 'welcome guest' award for not being shy to state the obvious. Jed looked quite dapper himself, displaying the upscale college professor look, including a Harris Tweed jacket.

After our Saturday morning breakfast, Jed, Sally, and Lena went in different directions for various errands. Jed had papers to grade and a meeting with his dean. Sally had a two-hour morning class. Lena left to go to a luncheon lecture the University of Iowa Extension was conducting in Cedar Rapids, an hour or so away. When everyone was gone, Gail suggested we take our second cups of coffee into the living room. We chatted some more following up on last night's dinner table conversation.

Eventually, after a slightly awkward pause, Gail grinned at me and asked, "Did you enjoy Lena last night? She enjoyed you, very much."

I was surprised at the bluntness of her question, and I know I raised my eyebrows. I thought about how to answer her. Before I could speak, Gail went further, "We share everything about each other; that's one of the house rules. Jed thinks it keeps us from being jealous or possessive, and it seems to work. No one holds anything in. Lena really wanted to be with you. I could tell the moment she met you yesterday afternoon; she went all gooey inside and it showed." Gail chuckled.

I responded, "We had a ... fabulous time together. We wore each other out. This morning she ran and exercised with me; she's a powerhouse."

"Will you ... be intimate with me? I feel the same way she does."

"This isn't out of some sense of duty ... because I'm Jed's friend ... or because of the music stuff?" I asked.

"No, it's something different. Sally told me she knew right away too - your spirituality. One of the things that Jed and the other women who were here before emphasize is the integration and interconnectedness of mind, body, and spirit. We have to develop all three in balance to be a whole person. There's a lot more to this, but that's the view from thirty-thousand feet, and it influences how we behave and what we do."

1...1213141516...19