All Comments on 'Road Trip Pt. 04'

by TLCgiver

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TLCgiverTLCgiverabout 10 years agoAuthor
Yes. You're partly right.

This story was previous published, but pulled off about six months ago, completely rewritten with only the rudiments of the old plot intact, and here it is again - much better (I hope), under a new pseudonym, and with more sensitive, caring, and revealing characters. Enjoy.

d2talld2tallabout 10 years ago
Thanks!

I have enjoyed this story so much. Can't wait to see how it ends. Just love it. THANKS!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Continues to be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot get enough of this story...waiting for the next chapter...this story has the potential of going on and on...I hope so!!!! Good writing too...keeps my interest!!!

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanabout 10 years ago
keep it ''Comming''

you sure one hell of story teller , look forward to your next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome!

I just read all four of your stories, and although it wasn't a "stroke" story I am loving it! keep it coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Memories

Glad to see you kept Heather the Nympho in the storyline, still miss Mississippi and Gulf Coast of Florida. Also miss Nebraska. Hope you did not cut out any of the other sexcapades in any of the other states from your future chapter compilations.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Enjoyable trek

But who are Lewis, Clark and Secawegee? You need to add explanation for things or not include them. Is it a sandwich or type of burger?

Marklynda2Marklynda27 months ago

Oh to be young, smart, talented and full of cum, so many women so little time! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous