Road Trip Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLCgiver
TLCgiver
717 Followers

Heather found me, and led me into another room where the Club had laid out an immense spread of hors d'oeuvres. There was a canoe of shrimp, another of raw oysters, and another of oysters Rockefeller. I camped out by the shrimp and the cocktail sauce, occasionally grabbing some warm hors d'oeuvres as a waiter or waitress passed by with a tray. Twenty minutes later I'd sated my hunger, and I settled down to drink and get more information about the event for Matt.

Heather found me a couple more people to interview. I also got a background sheet that had information on each deb and escort. I reviewed the questions Matt had wanted answers to, and I'd done pretty well on my intelligence gathering mission by eight o'clock, plus what I hadn't learned Heather though she could give Matt something about it.

I told Heather about the orgy we'd been invited to. She laughed and told me it had become an annual event. In whispered tones, she described her 'party after the party' for a couple minutes, at least until I had a hard-on and my mouth was watering. I told her that I thought I was too old for the debs but that fucking her and thirty young maidens was very appealing. I told her that I was worried that I would be photographed and that a photograph would get into the tabloids. Heather told me not to worry; the girls at the party and most of their escorts couldn't afford to be photographed either. These kids who were supposed to be innocent and pure all had reputations to protect, but they wanted their fun. These gals had their futures in front of them and anyway, Heather said she'd be there and work behind the scenes to be sure my 'virtue' got protected.

* * * * *

By ten o'clock the crowd at the Ball had started to thin out. Only a few debs were visible in the ballroom, highly noticeable by their white gowns. The band kept playing a wide variety of music, and the diehard dancers persisted in trying to not miss a single tune.

Heather and I circulated, found the chairwoman of the event, and thanked her for her hospitality and the warm welcome she'd given me. She looked pleased. We threaded our way to the entrance and waited for our limo. Heather had called for the car a few minutes earlier, but there was a line waiting to depart.

Heather curled up in my arms in the luxurious backseat of the limo, as we drove out the long driveway of the Club. I lost track of the roads we were on for a while. Heather and I were making out in the backseat to the amusement of the chauffeur.

The limousine pulled up in front the Oklahoma City Downtown Hilton about ten-forty-five. I gave a sly glance to Heather, and she burst out laughing. She said, "Well, you wanted to fuck thirty debutantes; here's your chance. Let's see if they all have the balls to come."

As we entered the lobby and headed for the eleventh floor, Heather told me that alumni were always welcome at these events. The tradition only went back about fifteen years; so few parents at tonight's event knew how their daughters planned to sully their reputations that evening. The parents knew of the party, but not the wild sex. She promised a few other alums would be there as well.

I asked whether every deb came to such an event. Heather thought for a moment and said, "I can only think of one year when a couple of girls missed the occasion. Most consider it part of their rite of passage."

The elevator doors opened on the eleventh floor, and there was a couple fucking in front of the elevator: she was nude and leaning over a table as one of the escorts, still in the top of his tuxedo, ploughed into her cunt from behind with an impressive prick. Both smiled at us as we got off and the elevator doors shut. The girl smiled and said, "Hi Heather. Clothes go in 1101. Drinks in 1103. You probably know the rest."

Heather said thanks, and she led me a few steps to 1101. The room was a mass of thrown together ball gowns, casual clothes, tuxedos, and dozens of pairs of shoes. Heather instructed me to strip if I wanted any tail. We both shucked our clothes, taking time to hang them in the closet so that we could actually find them later. I hid my new boots on the top shelf.

Next door in 1103, we got drinks from an open bar. One young couple seemed exhausted from a just completed mating in one corner of the room's bed. Another couple still thrust wildly at each other on the other side of the bed. Everyone seemed to ignore everyone else. I worried less about getting photographed in a compromising situation if fucking by these two socialites was so blatant.

We carried our drinks down the hall, peeking in room after room. Sex was underway everywhere, but all quite traditional and unimaginative; nothing too kinky that I could see. As we entered a fifth room, a buxom girl had just started to leave. She ran into my arms and looked up in my eyes. She broke into a smile; I recognized her as one of the first girls I'd danced with who had invited me to the orgy.

"You came!" she exclaimed. She leaned up and kissed me. "I'm Brea Matthews. Will you fuck me? I really want someone mature like you to have me." She turned to Heather; "Is that all right? I mean you can stay or join in. I go both ways."

Heather leaned in and gave a hot passionate kiss with a lot of tongue to Brea. She said with a grin, "You two go at it for a few minutes. I'm going to see about finding some young cock."

The words were no sooner out of her mouth than a tall blond strapping youth tapped Heather on the shoulder. He beamed and said, "You called?" The two smiled at each other. He introduced himself as Mike Oldenburg.

Heather said, "You got a place or shall we join these two?"

Brea said, "Oh, that'd be cool. Come fuck beside us on the bed. No one else is in here right now."

Brea led us all back into the room she had been exiting. She explained, "I'd been screwing with Danny Dowling, but he got tired and decided to go get a drink. I thought he'd come back, so I waited a bit. That's why I was alone." I couldn't imagine leaving anyone that pretty alone if I were her escort, particularly since she was a nicely stacked hottie without a stitch of clothing on.

Brea lay back on the bed and spread her legs. She said, "You can hop on and fuck me." I surprised her by dropping between her legs and attacking her snatch with my tongue and fingers.

She moaned and confided, "No one has ever eaten me out. Oh, God! OH, GOD! This is wonderful. Oh, I have got to find me a boyfriend that likes to do this."

Heather interjected, "I can do it to you. I go both ways too." After a thought, she said, "Hey, you said you went both ways. Haven't you ever had a girl do that to you?"

Brea allowed as how she'd never been with a girl, she just liked the idea and knew it wouldn't bother her if she did. Heather looked at me and winked. I moved aside as Heather took my place, her tongue extended into Brea's trimmed pussy. Brea went right back into the La-La Land of Pleasure I'd brought her to. She smoothed Heather's hair as the magic tongue ate out her new young friend. Mike and I stood by stroking our cocks.

I pointed to Heather's exposed pussy, now sticking up in the air. I made a motion to Mike to put his cock into Heather. He did. Heather moaned. Mike moaned. Brea moaned. I smiled; this had shaped up to be a great weekend. Lauren and the others would never believe this when I sent her my email.

A couple of sapphic orgasms later, Heather rolled over and had Mike jump her bones again right next to where I sank deep into Brea. Mike didn't last long. I kept fucking Brea for another fifteen minutes, probably setting a record for the longest fuck at the Fine Arts Ball Orgy. Several other debs came in and watched Brea getting the royal treatment. I watched Linda Palace, the first deb I'd seen introduced to society that day, stand and finger her cunt for a couple of minutes before Heather suggested her tongue might do the job better. Linda and Heather both lasted longer than I did.

Brea and I were sweaty, and sticky with sexual juices when I finally filled her pussy. She pushed some of it out, and rubbed the milky liquid all over her abdomen. She looked adoringly at me. "Thank you so much. I'll never forget you. You're wonderful."

Linda succumbed to Heather's fingers and tongue one time more before she too laid back in exhaustion. Heather rose to be with me. I nudged Brea towards Linda; I said, "Why don't the two of you experiment a little?" They both seemed to like that idea.

Mike was still hanging around. He said to Brea and Linda, "Hey, can I join in or is girls only?" The two women held their arms out to him. Ah, youth. He had a hard cock again. He moved into the space between the two of them. I had a hard cock too watching the display of pussy, so I probed into Linda's pussy for a couple of minutes before pulling away and joining Heather.

* * * * *

Heather and I got another drink, nothing too strong, just something to quench our thirst and wash down some of the pussy juice sticking to our tongues. After that, we wandered down the hall, peering in rooms again. In many, the first round of climaxes had taken their toll on the male population.

We found an exception in room 1112. Six of the debs were lined up around the perimeter of the bed, their legs drawn up, and their pussies fully exposed. Three guys had just started moving around the bed, each thrusting their cock in each deb, fucking for a few strokes, and then moving to the next girl. At the end, they'd cycle back to the beginning again.

Heather and I watched the round robin. One of the girls saw us and said, "Hey, we've got room for at least one more; why don't you join us. I hope your stud of a boyfriend will fuck us all."

We looked at each other, and Heather went and squeezed between a couple of the girls and adopted the 'fuck me' position. I went and sank my cock into Heather. We gave each other conspiratorial smiles.

I had the girls and guys introduce themselves. I fucked Mia next, and then Amanda, Nikki, Judy, Dian, and Janell. And then, I got back to Heather and went around again. Another guy came in the room and joined in the fuck fest. Rick came in Amanda, and that took him out of the game for a while. George came in Janell, he was out; Clint came in Nikki; and Sean dumped a load into Diane. That left me, circulating from beauty to beauty, driving my ever-eager cock into pussy after pussy.

As I fucked Heather on one pass; I asked whether she wanted my juice. She told me always, but to hold it for a while. She said, "I have an idea I'm sure you'll enjoy. By the way, when you do Mia, give her some special attention; she's never had an orgasm during sex." I acknowledged the request. After we were done, Heather slipped out of the circle and left the room.

I picked up Mia and carried her to the middle of the room, her cunt impaled on my cock. "Oh, geeeeeezzzzeeeee," she said as I jostled her around on my long prick. I drove up into her cunt standing in the middle of the room with her hanging around my neck for all to see. I held her buns and bounced her on my erection at rapid rate. Mia started to squeak, and then shriek, and then plead for mercy, and then begged me to never stop. She came two minutes later, and then again. I didn't stop until her third orgasm. She was nearly comatose with ecstasy. I set her down gently where she'd been. Mia kissed me hard just before we separated, "You just made me the happiest girl in the world. Thank you." I got another hard kiss.

I felt flattered. The other girls applauded me as well as the other guys in the room that had delighted them. A couple went off to get some more cock.

Heather came back into the room, and gestured for me to follow her. I exited the room behind her. She stopped and kissed me, and then led me to a hotel room two doors down. In the room, around the king-size bed, eight other young women lay ready for someone to 'do' them. Heather smiled and pushed me to Carolyn Diamond, a pretty deb I'd danced with late in the evening. Carolyn spread her legs and gave a megawatt smile. "Oh, this is such a treat. I love your music." I sank balls deep into her pussy with one slow thrust. Carolyn groaned, and added, "And, now, oooooooooooh, I love your cock. Oh, fuck me."

I got the girls' names, and we started fucking. I spent a minute or so with each of the eight debs, and then recycled around the circle. We were laughing at the absurdity of our sex act, but we were all having fun. I had just started around the circle again, when Heather came back into the room with a couple of guys. She pulled me away after I'd had a second go at Carolyn, and substituted one of the young men with six-pack abs in my place. He looked happy with the prospect of doing eight women in a few minutes. As I left I heard more laughter.

Heather led me to the next hotel room. She'd assembled six more debs on the bed. One young stud had already started around the girls' circle. I moved beside him, and as I plunged my cock into a pretty brunette, I asked her name. At that instant, it turned out I was fucking Maddy Davard, a young deb whose father supplied wellheads and pipe to the largest oil companies in the world. I guess we both felt privileged, because we really enjoyed each other before I moved on around the circle.

Heather repeated the process twice more, leading me from one group of debs to another. She laughed at one point, saying she loved pimping for me. When I'd finally fucked twenty-eight of the thirty, Heather announced the 'bad news' – she couldn't find the other two and presumed that they'd never come or more likely had fucked, cum, and left with their steady guys, as she put it. To make up for the deficiency, she found six young alumni that could hardly wait for me to give them a brief fuck. They clustered in one room, and after brief introductions, I worked around their circle three times before Heather decided I'd done my civic duty. Everyone seemed satisfied.

In the hallway of the hotel, Heather stepped in close to me, and guided my cock into her vagina. I picked her up so she could tilt her pelvis at me and we could enjoy full penetration. We weren't serious about fucking; we only wanted the closeness of being joined by our sex organs. She looked at me and said, "You want any more, or shall we call it a night. You could start playing one-on-one with some of them."

I said, "Let's head home. I want you."

Without cleaning up again, we retrieved our clothing from room 1101 and dressed. The limo was waiting when we got curbside. We piled inside, and headed for home.

We hadn't gone three blocks before Heather started stripping off her clothing again. Soon, I joined her. She mounted me in reverse cowgirl so that the driver could get a live porn show in the rear-view mirror. I wondered if we'd make it home alive, but somehow he managed to stay on the roads and still watch us. Heather gave him a real show, her large breasts swinging on her body as she bounced up and down on my well-worn shaft.

We changed positions a couple of times, and eventually I shot a full load of cum into her cavern of ecstasy. I think I shouted my pleasure as she loudly groaned in happiness too. We hung together for a few miles, just kissing each other and enjoying the feeling of still being coupled as the car swayed.

Still naked, Heather and I snuggled in together and talked about the many variations we'd experienced in the day. She volunteered a 'nightcap' when we got home – clearly meaning another round of sex. This woman really was a nymphomaniac. She confessed that she'd managed to get a quick fuck with most of the guys at the orgy; we were pretty even, she declared since a few of the young men there had also been alums and she'd gotten them as well.

* * * * *

We rolled up to the house about four o'clock in the morning. We didn't bother getting dressed, and walked naked from the limo to the house carrying our clothes. The night air felt wonderful on my body. Heather plastered herself against the limo driver in a hot kiss as he held the door for us, had him finger her cunt, and then danced into the house twenty feet behind me singing the refrain from 'Texas Dawn.' Matt had gone to bed hours earlier. Heather went off to check on him, but came back a minute later, and capped off the evening with another mind-blowing fuck as we told each other how various events during the evening had felt.

As I drifted off to sleep, my last thoughts were that my reputation would be safe because no one in the media would believe what had happened on the eleventh floor. I also hoped that Lauren, Kim, Anna, Ellen, and Crystal would enjoy reading my next email.

Matt rousted me out of bed about eleven in the morning. I slipped on my running shorts and came out to the kitchen. Heather came dragging out of my bedroom a few minutes later barely wearing one of my t-shirts. She gave each of us a magnificent kiss, full of tongue and passion. I felt myself harden instantly; I was ready to go again. When she sat down, I could see my dried cum around her pussy lips and upper thighs. God, what a woman.

Matt poured some coffee into the two of us, and then started to pry out of us what the debutante's ball had been like from us. As he started, Heather put the matter in perspective for him: "Do you want to know about the sex first, or the ball first?"

Matt opted for the ball first, since he figured if we started with sex, we'd never get to the formal festivities he had to write a news article about. Heather and I filled him in about all the events, who was with whom, the pairings, the attendance list, notable celebrities – including yours truly, a bit of gossip picked up here and there, and the formalities of the debutante's presentation to society. Matt took frantic notes, typing frantically on his laptop computer while his full cast rested across a chair.

We finished the debriefing about one o'clock, and that included time for a brunch that Heather whipped up for us – Eggs Benedict, with fresh fruit, juice, and more coffee. And then, Heather and I started to tell Matt about the sexual parts of the Fine Arts Ball that we'd participated in ... and the party-after-the-party orgy at the Hilton. Now, that 'discussion' went on into the evening ... and Heather and I found some ways to creatively involve Matt in our own party-after-the-party threesome.

To be continued

TLCgiver
TLCgiver
717 Followers
1...67891011