All Comments on 'Road Trip Pt. 06'

by TLCgiver

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Stag54Stag54almost 10 years ago
great

It was great re-reading the story! Thanks a lot!

Cholita

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Tremendous!

Can't say enough about the writing! For the length, amount of depth and detail, it was an amazing flow of professional story line geared toward keeping the readers riveted once they were in, that was me 100%.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Memories

First Great writing and editing down the story.

However, did miss the 4 chapters you removed from the original.

Road Trip - Gulf Coast of Florida -Joining an Extended Family

Road Trip - Mississippi - Nurse pursued, wooed, and ....

Road Trip - Nebraska - Psyched out by sex

Road Trip - Utah - On the Radio, Becoming Bait, and a Threesome

Also you combined Washington and Oregon into one chapter, cutting out some of the story, which probably was a little extraneous.

Though I have not had time to read all of you more recent work, it would be nice to have a story featuring a reunion orgy with all of the characters that had intimate sex with Jim, including some of the men and maybe the team that went with Jim, Craig, Crystal and Julia to freak out that paparazzo.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful story!

Thank you for writing such a story as this!!!!!!

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 10 years ago
This sucks

You have told a wonderful story of a man of low self esteem, no ambition and no direction. His wife dies and he opts out and goes walk about. That's cool but eventually he finds out his wife and sister where having any affair. They were cheating and lying to him. He accepts this as ok because in this story nearly every female has been lying to him and feeding him BS until the taste becomes normal. The author try's to paint a picture of open and honest poly relations where ever one loves each other equalish then reveals that the most important people in his life, his wife and sister betrayed him. This sucks no way can it be justified. Loved the adventure parts but falling in love with so many woman just left a trail of disappointments and marriages in for trouble. The words of a Keith Whitney song come to mind. "when you love me tonight, don't close your eyes" just who are the wife's dreaming off when their husbands are between their legs. So sad and incest too, isn't it still against the law?. Tony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting story.

A good read, containing more story than sex, which is much more readable. One point, we never found out what the Photographer Brite sent to Jims sisters house for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

You said in your other profile that you pulled this down to be published what ever happened to that? Thank you for reposting this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ThANKS GOOD STORY

Enjoyed every minute of reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Suspension of Skepticism

A fun fantacy. Aside from the unending encounters with lovable and willing females we must believe that Brad would not be credible with Reno Police inspite of three other families being involved, supporting phone records and a Seal trained night clerk wilfully ignoring an obvious Special Ops undertaking. Good try.

ColinBurkeColinBurkeover 9 years ago
Black's Beach

I appreciate that the author refers to real places, hotels and such. However, one very small technicality the nude beach in La Jolla, California is Black's Beach. The land above the beach was owned by the Black family and thus the possessive. The beach itself is not black which if it were would make "Black Beach" appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good!!

I finally just finished this series and it is by far one of if not the best story I've read!!!

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEabout 9 years ago
Great story but- - - -

Damn good story. Buuuuut (1) no Softail on earth weighs in at 1250 lbs (2) not even Superman can fuck that much in a day and not run dry and last but not least I lived in San Diego for 25 years and it's "Blacks Beach" not Black Beach and the sand there isn't black.

Aside from that it's a Damn good story all 6 parts of it.

sithonsithonover 8 years ago
5 stars great story.

It's a nice story with a few minor issues. The green berets coming together to engage in kidnapping, assaults, interstate conspiracy all to get one guy to back off struck me as false and unlikely. It was too contrived. Also women not being jealous of each other is unlikely. But all in all it was great.

Anjin1962Anjin1962over 8 years ago
Epic story

How long did it take to write?

Great read, many parts sounded very believable and had a real feel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a great story!

Very captivating ! One of my favorites along with 'Crystal Clear". Congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Grest Series

What wonderful writing. Thank you for a heartfelt and loving story. There is so much to learn from Jim's Odyssey, so many life truths. Thank you, Thank you.

rtaufman@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i have two issues

One with kim from the first part and one with jim / karen from this part.

Kim tricked jim into eating a creampie and covered it up woth "oh, i forgot".

she claimed it was educational and for his own good. She used some excuse like women do it, and so-and-so did it to your other lover just the other day.

Well, what she never addressed was 'she never gave him a choice'. No one likes to be tricked, especially women. Especially women tricked by men. So why is it ok for kim to trick jim into a creampie? To a lesser degree she did the same thing with letting her hsband watcvh.

Karen, she had a wild past she gave up, apparently when she married. It was suggested she wanted to change her ways. Ok, she marrys jim and settles down.

'But she wont give her husband a blow job.' Waht is wrong with this picture?

She'll have sex with her sister, she'll have sex with HIS sister, when they met and were dating she would have sex with complete strangers, but she would only have plain vanilla sex with her husband. I find this inconsistant in here character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Loved this tale. It was the cause of a few late nights because I always kept reading "just one more page". It definitely holds this readers interest. Thanks for sharing.

g912493g912493almost 6 years ago
I am one of the folks who waited while you posted the orginal story

This is still a 5* story. I prefer the original, the things that are changed and left out do not make it better.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars

and i wish i could give it more. A really great read. its hard to write 90 or so pages and keep the story sexy, erotic, engaging, exciting and fun. you did it all. well-written, and a great story line. i'm looking forward to reading Crystal Clear!!

THANKS

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 5 years ago
Well Done

I thoroughly enjoyed the story.

Very entertaining and insightful.

However I did see the inconsistencies with Karen like the Anonymous mentioned.

Also, more diversity with Jim's lovers would have enhanced the story.

Just some food for thought.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Really good

Loved reading this story from beginning to end.

Only down part was that Karen had been cheating whilst married to Jim. Doesn't matter that it was with her and his sister, it was still having sex. They all knew he would not condone it but did it anyway.

He changed enough that he can live with the betrayal luckily for the two women. He would have been within his rights to get back on his bike and never see them again.

Shows how well the story was written that my imagination fills in gaps the author never intended.

Troughton1963Troughton1963over 5 years ago
Good to see it back

I always liked this story, I hate to say this about another author, but it outshines crystal clear because that story made reference to a story you took down, thereby leaving small gaps. For instance, in one case in crystal clear, you mentioned the deb ball, with the story taken down you lost all the context.

I think the consolidation from forty to six chapters helped, I think you gave Karen more of an into than you did in the original story. Although It is hard to tell given the time gap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You gotta be kidding!!

For a guy with a background in Special Op's, Green Beret training etc. Jim is the most dim witted protagonist. He stumbles around continuously puzzled as to why his nemesis, the photographer, keeps finding him. And then, when under physical attack and the damage to his beloved motor cycle, does nothing but moan and groan. As a highly trained soldier I would have expected a serious revenge. Maybe Jim was too pussy whipped to think straight. Far too many weird "hook ups".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sad to be done reading this outstanding story.

Well woven tale of discovery. Love this mixture of the ladies along his journey.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 5 years ago
Last word

Loved it. Although I thought the plot a bit thin at times I basically thought it a good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
THANK YOU

I had a wonderful time on this journey....sad, loving, happy, loving, exciting, loving.......!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too surreal for me

I pretty much quit reading when Jim heard about Karen’s relationships with others while they were dating and even after they were married. I don’t care how vanilla he was at the time or how enlighten he had become, to find out his wife had been cheating on him many times and to just say “oh well”, it completely killed the story for me. I skipped to the end to see how it ended only to find out that not only had she cheated on him, she cheated with his own sister and nobody told him. What kind of sister would have sex with her brother’s wife behind her brother’s back? I understand it was loving and all, but still. What kind of marriage could they have had with her cheating on him so much? I understand that she probably thought he wouldn’t understand her past when they first started dating, but she effectively lied to him and cheated on him their whole marriage. Maybe I’m just not as understanding and open as others, but I’d be seriously pissed at my sister and sister-in-law for helping my wife cheat on me. I’m not sure how I’d be able to trust either one again. I would probably be able to forgive the sister-in-law since their relationship existed before Karen met him and he shouldn’t expect her sister to do anything to hurt her, but his own sister should have done something. First, she should have not slept with his wife behind his back and if the first time “just happened”, she should have immediately gone to him and confessed and apologized. While Karen had a previous “open” relationship, when she married Jim, she should have given that up and if she couldn’t or wouldn’t give that up, she should have discussed that with him. When he met the circle, didn’t they say openness and communication and honesty were keys to making the relationship work? Karen was obviously not open and honest with her husband.

This was a decently written story and I actually enjoyed it up until we found out Jim had been married to a cheater who lied to him their entire marriage and he just took it in stride while saying that she was just protecting him from himself.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 4 years ago
just finished

A truly beautiful Story. Can't wait to read Crystal Clear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant!

One of the best I’ve read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finished

Wow, that’s been a long ride. I’ve chipped at this on and off for months and I must say it was amazing.

Always pictured Chris Pratt as Jim.

Live is going to be a little empty now this is over but that’s life I guess.

10/10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Briliant book. I couldnt stopmreading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic, I read it all in 2 sessions, couldn’t stop. Best I’ve ever read.

Thank you, thank you

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

This whole series has had me on the edge of my seat waiting for the next leg of the trip. This has been one of the best / hottest stories I have seen anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story. It made me reflect on my past, and gave me a new reflection on my future.

CannaBusCannaBusover 1 year ago

A really beautiful story of overcoming loss and personal growth and rebirth. Lots of great adventures, sexual and otherwise. I wish I could read it again for the first time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The most touching that I have read on Literotica. The characters experienced

most of same ones that all of us "two leggers" experience.

Love, Heartache, Anger, Fear, but above all else...Love in all of its three forms.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you the best story on the net pulitzer prize winner. Do it again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous