Road Trip Turnout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen man, the deal was I do not reciprocate. I am not gay, and I am not judging, I am just not into that. Now where the fuck are my clothes." I barked, still covering my manhood.

He zipped his pants and seemed genuinely surprised my clothes were gone. He looked around and thought.

"Did someone come in here? (he continued looking around as I sat there stunned.) Let me check, I'll be right back," he said slipping out the door and closing it behind him.

My dick shrunk away as I sat holding my hands over it, looking for something to cover up with. Unfortunately, the office was bare and there were no curtains, blanket or coats. I sat hoping Richard would hurry back. There were not clocks in sight and minutes seemed like hours. At least I had the bottle of tequila to help warm me up.

My cell phone was in my pants pocket along with my wallet, keys, IDs and credit cards not to mention cash. Was this some kind of robbery?

The Porn DVD now showed two sorority girls, being spanked on their bare asses with a paddle. I went to the desk, turned the monitor around and stopped the DVD. I could see the time said 7:38PM on the computer. Surely someone would be here by now. I went to the door and peeked out. There was no one in the hallway and no sign of activity. I closed the door and removed my shirt and tied it around my waist to cover as much as I could. (My cock now looked like a shrunken raisin).

I shivered as I sat back down on the couch unsure what to do next. I did another shot for warmth. Hearing no sign of activity, I peeked out periodically. Around 8:15 I decided I needed to see what was going on. I took another shot.

Then I peeked out and nothing. I slipped down the hall to check out the bar area. The lights were out and there was no activity. Walking back toward the office I checked the other doors in the hall. The first door on either side was locked. As I approached the second, the back door opened wide and in stepped Tony and Richard. I caught a glimpse of what could have been my car parked outside the door as it slammed shut.

"Well, hello Mr. Stokes," said Tony. "Won't you come into my office? We have retrieved your clothes for you," he said holding up his forearm with my pants and underwear draped over his arm.

He and Richard smiled as Richard stepped in followed by Tony. I entered the office and grabbed my clothes, putting them back on quickly.

"Where are my shoes? What the hell is going on here?" I yelled jumping up and down to get my pants pulled up.

"Take it easy Mr. Stokes," Said Tony. "Everything is going to be fine. We just need to have a little discussion about protocol and respect for fellow club members."

"How about kidnapping and sexual assault!" I blurted out.

"Please, calm down a moment and let me show you something," said Tony calmly. "Please have a seat you are going to want to see this."

I sat down and Tony, inserted a thumb drive into the computer. He spun the monitor around and showed me a video of me apparently taken from behind the mirror. I was holding Richards head saying, "B, best, blow j, job ever! Holy fuck, suck it all out, you cock hungry slut!"

He stopped it. "Kidnapping? and Sexual assault? Who's assaulting who? You should know we have your car, your phone, your laptop, your wallet and your suitcase et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. Do we have your attention?"

My throat felt like a swallow a coconut. I slumped into the sofa.

"Yes," I replied calmly.

"Yes what?" asked Tony in a parental voice.

"Yes you have my attention," I said frowning. "What do you want?"

"It's really quite simple Mr. Stokes... (the pause seemed like forever). "Proper reciprocation."

"No fucking way!" I blurted out. "I am not a fucking fag. Just let me leave and you will never see me again..."(I began to stand.)

"Sit down!" said Richard, shoving me like a rag doll back onto the sofa.

"Mr. Stokes, we have the contact list from your phone, and soon will have the info from your laptop. If you don't want a copy of your movie sent to everyone in your contact list, you will do as you are told. Do you think Phil would be OK with you sending such a video to all your coworkers and customers?" he asked smugly.

Phil is my boss...Fuck! They really did get access.

"You fuckers, please, don't do this. Keep my cash and just let me leave," I pleaded.

"We will let you leave Robert, you just need to perform a little service for Richard and me. After which, you can have the video you made with Richard and all your belongings. Sound reasonable?" he asked smiling.

"No fucking way! I'm not..." I yelled before being cut off.

"Jim bring us the phone," yelled Tony looking toward the mirror. "Remain seated Mr. Stokes, you clearly aren't getting the point, so we will show you."

After a few seconds the door opened and a 30 something guy in jeans and blue button-down shirt stepped in, holding my phone. Tony waved his head in my directions and Jim showed me an e-mail typed out saying, 'Friends, I can no longer keep secrets from you and have decided to share this video showing my true nature...'

There was an attachment and it looked like good number of recipients. He held his finger over the send button.

"Ok you win, I will do whatever you want, just don't do that. (I looked at the floor trying to think quickly). You will let me go completely and give me all copies of the video and I won't have to see any of you again?"

"Yes, that is correct," said Tony. "I think you finally got it. Now, it's basically simple, you will give us each your version of the first cock sucking encounter with your lovely fiancé. We expect the same enthusiasm she exhibited, so we can share your joy. If we agree, you should be back to your hotel in plenty of time to rest up for your customer visit tomorrow. Say yes sir, if you agree?"

"Yes sir," I said still staring at the floor.

"Good, Now take your clothes back off and then come over here and help me out of my pants," he said leaning his ass on the desk with his legs straight out and crossed at the ankles in front of him.

He looked directly at me, as I raised my head up to make eye contact. He smiled like the cat that ate the canary as grandpa used to say. I stood up and unbuttoned my pants, trying to think of a way out. I hesitated, looking pleadingly at him and mouthed "please?"

"If I have to try to explain myself one more time, Jim will hit send. He will be behind the mirror and will await my orders. Thanks Jim." he said, and Jim left the room with my cell phone.

"Ok I got it," I said pulling my pants and underwear down exposing my shriveled dick.

I stepped out of them and walked over to him. He uncrossed his legs standing with them wide apart. As I got close he looked down at the floor nodding his head down, signaling my submission. I lowered to my knees and unbuckled his belt. He had changed from his suit to expensive jeans and a polo. I was thankful for the dope and tequila to help make this more tolerable.

I looked up at him as I pulled down his zipper. His arrogant smile made me sick, but I could not bring myself to call his bluff. If they hit send, my company would have to fire me regardless of the facts. Allowing access to my company e-mail alone was grounds for termination. Add the video and there was no hope.

As I pulled back the flaps of his pants his hard-on became apparent despite his boxers. I pulled his pants downward, leaving his underwear behind.

"Don't forget the underwear. Why waste the effort when you can get it all in one trip? I can't wait to feel that dirty mouth on my man meat, Robby. I think you're gonna be a star," he said looking down on me literally and figuratively. "Of course, we know she started with the balls, so I am sure you will too. Show me what Lizzy did for you Robby"

I hated being called Robby, but I best not let him know that, I thought. He slid his feet back together as I pulled his pants down. His cock was darker than his face and arms with a hint of pink around the rim of its head. I was about 7 inches long, semi hard sticking out a couple inches where it pointed toward the ground. I did my best to keep my head back as I took his pants down.

I cringed at the thought it might taste like piss. Was this really going to happen? My mind raced trying to come up with a plan to get out of this. When his waist band reached his ankles, it occurred to me his shoes were on. They were loafers, so I was able to slide them off as he stepped out of his pants.

His legs were toned and muscular, he had a good spattering of hairs on his legs, disappearing as I looked up to his inner thighs. His cock looked huge pointing down at me and rising. His balls hung down close to 3 inches and his cock was thick with a couple major veins bulging from it.

I froze for a few seconds staring at it in disbelief.

"Enthusiasm Lizzy," he said sternly, gripping his member and raising it up.

He pressed his pelvis forward and spread his legs, giving me access to his dangling nut sack. My own nut sack had contracted and shriveled exposed for all to see.

I tried to envision the blowjob, I had described, but looking at him sexily seemed impossible, so I closed my eyes and extended my tongue. I contacted his balls. They were surprisingly hot to the touch and softer than I imagined. I touched them hesitantly, slowly moving the tip across his warm skin.

"This is not Enthusiasm Robert!" he growled, pushing me back. "Back up. Jim are you ready to send? I think..."

"No please, I'll do it for real, I promise!" I cut in frantically thinking about what a porn star would do. "Please let me suck that prize cock! I will make you cum, I..."

"Last chance Robby! Now you're gonna do it the hard way," he barked. "Back up some more and get ready to Lick my balls, slut, like you love 'em!"

He was using my own words against me. I reminded myself, think about a good porn film and play the part and this will be over soon. His cock was now pointing dead ahead. As he spun around, it swung through the air like a club. Why was he turning, I thought as his ass faced me.

It was round and muscular, smooth and hairless. He bent over the desk, spread is legs and pressed his ass out, giving full view of his hefty balls dangling below his round cheeks. There was no hair on his balls either. I sunk low and tilted my head back so get access to his nuts and not shoving my face in his ass. I was almost underneath him looking up at his sack.

My tongue fully extended I began to tickle his balls circling them with my tongue. starting at the bottom I licked slowly toward the top just touching the tip of my tongue to him as I went. I could feel the soft wrinkles of his skin get smoother as I approached his taint. I stopped before reaching it and licked back down.

"Oh yeah Robby Boy, now were talkin," he said swaying his hips from side to side. "MMMMM"

I pressed my tongue more broadly against him, lifting his balls as I licked. I could feel them separate straddling my tongue. He moaned as I wiggled it back and forth, cradling each nut on my tongue and then the other. I was giving them a good coat of saliva, when his hand gripped the back of my head and in one quick motion, he gripped the top of my neck pulling me up and in, forcing my nose into his ass and his balls against my mouth.

"There we are Robby, enough teasing, let's get real," He said sighing.

I struggled to pull back but he held me firm. When my tongue began its work again he lightened his grip a bit but held me in place. I took in a breath through my nose as he did.

"Oh yeah lick my fuckin nuts Robby Boy. That feels so nice," he said softly.

The scent, caused a wave of blood flow to my groin, my balls tingled, and my dick began to grow. My heart raced as I took a slow deep breath in through my nostrils. What was happening I thought, my cock was filling like a water balloon on a spigot. My tongue was lapping at his warm nuts.

I wanted more of his scent and breathed in again. Everything tingled with excitement. My cock was stiff.

"Whoa Tony, I think he likes it! said Richard, reaching between my legs and pressing his palm against my cock.

I moaned as my tongue pressed against his warm ribbed ball sack, the taste of is sweat and his musky scent was a powerful combination. I reached forward and gripped his thick hard cock. It filled my hand as I stroked, his length.

"Damn Robby Boy, you know what I like," he moaned, pumping his hips.

I was humping Richard's hand as my tongue drenched Tony's balls. I licked upward stopping at his taint to go back down, when he pulled my head toward him and raised my up. My tongue felt the tight ribbed skin of his asshole. I pressed my face between his firm cheeks. I could not believe what was happening, my cock was throbbing as I rubbed myself against Richard's hand.

The salty sweet taste of his tight sphincter, was like nothing I have ever experience, I could feel myself working toward and orgasm with my face buried in Tony's muscular ass and his rock-hard cock in my hand. I stroked him faster and moaned from the pleasure of Richards hand. Sensing my excitement, Richard removed his hand.

"Damn Robby, I think you were gonna cum in my hand. You have some work to do first," said Richard caressing my ass.

"Fuck Robby," moaned, Tony as I stoked his thick cock faster and pressed my tongue tip against his tight asshole. "Eat that fuckin' ass. Oh fuck!"

He was groaning loudly as I smeared his oozing pre-cum over his steaming shaft.

"Suck my cock Robby Boy!" he said pushing me off and spinning around.

His bulging cock head was round and glistening as it approached my mouth. The skin was warm and silky as it touched my lips. I pressed my lips to his stretched skin as I slowly pushed him further in my mouth. My taste buds danced at the sweet creamy flavor of his pre-cum. Breathing through my nose I could smell his manly scent, while his hot hard cock brushed across my tongue.

I made a sound that sounded like a whine of pain, but it was pure pleasure, feeling the stiff hot pole in my drooling mouth. He caressed my head as Richards hand caressed my balls and back up my ass, running a finger up my crack as he moved slowly higher.

Tony tilted my head, so I could see his face. He smiled down at me as my hands grabbed his firm smooth ass. My cock was throbbing, and I thought I might cum without even being touched. His rock-hard cock felt so good in my mouth and he was maintaining a perfect rhythm and depth as I could only take about six of his nine inches without gagging.

He breathed slowly and deeply looking me in the eyes puckering his full lips with pleasure as my tongue swirled on his satiny cockhead. His look of pleasure made my heart race.

"Oh God, Robby Boy, suck my fucking cock! Damn you're gonna make me cum in that hot fuckin' mouth Robby Boy!" he yelled picking up speed.

His glutes tightened with each push, I was slurping trying to maintain suction as he rapidly humped my face, perfectly pulling back when he touched my throat.

"Oh fuck, Robby! Here it comes!" he moaned, with both hands on my head. "Auh! Auh! Auh! Auh!" he grunted with each thrust.

"Damn Robby," said Richard. "I need some of that next!"

"Muh Huh," I moaned nodding my head as the first blast of creamy hot jizz flooded my mouth.

I moaned as I swallowed as much as I could, but he was fucking me so hard I could not contain it as I felt some dripping down my chin. He released another shot of creamy heat, and I swished my tongue around to take in the bitter sweet flavor.

"S, s,swallow R,Robby Boy, I think (grunt) we have (grunt) our club cum muncher!" he stuttered, releasing 2 more jets of cum.

I continued to suck him dry as he slowed his pace. He was smiling down at me and shaking his head in disbelief.

"You are a natural, are you really expecting me to believe you have never sucked cock before?

I nodded and somehow smiled with his dick in my mouth. There was a twisted sense of pride I felt knowing I made him cum.

"Damn Robby, it looks like Dick can't wait any longer," said Tony, pulling his semi hard member from my mouth.

I turned to look as Richard's, fat hard cock pressed into my willing mouth. He was bigger around but a bit shorter than Tony. He thrust his cock in deep giving me a fresh taste of sweet pre-cum. Tony's full load was a mixture of sweet with a more bitter aftertaste, but the pre-cum from both was sweet and creamy smooth.

My poor cock was oozing and aching from being so hard. It was as if I could suck the hardness from their cocks and transfer it to me.

I had to be careful with his fat cock to be sure I did not scrape it with my teeth as I bobbed my head on his smooth stiff shaft. He just leaned back and let me do the fucking.

I could not believe how great it felt to have his hot hard cock to fill my mouth so completely. I did not care about anything but tasting his hot cum. I reached down to stroke my dick to give my aching balls some relief.

"No, no Robby Boy, you are here to pleasure us. There is no more cumming for you tonight, got it?" Tony said sternly.

I kept my grip as I mouth fucked Richard, monster tool. Suddenly Richard pulled out grabbed my hair and forced me to look at him.

"Tony asked you a question..." he barked staring at me. I looked as his glistening pink dick head wanting it back where I needed it.

"What?" I asked vacantly, looking up at him.

"Do you want to suck my cock Robby?" he asked angrily.

I nodded, not sure what was happening. His cock stood at attention before me glistening with my saliva.

"Tell Tony how much you love cock and tell him you understand," he said with authority.

"Understand?" I said completely lost.

"I think he's cock drunk," said Tony. "I said...you do not get to cum anymore tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I said softly, releasing my dick.

"Now tell Richard, what you want," he commanded.

I looked at his fat juicy cock, "I want to suck your cock. Please cum in my mouth."

"I think you are a natural born cocksucker, don't you?" said Richard looking down at me.

I nodded.

"Say it Robby Boy," said Richard gripping his fat cock firmly and giving it a shake. He squeezed out some pre-cum that clung to the tip.

"I was born to suck cock, please let me suck your cock till you cum in my mouth," I said staring at the pre-cum. "Please let me lick that off before it drips."

"Damn Robby, what a slut. If I let you, will you come back tomorrow and beg me for my dick again?" he asked smugly.

The drop was starting to roll slowly down, "Yes! Yes, can I please lick it off," I begged looking longingly at his nectar.

"Here you go cocksucker," he said pushing it toward me.

I leaned in and wrapped my lips over the head and swirled my tongue on his tip tasting his sweet cream. I engulfed his head and swirled my tongue as fast as it would go, stimulating his sweet spot.

"Oh shit that feels good Robby! Oh God, don't stop," he moaned leaning his head back.

I kept working my tongue as he held my head with one hand and looked like he was howling at the moon. I wanted to cup his balls, but he never pulled his pants down, just pulled his cock out, so I gripped his base and let my tongue tickle him.

He looked down at me sucking in a big breath, "Here it comes! (He squinted, and the fuck face came out.) "Oh ffffuuck," his head rocked forward with a wild jerk.

A massive wave of cum, flooded my mouth, as he shoved his cock in my throat and with his powerful grip, held me in place.

"Auh! Auh! Auh! Auh!" he grunted as four quick shots emptied his balls in my throat. I tried to breathe through my nose, but the gag reflex was kicking in. My grunts and writhing got his attention as he released his grip and I was able to pull half way off and finish sucking him dry.