Road Trip with Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, baby, I'm gonna come," she groaned as her gloved hands gripped firmly onto the headboard. She was shaking and convulsing like crazy as her son's tongue rolled hotly over the oily tissues deep inside her.

"OH FUCCCKKKK..." she moaned loudly as she climaxed. Her huge tits were rising and falling within the heavily-structured cups of her corset as she came, every nerve-ending in her body tingling deliciously as her release shot through her.

"Mmmmmm," Josh moaned from beneath her as she totally bathed his face with her creamy nectar, copious wads of her gooey pussy-juice oozing out to lather his face. He licked and swallowed, loving the taste of her womanly juices, wanting as much as he could get.

"Yesssss," Erica hissed as her orgasm continued. Her head was tipped back and her eyes were closed in blissful pleasure as she savored the sinful delight of her son servicing her, eagerly lapping up every drop of her drooling cunt-honey. She rocked back and forth as she rode out her climax, her lush mature body tingling with ecstasy.

"Oh God, baby, I really needed that," she said as the tingling sensations shooting through her finally slowed. She sat back slightly, looking down at her son's glistening face. "Oh dear, I've made quite a mess of your face, haven't I?"

"I love it, Mom. I love the taste of you." Josh punctuated his words by taking a long slow swipe up the full length of her slit with his wide flat tongue. He finished by flicking his tongue right over the protruding tip of her swollen clit.

"Oh Jesus," Erica said as her eyes rolled back in her head for a second. "Oh baby, you have such a beautiful mouth. I can't believe what you can do to me like that and how much I've been missing all these years."

"What say we make up for lost time? How about another one?" Josh asked teasingly as he grabbed his mother's hips and pulled her right down onto his face again, his lips closing over the stiff red nodule of her clit in a searing kiss.

"Oh God, yesssss...," Erica said as she surrendered herself willingly to her son's oral assault. She gripped the headboard and settled back down on his upturned face as Josh went to work on her.

*

It was about forty minutes later before she finally rolled off her son's face, her pussy absolutely numb with delight from his constantly working mouth. She lost track of the number of times he'd brought her to a screeching climax, but she loved every one of them. She looked down at her son's face as he lay beside her, his face an absolute mess of sticky cunt-cream, with clumpy mats of her slimy discharge clinging to his hair as well. There was a dark halo-like stained circle on the sheets surrounding his head, evidence of the amount of cum she'd sprayed all over him during her numerous orgasms. She looked further down his muscular young body, her eyes zeroing in on his stallion-like cock, now pointing straight up towards her, and bobbing menacingly with each beat of his powerful heart.

"It looks like somebody is ready for more," she said playfully as she lay back and spread her legs, her high boots rolling open to each side.

"Oh Mom, I want to fuck you all night long," Josh replied as he hurriedly scrambled to his knees and got between her inviting thighs.

"Who's stopping you?" Erica asked teasingly as she reached between them with her gloved hand and positioned his enflamed cockhead snugly between her gooey petals. She pushed him slightly inside, her vivid pink lips parting and circling around the massive knob in a possessive kiss. Once she had him positioned where she wanted, she slipped her sexy glove-covered hands around his neck and brought his face down to hers, her ankles coming up and locking over his muscular buttocks. She kissed his lips tenderly and then slid her mouth to the side, whispering hotly into his ear, "C'mon, baby, let's see how many times you can make me come."

"Ohhnnnn," Josh groaned, turned on beyond belief by his mother's blatantly obscene behavior. He took a deep breath and looked deep into her warm blue eyes as he drove forward and fed every hard thick inch all the way into her.

"Oh God, yessssssss," his mother hissed, her body tensing up as he touched bottom, the broad flared head of his erection rubbing hotly against her cervix. He drew back and flexed back forward, the steaming tissues inside her clinging onto his cunt-splitting cock possessively. Josh rolled her legs higher and folded his mother right up in two, slamming her down into the bed with each wrenching thrust. The bed was creaking in protest once more as he drove her deep into the mattress, their bodies making a wet squelching sound as his shaven groin slammed into her glistening mound with each cunt-filling thrust.

"Oh baby, I'm going to come again already," Erica moaned as her body started to twitch. In a fit of ecstasy, she bit his shoulder as she hung on, her body shaking and convulsing as wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her. Her huge tits were jiggling and shaking beneath the leather corset as she gasped raggedly, her heart racing in her chest as her climax exploded from deep within her dripping cunt and shot through every frazzled nerve-ending of her body.

Josh just kept going, loving the fact that he was fucking his mother like he had always fantasized about—and she was loving it just as much as he was. The headboard was slamming into the wall, but he didn't care, he just kept plowing, skewering her down into the sheets with the rigid stake between his legs. They were both sweating like animals, and the sheets were soaked, but Josh kept going, fucking his whimpering mother deep and hard.

"Oh fuck, not again...," Erica groaned, her eyes rolling back in her head as she came again, her body twitching like a ragdoll. She was bucking up against him savagely, her wide hips twisting and turning as her scintillating cunt bathed his buried prick with her hot oily juices, her gushing twat spraying warm nectar over his shaven groin. Her hair had come loose from where she'd had it pinned up and it looked wild and sexy as it framed her pretty face, the lustrous blonde locks splayed out alluringly over the pillow beneath her head.

Josh kept fucking her, pile-driving her deep into the bed as she bucked and shook through her orgasm. He watched her massive tits shaking and jiggling beneath the red leather corset as he pounded away, the bed absolutely screeching beneath them. The more he looked at those gorgeous tits, the more he wanted them. He waited for a minute or so until her shattering orgasm started to subside, and then he spoke, "Mom, I'm gonna come soon, but I want to blow this load all over your tits."

"That's okay, baby, just let me do a little something." She smiled at him slyly as she brought her hands from around his neck and reached beneath one of her voluptuous tits. Josh could see her fiddling with something and all of a sudden, the bra cup came away in her hand.

"Oh fuck, that's beautiful," Josh gushed as she tossed the cup aside and reached for her other breast. Seconds later, both of her massive jugs were free, spreading out to fill the full breadth of her chest. Her dark pink nipples stiffened as soon as they were freed, the rubbery buds seeming to blossom up towards him. She reached forward with each hand and tweaked her nipples, making them darken and swell even more as they became engorged with her flowing blood. She then pushed her breasts together, making them swell erotically as she offered them to him.

Josh moaned with desire as he looked at his mother's mouth-watering tits, the sumptuous mounds his to do with as he pleased. Looking at those spectacular guns was all it took to send him right over the edge. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna come," he warned as he pulled his throbbing dick from between her splayed legs and crawled up over her, his turn to straddle her body now. He reached down and wrapped his hand around his surging erection, pumping for all he was worth.

"C'mon baby, give Mommy all of that creamy cum of yours," Erica said, pushing on the sides of her mountainous tits as she presented them to her son, eager for their illicit incestuous affair to continue in any way he wanted. Her nipples seemed to swell as she squeezed her breasts together, the deep dark line of her cleavage lengthening even more.

"OH FUCK...HERE IT COMES!" Josh groaned loudly as he started to come. The first thick rope of cum shot forth like a missile, splashing along the inside of her left breast and right up under her chin. A second milky ribbon streaked forth, plastering itself against her other tit. Josh kept stroking as he ejaculated, moving his spewing cock from one side of her chest to the other, totally flooding her huge tits with his thick white semen. His hand was flying back and forth along his throbbing shaft, pumping out wad after wad onto his mother's chest. The stuff rained down upon her as he totally unloaded, her huge breasts becoming a canvas for his spurting paintbrush. He kept shooting, wads and ribbons of thick white teenage cum covering her. Finally, as the last tingling sensations coursed through him, the last drops of pearly seed oozed forth. With his jacking hand no longer moving, he brought the seeping red eye down and wiped it over one stiff rubbery nipple, making sure it was coated with the last bits of his drooling cum. When he was finished with one nipple, he brought his hand to the base of his cock and firmly stroked forward as he moved to her other breast. As the last vestiges of his sperm-laden cum filled the gooey eye, he wiped it over her other erect nipple, smiling as he looked down at the glistening bud.

"Oh my God, Josh, I can't believe how much cum you're still able to shoot," Erica gasped as she looked at her semen-covered chest. After the number of times he'd already come today, she was surprised at the size of his copious load—and it was still incredibly thick and white. It made her squirm with excitement, thinking how absolutely laden with sperm her son's thick rich semen was. The stuff was as thick as pudding.

"You look beautiful like that, Mom," Josh said as he lay beside her, totally drained for the moment, but knowing he was nowhere close to being finished for the night. "I love that outfit. You wouldn't believe how turned on I got when you came out in that. I've always dreamed of you in something like that."

"I'm sure every boy has thought of his mother at one time or another in something like this. I picked it out just for you. I figured you might get a kick out of me looking like a dominatrix at some point during this trip."

"I love it. I'll be your slave any time, Mom."

"That's good to know, baby, because I'm not done with you tonight." She turned her lips up to his and he kissed her tenderly, their tongues rolling over each other's as they shared a hot passionate kiss. When they broke the kiss, Erica looked down at her cum-covered chest, the heavy gobs and ribbons of semen almost totally covering her massive 38Es. She looked back at her son, a devilish twinkle in her eye. "You know, I think there's somebody else who liked seeing me in this outfit too—somebody who seemed quite willing to do whatever I asked."

"What did you have in mind?" Josh asked, knowing his mother was talking about the woman downstairs.

"Well, it seems like kind of waste not to let our good friend downstairs have another taste of your cum, especially since there's so much of it right here for her to feed on." Josh's eyes opened wide as his mother's eyes flicked down to her semen-covered chest.

"You...you mean you'd let her lick it off your tits?" Josh gasped out, his heart starting to race once more.

"Sure, baby. Would you like to see that?" his mother asked teasingly.

"I...I'd love to see that!" Josh replied excitedly.

"And what if I wanted her to do something more?"

"Like...?" Josh could only gasp out part of what he wanted to say, his eyes open wide in shock.

"Well, if she does a good job of cleaning me up, I might let her lick me somewhere else as a reward."

"Of fuckkkkkk," Josh moaned, overwhelmed with excitement as what his mother was saying registered in his perverted young brain.

With a smile on her face, Erica reached over to the phone, put it on speaker mode, and hit zero.

"Front desk?" Yvonne's voice came through the phone again, that trace of eagerness once again in her voice.

"We've got something for you again," Erica said in her calm lulling voice. "Do you want some more?"

"Yes," Yvonne replied instantly.

"Good. And put your sign up that you're going to be away from the desk for a while." Erica looked at her son and winked obscenely. "I think you're going to be busy up here for quite some time."

"Yes mam," Yvonne said obediently just before she hung up the phone.

"Oh Jesus, Mom, this is going to be so hot. What do you want me to do?"

"Why don't you just sit there," Erica said, pointing to a small easy chair just off to one side. "You should have a good view from there." Josh climbed off the bed and instinctively started to pull on his underwear. "No, baby, leave those off. I want her to have that beautiful cock of yours in sight at all times." Josh sat in the chair facing the bed, giving him a perfect view of what was going to happen. "That's it, sweetie, just sit back in that chair like a king—she'll love that. And slowly stroke your cock while you're watching, that'll turn both of us on. Why don't you start now? That'll look really hot to her when she comes in, like you can't wait to see her."

Just as Josh slipped his hand around his long limber cock, the door opened and Yvonne let herself in, closing the door behind her. As she turned and looked at the couple before her, she gasped. Looking hot and seductive in the warm amber glow from the lamp on the bedside table, the young man sat in the chair on the other side of the bed, his tall muscular frame filling the chair. His broad shoulders and defined pecs were spectacular, but her eyes were quickly drawn to the space between his widely-spread powerful thighs, where his big hand was slowly stroking his dormant member. Even in its near-flaccid state, it was a thing of beauty, looking incredibly long and heavy in his hand. It glistened wetly, with what she was sure were the woman's juices. The air was full of their scent, and it stirred Yvonne's burning libido even more as she breathed in the alluring fragrance of raw hot sex. The boy was stroking his cock leisurely, as if limbering it up for further work. It made her shiver with desire just to look at that languid stroking motion, his teasing jacking hand hinting at the lurking power lying in wait inside that magnificent cock.

Yvonne turned slightly and looked at the woman, lying back on a stack of pillows propped up against the headboard. Yvonne gave another sharp intake of breath and shivered with excitement as her heart starting racing, her eyes taking in the obscenely sexy sight of the woman before her. The beautiful busty woman was still dressed in her fetish outfit—the red leather corset, thigh high black boots and shoulder-length gloves looking sinfully wicked and yet tremendously arousing. And somehow, she'd removed the bra cups from the corset, revealing her huge mouth-watering breasts. And Yvonne did feel her mouth watering as she looked at those magnificent tits—they were totally covered with cum! The big full mounds were dripping with the stuff. Thick white semen glistening in huge gobs was clinging erotically to her voluminous tits, as well as long milky ribbons crisscrossing her chest from one side to the other. The woman's heavy breasts were glazed with the stuff, all the way up to her neck, the huge buds of her pebbly nipples protruding substantially from the smooth surface of the huge mounds lying beneath. Shiny pearls of the boy's cum clung to the stiff nipples, looking intensely erotic. Yvonne found herself instinctively licking her lips as she stared at the woman's cum-covered chest, totally entranced.

"I think my boy has given me something you're really gonna like," Erica said in a sensual breathy voice as she motioned towards her chest. "He's really painted me with the stuff. We figured it would be a shame to let it go to waste. We thought you might know the perfect way to clean me up. Do you know what that is?" As Erica spoke she crooked her finger towards Yvonne and beckoned her to come closer.

Yvonne stepped slowly across the room as if in a trance, her eyes glued to the bizarre scene of the woman's huge breasts covered with her son's cum. As she walked, she nodded absentmindedly, instinctively knowing the woman wanted her to use her mouth to lick her clean. She stopped at the side of the bed, her mouth watering as she looked at the lavish amount of semen the boy had painted his mother with. "I...I could lick that off for you, if you'd like?"

"That's exactly what I was thinking. You better come and get it while it's still nice and warm." Erica brought her knees up and rolled her booted legs open to each side, nodding to the space between her spread legs. Yvonne crawled onto the bed, dressed in her navy skirt and white blouse, the garments already stained with spackles of cum from when she'd fed from the boy's cock a short time ago. She still wore her shoes, classic black pumps. "Here you go, just for you," Erica said, slipping both hands beneath one breast and holding it up slightly, blatantly offering it to the hungry woman.

Yvonne moved closer, her heart racing as she took in the lurid scene of the young man's brilliant white cum glistening wetly in the soft glow from the bedside lamp. The way the woman was offering her breast made it all the more enticing, a big drop of cum dangling from her large rubbery nipple. Yvonne leaned forward and pursed her lips, slipping them right over the stiff red bud. She'd never been with a woman before and the sensation was like nothing she'd done before, but she loved the spontaneous wickedness of what this bizarre couple was making her do. She closed her lips and sucked at the same time as her tongue licked softly at the pebbly bud.

"Mmmmm, that's it, that feels really good," Erica said with a purr as she turned and smiled softly at Josh, her eyes glowing with mischief.

The woman's words of praise inspired Yvonne even more, and she let her lips spread further open, covering all of the woman's areola now. She sucked again, her tongue rolling in slow circles over the soft flesh. "Mmmmm..." It was Yvonne that was purring now, her mouth alive with the taste of warm teenage semen. She moved her mouth to the side, licking at the thick ribbons of jizz coating the side of the woman's breast. She lapped up as much as she could as the woman held her breast up to her mouth, making sure she licked it clean. Yvonne slid her tongue over the upper swell of the woman's tit before letting her tongue delve deep into the woman's impressive cleavage, her tongue finding a huge gob of potent baby batter nestled deep in that warm valley.

"Oh my, you are hungry for it, aren't you?" Erica said as Yvonne licked deeply between her breasts. With another smile towards Josh, she shifted her hands to her other large breast, offering that one as well. Yvonne needed no coaxing and shifted her mouth to that heavy mound, her lips and tongue slurping up the strands and gobs of tasty masculine seed.

Josh watched in awe, his hand bringing his spent prick back to life as he watched the obscene spectacle of his mother having her breasts cleaned by the motel clerk. The woman looked ravenous, her lips and tongue working over his mother's ample tit flesh hungrily, the occasional slurp and wet sucking sound reaching his ears as the woman lapped up his cum. It was insanely exciting, and he felt himself getting aroused already, even though he had just come minutes before.