Road Trip with Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, yes." With a dull moan of blissful surrender, Josh settled back with his hands crossed behind his head and looked down as his beautiful mother pursed her lips and slipped them over the knob of his cock, her lips following the flared contours down past the rope-like ridge of his corona, and then further down, the thick shaft of his prick disappearing into her mouth. Her tongue slid forth, bathing his cock with her flowing saliva, her lips coming back up before she slowly, lovingly took him deeper into her mouth as she started to bob her head rhythmically, her talented mouth embracing his once-more stiffening dong in a slick hot sheath, her cheeks hollowed in obscenely as she sucked slowly, lovingly, totally worshipping his cock. He loved the look of her brilliant red lips pursed forward as they circled his veiny shaft, the glistening trail of her saliva coating his prick shining lewdly with a scintillating hint of her red lipstick.

A half hour later, with a warning of "Here it comes, Mom," she finally took him over the edge, her mouth filling with hot teenage semen as she sucked ravenously, another huge load finding a nice warm home in the pit of her stomach. When he'd finished, she kept nursing at his spent cock, a devilish glint in her eye as she concentrated on her work. Josh felt himself wavering on the edge of slumber, and decided to close his eyes for just a minute, but sleep quickly overtook him. He awoke some time later to see his mother's head bobbing rhythmically over his once-again hard cock, the old bed creaking in time with each bob of her head. He was rock-hard and when she sensed he was awake, she ran her thumbs teasingly up each side of the large ventral tube on the underside of his cock. Those sliding thumbs were all it took, coaxing another load out of his youthful balls. He flooded her mouth again as her lips and tongue drove him crazy, torrents of fresh teenage semen spewing down her welcoming throat. Her sliding thumbs seemed to entice even more of his potent seed out of him. He drifted off again, her mouth still working on his prodigious member.

*

Yvonne listened to them all through the night. After she'd gotten back to the office, she'd looked at herself closely in the mirror, loving the sight of herself covered with the boy's thick rich cum. She'd taken out her phone and taken a number of selfies to remember this moment, and then she used her fingers to push all of that milky semen into her mouth, luxuriating in the wicked delight of the taste and feel of the young man's slimy discharge sliding down her throat. She went back to her desk, her ear turned to the ceiling above. She heard a soft rhythmic squeaking, much less noisy than the brutal sounds coming from above when they'd been fucking earlier. It continued repetitively for a long time, and she wondered what they were doing. After a while, her curiosity got the better of her and she stole upstairs to the window of their room, peering through a tiny slit in the draperies. She smiled to herself as she now knew the source of the slow rhythmic squeaking—the woman was giving her son a long leisurely blowjob. The boy was lying back on the bed, his arms up with his hands crossed behind his head as he lay propped up against the headboard. His mother was lying between his powerful spread thighs, still dressed in her leather fetish gear. Yvonne could see the back of her head as it bobbed slowly on her son's huge erection, the shaft glistening with her hot spit when it came into view.

Yvonne was just about to leave when she heard a muffled "Here it comes, Mom," from within the room and watched as the boy's defined six-pack abs started to flex as he fed his mother his load. She watched the muscles in the woman's neck contracting as she swallowed, making Yvonne envious. As usual, the boy seemed to come for a long time. When he was done, he threw one hand over his eyes, as if ready for sleep, but his mother just kept sucking. Yvonne saw the blissful look of pleasure in her hooded eyes as she took her son's cock out of her mouth and rubbed it all over her face for a minute of two before slipping her lips back over the broad flared head, her face glistening with a shiny trail of his leaking cock-sap.

Yvonne quietly returned to the office, the gentle repetitive sound still coming from above, letting her know the woman was continuing to suck on her son's huge cock. She pulled out the woman's panties she'd given her, brought the warm alluring scent to her nose and breathed deeply, her hand busy beneath her legs as she listened to the sounds from above.

The sounds continued until finally, at about 5:30 in the morning, they ceased. Yvonne herself had drifted in and out of a sleep a few times herself between orgasms, her fingers never leaving her seeping cunt for very long.

At 7:00 in the morning, the manager of the motel arrived in his car to take over for the day shift. Looking down at her stained clothing, Yvonne grabbed a trench coat she'd left in the closet one time and just finished slipping it on before the manager entered the office. She rapidly made her explanation about filling in for Carl, and rushed out, the woman's panties stuffed in her purse. She was anxious to get home and sleep the day away. She knew her husband was planning on taking the two younger boys for a camping trip before school started up again. They were going to be leaving tonight. Her husband had said that Chuck would be staying behind in case she needed a hand with anything. '...in case she needed a hand with anything...,' Yvonne thought to herself. Thinking about her 18-year old's broad muscular shoulders and well-packed jeans, she decided she might start with Chuck's hand, but it would be his young hard cock she'd end up with. She pushed on the accelerator harder as she headed home.

*

Josh came awake, surprised at the brightness in the room. As his eyes fluttered open, he glanced over at clock radio on the night table—10:32. Jesus, he couldn't believe they'd slept so late. He remembered drifting off finally with his mother still sucking his cock. He propped himself up on his elbows and looked down on the bed. His mother was curled up between his spread legs, lying on her side, blissfully asleep. He quietly shifted around, pulling his legs up until he could get out from around her and moved down on the bed.

"Oh fuck," he thought to himself as he leaned closer and looked at his mom's pretty face. The sight before him was the hottest thing he'd even seen. Still dressed in her kinky outfit, her rhinestone choker made her face look even more wickedly erotic. But her face itself—her face was glistening with the shiny remnants of his semen and precum. The stuff was in her hair, clinging to her soft skin—it was everywhere. But the hottest thing of all was her mouth. As she lay on her side peacefully asleep, with her cheek against the sheets, her mouth was open, her full pouty lips still showing traces of her brilliant red lipstick. However, what really drew his eyes was the rivulet of semen leaking from the corner of her lips. There was a sizeable puddle of the stuff on the sheets where the shimmering strand touched down, and when he looked into her open mouth, he could see a small pool of the milky fluid lying within. There were stains and gobs of cum all around the area of her face, and thinking back on the times he'd been roused from sleep, he figured he'd come at least five times during the night while she'd been sucking him. After working on him continuously for hours, she must have finally passed out just after he'd ejaculated for the last time. And from the looks of that pearly trail leaking from her mouth, the last load must have been a big one. To him, it looked like she had passed out from a cum overdose.

Josh looked at her lovingly, knowing there was no way anyone could possibly have a better mother than him. With the state she was in, he knew he'd be doing the driving today, letting her rest. But that was fine with him—this road trip with his mom was working out to be more than he could have ever dreamed of.

*

TWO WEEKS LATER

"So baby, you start full classes in two more days. Do you think I need to give you another oral exam?" Erica asked provocatively as she leaned back against her son, his arms wrapped around her.

"I thought that half hour I spent eating you before these last two times I fucked you would have been enough," Josh replied with a smile, nuzzling his face into her lustrous blonde hair and nipping teasingly at her ear.

"Mmmmm, yes...that was nice," Erica said as she reached back and lovingly stroked his hair, tilting her head so he could run his lips along the smooth skin of her neck. She thought back to her son's talented mouth working on her mature pussy a short time ago, his tongue and lips driving her crazy for half an hour straight, until finally, she'd had to push him away, the tingling sensitive tissues of her cunt just buzzing.

They'd arrived the day before and found a modern furnished apartment in a building not far from campus. It had two bedrooms, a bathroom with a huge marble and glass-walled shower, a kitchen to die for, and an excellent view. Josh was worried about the cost, but his mother told him they could afford it, and it was her treat for him being such a good son. As soon as his mother had signed the lease and the building manager had left, they celebrated with Josh hoisting his mother onto the granite countertop in the kitchen, pushing her skirt up out of the way, and fucking her right there on the spot.

Josh had spent this afternoon at Stanford, registering for courses and doing all the work necessary to get started with this studies. His mother had done some grocery shopping and he arrived home to a delightful spaghetti dinner. He offered to clean up for all the hard work she'd done, and when he was finished with the dishes, his mother had called to him from the bedroom. He found her lying on the bed, dressed in a white shelf bra and matching garter belt, her legs alluringly encased in sheer white gossamer stockings and white stiletto slingbacks, the pointy toes looking sinfully wicked. Josh had seen his mother in a lot of different lingerie over the past two weeks, but the look of that stupendous body of hers in virginal white always got the blood flowing to his constantly stiffening cock.

The bra was amazing, the shelf-like structure beneath her breasts supporting those massive 38Es spectacularly, pushing the huge mounds up and together obscenely. Her nipples looked stiff and swollen. As he stood in the bedroom door speechless, his mother blatantly licked her index finger and ran it over her nipples, causing them to shine wetly. She then took her finger and traced her talon-like red nail down her body, the tip coming to rest on the sheathed spire of her clit.

"C'mon baby, time for your dessert," Erica purred as she reached down and pulled the petals of her labia apart, a clinging web of gooey cunt-honey bridging the gap between the two shining lips.

Josh shivered at the dizzying display of pulchritude before him and tore off his clothes, his mother smiling at him wickedly. She had taught him much in the past two weeks, their illicit incestuous affair finding no limits along the way. He threw the last of his clothes aside, dove between her legs, and went to work. After pleasuring her with his mouth, she'd screamed in ecstasy numerous times before finally pushing him away, but she'd eagerly welcomed him inside her when he'd climbed forward, his huge dripping cock in need of release. He'd fucked her twice in a row, moving her into various positions as he kept working her over, his cock driving deep into her welcoming cunt. After the second time he'd basted her insides with a heavy load of cum, they'd taken a break, with him leaning back against the headboard and her nestled snuggly inside his circling arms.

And now she'd mentioned about his classes starting in two days. He'd kissed her soft warm neck, loving the scent of her as he'd buried his face in her hair, his fingers sliding beneath her mouth-watering breasts, filling his hands with the massive orbs.

"Mom," Josh said softly as he continued to nibble gently on her ear, his hands hefting her weighty tits, "don't you think it's time to call Dad about what we talked about?"

"What time is it back home?" Erica responded, looking at the clock on the table next to them. "It's before 11:00 there—he'll still be up. Pass me my phone." Josh reached over to the night table and passed his mother her phone, his hands instinctively returning to her breasts as he once more nuzzled at her neck. Erica put the phone on speaker and hit the number to call home. Two rings later, her husband answered the phone.

"Hi Dear, how are things going out there? Getting settled in okay?" Hal Preston asked.

"Things are going great, sweetie." She snuggled back closer against her son, putting her hand over is and encouraging him to squeeze her breasts. "Things couldn't be better."

"That's wonderful. Is Josh getting excited?"

Erica rolled her hips slightly, her lush backside pressing against her son's heavy prick, the prodigious member once more on the rise. "Oh yes, he is getting excited. He's been excited nearly this whole trip. I have to keep coming up with ways to help him keep it under control. He gets so excited, I swear he's about to burst sometimes."

"Haahaaa, good for him. I loved all those times you called. It really made my day. And I think it's good that you were giving him those oral tests every day. With the competition he's going to be facing, I'm sure it helped to keep him on the edge."

"Oh yes, I'd make sure I'd keep him right on the edge, and then we'd find ways for him to release that tension and relax. He did great, and he kept finding ways to show me how appreciative he was."

"He's turning into a fine young man. I'm proud of him, but I know it's going to be a tough year for him, being away from home on his own for the first time. I hope he'll be okay." Erica could hear the concern in her husband's voice and she smiled—the conversation had gone exactly as she'd hoped.

"That's what I was calling about. You know, Hal, Josh really has his hands full out here." Erica put a serious tone in her voice, even as she traced her fingertips over her son's cupping hands. "Honey, I was thinking the same thing as you about this being his first time away from us, and I was thinking I might stay for just a little longer to make sure he gets settled in okay. I want to make sure this term goes as smooth as possible for him. I'm sure there'll be some things come up for him that will be really hard," she ground herself back against him, his stiffening cock rising up her back, "and I'd like to be here to help with that."

"Oh well, uh...gee," Hal responded, obviously not expecting what his wife was saying.

"You do want him to do well, don't you, sweetie?" Erica interjected, her voice dripping with concern over her son's well-being.

"Well of course. It...it's just I wasn't expecting that. I thought you'd be home soon." There was a pause as Hal digested what his wife was saying. "Is there enough room there? Where will you sleep?"

"The second bedroom has a single bed in it. That'll be fine for me," Erica said, knowing she wouldn't be leaving the king-size bed she was going to be sharing with her son for even a second. "You're doing alright, aren't you?"

"Oh yes, I'm fine...I'm fine."

"And you're still busy with that deal at work?"

"Yes. That's turning out to be more complicated than expected, but it's going okay."

"Then I really think it's best if I stay out here for little while to make sure Josh has everything he needs. Don't you think that's important, honey?" Erica turned her head quickly, her lips finding Josh's for a hot quick kiss.

"Yes...yes, of course. You're right," Hal responded, surrender in his voice.

"Oh Hal, thank you so much. In the long run, I'm sure it will be the best thing for Josh."

"Well, with all you're doing to help him, you just make sure he shows you how much he appreciates that."

"Oh, I'm sure he will. He's a good boy, always ready to make sure his mother is happy," Erica said as she slid out from between Josh's arms and turned around, his rigid erection now standing up stiffly between them. She quickly leaned down and licked at the seeping cockhead, dragging a shimmering strand of precum into her mouth.

"Yes, he is a good boy. So...uh...when do you think you'll be coming home?"

Erica reluctantly slipped her lips off her son's enflamed glans and, with a sultry look in her eyes, licked her lips like a porn star. "Oh, I was thinking maybe Thanksgiving."

"Thanksgiving! That's almost three months away?"

"Well, I just want to make sure he's settled in," Erica replied, lying down between Josh's legs and taking a long leisurely lick up his throbbing cock-shaft. "I think staying until Thanksgiving should be just about right."

"Well, okay. Just promise to keep in touch, okay, sweetie?"

"Okay, Hal," Erica replied, giving her son a sly wink, "we'll do that." She hit the END button, finishing the call.

"Oh Mom, that was perfect," Josh said happily, sliding his hands into his mother's thick blonde hair and bringing her mouth back to his dripping cock.

"Mmmmm," Erica purred, her lips nuzzling all around the pebbly tissues of his sensitive glans, her tongue drawing slithers of precum from the seeping red eye. "Now we don't have to be in any hurry at all. Since you're going to need your rest tomorrow night before your first day of classes, how about if I spend all night tonight sucking on your cock, seeing how many loads I can coax out of you?" She looked at him through lust-filled eyes, her tongue running wantonly all around the glistening shaft of his rigid cock.

"Oh fuck, yes. That would be perfect, Mom," Josh replied, lying back as his stacked mother slipped her beautiful mature lips right down onto his surging prick. He closed his eyes and crossed his arms behind his head, knowing his mother was going to be in for another cum overdose.

THE END