Roadblocks Pursuing the Hot MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was on a roll so I kept my mouth shut.

Isabella continued, "Now how are you going to reconcile that with being married to my daughter? I'm not saying you have to be a total saint but I won't have my daughter marrying a hedonist who spreads his seed indiscriminately all over North America. I have to protect my daughter and my granddaughters from another Rick. The girls will have two daddies but how will they handle half brothers and sisters by another mother? And strange women that you have children with that you aren't or weren't married to?"

I wasn't expecting this conversation. I was also not expecting this from Isabella. But I give her credit for having this conversation with me. Even though it was 4am west coast time I woke up quickly to the seriousness of her topic.

The mother bear was protecting the cubs.

I did what any person in my position would do. Admit a little but seek clarification, sort of a stalling tactic as she had me directly in her sights.

"Isabella, I was married for ten years and from the time we met until the day she died I was the most faithful husband on the planet. Since I took off my wedding ring I have had women literally running into me. Not necessarily to have sex, but to be around me. So I need some help from you to define for me what it means to be less than a saint. Because I am that but I'm not some guy chasing every skirt I see or screwing everything female that moves."

Isabella chuckled and said "I don't think Catherine expects you to be a saint. I don't expect you to be a saint. Tom sure as hell doesn't. But no woman wants to live with or be married to a sexually frustrated man who is always looking for his next piece of ass. Women understand the need for men to have sexual variety."

I nodded and she continued "So what I suggest is that you consider Catherine as the steak in your diet and I know you like steak, and dark steakhouse dining rooms (wink) and when you feel the need for say, tacos, (she smiled) you invite Catherine along. Make sure Catherine approves the restaurant, the menu and the, um, I'll say waitress, before you enjoy the meal. You may be surprised to learn that Catherine likes tacos on occasion too. She may enjoy a taco bar where you can pick and choose. Catherine may enjoy tacos even more than she's shared with me."

Okay I hadn't had much coffee but I was sure I heard Isabella say that Catherine would approve of me having sex with other women if she approved of the woman and she might enjoy participating in a threesome. Or threesomes. With other women.

And it registered with me that pretty much everything Catherine did she told her mother. I needed to keep that in mind.

Which is why, deep down, Isabella didn't think I was a cad. She knew I was taking care of Catherine sexually and otherwise but that I had a grown a large sexual appetite that had to be, well, better managed.

"Jack, did you have fun when you were in LA? It wasn't all client work now was it?"

I said "No."

"How many women?"

"Two."

"At the same time?"

I shook my head no. Man she was sure curious. A prosecutor.

"Would you consider either of them marriage material?"

"No. Just very nice women that I like and had sex with."

"I won't ask if there are others because I already know the answer to that question. Jack, I'm not saying you have to stop this sort of thing. You had opportunity and motivation. If I was in your shoes, I would have done the same thing. But in the future this is the kind of activity you need to have Catherine be part of. You shouldn't be sleeping around behind her back. Wouldn't it have been a better time if Catherine had been with you and those women?"

I didn't answer. It would probably would have been better with Catherine but maybe not. I wonder how Catherine would react in person to me fucking and then coming into a similarly aged Eva or a younger, hotter girl like Dana. Or someone even younger and hotter like Kayla. Or Sonia, the youngest of them all.

On the other hand, she would probably be okay with me fucking another woman in the ass. That would relieve the pressure on Catherine about me fucking her ass. Oh well, things to think about.

I didn't have to make a decision and announce it. I just needed to be aware that Isabella was on to me. And would be watching. Figuratively.

Isabella continued "If you have any other trips coming up in the middle of our family vacation I'll expect you to take Catherine. We can keep the girls."

Before I could respond Isabella said "Jack, I'll only say this once and I'm going to deny it if you ever bring it up. If you go out for tacos with Catherine make sure you do it out of town. I'll call it the 30 mile rule. It may be a larger radius, I'm not sure but I don't want my granddaughters to have any inkling about it. Not a whiff. And, I want you to set up your finances so that Catherine is protected. I want her and the girls taken care of before you two get married. And to make provisions so that if you have any more children, they are all treated equally. I'm telling all this to you so that you have an understanding of how Tom and I have been happily married for so long. We enjoy a buffet and different desserts. It keeps us happy and together. Are we good with this? Do you have any questions?"

I took her hands in mine and said "Thank you for telling what I know you needed to say to me. I appreciate that you did it when we were alone."

Isabella replied "You're welcome. I think if you play it right Jack, you can have your cake and eat it too. Not the whole cake like you've been eating but most of it. Wouldn't that be great after all you've been through? And yes, I'd love to try on those swimsuits. Will I be on the website? When my pictures are up I'm going to put them on Facebook! I can assure you that jealousy and envy will drive a lot of business to your website."

I started laughing. So did Isabella. She leaned across the table and kissed me right on the mouth. No tongue but right on the mouth.

With a gleam in her eye, she smiled and said "You need to go upstairs and get your fiancé going. We're going to the zoo today at 10 and then to the movies. I'll get the girls dressed and fed. I know you'll do the right thing for me on all this other stuff we talked about this morning."

Isabella kissed me on the mouth again and she went to get the girls going.

I brought coffee with sweeteners and plenty of cream up to Catherine's room. We took a shower together and I washed her hair. While she dried her hair and put on her makeup I shaved and got dressed. Then I made the call to my attorney.

If you go back to my very first story "I Hire Monica the Maid" you can read the background about the accident in which my wife was killed. The owner of an auto dealership killed my wife in an automobile accident.

The terms of the agreement I outlined in my story "I Massage Monica the Maid" and I encourage you to read it.

Turns out the auto dealer couldn't stay away from the bottle. Thank God he didn't kill anyone this time. He drove into one of those highway patrol stop and check setups they run once in a blue moon and was arrested on the spot.

I asked the attorney to begin proceedings to get the ownership of dealership transferred to me. He said he would start the legal process right away. And he would keep me posted.

Catherine heard the conversation because I had my phone on speaker. When I hung up she came over to me sitting in the chair.

One of the things I liked about Catherine was she did everything in our hotel rooms nude so I could enjoy looking her flawless body until the last possible minute when she had to put her clothes on. I'd also rub and pat some bare butt and fondle her bare breasts and we'd kiss a lot.

She straddled me and didn't say anything. Catherine was totally exposed. She just held me, kissing the side of my face, my ears and my neck. Her large breasts pressed up against me and her perfume was intoxicating. I told her "I'm going to need your help with all this stuff going on. How do you feel about leaving the hotel and coming to work in the family business?"

She kissed me on the mouth and laughed and asked "What family business?"

I replied "Our family business, the one you and I own. It looks like it it's going to include a luxury car dealership pretty soon."

I kissed her back and told her "I was hoping when we got married you could be a stay at home mom for the girls but I'm going to need your help for sure."

Catherine smiled and said "We'll figure it out Jack. One day at a time."

She kissed me back and said "We have to get a move on so we get to the zoo. Family vacations are great Jack, but it isn't the same when the leader of the family isn't here with us. We all missed you when you were gone."

She pushed back a bit, putting her hands on my knees displaying her bare torso to me. Her breasts were magnificent. Her skin was glowing. Catherine said, "I'm looking forward to you shaving my pussy tonight. Does that mean you'll be eating me too?"

"Yes sweetie, plus giving you a spanking."

"For what?"

"For sharing with your mother about our little escapade in the booth at Mortons!"

She kissed me long and deeply and I responded. So did her nipples and my cock, which grew rapidly in my pants.

"Oh Jack, grow up! My mother is my best friend and I share everything with her. Everything. We have no secrets."

I looked at her with a wicked gleam in my eye and said, "You share every thing?"

++++

I tried to stay focused while we were at the zoo but I did get a call into the General Manager of the dealership. He knew a little bit of what had happened so I filled him in, asking him to keep it confidential.

I explained the arrangement from the accident in January and said to him, "Use your good judgment on this but let me tell you that I suggest you bring in a locksmith and change the locks on the owners office. You don't want to be blamed for anything missing from there. I also suggest you have a quick staff meeting with all employees and explain that the owner has been arrested, it happens sometimes, and its business as usual from here on out."

He agreed and said, "I am going to have a job when you take over?"

I replied back "I can't think of any reason why you wouldn't have a job running the dealership. Don't start looking for a job. Keep doing your job. I'll pay you a $5000 retention bonus per month for the next three months. My lawyer will have a check to you tomorrow as a good faith effort on my part. Lets let the dust settle on this and we can sit down when I get back to LA. I'm going to need you to run the dealership. Just keep me posted and again, business as usual. My lawyer is going to formally request the financials. When he does please get them to me. Profit and loss for the last five years with cash flow statements and balance sheets."

The zoo was fun, the movie was, well, a kid movie but I needed to go with the flow. I almost fell asleep. Tom confessed to me he did fall asleep.

We got back to the hotel at 4pm, and we all decided to go for a swim before dinner.

I got Catherine naked on the bed before she had a chance to put on her swimsuit and I trimmed her pussy hair extra close. Then I finger banged her while we made out. When she climaxed she almost broke my finger off in her pussy. Catherine didn't gush but her river flowed very nicely.

I mopped up her wet pussy, teasing her in the process.

Not surprisingly, there was no one in the pool on a late Friday afternoon. Catherine swam laps and the rest of us splashed around and then started a little volleyball game.

The girls got dressed in Catherine's room. No after pool sex. Damn it!

That night I took everyone on a dinner cruise on the river. We started with champagne, and the girls got Shirley Temples. (Film reference at IMDB.com: The Good Ship Lollipop). We toasted to a great vacation in Canada.

After the bubbly we ordered some Opus One Cabernet. Expensive but Wine Spectator had declared it Nectar of the Gods and we found it to be so.

While the band played a slow song Catherine and I danced and she wanted to continue the rest of our conversation that I had with her ex. Her timing sucked in my opinion but this was a determined woman.

I tried to defect her but in the end I told her everything. I just laid it out there like a slow hanging curve ball. The one that batters loved to hit home runs on. She looked at me with an exasperated look on her face and said "Why?"

I didn't argue with her. I did remind her that she had asked me to speak to her ex and that I thought my mission was to get things fixed financially.

She nodded, and said "That's right. But did you have to give all this to him?"

I said "I have a simple answer if you will be open to listening. Are you?"

She said "I am."

I asked her to take a deep breath because I wanted her not to be mad. Or angry. Disappointed or frustrated.

I looked at Catherine and smiled then said "I did it for Marie and Natalie."

She had a puzzled look on her face and I continued "Set aside your anger at the guy. You think he is worthless. I believe Isabella and Tom feel the same. I understand that, and I am not saying that he is not worthless. He could even be less than worthless."

Catherine laughed and said "You have a way with words Jack Colton."

I smiled and kissed her to defuse her anger and continued "But he is the father of your children."

I took a second and looked over at the girls who were talking to their grandparents and laughing about something. Catherine followed my eyes and she smiled at me.

I continued, "You now lack for nothing. Anything you need or want or desire you can have. You don't even need to ask me; you can just charge it to the credit card. So the money you get from Rick is really small potatoes."

I took a breath and said "All I want your girls to do is to love their dad. And if helping him meet his financial obligations to you will make it easier for your girls to love him and to be with him, and to enjoy their time with him, and make them proud of him, what difference does it make if it costs a few thousand dollars a month?"

"Besides" I continued, "he'll be paying your mortgage for you and the girls will be staying in their own house during visitation. That stability is huge to two little girls who have a new dad in their lives and are moving into a new house in a new neighborhood."

Catherine looked at me and said "You did that for my girls?"

I nodded and said softly "Yes."

She started crying. Catherine cried in my arms as we danced, holding me tight. When the tears stopped she kissed me and said "From now on Marie and Natalie are OUR girls. I know you love them as much as I do."

I kissed her back and said "Of course I do. Let's stay focused on them."

She nodded and when the song was over, she headed to the ladies room to repair her makeup.

Isabella looked at me with that raised eyebrow thing and I just said "I'll explain later but it's all good."

When Catherine got back to the table she kissed me in front of everyone and sat next to me, holding my hand.

The cruise was a lot of fun but the girls got a little bored. Natalie ended up in Catherine's lap and Marie climbed up on my lap. Isabella took lots of pictures and we all drank a bit too much.

The girls wanted to spend the night with their mom and I was back to sleeping by myself.

I was up at 5:30 again and was headed towards the gym a few minutes later when Catherine slipped into my room for a good morning kiss.

She whispered "How did you sleep?" and I replied "I sleep a lot better next to you."

Catherine smiled and kissed me lightly and said "I sleep better next to you too."

I cupped her great ass and pulled her close. I chuckled "You got a reprieve on your pussy hair."

She laughed softly and said, "I just delayed your fun for a few hours. The anticipation will make it better for you."

We kissed goodbye and she got back into bed with her daughters who were still sound asleep.

I headed to the gym and to my surprise, or maybe not, I found Isabella waiting for me in the hotel lobby restaurant at 6:45.

She kissed me good morning, right on the mouth, and smiled at me. "Good morning Jack, please join me."

"Did you have fun last night?" she asked.

"I sure did, yesterday was a great day for me" I replied.

She nodded and without pretense, asked "What was Catherine crying about when you were dancing last night?"

I told her, "When I told her about the things I was doing to help Rick out, she got angry at me. But she calmed down when I explained that what I was doing I wasn't really doing for Rick, I was doing it for Marie and Natalie, and she started crying because she was happy that I was taking care of the girls."

Isabella nodded "Can you share with me what you are doing for Rick?"

I talked for a few minutes about the vacation with Rick's parents, about getting him current on alimony and child support, about the life insurance policy, about him moving back into the house and maybe helping him find a new job. I closed by saying that I had a couple of women that I might want to introduce him to. I had not mentioned to Catherine about the women.

She said "Tell me about these women." Isabella would have made a great prosecutor. Maybe I could send her to law school, she'd fit in with all the attorneys in California.

I replied to her that "These are all ball busters, self starters, smart, hungry, educated no bull shit women who will run circles around him and will chew him up and spit him out like used tobacco if he steps out of line."

Isabella laughed and said "I like the way you think Jack. Now tell me do you think that any of these women will want children?"

I told her "I don't know. I think not. Maybe the youngest of them." But like a good prosecutor I knew the answer before I asked her "Why do you want to know?"

She replied "I want Rick to be the best father he can be for my granddaughters and having another child with another woman will dilute that effort. Yes, I think he's worthless but he is their father and I want the best for my granddaughters."

I nodded.

Isabella said "Did the girls sleep with Catherine last night?"

I said "Yes they did."

She said "Jack, that kind of thing doesn't happen often but you need to know that the girls come first for Catherine. Let's see if Tom and I can go do something with the girls after lunch so you two can have some alone time. Would you like that?"

She smiled at me, knowing full well I would.

"Thanks Isabella, I appreciate you helping us out."

"Jack, blue balls are to be avoided at all costs. Just let me know when I can help prevent or remove that condition for you, okay?"

She kissed me on the mouth again and said, "Lets meet for breakfast in an hour." I took coffee to Catherine and hot chocolate to the girls.

We ended up taking a tour bus of Montreal for the morning and after lunch, Tom and Isabella took the girls shopping for shoes and clothes. They had grown taller even in the short time they had been in Canada.

I was hungry for Catherine's kiss, and her body, having been denied the night before.

Catherine was surprised at my aggressiveness and laughed at me, saying "I know we had to delay you shaving my pussy but slow down!"

We quickly ended up in the tub. We had no idea when the girls would return. I first shampooed her pubic hair then conditioned it. After drying her, I got Catherine up on the bed on a dry towel and I combed out her pubes then trimmed close with the scissors.

She loved the attention, of course.

She couldn't spread her thighs wide enough!

I smelled the faint aroma of her arousal.

After trimming her golden pubes closely, I wiped down the whole area with a nice warm washcloth, taking my time, teasing her.