Roadblocks Pursuing the Hot MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving her nude and spread eagle on the bed, I gathered my shaving gear and got her prepped.

I ran the bristle shaving brush over her pussy again and again, and she started pulling on both of her nipples.

Her clit rose, she moistened, her lower lips spread and her arousal filled the room.

I stopped and she said to me, "You can't leave me like this Jack! Please!"

With a wicked smile on my face, I told her to close her eyes and I lowered my tongue to her pussy.

I literally just got my tongue to her clit before she came, her hips bucking and her river flowed as she groaned.

She came a long time with that one lick; I was very surprised how worked up she had been.

She shuddered and stiffened and then collapsed back onto the bed.

"My God Jack! What is it about you that makes me cum so hard? I love it but its so intense its scary!"

We both laughed and we hugged and kissed, our juices comingling.

Once we settled down I got right down to work with the brush, the shaving cream and my trusty Harry's razor with a brand new blade inserted.

I took my time and had to reapply the cream a few times to get the renegade hairs I missed.

On the third application of shaving cream Catherine was on to me saying "I know you've been waiting weeks to shave me but this is enough Jack."

Once again I wiped her down with a warm washcloth and she looked great.

"Good enough to eat?" she purred at me.

And I went to town on her newly bare pussy, and she loved every lick, every kiss, every time my finger moved inside her hot tight crevice.

It didn't take her long to come again, this time she lifted her pussy to my mouth and froze as she came, groaning so loud I am sure the girls would have heard her if they had been next door.

I wiped her down again and I told her that the ultimate quality control test of my shaving ability was her wearing the swimsuits I had designed for her.

She asked "You designed a suit for me?"

I smiled and said "Three of them. And I am going to name them after you too."

Catherine liked that. She kissed me and then retreated to the bathroom to put on the first suit to model.

I had her try on three suits. They were the skimpiest, tiniest and exposed the most skin of any suit we had made so far.

Even though it was hard to detect, the suits went from conservative to liberal.

Meaning from 3 square inches of cloth to 2 square inches.

My goal was to show off my lover to everyone who saw her. I was being selfish but I wanted envy and desire to be the result of someone seeing Catherine in a CYN Suit. I wanted guys to be pissed that I was fucking this very hot woman and I wanted women not only wishing they could take Catherine's place by my side but wondering where the hell they could purchase a suit like Catherine had on.

The tops could barely contain her breasts and the first two were transparent even when they were dry. Her large areoles and nipples were like headlights on a car. Distracting. When the tops got wet they would be even more prominent. Dangerous.

The cups were overflowing. Nicely, not obscenely.

The straps holding up the cups that supported her breasts were engineered to spread the weight and not to dig into her shoulders. The cups themselves just barely covered her nipples.

The thin string around her waist was almost non existent and the string in the back disappeared between her toned cheeks giving the illusion that she was nude from behind.

The bottoms were custom made based on how her pussy looked. The cut of the bottom was so low it ended up about a quarter inch from the top of her slit.

My goal for this specific design was to show as much of her skin as possible and still be legal. Legal being a relative term. I wanted just enough to cover the goodies.

I had to admit Catherine looked outstanding in them.

Being tanned all over helped.

But tan lines would look great too.

She laughed as she pranced around the room. "Where do you think I am going to wear these? I will get arrested on any public beach in California!"

I smiled at her and said "Oh I have plans for you sweetie. You'll be wearing these creations around our pool when it's just the two of us. In Las Vegas at the adult pools they have at the hotels. When we go to Mexico, Hawaii, Florida. Europe, Tahiti, Australia, Thailand."

The last suit still on, Catherine climbed up on the bed on top of me and said, "Are you going to take me to those places Mr. Colton?"

I laughed and said "Yes, I have every intention of taking you to all of those places, and many more."

She kissed me. "I love you Jack."

"I love you too sweetie."

Our tongues circled one another and her hands found my rising cock.

"Oh my" she said "What have we here?"

She absent mindedly played with my cock, not stroking it but teasing it.

I could almost see and hear the wheels of her brain moving around her pretty head.

Catherine asked, "With so much skin showing, how am I going to keep from getting sunburned?"

I smiled and replied "I can either put suntan lotion on you or I can hire someone to do it."

Catherine said "So, you'd be willing to have someone else put their hands on me?"

I smiled and said "Yes."

Just then my cell phone pinged a text message.

It was Isabella, advising me that they would all be back in thirty minutes and the girls wanted to swim in the hotel pool again. I responded to her, thanking her for the warning.

I shared the message to Catherine who got off the bed, took off the tiny strips of cloth masquerading as a swimsuit, and then she crawled back on the bed and said, "I need this big cock inside of me now Jack."

She proceeded to wet my cock so it would be inserted properly into her waiting pussy.

She laid on her back and said "Take me quickly and make it fast. I'll make it up to you tonight, I promise." She was wet, I was hard. She was excited about traveling the world and I needed to unload. And boy did I.

Catherine was amazed how much I came. She said "God is trying to tell us something Jack."

Catherine was in her regular swimsuit and ready to go to the pool when Tom, Isabella and the girls got back. The girls were curious as to what we had been up to so Catherine explained that I had spent time with her on some business matters. When they inquired what's business, she told them "D2 has several companies and he wanted to discuss some things about how they work with me." That seemed to satisfy them.

And of course, the girls wanted to share with their mom everything that they had bought at the stores. Those purchases included new bathing suits and so they wore them down to the pool and we splashed around while Catherine swam her laps.

++++

I received the financials from the dealership and reviewed them with Catherine, Tom and Isabella. We agreed it was worth a return trip to LA and Catherine was going to go with me so we could get the lease house refurbishing started to move in before school started for the girls.

Catherine shared the news of our quick trip with the girls and they spent another night with their mom in the room next door to me.

We headed out on Saturday and planned to be return to meet Tom, Isabella and the girls in Ottawa on Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon.