All Comments on 'Rob and Ellen Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
lcc_1949lcc_1949about 14 years ago
So Much for a good Woman

Well, what ever hope there was for reconciliation just went down the tubes. She would rather have sex with Stu then be married to Rob! So Be It! Let her marry Stu and be done with it. I like the stories where you somehow keep them together, but .....here I think she is too far gone on Stu, better for Rob to cut and run!

Orionman17Orionman17about 14 years ago
I can't believe my own feelings about Rob & Ellen at this point . . .

mainly Ellen. I actually yelled "F___ You!" on reading the lines that described her feelings about both slut sessions. And then still ask Rob to pay attention to Rob's big heart. Truly there is no circumstance that Rob would not be wronged every time. To me, Ellen has already become a hated character. I wonder how you may manage to show enough redeeming character in Ellen. It's the kind of situation that would drive an ordinary man and husband like Rob to go get a gun. Why wouldn't an Ellen just let go these feelings for Rob that she calls love? Obviously she has separated love and sex quite nicely . . . so she should just disappear if she really loves Rob. But then, life is stranger than fiction.

MinigalesMinigalesabout 14 years ago
I Have a Feeling That

The DNA test may show the kid to be Rob's. Maybe after the reconciliation, the next kid will be Stu's? What a mess!

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Following naturally on the first chapter

Amazing how unhappy this story makes all of us. Proves that it is well written!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 14 years ago
Okay, so where do we go from here?

I'm not the biggest JPB fan, but this one has enough of a potential for twist that makes it interesting to me. First, I find wife with a man other than husband a compelling theme and I love to read an author's approach to dealing with an all too common happening in loving and long term marriage. Second, a real grabber for me, is pregnancy with the possibility, or probability, that lover is father.

Let's face facts, pregnancy, not orgasm, is the purpose of sex from a biology standpoint. JPB has the cards on the table here for a long term menage-a-quatre, or mortre (pardon the made up word please). I want to see where the story goes.

So far, it is clear that the adults involved are reasonably decent people and none are garden variety buttholes. That let's me consider all of the permutations of the difficult relationship questions in the situation. Can't ask for much more in a story.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Great Story

What a selfish slut. Let's face it, Rob may have a big heart but Ellen is just a slut. Now that Stu has turned her out she will never remain faithfull to just one man. It would be fun if Rob askes for a possible reconcilliation meeting, get's her hopes up only for him to find out about her second meeting and reject her for good. Interesting that no-one has discussed the need for Stu to pay child support. I'm sure that would take some of the wind out of his sales.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorabout 14 years ago
Details

JPB, you write so much I am hoping you could set a trend sorely need here. <p> <p> <p> When addressing a person directly, their name is set apart by a comma. For example, "Oh for God's sake Rob!" It should read, "Oh, for God's sake, Rob!" Notice, the exclamation is also set apart by a comma. <p> <p> <p> The other thing is use hyphens when writing "father-in-law". <p> <p> <p> These are nits, but also the sign of a good writer. The reader expects good grammar, correct spelling AND proper punctuation. In this case, I'll leave it to the others the argue the merits of the story line and characters therein.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 14 years ago
Good writing

From a save your marriage point of view, she was an idiot to:

1 Have an affair in the first place as she was planning to start having children.

2 Have the affair unprotected when she knew she was fertile.

3 Not take a morning after pill.

3 Confess to her husband that she had had an affair

4 Tell him he was not the father.

I would have divorced her because I could not have put up with someone that stupid. Once the divorce is agree upon, her repeat of a day of bliss is simply the first pleasure of the rest of her life.

One of your better stories

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Now we know

... that she's just an unrepentant slut. She went into the first time with Stu knowing what she was doing. Afterward she is pining for the great sex she had and knowing she would do it all over again, even after knowing how much damage it is doing. Her only thought is that she shouldn't have told Rob; that honestly is not the best policy. Her only plan is to become sneakier. Now she has repeated her hookup with Stu and he shows no real loyalty to her. Please let Rob off the hook soon. He is a good man and is suffering trying to figure out if he could forgive her. But the reality is that she is unrepentant. She does NOT want to be forgiven. What she wants is for what she did to be accepted and continue right on doing it. Rob needs to realize this and get on with his life. I also don't understand why he couldn't file for divorce and just let it conclude after the baby is born. The filing is just a start and a declaration of intentions. You can put all the terms in place but nothing happens, insurance continues, etc. But the declaration of intent is there. He has a pretty stupid lawyer. I recognize it is just a technique to keep him in the house with her but it's a poor and inaccurate mechanism. Ellen deserves a big kick in the ass. I hope she gets it. Her father is worried about her mental condition but it doesn't seem to be interfering with her love life with Stu, does it? Just another manipulative bitch who is rationalizing her infidelity and playing everyone around her. I wonder how many more chapters will be required to keep jerking Rob around?

roadbirdroadbirdabout 14 years ago
stupid bitch

rob is doing right by leaving the bitch but once he has proven that the bastard kid is not his then he should go for complete dissolution of the marriage with back penalties on what he had to pay while proving what he had been saying all along...then he should have sued wifes co for letting her still work after doing something like get pregnent while on bus for them...should get quite a few thousand to keep that quite....id take the bitch stu n her co for all i could get ...nothing but a cheating lying bitch n yes who would ever want to raise another mans bastard

terrydavidterrydavidabout 14 years ago
Of course they get back together - it would not be a typical 99.1% wimp/slut JPB story without another un-realistic ending!

She lies to him about her involvement with "studly Stu" and the completely stupid wimp male character gets conned into believing that she is worth staying marriage to [what a pathetic joke on the readers]. Oh, yea - according to JPB, the bastard kid is really his [nice touch JPB] or so we are lead to believe. Both of these idiotic characters deserve each other and should all move in with the bonnietaylor or wantwhitewomen [or was that wantswhiteboys] inbred misfits. This dismal tale was a bad abomination on SOL and will continue on this site. Enjoy all you clucks!

rjordanrjordanabout 14 years ago
Good story

Good story, but the changing POV is very confusing. I don't remember you doing that in previous stories, but I have probably only read a couple of hundred selected ones. Third person might have been a better way to handle two points of view.

JimSensesJimSensesabout 14 years ago
He should file for divorce anyway

He should file for divorce and it woud be real nice if when she came to talk to him that he had pictures of her last get together. SHe is a slut and her husband doesn't need that. Even if it is his kid. He should also alert his insurance company what is going on because he can sue for all expenses involved with the birth and leading up to it and the insurance company can file to recover its expenses from his insurance company. They can also do a DNA test before the child is even born. Don't let them get back together. She will just cheat on his again. Her definition of loving her husband works as long as there isn't another cock around.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
This Bob likes to torture lit readers by slow posts.....

....Bobnbobbi is so far gone on the betraying selfish wife humiliating hubby train that he actually posits that Ellen is a decent adult. And this Boob(me) thought he'd read a lot of JPB stories till I saw the list on SOL. You have a serious problem dude.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
I like slut stories

Ellen is a pure slut all the way through.

She doesn't care that Stu is a player, and might be carrying something that could be passed on to her baby.

Burn her at the stake Bob.

Thanks

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
with love like her's who needs enemies

I like JPB style in writing but he writes some fucked as stories. She loves her husband but she just keeps fucking Stu, and then you continue by making the husband look like a pussy. I would have quit my job moved in with my parents or went to a homeless sheltor before I gave the bitch a dime, but that's just me.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave this chapter 5*****s.

I guess Stu is a better man then Rob. She gives Stu anal that she did not give Rob. Of course Rob doesn't know that. However, if he did, that would be reason enough to divorce her.

I guess she wasn't smart enough to get Stu's last name. She may need that so she would know how to find him to collect child support. Of course Stu is smart enough to disappear since he knows that he would have to pay 1/3rd of his income in child support. And certainly now he would not tell her his last name. Just disappear and avoid child support.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Stu's a Live Wire!

Why she want to cast her lot with a ex - army supply dude, Rob ? Does Ellen have a vintage jeep and want a inside track to spare parts? Oh ...that's right. JustPlainRob ' wrote the story.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
REAPING AND SOWING

always leads to mischie.. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Even Worse

What a fucking slut. I hope she dies in child birth. We'll see in ch. 3.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Once

a cheater always a cheater. Hope she becomes HIV+.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

she is still the worst possible cunt that jpb can create.

DB71DB71about 11 years ago
Good story

But I have a question. If he remains married to her until after the birth, isn't he automatically named the father regardless if he is the biological father or not? One of my friends went thru this situation, only he found out about her affair when she was nearly 8 months pregnant. His lawyer told him it would be that much harder if he did not at least file for divorce once he found out the child was probably not his. If he waited, it would look like he accepted the situation. The man she had the affair with left before my friend found out about him. So it wasn't like he was going to step up and claim the baby and provide child support. Anyway, the divorce was ugly. He also, like in your story, told her he would only try to work it out if she gave the baby up for adoption. They went from love to hate in an eye blink and they still hate each other after 8 years being divorced.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
see this typical JPB

she is a cheating, lying whore and once again JPB has the husband worring about money and getting fucked. The law doesn't work like that. Also if he just moved away and got on with his life. He wouldn't have to pay shit. Get a job at Taco Bell till the bitch files for divorce. If she doesn't move to another country and live your life.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
JPB an average womens outlook

JPB writes so well about the women in JPB stories, they are all sorry but they have needs (like any crack whore), and the men freat so, does she love me..can i be upset and still be a man..what about the kids i dont want my boy to see a man who can live without a average cheating wife. Those are just typical JPB plot devices, and this story is a prime example (if JPB is a male, then he is a traitor to every decent man in history from his writing). Why slam the author because he slams the reader by being so one sided and one dimensional in this story.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Hardcore slut

Another one of JPB's hardcore cheaters. This woman couldn't keep her legs together if you locked them. And here I thought it was only guys that were lead around by their "little head". Turns out women follow the "slut head".

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
JPB has created

a heartless bitch. Her dad says she is beside herself, but JPB hasn't shown us any evidence of that. And, Rob doesn't know the depths of her betrayal. So here comes RAAC. Still, a "good" story and well written. 4 stars.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Definitely A Slut

He can’t wait till the kid is born. Any kid born during a marriage is presumed to be the husband’s, he’d have to jump through hoops to deny paternity. I’m not sure, but depending on the state law he might be screwed even with DNA tests.

For someone who still wishes her husband would take her back, fucking around with the guy that caused all her problems is beyond stupid.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Stu Turning Her Out?

I don't see that, he seems to find the idea of being a father intriguing, certainly doesn't seem to be rejecting her.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
A POSTER CHILD FOR STUPIDITY

and she has a long road to follow. TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 9 years ago
once again, I don't see how in the hell women think

I love you but he gave me the best sex in my life. Duhhh, NOT. If it was so great stay with him and let the husband find a faithful wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Stu was happy

And apparently the slut is happy fucking Stu. So why not just divorce Rob and marry Stu since he is a thrill ride? That way the baby has it's Father, she has her thrill ride and Rob has his freedom. She obviously can't keep her legs together as far as Stu is concerned so her pleadings that she loves Rob rings hollow. Leave Rob, go to Stu. Seems to work for every one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just another self centered bitch.

This happened to me many years ago. Best and most difficult thing I have ever had to do was walk away. But it was the only way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a slut

I can't call her a whore because whores charge for what they do. She deserves all the shit she gets piled on her.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Why would husband not want to tell the father in law the truth?

That makes no sense. He's totally pissed off at the wife. It's not his fault. Why would he hide the truth from his father in law? No, it isn't her decisions to keep the affair from the parents. It's his. He has every right to tell them. so why would he not? Makes no sense.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 6 years ago
She is just ......

She is worthless as a wife, 1st she cheats now she is wanting her husband to raise another man's child, all the while f*cking the other guy! This woman is rotten to the core.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Sure wants her husband back doesn't she.

I hope he at least takes care of stu

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Shows just how stupid women are.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Cheating bitch

Stu certainly is taking it well. She I a at Me cold whore.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
this bitch a straight out whore

and its being written like she's a good woman that made a mistake. If fucking Stu was the best in your life.....stay with Stu

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Cuck and whore fodder.

Bob is pretty good at cleaning up his whore after a real man fucked her.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
Silentsound

Did you read the story? Rob hasn't fuck his whore wife since she fucked Stu. Can you see the Charmin dude?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Let's see, she wants him to raise another man's baby. That would be bad enough if that would be the end, but she WANTS to cheat again, at least with Stu?

Why wait for the birth? There a pre-natal DNA tests.

Why doesn't she at least get Stu's last name for when she has to go after him for child support?

Stu doesn't seem to mind the idea of being a daddy, give Rob the divorce and marry Stu.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 3 years ago
She did so ...

@Aleric: Rob's account shows that Ellen did fuck him after they were both home after her tryst with Stu.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bad lady

She shouldn't expect anything from her husband Rob, as she already knows she's Stu's slut. I sure hope there is only a very few percentage of women like Ellen, even though this is fiction still I was very affected by her disrespect on her husband.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
What a Slut....

She is a big time slut. She knows what she was doing is wrong and when her lover comes back , She screws him again? Is she going to hit him up for child support? Is she going to ask him for any kind of moral support? Will he be willing to marry her when her divorce is final? NOPE.... And she goes around saying she "loves" her husband, HA. That's another LIE. Hope she loves her new alone life because she did it to herself, no one to blame for her infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

I had a guy like that in My Platoon . He Loved hitting on Married ladies . Then He ran into a Delta Force guy who beat him like a Drum .. You guessed it the Delta Force's wife was Knocked by the guy in My Platoon .. He bragged on it and then got his Assed kicked . Plus I hear that is the Only Baby He will ever have . He got attacked One night . So much for him ever getting a Hard on again .

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Told you it was going to get dumber

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

fucking narcissistic self centered whore, hope she births a mutant, or autistic soon to die baby. Hes well off w/o her and she deserves to have birthing complications that render her infertile. What would her reaction be if he very casually cheated and had a kid w/ some other whore. The ridiculousness of her thinking its no big deal, any real man would consider any availability of her wondrous cunt worth raising multiple illegitimate babies.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating whore went back for more Stu. Dump this cheating bitch now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting story by a disgusting writer…as always!

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

Rating this after reading the whole story and quite frankly quite disappointed how it ended up. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

she a total whore/slut till the end. Her husband is doing the right thing in dumping the whore.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

The change in perspective is irritating like hell!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories