ROB Inc. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was just about to start fucking her face when he realized she might have some fight left in her. "Hand me the pliers!" He said to Tom. When John had the pliers in hand he held them over Angela's face. "If you get any ideas about biting, not just now but ever, I won't hesitate to use these and rip everyone of your teeth out." He had never done it before. But he knew just the fear alone would keep her in-line and compliant.

John laid the pliers down and began rubbing his cock all over her face smearing his precum all over. "Open your mouth whore!" Angela opened her mouth without hesitation. John placed the head of his cock on her lips, grabbed both of her tits, and shoved till his cock bottomed out in her throat.

Angela's body tensed as her throat was invaded. She had never been gagged on a cock before. She felt her throat constrict as he held his cock inside her mouth, not allowing her to recover or breath. Angela began to thrash on the desk as John held her in place. He looked over at Tom smiling. "There's just something about gagging a whore that I find so . . . . fulfilling."

Tom laughed. "You really are one sick bastard!" Both men had joked how their tastes had changed over the years.

"Yes I am!" John laughed. "And let me guess what you're going to be doing after I'm done with our whore!" He pulled out of Angela's mouth. She gasped for air as she gagged up her saliva. She almost vomited as she tried to regain her composure. She tried to spit the excess phlegm out. Instead it just ran down her upturned face covering her eyes and running through her hair. After several seconds John shoved his cock back in her mouth and repeated the process. Angela's body wretched and convulsed as John fucked her throat. Her spit now flowing freely out her mouth and covering her face. Strings of it soaking into her hair as it hung from her head. She no longer looked like the woman who had walked in the office almost an hour before.

John finally pulled out of her mouth and spun her around on his desk. Angela gasped for precious air not caring what he was going to do to her next. All she knew was she could breath again. John laid her ankles on his shoulders, laid his cock on her pussy and shoved it home. "Damn! This whore is as wet as a fire hydrant!" He laughed as he began to fuck her like he owned her. Which he did now.

Angela's body had betrayed her like it had so many times before. For all of her bravado and feminist bullshit, she loved it when a man took control and used her the way John was using her now. If it had been anyone but John, she might have gotten into what was being done to her mentally.

John pounded her, shaking her body with each thrust and making her tits bounce. He reached forward and grabbed her two jugs and squeezed them as hard as he could as he felt his orgasm rising. "This is it slut! I'm going to give you your first load as my new whore. Lots more where this is coming from! OOOOHHHH FUCK!" John's cock exploded inside her. Angela moaned as she felt the heat of his cum filling her pussy. She began to spasm from her own orgasm as he pounded her relentlessly. She had never been fucked like this by anyone.

John released her legs and pushed them forward till they were parallel with her body. "Hold your legs whore! I don't my spunk draining all over my carpet." He looked over at Maggie. "Get over here!" Maggie walked over. "Get on your knees and clean out her pussy!" Maggie thought about objecting, but then thought better of it. She dropped to her knees and began sucking and licking out Angela's pussy to the sounds of her moaning in delight.

John looked at Tom and Randy. "You two are next! Take her however you want!"

12