ROB Inc. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela gritted her teeth as the sting of Charlie's pen slowly branded her. The despair of knowing her life was changing forever washed over her like a tidal wave. She began thinking of all the choices she had made that had brought her to this point. She had used men for years to foster her advancement in the business world. Now she was going to be used in ways that few women would ever experience.

John loved these moments as his whore stared up at him while she was being branded. Each one was its own thrill; Tina, Cindy, Fran, Maggie. But there was something even more satisfying about Angela's branding. Maybe it was the circumstances. He didn't know. He didn't care.

Charlie finished with Angela. "There!"

John walked around his desk and inspected Charlie's work. He rubbed his hand over Angela's pussy, slipping two fingers inside her. "You do nice work Charlie! Now take care of my other slut and I'll pay you."

Tom and Dave helped Julie up on the desk as she continued to sob. She didn't put up any fight or resist. She was a broken woman.

When Charlie finished with her, John inspected her work as he had with Angela, pulled a wad of $50 bills from his desk and handed them to her. "As always Charlie! It's a pleasure doing business with you."

"Yeah, whatever!" Her disdain for John evident to all. As much as she hated the man, she loved the pay. She packed up her things and headed toward the door. "Hey! If you're interested, I know some bikers that would give you top dollar for those two. Just saying!" She opened the door and left.

Angela and Julie knelt on the floor as the men stood silently waiting for some indication of what John wanted to do next. He looked at Maggie. "Get dressed! I'm taking you out to eat!" He looked at the guys standing around his desk. He motioned to Julie and Angela. "Gentlemen, they're all yours for the rest of the day. Use them however you want. Just don't damage the merchandise."

John then walked around and stood in front of his two newest whores. "You two be back here 8:00 a.m. Monday morning. I've got big plans for the two of you next week. We need to discuss your future. Your attitudes will determine where you spend it."

John got dressed and left with his arm around Maggie."Let's go babe! I'm going to treat you to a nice steak dinner, then take you home to my bed. You're going to make me glad you're my whore."

The four just looked at each other for a few seconds smiling. Dave was the first to speak, again. "I want to feel this bitch's mouth wrapped around my cock," he said of Julie. He grabbed a handful of her hair and led her over to the couch. He sat down and had her kneel between his legs. He shoved Julie's mouth down on his cock and used her mouth as a fuck hole, both his hands controlling her head's movement.

He looked up at Tim, leaned forward and smacked her ass. "There you go bro! This ass is just waiting for a good fucking!"

Tim laughed as he knelt behind Julie's jiggling ass. "You do have your moments when you come up with a good idea!" He spit on his hand a few times and rubbed it on his cock. He pointed the head of his cock at her puckered rosebud and shoved slightly. "Damn! She's going to be nice and tight!" Tim grabbed her arms at the elbow and pulled her back as he shoved forward.

Julie screamed onto Dave's cock that he kept her mouth impaled on. It felt like her rectum was being ripped open as Tim raped her ass. Tim showed no mercy as he forced his cock into her. The more Julie screamed and wailed, the harder Tim took her ass.

When his cock was finally buried completely in her, he held her there. "Damn! Her ass feels like it's on fire!" Just as Julie's screams subsided to grunting whimpers Tim began a steady humping of her ass. Tim smiled at Dave. "Ok bro! Let's ride this whore for awhile."

Tom and Randy put Angela on all fours in the middle of the floor. "I'm fucking her throat this time! You can have her ass!" Tom said as he knelt in front of Angela's face. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back. He stuck his cock in her face. "Suck it whore!"

Randy mounted her from behind and shoved his cock into her well-used pussy. He was surprised to find it dripping with her juices. "This whore may scream she doesn't like it. But her pussy says otherwise."

Tom laughed. "I wondered if she might like it rough. Now we know."

Randy rubbed the head of his cock at the opening to her ass. "Hold her tight! I'm gonna fuck this whore good!"

Angela began to scream as Randy shoved his huge cock into her ass. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back into his body.

"Fuck that whore man! Fuck her hard!" Tom grunted as he kept her mouth stuffed full with his shaft.

For the next four hours each man used Angela and Julie in every devious way they could think of. Every orifice in their body was exploited till all four men sat exhausted and drained. The ladies sat on the floor, their bodies aching from the abuse they'd just endured, their minds and wills broken. The guys sat and talked for several minutes about what they were going to do the rest of the weekend as Tom sat and watched Angela, his anger towards her now gone.

She had treated him with nothing but contempt from day one when she began working at the company. Now all he saw was a broken woman who he almost felt sorry for. "Alright! All of you go home! I'll lock up!" Everyone got up to get dressed and leave. Tom looked at Angela. "Not you! I'm not done with you yet!"

Angela would have started to cry again, except she had no tears left to shed. She sat back down wondering how he was going to hurt her even more.

The others got dressed and left, as Angela and Tom sat silently waiting for them to leave. Randy was the last to walk out, closing the door behind him.

"Come over here!" Tom ordered her, pointing to the floor in front of him. Angela walked over to stand in front of him, then knelt in front of him, between his legs. Tom leaned forward and cupped her chin in his hand. Angela winced expecting to be slapped. "I'm not going to hurt you." He said softly.

Angela was immediately drawn to his tenderness. She had endured so much abuse during the day, just the slightest hint of kindness was like a drink of water to someone dying of thirst. Tom reached down with his other hand and caressed her breast. No matter how much he had disdained her as a co-worker, he had always been attracted to her. She had a beauty about her that had made her desirable to him. Now that he had witnessed her being broken, part of that his doing, he felt a twinge of regret for having whipped her so hard. He also felt a tenderness towards her. He wanted her. But not as an unwilling victim. He wanted her as a willing lover.

"Here's what's going to happen to you next week. You remember Mr. Aime from Malaysia?" Angela nodded her head. She'd only met him once. But he'd made her skin crawl at that meeting. "Well he's coming to town next week for some meetings with John. But he's also bringing his son who just turned 18. He's looking to get his son a nice birthday present. Something his son has wanted for several years. Know what that is?" Angela shook her head again not knowing. "His son has this desire to have a middle-aged American woman with great big tits be his whore." Angela's eyes grew bigger as Tom spoke. "John's thinking about giving you to him as his whore to take back to Malaysia with him."

Angela cried out. "NO! PLEASE! NOT THAT!" Sobbing.

Tom took her face in both hands and held it tightly. "Listen to me!" He repeated several times as he tried to calm Angela down. When she finally quieted down he continued. "I'm going to do my best to keep that from happening! Do you understand?"

Angela shook as she acknowledged she understood. She felt herself being drawn to this man who in the last two days had abused her without mercy. Now he was showing her a kindness she was drawn to. Was this just another of his cruel games he was playing with her mind? "Why? Why would you help me like that? I thought you hated me." She was still sobbing as she spoke.

Tom sighed as he stared at her. "I did hate you. You were a stuck-up bitch that treated everyone around you with contempt, especially me. I could turn you over to the guys in my department and everyone of them would love the opportunity to fuck you without mercy for the way you treated all of them over the last few years." He paused. "But I'm not."

"So why are you doing this for me?" Angela was trying to make sense of the kindness he was now showing her.

Tom smiled. "Because I want you for myself."

"You mean you want to own me?"

"No! John own's you for now! I mean I want you as a willing lover. Not as someone who is only there because she lives in fear of what John might do to your daughter."

Angela knelt there stunned, not knowing how to respond.

"Just so you'll know I'm not a complete bastard, I'm going to help you regardless of whether you take me up on my offer or not. I don't want John to sell you to Aime anymore than you want to be sold to him. I hate the guy too. He's an asshole who ought to have a bullet put in his head. So whether or not you agree to become my lover, I'm still going to help you." He paused again. "But I thought you should know what's coming next week. Now go home and think about what I've said."

12