All Comments on 'Robert'

by Sir_Erotica

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
a very different type of story

and I enjoyed it very much. Touching really, with quite a bit of thought involved. I wouldn't mind discussing it further with you. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I liked it

For once this really was a loving wife story, other than a couple of hand jobs (approved of by the husband) this was a wife and husband trying to help out a very depressed best friend. I don't think I would be willing to help out a friend to this extent but I enjoyed the story. I liked the way you handled (pardon the pun) the friends 14 inch cock as most of these stories would leave you to believe all women want these monster cocks without including the fact that such a large cock would cause considerable discomfort to most women. KUDOS!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just More Wimp Husband, Slut Wife Crap

It's not any different from any other wimp husband, slut wife story and it's written worse than most. Cucks will love this story, men with their manhood intact will not. It's as simple as that.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
Sorry I'm confused!

The husband let the wife send him packing for two days, and he let her have at least some sex with the best friend and he was okay with this? sorry but i'm not sure any husband would let this happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What happened?

Completely stupid.

exjockexjockabout 16 years ago
Wonderful Fantasy -

Great job of painting a mental picture of a very unusual fantasy and its even more unusual fulfillment. Probably would never happen in real life, but you never know - truth is often stranger than fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sorry

Wouldn't do anything sexual to help out my friend or my wife's friend. Never works out in real life,nobody is wimpy enought for it not to cause problems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Interesting

This was a very different take on the sugject and while it is unrealistic, most of these stories are. I appreciated the story and even the lack of sex...it was touching. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another big cock story

Every author reveals a little of himself in his story, we know where you are coming from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sensitivities and good writing fucked by cuckster

Well we know you can write now and we know you can paint a sensitive scenario but it was all in vain due to your hang up on self cucksters and his hang up on big cocks.<P>

This could have been exceptional were it not for your apparent need for excited male humiliation and marital disrespect.<P>

Wasted effort and talent. A shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A different twist to the I want him to fuck my

wife writers. There is the story of the genie, once it is out of the bottle you cant put it back in. When a man lets his wife fuck someone else, especially when her isnt fucking the other man;s wife at the same time, he opens a whole new world to the wife. She now has license, mentally at least, to fuck others with impunity. Can you read it, he let me fuck the other guy and didnt mind it, so surely he wont mind me fucking this guy. Besides if he does object I can always say you started it by having me fuck XYZ and I thought you would not care if I fucked someone I wanted to fuck. So you see the license to commit serial adultry is very easy to give away. Take a woman who has had an affair and begs her husband to forgive it, it was only sex and she really loves him. And the idiot forgives her. How many days will it be before someone even better comes along and the wife thinks. He has created a presendence, he forgive me last time so surely he will forgive me again. After all I can say, if you had really nad an objection to it, the first time you would not have accepted me back and forgiven me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
To stupid for words

I would give my friend the phone number of a good shrink. Maybe my wife to. Or for myself if I got along with it. This is to stupid for words. Regards, Umberto.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sir Erotica?

Sir Erotica? Nah, Sir Idiot is more like it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
big cock needs to get used

I think that your story is a good intro. for more between wife and big dicked friend. Tell us some more with the little wife getting streched out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Robert

Please bring Robert back for a visit. I would love to read about Robert's efforts to work that 14 inch monster cock, of his, into Beth as Alan watches and helps. I would love to read about Robert lubricating Beth's pussy with lubbricants getting her wet and ready, for Alan as he begins to press forward the head of his monster between the lips of her pussy.

A woman who loves your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Robert

Please bring Robert back for a visit. I would love to read about Robert's efforts to work that 14 inch monster cock, of his, into Beth as Alan watches and helps. I would love to read about Robert lubricating Beth's pussy with lubbricants getting her wet and ready, for Alan as he begins to press forward the head of his monster between the lips of her pussy.

A woman who loves your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Needs a

The story needs a good follow up.

rjordanrjordanalmost 11 years ago
A little stretch...

...but very touching. The couple were worth getting to know, and it would be good to find them in another story. Robert's character still mostly a big ole cock, but he's likeable enough.

elrayo41elrayo41over 9 years ago
DIFFERENT KIND OF THREESOME -- AWESOME!

CONGRATULATIONS. This is a unique story of love and friendship. Monster cock stories are such clichés. You take a different and in my opinion more realistic view of what each of your characters feel and do. As a literary constructive criticism I would suggest you review the many conjugations and variations of the verbs "to lie" as in recline and the verb to lay as in to place. A word choice suggestion is to avoid the term "stomach." The stomach is part of the gastro-intestinal system and does not belong in an erotic description any more than the liver or the pancreas. What we usually mean is belly. But to come back to my main point. Thank you for a poignant and touching story. Five stars is not enough praise.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 8 years ago
Original, expecially the ending

I liked it 5* worth!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
I was

I was crying while reading this. Crying with relief that it's over.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Utterly

An utterly ridiculous story that makes.no sense at all.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 2 years ago

Bizarre beyond belief -- but I like bizarre when it's original. Thanks for the story. 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent. Started well, finished even better. Really interesting turn in what was already a good story

payenbrantpayenbrantover 1 year ago

Odd, original....but.....no. It gets a five star for being off the wall and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought it was very good . Maybe 14 is a bit big though. To add a point some men do actually enjoy the thought of their wives enjoying a big cock and some actually let them . I personally enjoyed letting her .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous