All Comments on 'Robert & Alexis Pt. 01'

by The_Paperback_Writer

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
smartmalksmartmalkover 6 years ago
amazing story!

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

Thanks to the greates master of the stories.

This is your first story here but it remind me a style of some leaders at this great site.

The only thing I do care interval between part 1 and the next one. I hope it'd be not so long.

The_Paperback_WriterThe_Paperback_Writerover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

@smartmalk

Thank you for the kind words! I already had the 2nd chapter written out and submitted it today. Unfortunately, it's also another lengthy chapter. I'm currently writing the 3rd chapter as we speak and I promise not to make it as long as the first two.

Thanks again and happy reading!

smartmalksmartmalkover 6 years ago
oh you make my weekend!

it came as an awesome news for me to know part 2 submitted already, and it's another lengthy chapter. I like so much lenghty stories at all. It's not like some 'wham, bam, thank you mam' stories. I hate long term issues for a quickie.

Already I'm ready to push 'STAR 5' under the end of this upcoming story. I have not any doubts it would tell us another amazing part of experience for those newlyweds.

and part 3 in process... it's absolutely crazy and great thing for my mind!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent first effort

This was a very good start. You built up the story and background rather than rushing straight to the action. To improve it you should try and inject more personality into your main characters. Alexis and Alan are a bit 2-dimensional. More light, shade and subtlety. Also, I'm confused by your main ('I') character's motives. He has this fantasy, right? He goes along with the plan. Then gets to hate it? Maybe I skim-read the part where you explained this shift but I think you could describe his internal POV conflict better.

As for the sex, it's okay. You've put a lot of effort into describing the scene so the reader can visualise. But remember the other senses; sounds and scents, breathing and background noises, etc. Maybe try and find somebody to proof read your scenes as drafts for you to feedback when they don't quite 'get' the image you're portraying. This will be even more important in future parts with more intense action.

But I gave it 5 stars. There are some very silly people on here who have many problems. They don't understand the concept of fiction for a start. They get their kicks from down-marking and criticising genres (such as cuckolding) that they don't like, or pretend not to like. Ignore them. Keep Hard and Carry On!

smartmalksmartmalkover 6 years ago
already we are your 'cheerleaders team' now :)

"Ignore them." - just so! Those 'brave' anonymouses in the negative comments, they are nothing else than incompetent envious persons or losers in their life. Probably a real goal of their cheap dirty deeds is to low down the common level of story rating, nothing else. Therefore please don't pay attention for their stupid words.

We're waiting for your next impressive parts of this sequel with incredibles events.

smartmalksmartmalkover 6 years ago
Beatles remains the best.

In truth, single of 'The Beatles'/ 'Paperback Writer' is one of my favorites tracks.

Lead vocal:

Dear Sir or Madam, will you read my story?

It took me days to write my first, will it bring me glory?

Based on a novel by a man named Robert

And I need your comments, so I want to be The Paperback Writer,

The Paperback Writer.

Lead vocal:

It's the dirty story of a dirty man

And first his changing wife didn't understand.

Then she like that affair, from her toes to the hair.

Chorus:

And we like it, yeah we like it!!!

-----------------------------------------

Let the greatest Beatles forgive me for my version of song's lyrics. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story. Looking forward to part 2

Enjoyable

Sub_KittenSub_Kittenover 6 years ago
Damn

Have to say this is a really hot story. For that hubby to be "forced" to watch his new wife have sex with some other guy first is just.... damn. Ignore those anonymous pos cause this is hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
8 pages for that sick crap??!!

You have to be realy insane! Only a pervert and brain sick man would share his wife with another!!! Maybe your fantasy is the mainspring of your lechery! So be aware mental help is always available - try it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Great story, now do Chapter 2. What happens when they return home and she finds out who is boss is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start

I'm honestly impressed with the buildup of this one. Definitely looking forward to see if you're going to make the protagonist suffer more or try to take back his position. My one complaint would be that there are some grammatical errors in this stories, like when Alan says, "Alan, come along." (He meant to say Robert)

OldComputerHandOldComputerHandover 6 years ago
The pills

I didn't see this explicitly stated in either chapter, but it seems rather obvious, given little hints like Alan 'glancing' at Robert's drink while they're talking, that Robert is at least partially under the influence of the pills himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
amazing great story

Wow, this is amazing on many levels

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

Incredibly good work! I have actually done this with my wife, and you are capturing many of the same feelings I had! Love it! Keep up the great work and ignore the little trolls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ [(4+) 4.4/5.0 = 88%]

:-)

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago

He is just too pathetic and stupid to be married much lest being a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dumb and Dumber!!

Could you have made the cuckie any dumber? I doubt it!! The writing is good but the content is terrible...try and make the characters at least just a little bit real!!! I gave it a 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, please!

Really enjoyed your two stories here. I'd love to see another chapter or two or three! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ridiculous

Worst story ive ever read. It made me want to puke.

PoojasoftPoojasoftover 5 years ago
Pathetic Plot

Why that loser did not prefer to jail, but tolerated that shame...a Slap to all loving husbands. However, I must say, you know how to tell a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boy was THAT stupid!

He tells her his idea, she packs, goes home and files for an annulment. End of story. This was awful.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
AMAZING

What a wonderful way to show people have different needs.

A bit long winded, but the theme held together very well.

A certainly a follow up story of when they get home, would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Of biological imperatives and cucks

You cucks are a sad lot. Your insecurities have been preyed upon, and most of you have no idea how or why. That manipulation has overridden even your primary biological imperative: to pass on your genes. Tragic. You can play with keywords on the search engines and learn a lot. That said, I can't comment on the skill of the writer since it's just not my subgenre. What I did read seemed well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
7/10

Really good writing and plot.

But a bit dragged and the drug plot is kinda unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 Star

Very dragged out with meaningless detail. Wife being drugged is a waste of time. You have absolutely no understanding of what a cuckold feels or needs. That being said a good try, keep at it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
GOAT

WOW

Your story is unbelievable !

Alan, the conflicted feelings in both characters, the back and forth, EVERYTHING !

One of my all time favorite, the only bad thing I see here is that its your only story... Was that a one time thing? Maybe during those hard time you have something in preparation for us??? Please keep going

That would be an awesome news, and the longer the better :)

Kiss from France

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, lets see. He will not be able to get it up while he tries to have sex with his wife because either she brings up Alan or he thinks of what Alan just did with his wife. She ends up liking the sex with Alan and continues during the rest of the vacation (while her husband sits in his room). When they all get back, Alan continues to blackmail Robert and continues to have sex with his wife. Robert will probably have to wear a cock cage and Alan has the key. Eventually Alexis finally leaves Robert and either marries someone else with a bigger cock or she marries Alan because he causes her to be excited more.

jeanmarc08jeanmarc08over 2 years ago

great story, i love

how I would have liked to be Robert

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Not usually my favorite taste of story. I'm in no way a guy that enjoys cuckolds, but I'd be lying if I said your presentation wasn't phenomenal. I mean, Alan is a piece of shit, obviously. However, Alexis is more of a victim more than just a shallow/selfish size queen that wants to cheat on her husband. Robert is a pussy, as per usual in these types of stories, but he let's that dictate his decisions in coercing his wife to adhere to Alan's demands. He lied to her, neglected her for his boss' personal gain as well as his own cowardice. Then he partakes in drugging her to help her comply, followed by more coercion, and filming her indiscretions. They truly are past the point of no return. On top of holding his original blackmail over Robert's head, and having his lawyer verify their acceptance of the scenario, now all Alan has to do is tell Alexis about Robert's role in the whole thing. He will come to her as if he can't live with himself, blame Robert, and then talk about how he drugged her, which if you paid attention, he was the only one to do so. Her hatred of Robert will be complete, and they will either force him into servitude or they'll just ruin him altogether. Great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Paperback_Writer@The_Paperback_Writer
Hey everyone I just wanted to take this moment to thank everyone for reading the latest chapter to Robert & Alexis, and to answer a few questions everyone is asking me. First off, the latest chapter to Robert & Alexis is the LAST chapter of their story. I have absolutely no...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES