Roberta Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seems like the family ties keep on growing!," Jeff chuckled, breaking Sandy from her reverie. She looked over at the others on the couch and tried to smile, but it was obvious she was flustered. Alan smiled warmly at her as he put his arm around her shoulder.

"I think you and Peter need to discuss some things, sugar..." he said in a comforting voice. "And it sounds to me like you shouldn't be worrying about your fantasies anymore..."

Sandy looked up at him, then turned into his arms, hugging him tightly as his hands moved over her back. Over her shoulder, Alan smiled at Bobbi and Jeff.

"Well, I've got to say that that was one of the hottest things I've ever seen, guys... Wow!" Jeff grinned back as he nodded his head, but Bobbi sat back against the cushions, clasping her hands behind her head and thrusting her tits out.

"Maybe that you've seen so far..." she said with a twinkle in her eyes. "But I have a feeling that we're about to change that..." Alan grinned at her challenge as he sat back. He was relieved to see Sandy's broad grin as she also sat back into the couch beside him.

"Bobbi's right, guys..." Sandy said, That was certainly hot, but I think we're ready to make our own blow job video..." She turned to Alan, letting her hand drop to his lap and finding his hard-on. Her other hand reached over to Jeff, curling around his semi-hard cock and stroking him slowly. She was rewarded with the feeling of his cock immediately growing in her fist. "What do you say, Bobbi?," she continued, "Do you think you and I can make a better cocksucking video?"

Bobbi laughed and nodded. "I'll bet we can, but I'll also bet that the first one will be a pretty short film..." She looked down at the cocks in Sandy's hands, noticing the copious flow of pre-come from both of them. Still chuckling, she sat up on the couch, drawing her knees under her as she leaned over and took Jeff's cock into her mouth, slurping up his pre-come as Sandy stroked him. Then, pulling her lips off him, she swallowed as she moved over to Alan's cock, repeating her actions on his cock until she heard him groan. Sitting back her smiling lips glistened wetly as she licked her appetizer off them.

"This is definitely going to be a short video... So we're gonna have to work on technique.," she said, making everyone laugh. "And I think one of you guys should maybe get the camera..."

Jeff and Alan both jumped up from the couch. "I'll unhook the camera," Alan said with a laugh, "See if there's a blank tape in the camera bag, buddy. Jeff nearly ran into the dining room and rummaged through the bag, as Alan tried to make sense out of the tangle of wires. Truth was that neither one of them knew exactly what they'd done to make the video play, and he wanted to make sure he remembered how to hook it back up later.

On the couch, the girls watched the boys with bemused smiles on their faces. Neither of them had said a word, but Bobbi had cuddled close to Sandy as soon as Alan got up. Now she was leaning her head on Sandy's shoulder as she moved her hand under Sandy's thin t-shirt to cup her breast. Sandy sighed and leaned back, loving the feel of Bobbi's fingers as they played over her tits.

"I want to make you come with my tongue tonight..." Bobbi whispered, "I want to make you come in my mouth, then I want to swallow it..." Sandy groaned as she silently listened to her friend, but her hand slipped inside Bobbi's shirt, cupping her firm tit. She was amazed at how hard Bobbi's nipples were as her palm passed over each breast, drubbing her fingers over the long spikes. A new side of her sexuality was coming into play and she was more than eager to explore it further.

"I'd like that..." Sandy said, her voice trembling, "And I want to do you again, too. I loved the taste of your cum..." Bobbi smiled and cuddled closer as she remembered their earlier encounter on the dock.

"That would be nice..." she replied dreamily, "Maybe while the guys fuck me...Mmmm...that would be hot...eating your pussy while my brother fucked you... And while Jeff video's it..." She looked up at Sandy and grinned. "God! I'm getting myself all worked up here!" Sandy laughed and nodded her head.

"Yeah...me too..." she said with a lilt in her voice. "But first we have a treat waiting for us..." Her eyes moved across the room to Alan and Jeff who were still discussing cable placement. "If they can ever figure out how the freaking camera works!," she said in a voice loud enough for the guys to hear. They both turned around to protest, but their jaws dropped when they saw the position that the girls were in. Bobbi had managed to work Sandy's t-shirt up and over her tits and she grinned at the guys as her tongue flicked out over Sandy's nipples. She grinned as she watched both boy's cocks fill with blood and slowly rise up to full staff as they watched.

"I think they like watching us..." Sandy chuckled, opening Bobbi's blouse wide enough to show off her tits. At the same time, she brought one foot up onto the cushion, hiking her skirt high. She let her knee bend until it rested against the arm of the couch and she smiled as both boys lowered their eyes to her naked, closely trimmed pussy.

Alan and Jeff both swallowed heavily and looked at each other. Alan shrugged and began pulling cables from the camera. "Fuck it! We'll figure it out later. It's the red one anyway..." He held the camera in his hands, opening the tape door and pulling out Peter's tape. He set it on the side of the cabinet and turned to Jeff, who was struggling with the wrapper of a new, blank tape.

"Actually, it's the blue one..." Jeff muttered under his breath. Both boys cracked up laughing, more from nervousness and expectation than anything else.

Sandy watched them and laughed. Already both boys had returned to semi-hard status as their minds shifted from the girls to the camera again. Even so, Sandy licked her lips with anticipation as she watched them.

"I want to suck Jeff off, okay?" Sandy whispered, "I almost had him coming back on the deck when you made me stop... I want to see how much I can make him shoot..." Bobbi smiled and nodded.

"He comes a lot..." she replied, "And his cum is almost as good as Alan's... I'll let you swallow it all this time..."

Sandy smiled, already imagining what it was going to feel like to have Jeff shoot his whole load into her mouth. She felt her mouth watering as she looked over at the guys. "Then I want to watch you suck your brother off..." she breathed, I want to see Alan come in his sister's mouth..." Her voice trailed off and Bobbi looked at her with a knowing smile.

"You really got off on watching that girl suck Peter's cock, didn't you?" , Bobbi asked. Sandy grinned and nodded.

"yeah..." she said dreamily, "Although I would have liked to watch him come on her face, too... He comes like a garden hose!" Bobbi sat up and looked at her friend.

"But you've never... you know...have you?"

Sandy shook her head ruefully. "No....but like you and Alan, I used to sneak in and watch him jerk off since I was in like eighth grade. We had a similar room setup, and I think he knew I was watching because sometimes I'd go into our bathroom and his door would be already open halfway. And sometimes he'd jerk off in the bathroom with the lights on, even when he could see my door was open. I used to love watching his cock slide through his fingers... I mean, you saw his cock... it's huge! " Bobbi smiled and nodded, remembering the video and how excited she'd gotten at the sight of Peter's hard-on.

"And when he'd come...God! His cum would go everywhere! All over his chest and shoulders... it was so hot... I still love doing hand-jobs 'cause I love to watch a guy shoot off. I mean, Alan loves it when I suck him off, but he knows I like to watch too... Although I'm pretty sure he gets off too when he comes on my face or between my tits..." She grinned at Bobbi who agreed with her.

"Damn! Now I'm thinking I want to give Jeff a hand job and watch him come!Mmmm...maybe let him fuck my tits and come on my face..." Sandy paused in her rambling when she saw Bobbi smiling and shaking her head.

"We're making a blowjob video, remember?," Bobbi laughed. "Maybe later, if the boys are still alive, I'll take a video of you jerking them off..." Sandy smiled and nodded her agreement and Bobbi ran her hands over her friend's tits. "Besides, if it's good enough, you can show it to your brother... Show him what a good cocksucker his sister is..."

Sandy smiled at the compliment and hugged Bobbi tight as she saw the boys approaching from the corner of her eye. She leaned back on the couch and let her eyes move over their bodies. Both had their shorts pulled back up, but it was quite obvious that they were ready for some action.

"So...how are we going to do this?" Alan said, holding the camera in his hands. Sandy sat up and ran her hands over his thick bulge, then slowly pulled his shorts down, letting his hard-on pop free.

"First of all, we're going to set these guys free..," she laughed. Bobbi copied her actions, pulling Jeff's shorts down and helping him to step out of them. His cock rested on her hair as he removed his shorts and Bobbi smiled, keeping her head down. She raised one hand to her head, wrapping her silky hair around Jeff's cock and stroking him with it. The movement didn't escape Sandy's eyes. "Oh, wow...that would be so hot...watching you jerk him off with your hair...wow..."

"Talk about your crème rinse..." Alan said with a chuckle. Sandy looked up at him and saw he was already shooting with the camera.

"Bad joke Alan... Have you figured out how to work that thing yet?" Sandy's words were reproachful but her actions were anything but as she reached up and curled her fingers around Alan's cock.

"I think so...pretty simple, actually. Auto focus and everything. Pretty cool..."

"Then let's make a movie!" Sandy said excitedly, "And not of Bobbi jerking Jeff off with her hair. We have another idea..."

As if hearing her cue, Bobbi sat back, letting Jeff's cock slide through her hair. Reachihng up, she turned his hips until he was facing Sandy. At the same time, Sandy turned in her seat until her smiling face was just inches from Jeff's cockhead. She reached out, grasping his cock and pulling him closer to her lips as she looked up at him.

"I'm going to suck your cock, Jeff... I'm going to suck your hard cock until you can't stand it anymore... Would you like that?" She didn't wait for an answer and Jeff knew that an answer wasn't required here. He moaned lightly and moved his hips forward, pressing his cockhead against Sandy's moist lips. She smiled and licked him lightly as she looked into his eyes. "Then I want you to come in my mouth, Jeff... I want to feel your big cock fuck my mouth until you're ready...then I want to swallow every drop of your thick cum..."

Sandy noticed Alan moving behind Jeff and aiming the camera down at her. She looked hotly into the lens and licked her lips. "I want to suck you off..." she panted into the camera. Then, keeping her eyes locked on the lens, she let her lips part slightly. She leaned forward in her seat and sighed as Jeff's cock parted her lips and slipped over her tongue. Immediately, she closed her lips around him and began to suck him wetly...

Jeff was already breathing hard and Sandy knew that he wasn't going to last very long. Making the best of the situation, she made a show of running her tongue over his cockhead, then taking him as deeply as she could into her mouth, several times nearly deep throating him. He felt his knees turn to jelly as he watched Sandy so eagerly suck his cock. She was performing for the camera, yes, but he also knew that this was no act. Sandy had proven that she truly enjoyed giving head and she was very, very good at it.

Jeff was also performing for the camera in a sense. He was desperately trying to hold back from coming with every bit as much energy as Sandy was using to suck him off. As he tried to think of every major sporting event he'd ever witnessed or heard about, he knew in the back of his head, that it was a futile effort. All the earlier teasing, and Sandy's interrupted blow job on the deck, combined with her sexy outfit and her wet, sloppy, slutty cocksucking right now made for a deadly mix. Jeff knew his first on-screen performance was going to be short lived. Already, he could feel the cum in his balls begin to boil uncontrollably. And the deadliest part was coming up...

Bobbi was watching intently, as Sandy sucked her boyfriend's cock. She looked up at Jeff, her heart pounding with excitement as she saw the look of pure ecstasy on his face. The whole scene was exciting her immensely and she leaned back, sliding her skirt to her waist and running her fingers over her naked pussy. She saw Jeff's eyes flicker as he turned his gaze to her and she grinned, spreading her legs wider as she began to finger her pussy in front of him. Her blouse was open, exposing her tits, and the effect was just the right amount of nakedness to be truly erotic. She stared at Jeff as she fucked two fingers in and out of her pussy, making wet, slapping noises. She could feel her juices running out and pouring between her legs and over her ass, pooling under her on the leather couch. Without even thinking about it, her finger moved lower between her widespread legs, teasing her asshole for a moment before slipping easily inside. She groaned to herself as she felt her finger in her ass and she began to fuck herself slowly, raising her hips off the couch and spreading her thighs as wide as possible. Jeff groaned as he watched Bobbi fingering her ass in front of him and his cock began to throb mightily in Sandy's mouth.

Sandy couldn't see Bobbi, but there was no mistaking the feeling of Jeff's cock expanding in her mouth. She knew he was very close to coming. Sandy smiled up at him, her lips stretched erotically around his cock. She winked and bent her head slightly to the left as she lowered it. Jeff groaned out loud as he felt his cock slide over Sandy's swirling tongue and then deep into her throat. He continued to moan as she held him there, bobbing her head as she ground her nose into his pubic hair. She pulled back then took him deep again, making his cock fuck her throat again and again. When she finally pulled her mouth off him with a sensual flourish, Jeff felt his knees were going to buckle from under him. Sandy grinned as she rubbed his slippery cock over her face, licking up the pre-come that was now pouring from his slit.

"I love sucking your big cock..." Sandy wheezed, I know you're ready to shoot and I want you to come in my mouth... I want to swallow your hot, thick come..."

Her words made Jeff groan again, and when he felt her velvety lips capture his cock once more he felt he was going to pass out. Then, remembering the camera, he grasped for his second wind. Grinning down at Sandy, he reached out and grasped her hair, clutching it gently but firmly as he began to move his hips, fucking her mouth with long, deep thrusts. Sandy mewled like a kitten and sucked harder as Jeff fucked her mouth. When he paused for a moment, she steeled herself, knowing that it was time... But even her mental preparation didn't cover her for what happened. One second her mouth was full of cock, and the next it was filled to bursting as Jeff exploded, releasing a huge torrent of hot, thick semen. She mewled as Jeff groaned over and over, filling Sandy's mouth with cum every time she swallowed. She tried valiantly to keep up with his flow, sucking and swallowing each time she felt his hard cock buck between her lips. She wondered it he was ever going to stop as he held her head still and came again and again into her greedy mouth.

When Jeff's orgasms slowed, Sandy stopped swallowing, letting her mouth fill with his hot cum. She was proud of herself for being able to swallow that much cum and wanted to finish the scene with a hot and erotic display. She began to wonder if she'd have to swallow again as he mouth again was filled to the bursting point, but Jeff finally stopped shooting off. Sandy knew that if she smiled, she'd lose the cum in her mouth, so instead, she slowly pulled her lips from Jeff's still hard cock. She heard the zoom on the camera and knew that Alan was panning in for a close-up just as she tilted her head back slightly and opened her mouth wide. She smiled as she heard Bobbi and Jeff both groan at the sight of the pool of thick, tapioca-like cum filling her mouth. She grinned into the camera and drew her tongue back inside her mouth, tilting her head back further and showing off her smooth throat as she swallowed her reward. When she finished, she opened her mouth again, showing off it's emptiness, then reached out for Jeff's cock, rubbing it over her lips and face as she smiled sexily into the lens.

"I love sucking cocks..." she breathed, running her cum-slick tongue over her smiling, swollen lips.

Alan finally released a long groan as he pushed the 'fade' button and waited for the image to disappear from the viewfinder. When it did, he slowly lowered the camera from his eye and flopped onto the couch between Sandy and Bobbi. His chest was heaving and his hard cock stood up like a flagpole from his crotch. Jeff slowly crumpled to his knees in front of them, landing with a thud onto the carpet as a huge grin spread over his face. The four of them remained silent, with the exception of a lot of heavy breathing, for a number of minutes. Jeff was still panting heavily, while Sandy was unable to speak clearly because of the sheer amount of pasty residue in her mouth. Alan was still in a state of wonder from Sandy's on-camera performance, and Bobbi was wondering what she could possibly do to try and top her friend's show. Finally Alan cleared his throat as he stood up. He walked over to the table and poured each of them a fresh gin and tonic, although the way he mixed them they were closer to gin martinis... Handing everyone their drink, he took his and took a long, full swallow, shivering as he felt the strong liquor flow into his belly.

"My god, guys... That was just awesome!," he understated, "Damn, Sandy, that was incredible!" Sandy grinned her thanks as she worked her tongue around the inside of her mouth, still relishing Jeff's musky flavor. She smiled at Alan, dropping her eyes to his cock as he sat back down on the couch, then at Jeff, who was leaning back on his elbows. She noticed that his cock was still semi-hard and still quite impressive.

"I think a lot of the credit has to go to Bobbi's boyfriend here..." she said with a sexy drawl, "I've never had a cock come that much... Wow!" She turned her gaze to Alan with an apologetic look. "Not that you're any slouch in that department, lover..." Alan smiled back, shaking his head comically.

"I think I would if you sucked my cock with that much passion, lover...Geez! I guess I just have to work harder...Damn! I need another drink!" Sandy laughed and stroked his hard-on soothingly, knowing in her heart that Alan was simply teasing her. He got up and pretended to stagger back to the table, getting the pitcher and re-filling everyone's glass. Everyone was now getting a very relaxing buzz as the sexual tension ebbed and flowed like the tides.

"I think it had something to do with Sandy playing to the camera." Bobbi added, "I think she was thinking about who was maybe going to see that video... Isn't that right, Sandy? Maybe thinking about Peter watching you blow Jeff? Hmmm...? Letting your brother see what a good cocksucker you are?" She grinned at Sandy who smiled back and shrugged her shoulders as she sipped her drink. Sandy knew that she certainly didn't need to disguise her desire for her brother with this group.

"Yeah...maybe..." she replied thoughtfully, "I was kinda thinking of Peter when I was looking into the camera... Thinking maybe he'd find this and....you know..."