Roberta Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff joined in as he sat up and shook his head. "So the whole time, I was just a surrogate piece of man meat! I feel so used! So... so... cheap! Damn! I need a drink!" His wonderfully serious expression made everyone pause for just a moment, then the room erupted in laughter. Sandy grinned and quickly knelt beside him on the floor. She leaned over and kissed him tenderly as her hand curled around his cock.

"Oh, poor baby... you know that's not true..." she soothed. "It was all about you! Well, most of it... Well, some of it..." Again everyone laughed, including Jeff, and Sandy slowly stroked his half-hard cock. "You really didn't mind, did you? Did you mind the way I sucked your thick, hard cock...?"

Jeff groaned, loving her soft touch on his spent cock as he smiled and shook his head. "Baby" he said, "I feel like a balloon that's had all the air sucked out of it. You can think about whoever you want, and you can do that every day!"

"Excuse me...?, Bobbi said from the couch. Jeff grinned at her and adjusted his statement.

"Uh...every day that Bobbi agrees to that is..." He smiled and winked up at Bobbi. "I think we're going to be a pretty steady item from now on..." Bobbi grinned widely at that, and Sandy returned to her seat on the couch.

"I guess I should stop stroking his cock then..." she said to Bobbi, with a twinkle in her eye. "Besides, I think it's time for one of us to learn how to use this camera. There appears to be some unfinished business beside me..." She took the video camera from Alan's hand and turned it towards him. Finding the 'record' button, she pushed it as she held the camera to her eye. Her other hand groped in front of her until she found Alan's cock and she focused on it as she began to stroke him slowly. "Some very hot unfinished business, I think..."

Alan groaned as Sandy began to stroke him. His cock had gone down a bit, but now Sandy's touch was bringing his blood back to full boil as his stiffness returned. He looked at Bobbi and grinned and she smiled back sensuously, running her tongue over her full lips. They both knew that this was going to be hot, and their hearts beat as one in raw anticipation. Sandy's heart was also pounding as she felt Alan's cock grow in her fingers until it felt like a velvet covered pipe. Slowly, she raised the camera up until she focused on Bobbi's smiling face.

"Are you ready for your close-up, my dear?" she joked, zooming in on Bobbi's face. Bobbi's smile increased and she ran her tongue over her lips sexily as she stared into the lens.

"I'm very ready..." she breathed. "And it appears that my brother is as ready as I am... Mmmm....you've got his big cock all hard for me, Sandy...And I am so ready to play with it..." Her eyes dropped to Alan's cock as it slipped in and out of Sandy's fingers, then they returned to the lens. "Keep my brother's big, thick cock hard for me, Sandy... I need to get more comfortable..."

To Be Continued...