All Comments on 'Roberta Gets An Education Ch. 04'

by vickivale

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Finally

A WACC story.A *1 for the delay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ugh...

Trash..not worthy of more of a comment.

KevstaKevstaabout 11 years ago
Loved it

Building tale of a sensual journey. More to come in this vein perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Couldn't the couple just buy the "Good Sex guide" on DVD? That would be far better than the husband becoming a willing cuckold and the wife a willing slut to a black man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
FAIL!!!

That was even more stupid then the other chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I lIked It, but

I think you pushed the "sensei" idea a bit too far, even for a humor category. Once hubby enters the scene, Roberta really would start calling her "teacher" Roman, even if she could get over the embarrassment of seeing her hubby and his friend together on their planning. Oh well. Well-written.

BarbaraBarbaraabout 11 years ago
Seriously flawed attempt at 'Anal' eroticism, this time round. Suggest; fervent Writer gets a grip on REALITY!

Leaping from average anal penetration, to 'DP' with both 12" 'Sensai' and 9" 'Tony' stretched this 'CFNM' reader's capacity, to accept writer's wilder imaginary limitations. Some 'initial anal capacity' education, indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
you must

have had a bad fall resulting in a loss of grey matter because nobody could be born that stupid, what a waste of time reading this was.

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
Absolutely Fine!

This is a quirky and quite funny story in places! I don't know whether you intended it but there is quite a bit of humour..it is a fantasy and has to be read as such..I enjoyed the series....thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I liked the story before. I was rather hoping the husband didn't know. I guess it explains why he never went further then he did, but still it seemed a bit odd to write that in. I guess it is nice to have some mystery. Although, I wasn't reading for a mystery as I was to see this stupid wife say get pregnant by this guy who takes advantage of her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous