All Comments on 'Roberta Gets An Education'

by vickivale

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i think

if my mind worked like this author i would shoot myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

What a dumb ass slut. Now tell the second chapter where he divorces the slut and beats the living shit out of his so called best friend. 2* and that's being generous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This juvinile fantasy

would be much more erotic if the clever hero gave her a seditive and had his way with her while she was passed out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Certainly no relation to truth

Roberta (as written) has to be the the most naive, stupid, gullible married woman I have ever heard about. Granted she is allowing herself to be manipulated by one of the worst type of backstabbing friends there could be. But even then how can she swallow such a ridiculous line that Ramon is feeding her ? Were the story to continue the best outcome would be if the husband finds out what the hell is going on and he divorces Roberta as fast as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yikes

This was retarded.

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
Ha! Quirky!

This is an amusing story..and the first of a number of episodes, I think. It is quite funny...whether you intended that or not, is another matter, but either way...it amused me, and I look forward to the next 'lesson'...

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

A patently silly story and a disgrace to the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ugh

This is one of the worst stories I have ever read. "Roberta gives him a major boner." Are you 15 years old? I don't know any grown men that would say something like that. Go back to school and listen to your teachers not fantasize about them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous