Robin & Lisa Ch. 08.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, there was no reply, but Lisa felt Robyn moving on the bed behind her and felt something touching and bumping against her pussy. She felt Robyn dragging it across her lips then felt her push it inside her.

"Hhhhunnnggghhh..." Lisa moaned feeling her weight being pushed against her head.

She knew it was Robyn's strap on, but it didn't penetrate so easily. The cock drove into her deeper with Robyn pushing in with her body. She already had a plug in her ass and Lisa thought it didn't give the cock any room to stretch inside her.

"Aaaaaugggghh...." Lisa moaned again lifting her legs and kicking the bed.

Deeper and deeper the cock sank into her pink folds until she felt Robyn's hips against her cheeks.

"T-too big. T-too much." Lisa said amid gasps of air.

The cock pulled out a bit than quickly thrust back into her making Lisa yelp. She felt Robyn wiggling the butt plug inside her then began to fuck her slow and rhythmically. Lisa moaned with every balling her hands into fists unable to grab a hold of anything. She thrusting felt deep inside her as if the cock was hitting the back of her throat for the inside.

Robyn pulled the towel off of Lisa's body and her glistening skin immediately contracted from the cool air. She could feel Robyn kissing her back and running her hands under her body and cupping her tits. Lisa smiled and relaxed letting the warm sensations tingle her body all over.

Lisa felt Robyn's hand slip between her legs and find her clit to give it some much desired attention.

"Ooohhhh..." Lisa moaned.

Robyn seemed to understand what that sound meant and began pumping Lisa faster. She clutched her hands onto Lisa's hips and started fucking her with long and deep thrusts. Faster and faster she pounded her hips against her making Lisa clench her teeth tight so close to the edge.

"Huuughh...Huugghhh...Huuggggghh..." Lisa panted hard and fast with her ears beginning to ring.

SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. She heard feeling their bodies crashing together knowing there was nothing that could stop her orgasm. She past the point of no return felt the quiet, blissful state just before sliding down mountain. Her eyelids fluttered and her mouth opened with a quivering lip. The volume was turned down and her heartbeat was all she could hear. Then her pussy exploded a rush of warm joy across her body and out of her mouth.

"Aaaaauuuuaaaaaaaaaaagggghhhhh...."

"Oh baby!" Robyn said only making her fuck Lisa harder.

"Uuunnngghhh..." Lisa moaned and stretched her body flat against the bed.

Robyn continued fucking her relentlessly not skipping a beat.

"Ooohh, baby stop. Stop." Lisa pleaded.

Robyn stopped and released the quick locks on the handcuffs letting Lisa's arms fall to her side. She lied down on top of her hugging Lisa close and kissing her warm creamy neck making Lisa's lips stretch to a smile. They lied together not saying a word with only their breathing making any sound.

After they caught their breaths and the orgasm ran its course, only then Robyn rose and pulled the cock out from Lisa's body with a sheen of wetness. Lisa sighed quietly when the head popped out of her lips. She undid the scarf and turned over to her side and looked at the translucent red cock tightened against Robyn's pussy.

"So that's your big boyfriend, huh?"

"Yeah. You like?"

"It was different. I liked the smaller one you used the other times too."

"Here, why don't you give it a little suck?" Robyn said dangling it in front of her face.

"No, that's gross." she said turning her face and pushing Robyn back.

"Oh, come on. You don't have to put it all the way in. Just the head. Please?"

Lisa looked at the cock then looked up at Robyn suspiciously.

"Nothing stupid. I promise." Robyn said crossing her heart over her naked breast.

Lisa brushed her hair off her face curling it over her ear, then opened her mouth wide taking the cock into her mouth. Robyn watched closely with Lisa's eyes never leaving her gaze. She took just a bit more of the head into her mouth when she closed her lips around the cock and sucked in with sunken cheeks.

Robyn's heart thumped faster, feeling the rush of sex within her tightening her nipples and clitoris into attention.

"Oh Yellow. You're so fucking hot." Robyn said with an aching urgency.

Lisa made a slurping sound as the cock popped out of her mouth, then smiled.

"Do it again."

"That was enough, sweetie."

"Oh come on." Robyn said stomping her foot like a spoiled girl, "Watching you felt so good."

Lisa shook her head softly from side to side, "I see you looking at me with those wild eyes. Who knows what you're thinking in your depraved sex filled mind."

Robyn's hand shook from the urge to grab Lisa by the hair and shove the cock down her mouth. She saw the image Lisa's grimacing face as the cock slid down her throat. It was an imaged that she liked and disliked at the same time.

"Are you okay?" Lisa said.

Robyn had not said anything, but had been breathing very hard.

"I want you. I want you bad."

Lisa sat up on her knees in front of Robyn then reached behind her. She grimaced hard.

"Oww." Lisa said pulling the butt plug out of her giving it a quick inspection.

"You and your toys." Lisa said tossing it aside.

"Yellow! Come on! Don't make me do something I'll regret later."

"Like what?"

"You really want to find out?"

Robyn's face glowered in seriousness and Lisa could see she wanted action immediately. She looked down at the strap on.

"Okay. Take that off." Lisa said tugging the straps off of Robyn's body.

Robyn rocked her hips and pulling the insert out of her pussy and the harness down to her ankles to step out of. Lisa hopped off the bed and stepped into the straps pulling it up her long legs. She stopped looking at the insert drenched with Robyn's juices.

"Wait. Let me get a towel."

"Geez! Just put it on! I'm super fucking horny!"

Lisa could see Robyn was clearly annoyed, but she couldn't help to laugh at the cause of urgency. She pulled the strap on around her hips and into her pussy with a bit of disgust.

"Shut up! Shut up!" Robyn said making Lisa laugh.

Robyn leaned over the bed turning her face away from Lisa to hide her own amused face from her.

"Come on. Hurry up and fuck me you slow teasing bitch."

Lisa opened her mouth, then thought again about saying anything. She pushed Robyn's back lower and lined up the cock with her pussy. She stroked the head along her slippery lips slowly digging into her until she plunged the entire cock deep inside her with a single thrust.

"OOooohhhh..." Robyn moaned clutching the bed cover tight in her fists.

The cock filled her sending a fluttering sensation within her entire body. Lisa began thrusting in and out in and out. With every thrust pushing her deep inside, Robyn felt she was feeling tiny little orgasms within a single real orgasm.

"Uuunnnggghh..." Robyn moaned at each passing thrust.

The sensation felt too good and Robyn could feel her orgasm growing closer to the peak already.

"No. No. Not so fast. I want more. I want to feel so much more." she thought in her head, but the only she said were a series of intense grunts and moans.

"Hhhhuuuhhh...huuuhhhh...Oooohhhhhhh..."

Robyn lifted her head with her eyes closed feeling her hands trembling and her jaw quivering from the inevitable. She didn't pass the point of no return yet, but it was as if the sign could be read as clear as day just up ahead.

Lisa picked up all the cues and began fucking her harder and faster making her past the point of no return in a flash sending Robyn to plummet over the edge in a free fall of bliss. She moaned hard making out of breath guttural sounds at first then her jaw dropped and her sweet moan filled the room to let anybody that can hear of the pleasure she was feeling.

Lisa pulled out of her slowly and saw the pussy juices stream out and down Robyn's inner thigh.

"I swear. You're pussy flows like river."

Robyn slid off the bed and collapsed in a heap on the floor.

"Hey. What's the matter?" Lisa said.

"N-nothing. It's just my legs. They feel numb." she said still breathing hard.

"Here. Let me help you."

Lisa wrapped an arm around her neck and tried to lift her up, but without any help from Robyn, she couldn't.

"W-wait. I'm still coming. Just let me rest here."

Lisa put her down and leaned her back against the bed. She stretched her legs and sat down next to her. Robyn immediately leaned against her, resting her head atop Lisa's shoulder. She let out a relaxing sigh, feeling warm waves still caressing down her body.

"Are you still coming?"

Robyn smiled and nodded her head joyfully.

Lisa let Robyn's orgasm finish undisturbed. She looked at Robyn's body and compared it to her own. She could see the tone definition in Robyn's calves and up to her quads. They were tight and lean under her glistening skin making Lisa reach down to give Robyn's thigh a firm squeeze.

"You like that, don't you?" Robyn said with her eyes still closed.

"Like what?"

"My naked body."

"Stupid. I was just checking to see if your legs were still feeling numb."

"Now who's being stupid?" Robyn said lifting her head up off of Lisa.

"You are."

"Am I?" Robyn said rising and straddled Lisa.

She sank the strap on back into her already wet pussy with a gentle grimace until it was all the way inside. She brought her head down and gave Lisa a series of kisses with each kiss more passionate than the next.

"My sweet Yellow. You're still the same girl I met that first night." Robyn said running a hand through her blonde hair, "After all the times we've been together. All the fucking we've done. You're still the shy little girl."

"What do you mean 'shy'? I left you that...message."

Robyn smirked then closed her eyes remembering a blissful memory. She opened her eyes with a smile.

"Then why is it so hard for you to tell me how you really feel?"

"But I...I-I don't know." Lisa said.

Robyn put her hands on Lisa's cheeks, "I've told you so many times already and I'll tell you a million times more. I love you so much. I love you more than anything in the world and I would never do anything to hurt you."

Lisa placed her hands over Robyn's and smiled.

"More than anything?"

"Uh-huh."

"More than your friends?"

"Yeah."

"More than your parents?"

Robyn dropped her hands and balled them into fists.

"Of course." she said looking away trying to hide her face.

"Hey. You want to talk about it?" Lisa said as gentle as she could.

"Maybe another time." Robyn said forcing a smile, "Hey. I'm hungry, are you?"

Lisa sighed dropping her shoulders, "We just did it two minutes ago."

"I'm thinking with stomach now, not my cunt, stupid."

"I can never tell, but yes. I'm starving."

"Okay. Let me check what I've got in the kitchen." she said and rose off of the strap on.

"Hey. You have a robe I can wear?"

"To wear? Yeah. Check the closet." Robyn said walking out then stopped, "Oh and it's been about 10 minutes since I last came so I'm expecting another session afterwards." she said and walked out.

"Why don't you just find something in your goodie drawer to use."

"I might have too. I'm looking in your goodie drawer right now and I'm not seeing any carrots or cucumbers." Robyn said from the kitchen.

Lisa shook her head with a smile, standing and pulled off the strap on from her hips. She went to Robyn's closet went through the clothes.

"Is leftover pizza okay with you?" Robyn said.

"Pizza? Aren't you supposed to be a personal trainer?"

"Where do you think I get all the calories to burn at work and still have something left to pleasure you all night?"

"Pleasure me? You've been getting all the orgasms tonight."

"Is it my fault that I'm easy to please and that your pussy is rusted shut?"

"You're stupid!"

Lisa heard Robyn laughing when she found what she was going to wear.

Robyn placed a few slices of pizza in the microwave and pulled out a couple of plates. After a couple of minutes, the pizza was done and she plated them setting them on the table.

"Hey. What's taking you so long? It's ready."

"Hello Sister Robyn. I'm ready for my spelling test now."

Robyn turned and smiled upon setting her eyes on Lisa. She was wearing her catholic school uniform clothes in a very unintended way. She wore the white blouse unbuttoned but tied at her waist leaving a bare midriff. The plaid skirt was shorter for her size with the hem line stopping just above her knees. She also applied some pinkish red lipstick on her lips and stood like a prostitute did in the movies.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Robyn said amused.

"Don't you like the way your clothes look on me?"

"You are being so fucking stupid right now. And I love it." she said walking over to Lisa and putting her arms around her.

She hiked up the plaid skirt and found Lisa wasn't wearing anything underneath placing her hands on her ass.

"Who's the slut now, hmm?" Robyn said.

"They're your clothes."

"But I never wore them like you."

"Never?"

"Nope."

"Liar."

"Honest. I told you I ain't no slut." Robyn said tugging Lisa's blouse to give her breasts some room.

"Maybe, but seems like you like the slutty look, don't you?"

"What I like is you." Robyn said giving Lisa's bare chest a poke, "It doesn't matter what you wear, or what you don't wear. Now come on. Eat something before you fuck me."

Robyn took her by the hand and tugged her over to the table. They sat down at the table and began eating.

"You really never dressed up like this?"

"Nope."

"You sure you're not lying?"

"It's the uniform you're thinking about, not the school. Because all these music videos and movies portraying us, students, as being sex starved girls and shut ins, you think we're all like this."

"And you're not?"

"I wasn't back then."

"You weren't?"

"Nope."

"There wasn't any girl you liked? Any teacher you wanted to have sex with?"

"Well there was the time after class when I finger fucked Sister Thomas and went down on her one time when she wore nothing underneath her habit."

"Really?"

"No." Robyn laughed, "But that's what you wanted to hear, wasn't it? It's a uniform for school. That's all."

"Oh. How boring."

"Sorry baby. We were just well dressed students going to school." Robyn said taking another bite of pizza.

"You call this well dressed?"

"No. I call that wearing my uniform like a fucking skank."

They laughed.

"You know, I've never seen this side of you." Robyn said.

"I thought it would be funny."

"It was. And it's sweet. I'm glad to know you're feeling more comfortable around me."

"I know." Lisa said with a smile, "And I do."

"So, do you like fucking me?"

"What? Why are you asking that?" Lisa said blushing.

"You can say. It's only us."

"Well, you know I do. We've done it so many times now."

"I knew I liked fucking you, but I never knew you liked fucking me."

"What kind of double talk is that?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to hear from you own mouth." Robyn said standing then sitting on Lisa's lap.

Robyn looked at Lisa's lipstick. She did look like a skank, but knowing it was Lisa underneath did make the thought arousing. They kissed deep tongue probing kisses and Robyn felt Lisa's hands on her breasts again. It wasn't long until Robyn felt full aroused again and Lisa was not far behind. They kissed long and hard until both their desires piqued.

Robyn broke off with lipstick all over her mouth and gave Lisa a familiar bestial stare only for Lisa to offer one in return. Lisa took Robyn in her arms carrying as she rose from the chair. Robyn curled her legs around her and held her tight bring her head down for another kiss. Lisa brought them back into the bedroom and switched the light off before lying Robyn down on the bed.

"Fuck me again, Yellow. With the small strap on?"

Lisa rummaged in the dark until she found the dildo and strap on. She handed it over to Robyn and removed the blouse and skirt as Robyn attached the dildo to the harness. Robyn handed it back and Lisa stepped into the belts.

"This will be number 4 for the night, okay?"

"Okay. I'll wake you after midnight for the next one."

Lisa stared at Robyn for a moment, then they both laughed.

Robyn scooted on to the center of the bed with her legs apart and her knees in the air. Lisa crawled up and in between her guiding the cock towards the wetness. Her fingers brushed against Robyn's drenched pussy and inserted the tip of the cock inside her. Lisa brought her hands up and saw Robyn watching her sucking the pussy juice from her fingers letting out a steamy sigh.

Lisa plunged the cock inside Robyn's pussy all the way and began fucking her in a slow and steady pace. The two looked at each other feeling the jolts of pleasures at the end of each thrust. Robyn smiled, then Lisa smiled bringing her body down on Robyn's kissing her passionately. Robyn brushed Lisa's hair off her face and held her head down keeping their seal tight and unbroken. She felt Lisa's tongue in her mouth as well as her saliva streaming into her own. Soon she felt the sensation again. It was too good and she knew her orgasm was coming close too fast. She lifted Lisa's and broke their bond leaving strands of spittle on their lips.

"Baby please. Slower. I want this feeling to last." Robyn said.

Lisa did. She pumped her slower and saw Robyn's jaw quivering as if she was chattering from the cold. But there it wasn't. The bed was warm and comfortable as the two made love. They stared at each other soaking in the bliss coming from their faces. Robyn's senses seemed finely attuned feeling the weight of Lisa's body on top of her and smelling the hot scent from her own pussy.

Slowly Robyn's orgasm was building and she felt every brick being set. Part of her ached for to come faster, and the other wanted to remain. She looked up on Lisa's face seeing her eyes shining in the moonlight, giving her no doubt that she was one she was meant to be with. She remembered how much she yearned for her and all the times they were together.

"This is time is the best. This time. Right now." Robyn thought.

Then she felt it. She could see it in Lisa's eyes and felt it in her body.

"Is this what it feels like? It must be? It has to be? Please let it be true." Robyn thought and blinked back tears in her eyes.

"AAaaaauuuuuggghhh...AAAAuuugggghhhh...AAaaaaaaaauuuuuugggghhhhhh..."

Robyn moaned arching her back off the bed before settling down. She felt a tear streak down from her left eye down her temple.

Lisa lied atop of her and kissed her deep on the lips then rested her head next to Robyn's. The listened to each other breath then they both fell asleep.

The next morning, Lisa awoke alone in bed. She remembered taking the strap on off at night when she had to use the bathroom. She rose up on to her feet picking up a towel lying on the ground to wrap herself with and trudged over to the living room.

"Robyn? Sweetie?" Lisa called out then saw her sitting on the dining room with her back turned to her.

She was already fully dressed in her black lycra pants with a red and white windbreaker .

"Hey. Whatcha doing?" Lisa said.

"Oh. Hi baby." Robyn turned to her holding her cell phone.

"You're not working this morning, right? Wanna grab some breakfast?"

"Sorry baby, I can't. I got...I got to go in this morning." she said not in disappointment, but what sounded like stress.

"Oh. Okay. Let me get cleaned up and I'll go with you."

"Oh, uh...would it be okay if we started another day?"

"Oh. Yeah. That's fine. Is everything okay?"

"Of course. I spent the whole night with my love." Robyn said wrapping her arms around Lisa's waist. "I just got to go in this morning. Another trainer can't make it in today and I have to cover her shift."