Robin & Lisa Ch. 08.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. If that's all."

"What else would it be?"

"I don't know, but I'm here if you need to talk to someone."

"I know I do." Robyn said and stood up on her toes to give Lisa a kiss.

"Well, go ahead and go. I'll clean up for you."

"That's okay. I'll take care of it later."

"It's not a problem. Just go. I'll lock up after I leave."

"Thanks baby." she said with a smile.

Robyn stepped back and turned toward the door when she quickly turned around.

"Oh. I almost forgot." she said and pulled a key out of her pocket and held it out to Lisa.

"What's this?"

"It's the key to my apartment. Just in case."

"In case of what?"

Robyn shrugged. "I don't know. Just in case."

Lisa took the key and Robyn backpeddled toward the door again.

"Call me or I'll call you." Robyn said.

"Okay."

"Bye Yellow. I love you." Robyn said blowing a kiss to her making Lisa smile then left.

A quietness filled the apartment with Lisa standing alone. She sighed looking at the mess then walked back to the bedroom then sighed again at the bigger mess. She put the apartment key down on top of the dresser and tightened her towel then began picking up all the used toys.

"I'd better give these things a proper bath." she thought.

Lisa wondered when they were last cleaned as she carried them over to the kitchen sink. She assumed Robyn would maybe give them a rinse after each use, but she couldn't be sure. She plugged the sink and turned on the hot water tossing in both dildos and the metal butt plug. She added some dish soap and let the toys soak while she cleaned the dining table and the rest of the kitchen.

Robyn's place was quiet and cozy, but most of all, Lisa felt comfortable here. She felt relaxed and at home. She never had a problem sleeping here and even when she had to do some studying, there was nothing distracting.

She smiled picking the large dildo out of the hot water and scrubbing it down. She imagined moving in with Robyn and living with her. She could picture Robyn being a bit clingy and asking for sex every 15 minutes or so, but she like being with her. She couldn't deny that.

"But what have we done together other than have sex?" she thought.

Her smile faded as she started cleaning the other dildo. She realized other than Robyn ogling her and asking for orgasms all the time, she didn't know her other than being a sweet and nice bi-sexual. She scrubbed the butt plug clean then drained the water from the sink placing the toys on a drying towel.

She went back to the bedroom and began cleaning. She made the bed and hung up all the clothes lying on the floor. She went back and retrieved the toys on the counter and returned them back in Robyn's goodie drawer. Lisa rummaged through it out of curiosity seeing a plastic vibrator and some kind of silicone ball wand that she had no idea what it was for.

She shook her head with a smirk until she glanced upon something familiar.

"You bitch!" she said aloud picking up the pocket rocket she gave to Robyn.

She closed the drawer feeling a bit of ingratitude. Yes, it was a sex toy and it belonged in the goodie drawer, but this was more. It was a gift and it had a story behind it.

"How dare you let my pocket rocket mingle with your other toys." she thought.

She turned it on, letting it buzz away in her hand for a few seconds. She felt a twinge of excitement in her body and she went over and lied on the bed. She propped her legs up on her feet and buzzed her clitoris.

She smiled and closed her eyes feeling the sensation wash across her body. In her mind she saw a pair of firm breasts heaving back and forth. As she looked up, she saw a pretty brown haired girl looking back at her with an infectious cheerful smile.

"You like it when I fuck you, don't you Yellow?" she said to her.

"Yes. Yes I do." Lisa said to her imagination then allowed her orgasm to take her completely.

Robyn was close to Katie's café when she felt her anxiety hit her like a tidal wave. She had completely forgotten about meeting up with Katie last night when Lisa surprised her at the front of the gym. She called four times last night and left a message on her first call.

"Hi Robyn. I'm sure you're coming, but wanted to make sure, that's all. So...I'll be waiting. See you soon, okay? Bye." Katie said on the message.

Her voice was perky and upbeat, but Robyn pictured the disappointment she must've felt after all of those unanswered calls. Robyn felt like a storm cloud was raining on her after the wonderful night she had with Lisa.

"If only she had come today, everything would've been fine." she thought balling her hands into tight fists.

As true as the words might have been, she knew it was no fault but her own. She made a promise and broke it.

"I didn't mean too." she thought, but nothing made the ill feeling go away.

Robyn reached for the door of Katie's café and took a deep breath before opening it. The bell tinkled above her as she walked in. Katie was behind the counter turned to the side then looked toward Robyn when she heard the bell.

Robyn covered her mouth with her hands and her eyes grew wide upon seeing Katie's face.

"Oh no. No. No. No!" Robyn said with anger and sadness as she quickly went to her.

Katie was determined to be upset when she saw Robyn, but seeing her and hearing the sincere caring in her voice, her feelings changed to pity. Her face was bruised including her neck. Her right eye was black and still a bit swollen, but not enough to be completely obscured.

"I'm so sorry. So sorry." Robyn said hugging and sobbing on Katie's shoulder.

She squeezed her tight, which made Katie feel good and cared.

"It's okay." Katie said patting her on the back.

"No. No it's not. It's all my fault and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"But I did it. I'm free. I know I look bad, but I feel so good." Katie said facing Robyn with a smile.

Robyn smiled seeing Katie battered yet bright face. She genuinely looked happy, but it did nothing to uproot the immense guilt weighing down Robyn's heart. She predicted this would happen. She knew it would happen, but seeing the results on another person's face other than her own was too much.

"I'm sorry. Oh Katie, you don't know how bad I feel. I'm so sorry." Robyn said sobbing into her hands.

Katie came around and held her tight. She felt a shiver of warmth and smiled feeling deeply loved and cared.

"No, Robyn. I'm okay. I'm better than okay. It's because of you I feel so good. There's nothing for you to feel sorry for."

Robyn lifted her head and looked at Katie with her wet and red eyes. Katie's warm smile along with her words took away some of the guilt. She looked past the bruises and saw the pretty little coffee shop girl again and smiled back.

Katie went back behind the counter and poured a cup of hot chocolate and placed it in front of Robyn. She held out a linen napkin to Robyn which she accepted and dried her tears.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I forgot about our meeting." Robyn said staring at the steam rising from the mug of hot chocolate.

"You missed it, but you didn't forget." Katie said.

"Yeah." Robyn said smiling.

"So. When?" Katie said with a squirmy shyness that gave off an adorable cuteness.

Robyn reached over and placed her hand over Katie's.

"I'm proud of you, sweetie. And a promise is a promise."

"So. Tonight?"

Robyn smiled.

"We should probably wait until you're all better. I don't want to hurt you any more than you already are."

"But...no. That's too long to wait."

Robyn sipped her hot chocolate then placed it back down on the counter. She stood up and leaned over gripping Katie's shirt in her hand and tugged her close. She kissed Katie on the mouth then slipped her tongue inside spiraling it around her mouth before breaking off.

Katie breathed out a hot breathy sigh then opened her eyes. She looked at Robyn glance over at the door then back to her again before walking over to the restroom. She immediately fumbled under the counter and pulled out a paper and pen. She wrote a quick note, 'open in 15 minutes', and ran over to the front door taping the message on it. She locked it then hurried over to the restroom.

When Katie walked in, Robyn was freshening her face up in the mirror and looked at Katie. She knew what was going to happen and wanted it to happen, but felt apprehensive to move toward Robyn.

"Come over here." Robyn said waving her over.

Katie giddily stepped toward her feeling her heart thumping hard and fast. Robyn wrapped her arms around her and smiled. She brought her hand up to Katie's face and brushed the bruised cheek with the back of her hand.

"You're still pretty even with a purple face."

Katie laughed with a girlish squeak then looked at Robyn through her shiny anticipating eyes.

Robyn kissed her deep and soft on the lips feeling Katie's tongue wiggle into her own mouth. They let their tongue writhe against each other as Robyn dropped her hand down to Katie's waist and began undoing her belt. She unbuttoned her pants and unzipped her then shoved her hand into Katie's panties and found her pussy, slick with wetness.

Robyn went down to her knees and pulled Katie's black jeans and panties down below her knees. She brought her head under Katie's shirt and shoved her face into Katie's pussy.

"AAuughhh!" Katie yelped echoing around the restroom.

Robyn ate and licked away at Katie's pussy and clitoris. She ate her fast and hungry not giving Katie a chance to catch her breath.

"AAuuugghh...AAuuugggh...AAuugghh..." Katie moaned sucking in a breath after each.

Katie's knees began to buckle and she clenched Robyn's hair in her fists. She felt her orgasm coming on like a bullet train. She wanted to slow it down and then again, she didn't. Her eyes closed and her jaw dropped.

"Ohhhhh...Ohhhhhh...AAuuuugggghhhhhh..." Katie moaned loud letting her orgasm bounce against the white tiles around them.

She leaned her body over Robyn's feeling her legs buckle beneath her. Robyn pulled her head from under Katie's legs and stood to hold her.

"Lean on the sink while I go and get you a chair." Robyn said.

Robyn quickly returned dragging in a stool by the counter. Katie sat down still with her pants down at her ankles.

"Was that good to hold you over?"

Katie laughed. "It was good, but I may need a few more in between."

"I know what you mean." Robyn said reaching down between Katie's legs to stroke her pussy.

Katie grimaced, but allowed Robyn to continue.

"How about in a couple of days? I should be feeling well enough?"

"We'll play it by ear. Just let me know."

"Okay. I will."

"So you're going to be okay?"

"Yeah. I'm okay."

"Good. Call me. I won't forget you." Robyn said bringing her pussy moistened finger to her lips and sucked it off.

"I know."

Robyn gave her one last kiss and walked over to the door.

"Hey." Katie said before Robyn opened the door, "I love you."

Robyn smiled and opened the door. She saw people waiting outside the front.

"Um, you'd better get dressed. You've got customers waiting outside."

Katie hopped on to her feet and pulled up her pants. She looked in the mirror to make sure she looked okay and went out of the restroom with Robyn following. She unlocked the door and held it open for 5 customers to enter.

"Bye." Robyn said.

"I'll call you soon." Katie said and waved as Robyn walked out the door.

Katie went back to her duties and Robyn turned and walked toward the gym. She thought about the words. 'I love you'. She knew what they meant and knew how those words are supposed to feel, but from Katie's mouth, the words felt hollow. She felt nothing even though she saw the sincerity in her eyes.

"So, is this how you feel about me, Yellow?" Robyn thought.

Her thoughts came to last night with Lisa. It was a wonderful night through and through. The time in the tub with her and the way she caressed her nipples. She never showed so much interest before. Robyn sensed it all night, but couldn't put her finger on it until now.

"She fucked me!" she thought.

Robyn felt it. She was sure that was it. All the other times, as good as they were, Robyn never felt a soulful connection as she did last night. She remembered the way Lisa's eyes gazed at her. She remembered the caressing. She remembered the trust she gave willingly. She remembered the playful attitude she had in dressing like a skank in her uniform.

Robyn smiled remembered the warm feelings in her heart, but then she couldn't help to second guess herself.

"She's still got a boyfriend. And even if she breaks up, would she want me as a girlfriend? Would she ever? Or am I just a friend?"

She couldn't help to feel doubt creep into her from her own thoughts, but she couldn't deny that one was more realistic and one was only wishful thinking.