Robin The Cradle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that, on second thought, Sue seemed inclined to care about any of that. She licked her lips, wiping away a trace of blood with its coppery scent, the dew drops of sweat holding onto her plump lower lip. Her eyes glanced over Tim's body, mercilessly and appealingly showcased in his skintight costume, Tim glad his growing arousal was hidden by both his unitard and his tunic. It was the battle, he thought desperately. The adrenaline was still pumping, but the control Batman had taught him in combat situations was no longer necessary. He couldn't seem to retrieve it in these odd, scintillating circumstances.

Sue reached up her body again, and Tim thought with some relief that she was going to pull her costume shut again, having gotten some air and perhaps realized how inappropriately attired she was with it open. But no. She ran the tips of her fingers lightly over those full, full lips, as if seeing if there was any trace left of the apparently delicious cocktail of blood and sweat she had just tasted, then her fingers ran down over her chin, her throat, nails running fleetingly over her breasts with a gentle scrape. Her hands flattened over her trim belly, then down further to her belt. Apparently, the 4 there was a clasp as well. When it opened, Tim could see the zipper that ran from the bottom of the tunic flap to deep between her legs. Sue moaned as her flat fingernails ran over that as well.

"Marry me, Tim. Be my husband. Let me do my wifely duties for you—serve you as your mate should... don't think of it as sex. It'd just be masturbation. I am your other half, after all... let's see who's the better half..."

Tim pulled his cape tightly around himself, drawing his body into the intimidating visage his black cape was meant to give him. "Miss," he began in his most officious voice, "it's clear to me you're suffering from mental tampering, and should see a qualified healthcare specialist immediately or seclude yourself somewhere private to wait for it to—"

Sue stretched out her hand, pointed at Tim's nether regions. Tim didn't feel a thing, making it all the more disquieting when he looked down and saw portions of his cape and pants had vanished, revealing his cock X-rayed inside his underwear. Its growing girth had become too large to be hidden by his vest, requiring the cape to fully obscure it. That just made it all the more startling to have his erection revealed in full, its sizable length and width almost seeming mismatched to his trim body.

Sue stared at it hungrily. "Please me, husband. It's your job. Your calling! Look at that thing! You were born to use it on me!"

No matter how desperately Tim tried to cover himself with hands or cape, Sue was simply able to turn the impediments invisible with the same power she more commonly used on herself. There was no hiding just how erect her attempts at seduction had made him. No point in pretending he was immune to her breathtaking beauty, or her scintillating offer.

Sue didn't see the point either. A force field swooped into existence behind Tim and prodded him forward, right into her welcoming embrace. Her lips met his, tongue delving into his mouth almost as enthusiastically as her fingers tried his belt buckle, the fastenings on the lower part of his tunic, the fly on his unitard. Such things were designed to be hard to penetrate, as a matter of course, but Sue had long since developed a keen scientific mind to keep up with her husband and stay abreast of their many expeditions. A slightly complicated garment could do little to deter her.

Mind control,Tim realized, all in a single great rush. If it was anything like telepathy worked back home, the Mandrill had completely bypassed her conscious mind to her subconscious, leaving her with this biological impetus she was expressing as best she knew how. The thing was, this kind of mental command required constant reinforcement, the Mandrill or whoever sending continuous new orders. With him out of commission, Sue would fulfill her last impetus, then it would wear off, like a sleeper agent achieving their mission. All she had to do was service her husband—or an appropriate proxy...

While Tm was trying desperately to keep up with Sue's possession of his lips and give her the pleasure she was so clearly demanding from him, his belt was opened, his tunic was opened at the waist, his fly was unzipped, and his underwear met a similar fate. In seconds, his cock was seemingly protruding through the tunic that still ably covered his upper body. Sue pulled away from him then, Tim's lips feeling oddly swollen by the brutal combination of her kiss and then open air. She spat in her hand, then smiled as she closed in for another kiss, her wet hand now grasping his cock to lewdly jerk on its stiffness.

Tim could now only try to do as Sue was doing, and return some of the many orgasmic kisses she was hitting him with. When her lips traveled his neck and ear, enjoying making him coo with pleasure, Tim bit down on his gloves and wrenched them off, the better to feel out her warm body within the open jumpsuit dangling off her.

Sue was struggling out of it even as she kissed him, with an able assist from Tim, the two making a good team as they cooperated to remove Sue from her clothes. In seconds, they'd worked out having Tim peel her tanktop over her head while she shimmied her jumpsuit down her long legs, bare except for the black panties that seemed more like a sick joke than any effective covering of her sex. By then, however, Tim was hungrily kissing Sue, one hand jerking the panties down after her jumpsuit.

Sue, though, had no interest in having Tim return her favor and handle her as she was so adeptly handling her. Not when there was such a big, gorgeous cock for her to discover. There was an elevator nearby and Sue hammered on the call panel, exploring Tim's mouth further as the car whistled to their floor, then shoving him inside and hitting the button for her home floor.

Once the elevator was in motion, she dropped to her knees before him, heedless of his age or her own status as a mother of two, a wife and sister, a well-respected celebrity in her own right. Tim's cock was right in front of her, throbbing visibly, with precum oozing from the tip as further temptation. She leaned forward and lapped away all traces of it. She could tell Tim had a lot of cum, but that was no reason to waste any of it.

Tim, for his part, felt an invisible softness form behind his head, and peacefully leaned against it as Sue jacked hard on his engorged cock. "Your wife's a very horny woman, Tim," Sue said softly. "She really needs to be fucked with this big, hard prick."

Tim grinned as a fresh helping of precum ran milkily from his cockhead. Sue smiled to herself, leaning forward to trail her tongue over his knob, then sucking what she collected deeper into her mouth. It tasted even better than she'd thought it had.

"I'm going to blow you, Tim," Sue said, her voice even softer, a whisper. "But I'm not going to let you orgasm, as much as I want to drink your cum straight from your balls. No, we're going to go up to our room, to our marriage bed with this big, beautiful cock rock-hard for me. Then you'll give your wife the fucking she needs!"

Tim nodded intently and Sue cocked her head to the side, sighing ruefully over the sacrifices she had to make as a wife and mother. To think, she could've had him coming all over her face...

Instead, Sue popped Tim's cockhead inside her mouth, puckering her cheeks to suck him as hard as he could. Tim nearly lost his footing, suddenly having his manhood drowned in pleasure.

Sue undid her bra as she waited. It wouldn't take long until Tim had an erection that wouldn't be killed by anything short of his wife's wet, hot pussy.

***

Sue had led Tim to her room—to hers and Reed's room—with her hand around his cock. Not only did she want to make sure he stayed with her, she didn't want to stop feeling his hot, hard manhood for any reason. She stepped heedlessly through the communal 'living room' of the home floor, over the abandoned toys and projects of her children and their friends, through the automated door into her own private quarters. There, she was just as careless in passing framed pictures and holograms of her and Reed, the family they'd built—dating, marriage, honeymoon, childbirth, adventures and everyday moments, all blithely ignored as Sue hauled her young lover to the same bed she'd shared with Reed for so long, the same place where he'd given her two wonderful children.

There, at the foot of her marriage bed, surrounded by reminders of domestic bliss, Sue fully disrobed, exposing herself to Tim with complete shamelessness before flopping back onto the bed, her bare breasts bounding such that she would've been scandalized if even her husband had seen them—just not today.

And so Sue sprawled on her back, legs parting, mouth open, hands massaging at her crotch to try to make up for the pleasure Tim wasn't yet giving her, the pleasure she couldn't live without. She was horny, hornier than she'd ever been in her life, only for this teenage boy's huge cock. She was dying to feel it inside her.

Sue raised her head, having to tear herself away from the delight of her own masturbation—the sight of which had rendered Tim still and speechless. A violent heat coursed through her pussy as she saw Tim's cock once more. It seemed bigger than ever. "Fuck me right now," she shouted hoarsely. "Hurry, darling, fuck my cunt!"

Tim just stood there, gaping at her, his cock ready and willing, but the boy unsure of what to do with his able equipment.

Sue whimpered, fingering her cunt as fast as she could, squirming her ass on the bed, her legs still spread so wide Tim could look inside her, see the pathetic substitute her fingers made for his cock. He undid his neck clasp, letting his cape fall behind him, ripped his tunic open, shrugging it off as well.

"Fuck me, Tim, fuck me!" Sue took her hands to her legs, spreading them as wide as they'd go, lifting her knees into her large breasts, opening her cunt completely for the acceptance of Tim's cock.

All that was left now was the green unitard that Sue had already unzipped. Tim plainly tore it off his body, revealing the sculpted muscles and smooth flesh Sue had known were underneath his clothes. Now totally naked, his cock stood up taller than ever, enormous, swollen to bursting with blood and cum. Tim clambered over her, climbing onto the bed as possessively as he mounted her, aiming his cock at her open cunt.

He looked into Sue's eyes as he entered her, feeling a buttery resistance at first, then a soft and warm parting before him, her tightness almost sucking him inside. He saw Sue's eyes widen, her mouth stretch, her tongue loll obscenely to the corner of her lips as her cunt was finally done being empty.

With barely a moment to grow used to the feeling of being filled so thoroughly, Sue scissored her legs around Tim's slender waist, furiously humping herself up against his penetrating cock. "Fuck me, fuck me!" she begged, her voice at an even higher timbre than before now that she had him inside her, already giving her the beginnings of a truly awe-inspiring orgasm. "Your wife is so horny... your wife is so fucking starved for her husband's cock! Fuck my cunt good, Tim, make it come!"

"If you're my wife," Tim said, his mind whirling far too fast for any sense of morality to keep up, "shouldn't you do as I say?"

Filled with the intoxicating arousal of the Mandrill's spell, Sue nodded desperately. "Command me, husband! Tell your wife how to take good care of you!"

Tim pulled out of her and, figuring it was better to be hung for a sheep than a lamp, turned the audibly dismayed Sue over, onto her belly, her great breasts cresting the sheets, her ripe ass facing him for the first time, begging to be fucked with the sheer juiciness of its buoyant flesh. Just to see if it would snap Sue out of her present state, he slapped Sue right on her left cheek, her matronly, wide-hipped ass wobbling like it never wanted to stop.

"Oh God!" Sue moaned, sounding more lustful than ever. "Do you wanna fuck my ass?" She reached back, gripping the firm, rounded cheeks of her bottom, spreading them wide apart for Tim to see the puckered entrance to her ass. "Do you actually wanna fuck my ass? My other husband never does that—says it's my vagina that's designed to have a penis in it. Like having one in my ass is sick. Sick and wrong and twisted and perverse!Put it in my hole, Tim!" she cried finally, looking at him anxiously over her shoulder. "Your wife's tight ass is yours to fuck!"

Tim hunched atop her, aiming his stone-hard cockhead at her asshole, pushing into its ring, lubricating her with the juices her pussy had well and truly soaked him with. Sue sighed with a happy titter as she felt her asshole stretching, spreading until it seemed like it would burst with the effort of holding Tim's enormous cock inside it. Well, it wasn't like he had a condom anyway, and one Robin being a teen parent was quite enough.

"My asshole needs a good fucking!" Sue growled, relishing each word like she was shouting vile obscenities at her worst enemy. She pushed her ass backward, finding Tim's stately, solicitous entry into her backdoor far too slow to sate her lust. "Cram that big dick inside me! I want all of it!"

Tim pushed down with relentless obedience, obeying Sue's lustful orders like the well-trained soldier he was. He had the feeling of being a toy Sue was using to satisfy some deep-seated need, which drove away whatever guilt he felt over his own enjoyment. He was simply a tool, giving Sue what she wanted, what she was desperate for—the woman begging for and enjoying every inch he sunk into her tight ass.

He paused once he was all the way inside her, having forced his way in fast enough to satisfy her but not too quickly that she couldn't accommodate him. She'd been in pain, he knew, but those pained sounds had been full of pleasure, and the pressure of her sphincter gripping and squeezing the base of his cock wasn't half-bad either.

"Yes, yes," Sue was saying, her quiet voice directed more to herself than anyone else. "What I always wanted, always dreamed of... just want to be a good wife... good wife for my husband... fuck my every hole... all for him..."

It was possible she was something of a submissive. Tim dragged his cock back out of her, stopping with his glans just parting her sphincter, then he slammed back into her. Sue squealed in surprise, but no pain, and exhaled in a groan of voluptuous pleasure. A climax, brisk and relieving and only the beginning.

"Yes," she repeated. "Yes." It now seemed to be her only thought, and Tim wanted it to stay that way. He repeated the motion with growing speed, reaming her asshole with long, skillful strokes that grew hard and fast, until Sue pushed her hand under her belly to finger her clit, her pussy, writhing and bucking under him with the all-important pleasure she was receiving. "Harder, Tim! Keep on fucking me, fucking your wife! I'm gonna come again!" Then she shook her head, corrected herself. "I can't stop coming!"

Tim fucked her asshole as hard as he could, driving her pussy onto her fingers, her knees into the mattress, the mattress into creaking bed springs. He could even hear the floorboards groan under the legs of the bed, the fury of his thrusting going right through Sue Storm. Sue stiffened all over, unable to stand the heat slamming all through her body, the power building explosively in her ravaged asshole. With three finger stuffed in her cunt, she was coming again, coming uncontrollably, an ecstatic pressure temporarily released in her orgasmic deluge that slapped into the bedspread between her legs, leaving a dark spot that would take hours to fade.

She thought of Reed finding it when he finally came to bed, finding out that his wife had become Tim's wife, gotten the pleasure she'd always wanted from him but so rarely gotten, that she'd come and come andcomewhile he was too busy with his science projects. The thought almost seemed to make her come again, but she couldn't discount how good it felt to have Tim's big prick entering her as she had always dreamed.

As if sensing her literally guilty pleasure, Tim slapped her on the ass again, feeling the force of the blow travel through his deeply embedded dick with a wonderful tang. Sue cried out again, her 'punishment' making her feel even guiltier, the fuck more taboo, everything naughtier and sleazier and sexier. She felt like a whore, a skank, a slut—the kind of bitch who would marry a barely legal teen just because he fucked her so well, so hard.

"Punish me!" she breathed. "Punish your wife for being such a nasty whore! Discipline her, husband!"

Tim sank on top of her, driving every inch of his rigid prick into her ass, then covered her already flushed cheeks with slaps, the pressure and muted force he felt on his shaft making Tim almost think he was using Sue's willing body to masturbate himself. It was a decadent, indolent sensation, especially how Sue moaned with every blow, sighed with the simple presence of his cock inside her ass.

"Bad girl," Sue moaned, again almost to herself—Tim again got the feeling that he was just satisfying her, being used by her, and it was somehow intoxicating. "Imma bad girl... punish the bad girl... make me take it... make me take your cum..."

For long minutes, Tim spanked Sue's ass at his leisure, slowly converting its tanned bronze to a sheen of red not unlike a particularly ripe fruit. Sue began to beat her head against the mattress, chanting how she wanted his cum, how she needed his cum, how a wife was the only place husbandly cum belonged. She worked her body back against him, masturbating his cock in and out of her ass in complete servitude to his pleasure and to the pleasure he gave her.

She said he could put it anywhere, so long as it was with her—in her ass, in her pussy, in her mouth, across her tits. He could cum in her hair and she'd style it into a hairdo, walk around the city using his seed as gel. And as much as he tried to hold out, Tim could not resist Sue's depraved fantasies forever.

Especially when she talked about how he could cum all over her and she would have one of her friends lick it off, describing in detail some of the beautiful women she'd befriended and admired, and some of the daydreams she'd had to indulge herself while Reed neglected her. Her fantasy life was so detailed that Tim could almost see it, all those lovingly described girls, some good, some bad, but all willing to either serve Sue or force her into servitude. He made the mistake of closing his eyes and he could picture them—She-Hulk, Crystal, Medusa, Lyja, Alicia Masters, Frankie Raye, Sharon Ventura, a plethora of girlfriends of Sue's own brother, whose philandering ways Sue had always envied. It was too much for him—not just the scenarios Sue dreamed up, but the memory of how dignified and repressed she had been, compared to this lustful, sex-starved madwoman demanding he fuck her, fuck her forever, keep her coming until the end of time.

The cum seemed to boil out of Tim, sending tremors through his shaft as it fired between the blushing cheeks of Sue's ass, flooding her burning asshole as if anything could put out her hot lust. Sue squealed as she felt him fill her up, his seed foaming out of her asshole, running down her thighs, joining the obscene pool of her own juices upon the bed.

Groaning in satisfied defeat, Tim pulled out of her, upon which Sue whirled around and confronted his half-hard cock. Shamelessly, she popped it into her mouth, sucking from it her own juices and the semen it was covered with, not releasing him until Tim had produced another ejaculation to satisfy her. Thankfully, Tim's body was young and fruitful, his load as prodigious as it would be had he been saving it up for weeks (and indeed, perhaps he had).