Robin The Cradle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,589 Followers

Even so, it took long minutes for Sue to sate herself, cleaning the cock of the tired, but happy, Tim. Then Sue rolled over onto her side, finally feeling the soreness in her overworked mouth and asshole and cunt, the hateful inertia of her body's disuse giving way to wonderful, vibrant satisfaction.

And remembrance. At last she recalled her circumstances, her responsibilities, her life, and even the bright shining pleasure of what she'd just done (and done and done and done) not able to block the shame of how and why she'd been so gratified. And even that shame was not able to make her fully regret the enjoyment she'd just seized.

"Oh God, what have I done?" Sue muttered, her voice impossible to read, a smile impossible to erase from her cum-stained lips.

"Me?" Tim offered weakly, realizing that he'd been somewhat successful in satisfying whatever mental impetus the Mandrill had put on Sue, and so released her from its power.

Sue looked him over, shocked that her bold and impetuous lover, who had claimed her so thoroughly and given such loud voice to her fantasies, was so... short. "But you're just a..."

She broke off, there. Her confused face resolved itself into a smile. A pleasurable tremor had gone through her body, and in the face of that, she simply could not feel guilt. Reed wouldn't hold it against her, disobeying the strictures of a social custom he found no logic in. Tim was certainly not displeased. The only thing offended had been her own passive, priggish personality, which she had wrestled with before and would do so again. She'd fulfilled a fantasy, a fetish, and now it felt like a wall had broken inside her, letting out all the lusts she had pretended not to even feel. She wanted even more fucking, no matter how tired or sore this last session had left her. She wanted to fuck all night, and she wanted it with her husband, who she deserved, not with some boy, no matter how fit and well-hung.

Boy? No. He was a man, now. And it was time for her to be a woman.

***

"How was the field trip?" Reed asked, confidently tagging and locking away the 'eye exam' experiment, its testing successfully concluded.

"The Mandrill attacked," Sue said. She was invisible—the better to hide that she had still not dressed, nor even wiped herself clean of her time with Tim. But she let her footfalls be heard, and that was enough for Reed to half-notice her. "He's in custody now. And I fucked and sucked a teenage boy."

"Oh?" Reed asked, a simple verbal grunt to encourage interaction, knowing Sue could hardly be finished with a conversation after a mere few sentences.

"Oh yes. I kissed him, showed him my naked body—it got him very hard—and I jacked him off and sucked him some, let him fuck me—in our bed, of course—then I let him fuck my ass, too. We really should try that sometime. I enjoyed it immensely."

"That's nice, dear."

Sue uncloaked herself, feeling a nasty grin on her lips—long since licked clean of Tim's seed. "Which reminds me... haven't you been wanting to run a security drill on the building's defenses, but of course Johnny and Ben have always had better things to do?"

"Yes, dear."

"And I know you've been meaning to recapture the Mandrill ever since his escape. With a mostly male team, we are of course the best choice to go after him. Or trap him once he's been lured in."

"Of course, dear."

"And didn't you suggest once that I take a lover for when you're too busy to satisfy me—maybe a series of one-night stands—just fucking someone because they suit my fancy, not because I feel any meaningful connection to them?"

"That's fine, dear."

"So one might wonder if you set this up."

"Yes, dear."

"'Yes, dear' one might wonder or 'yes, dear' you set it up?"

Reed turned to look at her. He did not evince much surprise that she was naked, another man's cum running down her leg. "It suddenly occurs to me—I am finished with my present experiment, so if you would require my attention on any other matter, this would be the ideal time for me to attend to it."

"You do have a few husbandly duties to handle—stuff I need a man for—not a boy..."

Even, Sue left unsaid, with a thought to coddling Reed's ego, such a big,bigboy...

Zev95
Zev95
1,589 Followers