Robin vs Gotham City Sirens Pt. 02

Story Info
Robin tangles with Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn.
4.9k words
4.65
24.6k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sequel, as promised. The characters that appear are all 18 or above and owned by DC Comics and Warner Bros.

***

"ALL OF IT! In the fucking bag!"

A clown-masked thug jabbed his pistol barrel in the terrified bank clerk's face. The clerk, a young woman with tears smudging her mascara, scrambled to shove thick wads of notes from the vault's trolley into several duffel bags. The bank manager moaned quietly in the corner with blood running down the side of his face.

Two other men, also in clown masks, patrolled the bank's lobby. They waved their Kalashnikovs at terrified staff and customers. All of them were big and burly with their bodies covered in workman's overalls.

"Hurry up!" the thug yelled again.

"What's tha holdup?"

An outrageously-dressed young woman appeared. Her blonde hair was done up in messy pigtails with red tips. Her face was alabaster white, clashing with the loud red of her lipstick and heavy, dark eyeliner. She wore a red and black leather corset and breeches with tall, heeled boots. Her corset was low-cut and pushed up a pair of DD breasts into a mouth-watering cleavage, tightening around her waist to flare out around a very shapely ass. The leather breeches were practically painted on and highlighted a pair of firm, lithe legs, but the eye would be distracted by the pair of long-barrelled pistols in thigh holsters and the wooden baseball bat strapped to her back.

"Hey! We're on the clock here, boys!" Harley Quinn said in her thick New Jersey drawl. She looked at the thug in the vault and the scared clerk. "Whatcha staring at me for? Help the gal!"

The thug looked at her in confusion.

Harley sighed. She drew her pistol in a single fluid motion and shot a spot near the thug's foot. He jumped back in fright.

"I said help!"

The thug hurried to fill the other duffel bags, emptying cash into it. After a few minutes, half a dozen duffel bags packed with green sat in a pile. Harley barked at her crew. "Alright! Time's up!"

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA."

The thugs and their prisoners looked up in confusion. The noise had come over the bank's PA system.

Harley's lip curled in irritation. "Boys? Grab the money. We're leaving."

The thugs threw duffel bags over their shoulders and backed towards the bank's evacuation stairwell.

Then the lights died. Harley groaned. "Well, shit."

Fortunately, the crew had come prepared. Torches clipped onto the barrels of their Kalashnikovs switched on and spears of light danced around in the gloom.

"Boss?" one thug asked. "What the hell is this?"

"Whaddya think this is?!" Harley snapped. She slid both her pistols out of her pistols and thumbed back the hammers. "It's him."

"PUT YOUR GUNS DOWN AND I WON'T BREAK EVERY BONE YOU HAVE."

"Bite me!" Harley retorted.

"HAVE IT YOUR WAY. FOUR."

There was a buzzing crackle as each gun-light sputtered and died. Pitch black darkness reigned.

"Fuck!"

"I can't see!"

"What do we do?!"

There were a few soft thuds.

"Oh, shit!"

"What was that?"

"Gerry? Gerry!"

"No names, dumbasses!" Harley snapped, realising Gerry couldn't answer. "Hug the wall! Guns up!"

The room was green. The only dots of light were in the thugs' eyes. One of them was already on the ground.

"THREE."

A soft tap. "Hey! Was that you?"

"No."

"Then ­­-- "

A muffled scream and a clatter. The screaming changed direction, seeming to come from above, before being suddenly cut off.

"TWO."

"Fuck this," Harley growled. Her large-calibre magnums boomed. The muzzle flashes illuminated a cloaked figure melting into the shadows.

"Take the money and go!" she ordered to the last thug.


The man ducked down the fire stairs. Harley squeezed off another volley and disappeared after him. The lights were working in the stairwell, and the thug was several flights down, a pair of duffel bags bouncing against his back.

Harley jumped down a few stairs and aimed back at the door they just came through. It swung open and Harley emptied rounds into the darkness.

"Fucking making a gal's life difficult!" she spat as her magnums roared until they clicked on empty chambers.

She whipped down the stairs, catching up to her henchman easily. Reaching the janitor's basement, they removed a large water grate and climbed down a slippery metal ladder into an empty storm drain. Necks down and shoulders hunched, they ran.

The thug turned around the corner and a silver baton slammed into his throat. His eyes bulged and the henchman collapsed, gagging, his fingers clutching at his bruised windpipe.

A red and black figure with a domino mask appeared strolled into view. "Your goons are down, Quinn. Just give it up."

Robin rolled an Eskrima baton between dexterous fingers.

"Hey, Bird Boy," Harley muttered angrily. "What? I'm not important enough for the big man himself?!"

As she spoke, she pulled out her baseball bat and cricked her neck.

"He's busy, tonight it's just me," Robin said confidently. "Drop the bat and come quietly or I'll take you in kicking and screaming."

"I pick kicking and screaming!" Harley snapped as she swung the bat at Robin's head. Robin ducked and whipped up his batons, clashing Harley's bat against the wall. Harley let the bat go and slammed a kick into Robin's gut. Robin dropped to one knee, winded. Harley kicked him again, but misjudged her distance and the blow glanced off Robin's shoulder, pushing him over. She swore and disappeared down the tunnel with one of the duffel bags of cash.

"See ya, Bird Brain!"

Robin leapt up in pursuit, tailing Harley through the labyrinth. He shot up and down ladders and ducked through tunnels. Despite Harley's efforts to lose him, he managed to keep her in sight. Robin was starting to break up a sweat when Harley disappeared up a nearby drain exit.

He followed her out of the drains through a discharge with its mouth open to a slow-moving stream. Robin swung out and onto the discharge, looking around. He was in a heavily-wooded scrub, the stream lazily flowing through it. Trees and bushes covered the area, with long, thick grass. Robin looked around. He could see burnt out remains of buildings, fences, a few cars. All of it was overgrown with green ferns. More to the point, Harley was nowhere to be seen, but there was a trail through the long grass where someone had recently run through.

Robin jumped down and headed into the woods, following the trail. Despite him being the one hunting Harley, he couldn't help but feel he was being watched.

"What's stumbled into my garden?" a soft voice purred.

Oh, shit.

Robin reached down for a mask but couldn't find one. Dammit, he'd left it back at the Cave. Harley didn't use airborne psychotropics.

But others did.

"Oooh, it's a little bird," the voice said again, seemingly from behind him. Robin felt cool breath on his ear.

Robin whirled around, but there was nothing. Just the rustling of windblown trees.

"You're far away from home, little bird," the voice said softly, dripping with sensuality. "And you're all alone..."

Robin tore off a length of his cape and wrapped it around his mouth and nose. It wouldn't be perfect, but it'd serve for what was coming.

"Where are you, doctor?" Robin called, his voice muffled. He looked up into the trees. He thought he saw a flicker of movement.

"I'm everywhere, darling," she said. Her voice seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere at once. "Every leaf, every blade of grass. Every stem, root and branch."

"Cut the crap! Where are you? Where's Quinn?"

"Oh, Harley's around. But I'm right here."

Robin saw movement out of the corner of his eye. His head snapped to the side and as plump, kissable lips blew a cloud of pink dust in his face. The cloth wrap wasn't enough. He knew that instantly. He yanked it off and tried to wipe as much of the dust off him before it got into his pores. He collapsed to his knees, dizzy. His face was warm.

Someone landed gracefully on the ground in front of him. Robin looked up, and saw a goddess.

"Hello, little bird."

Poison Ivy smiled at him. A long waterfall of thick red hair hung down to the middle of her back. She was naked, only covered by thin tendrils that coiled lovingly around her glorious, womanly body. Soft leaves covered her sex and nipples, leaving most of her smooth pale green skin bare. Her heavy, tear-drop shaped breasts jiggled as she moved, her slow, sexy swagger whispering hidden promises. She bit her lower lip seductively as she looked at the kneeling Robin.

"He's looking a bit worse for wear, huh?" Harley appeared from behind a nearby tree and walked up beside Ivy, leaning on her shoulder.

"Ooh, he'll be fine soon enough. Good work leading him here."

"Meh," Harley shrugged, smiling at Robin. "All part of the plan."

"What have you done to me?" Robin choked. His vision was clearing but he still felt strange. Sluggish. Unbalanced. He was sweating. His skin tingled and seemed sensitive to everything.

"Just something to make you enjoy the evening..." Poison Ivy teased. "A very special formula of mine."

"Wha -- what's happening?" Robin shook his head, trying to clear his mind.

"Come on Harl," Poison Ivy nodded in Robin's direction. "The poor boy needs to lie down."

Harley giggled. Both women sauntered up and pushed Robin back into soft, rich grass. It smelt of dew and flowers. Ivy kneeled beside him and tenderly stroked Robin's hair with a wicked smile while Harley planted herself cross-legged on the ground with an 'oof'.

Robin resisted, but his limbs didn't seem to obey his commands. He clumsily tried to push Iv's hands, but the sexy criminal simply rolled on top of him and planted her curvy bottom on Robin's stomach. From this angle, Robin could look up and truly admire the full swell of Ivy's breasts and flat stomach.

Ivy winked at Harley. "Let's get him out of these hot clothes."

Harley sniggered and tugged at Robin's armour and belt. Before long, he was naked except for his underwear and cloth wraps around his forearms. As Harley worked away, Ivy leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on Robin's lips. Robin swum in Ivy's scent as her hair fell over them both. She smelt like wildflowers. He reached up and buried his hands in that red waterfall. Ivy giggled and moved backwards, her ass cheeks sliding into Robin's groin. Robin sighed with pleasure and reflexively pushed towards her leaf-covered sex.

The pressure against her pussy made Ivy moan. Their kissing intensified as Ivy slid her tongue into Robin's mouth. She ran her fingers through his short black hair and shoved his face into her cleavage, smothering him with her tits. As she did, he inhaled more of the intoxicants in Ivy's skin. He was drunk on her, his body craving more of green goddess.

Ivy finally released him and tapped Robin's mask.

"We'll keep this on," Ivy said huskily. "Makes you look mysterious."

"Why are -- why are you doing this?" Robin asked, slightly out of breath.

Harley laughed. "Ya see, once we heard about ­-- "

Ivy's hand covered Harley's mouth with lightning speed. She turned back to Robin. "Well, we've been watching you, and we realised you're on the... cusp ­-- "

Ivy gave Robin's groin a firm squeeze. Robin moaned with pleasure.

" ­-- of manhood. We'd like to be the ones to make you a man..."

"I... I can't," Robin said weakly. It was undermined by his groin pushing up into Ivy's hand, craving more of her silken touch. "You're a criminal."

"Oh, honey," Ivy cooed. "Your tongue says one thing, but your body is saying something else. You're so full of my venom by now, if we don't fuck it'll be in your system for days."

Robin's cock twitched at the way Ivy said "fuck".

"And besides, you don't have a choice," Ivy said. She turned to Harley, running a hand down her cheek. "When a woman wants, something..."

Ivy viciously tore down the ties of Harley's corset, exposing her lightly-tanned skin and a bright pink pushup bra.

"Hey! Those are ­-- mmph!" Harley's protests were muffled as Ivy pulled her into a passionate kiss.

Robin was driven wild at the site of the two beautiful women making out on top of him. Harley reached out and cupped Ivy's heavy tits and the redhead sighed with contentment as she continued to grind her plump ass into Robin's groin.

Ivy pulled back. She gestured at Harley's clothes. "Get those off, Harl. It's time to have fun with our new toy."

Harley giggled and stood up. She peeled off her corset and dumped her weapons on the ground. She had to force her skin tight breeches down her legs, wiggling as she pushed them off. Her lacy, bright pink underwear went next. Save for her knee-high boots on, she was completely naked.

Robin could truly admire how attractive Harley was. Her skin was softly tanned, her limbs and stomach firm but soft with womanly curves. Her tits were round and perky, topped with cute little pink nipples that were already hard. Her pussy was smooth and glistening with arousal. Compact, voluptuous and yet muscly. She contrasted with Ivy's naturally curvier figure wonderfully.

Ivy ran her fingers though her red locks. "I'll need to make him comfortable."

With a lazy wave of her hand, thick creepers shot out of the ground and wrapped around Robin's wrists and ankles. Between them and the paralytics in his system, he couldn't move.

Ivy got up and with Harley, lay down around Robin's legs. Both women stroked his thighs and kissed his rock-hard stomach, creeping ever-so-closer to his groin. Ivy curled a finger under the hem of his briefs and slowly pulled them down.

"Woah, Red! Didn't expect this!"

Robin's cock, swollen and purple and leaking precum already, snapped to attention the second the briefs were down. Robin gasped as his cock was released into the cool evening air.

Ivy licked her lips unconsciously. Harley reached out and wrapped her hand around it. Robin groaned as Harley's soft hand began to pump his dick in quick, aggressive strokes.

"Easy, Harl. You gotta learn to take it slow," Ivy said gently. As she spoke, she ran her fingertips lightly against Robin's cock before giving him slow, methodical pumps of her own. She kissed Harley again as she continued to jerk Robin off. Harley slid her tongue into Ivy's mouth and her hand reached over to rub against Ivy's leaf-covered pussy.

They broke off the kiss. Harley winked at Ivy. "Let's see what he tastes like."

The buxom supercriminals shuffled down. Ivy went first, giving Robin a long lick from the base of his cock to its tip, then swirling her tongue around his cockhead in soft, tantalising motions. Harley kissed up and down his length and ran her lips up and down Robin's shaft. They met at the top of Robin's dick and kissed each other again, plump lips mashed together around Robin's cock.

Robin strained furiously at his bonds. He wanted more. He needed more.

Harley giggled. "Let's give him what he wants, huh Red?"

Without waiting for an answer, Harley dived in and swallowed several inches of Robin's dick, murmuring as she buried him into her hot, wet mouth. Ivy gently fondled Robin's balls in her cool hands and kissed around Robin's stomach.

"Mmm, Robin, I can feel the nice big load you're cooking up for us down here," Ivy smiled.

Harley continued her assault on Robin's dick, sliding up and down his cock, slathering it with saliva. Her sloppy and enthusiastic ministrations were driving Robin wild. Harley squealed around Robin's dick as Ivy began caressing the clown girl's clit. She immediately intensified, trying to transfer the pleasure she was feeling into her energetic blowjob.

Robin was ready to burst. Ivy saw the signs and gently pulled Harley off. Robin's cock fell out of her mouth with a pop.

"Whatcha do that for?" Harley pouted.

"Because I want you to put that mouth to use elsewhere," Ivy said. She snapped her fingers and the leaves covering her pussy withdrew.

Harley smiled as she stood back. Ivy positioned her body between Robin's outstretched legs, spreading her own legs raising her ass into the air. Harley lay on the grass and slid up beneath Ivy, who then lowered her pussy onto Harley's face.

"Uuuuuhhhh," Ivy groaned softly as Harley began doing something that Robin couldn't see. "That's it baby, use that wonderful mouth of yours."

Harley did something else and Ivy's legs shuddered. "Uh! Fuck!"

She forced her pussy harder down and squeezed her thighs together around Harley's head, desperate for more.

Robin was enjoying the show but squirmed against his bonds, hungry for attention from these beautiful vixens. Ivy looked up.

"Oh, darling. How rude of me to ignore you," she said softly. "Maybe this'll make it better."

Ivy opened her mouth and slowly slid it down around Robin's cock. Robin moaned orgasmically as she reached about halfway down his rod. She came back up again, her plump lips forming a perfect seal, stopping just short of his head. She came down again, then back up slowly. She settled into this pace, and Robin enjoyed the most exquisite blowjob of his life from this plump-lipped goddess.

Ivy didn't go for speed or energy. Like her handjob, it was slower, gentler, loving and sensual. Her tongue would swirl around his cockhead and she rolled her wrist as she pumped his dick. While Harley would've worked Robin into a frenzy and sucked him dry, Ivy seemed content to bring Robin to the peak of his arousal and keep him firmly there, never letting him finish, but equally not letting up on the smooth feel of her hot mouth. She would look up at Robin and wink at him mischievously. Despite Harley's best efforts, Ivy stayed steady, sucking, pumping, swirling, moaning softly to herself.

Ivy made one long slide up Robin's dick and leaned back. Looking down between her legs at Harley, who was eagerly lapping at Ivy's cunt, she gently stroked the girl's blonde curls.

"I think we should enjoy him now. He's good and slippery. Don't you?"

"Fuck, yeah!" Harley said enthusiastically.

The two women stood up and Harley planted her taut bottom in Robin's groin. Sliding her hands up and down his cock, she rubbed her pussy lips against his shaft. She moaned softly as Ivy sat behind her, green fingers caressing her nipples and rubbing her clit.

"Come on Harley, the poor boy needs it," Ivy encouraged her lover. "Fuck him with that tight pussy of yours."

"Oooh," Harley sighed as Ivy spoke. "Whateva you say, Red."

Harley rocked up on her knees and aimed Robin's cock straight at her pussy. Then, with precision and speed that almost scared Robin, she plunged down onto him, burying his cock inside her tight, wet cunt.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Harley screamed with lust as she was filled to the brim with Robin's engorged cock.

"Oh, shit!" Robin cried as his eyes rolled back into his head. Harley was warm, wet and responsive. Any buck or jerk of his hips would bring moans and sighs from the tight, lithe body on top of him.

"How does he feel?" Ivy asked.

"Oh, Red, so fucking good," Harley whispered. She leaned forward and rested her hands on Robin's chest. It had the effect of pushing her tits together into a deep cleavage. "He's so big, he's stretching me!"

"Best put him to use then," Ivy planted her hands on Harley's shapely ass and began to rock her on Robin's cock. Harley squealed again and began to roll her hips on her own, picking up the pace until she was riding Robin into the ground. As Harley bucked, Ivy would softly kiss the clown girl's neck and shoulders, cup her perky breasts and pinch her nipples.

Harley stopped rocking and started to bounce, sliding her tight tunnel up Robin's dick and slamming back down, pushing him deeper inside her. She leaned back and grabbed the heels of her boots to balance, and each drop made her body shiver with need. Her body glistened with exertion and she was breathing harder.

12