Robin vs Gotham City Sirens Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, baby," Ivy whispered into Harley's ear. "Fuck his big cock."

"Ooh, Red, I am!" Harley cried as she bounced. "I'm fucking him as hard as I can!"

"Fuck our little toy good and hard," Ivy went back to rubbing Harley's clit.

Harley gasped. "Ah! Shit! He's so deep!"

"You gonna cum?"

"Uh-huh!" Harley nodded quickly.

"You gonna cum all over his big cock?"

"Yeah! I'm gonna cum, Red! I'm gonna -- I'm gonna ­-- "

"Cum for him, baby," Ivy cooed. "Let that tight little pussy cum all over his cock."

Harley let out a scream that had to have been heard for miles. Her pussy spasmed around Robin's dick and her body shook as the waves of her orgasm smashed against her. Her pussy was practically frothing as her juices slid down Robin's thighs and dripped onto the grass. Her body immediately went rigid and she fell of Robin in an undignified heap, curling into a ball of post-orgasm bliss.

"Mmmm," she sighed contentedly. "You're gonna enjoy it, Red..."

Ivy laughed, then looked at Robin with a predatory gleam in her eye. "My turn."

With a wave, a green pseudopod burst from the ground with a bulbous petal-head. Extending her hand, the pod dribbled a viscous, clear goo into her open palm. She rubbed the goo in her hands and began sliding it up and down Robin's cock.

Robin was instantly alive. The oily handjob was burning through the paralytics in his body. The fog in his brain dissipated. He was awake, he was alert.

"You should be a little more active now," Ivy purred as she kept pumping away. "But there's only one way to get rid of the pollen's effects..."

The effects were intensifying. Robin's body was heating up again. He felt like he was going to burst into flames. And there was only one thing that could douse the fire. Every cell in his body, every neuron in his brain was screaming, thrashing, crying out for one thing.

"I'm gonna fuck you into a coma," Robin growled.

Ivy stood up with a smirk and began to back away. The leaves covering her tits retreated. Dark green nipples sat erect on her tits. Robin could see her pussy too. It was shaved smooth like Harley's, and it was dripping wet. Ivy slipped her fingers into her sopping pussy, withdrawing them and licking her fingers clean. "That so?"

She clicked her fingers and the vines holding Robin in place slackened and withdrew. She began to run.

"Come get me, lover!" Ivy called as she disappeared into the undergrowth.

Robin stood, unashamed of his nakedness and bound after Ivy. Sticks and branches scratched at him. It didn't matter. The only feeling he had was the aching need.

He could up with her easily. Unburdened by armour or weapons, he was much faster. Ivy whirled around and backed up against a tree, eyes bright with glee.

"Oh, no," she said with mock dread. "You caught me!"

Robin didn't answer. He just walked up to Ivy and pinned her against the tree's trunk. She gasped with excitement at his rough treatment. He mashed his lips against hers aggressively and grabbed her curvaceous ass. Ivy draped her hands over his shoulders and responded with an aggressive kiss of her own.

Then Robin lined his cock up against Ivy's plump pussy lips and rammed into her.

Ivy let out a throaty groan and closed her eyes. "Uuuuhhhhhh!"

She raised a leg high and Robin took it, holding it under the knee to allow better access as he thrust into her again.

"Good -- uh --boy," Ivy said soothingly, stroking Robin's hair.

Robin pounded into her frantically, desperately. Their bodies slapped together as Robin pushed as deep as he could into Ivy.

"I -- oooohhhh -- I didn't know you had it in you!" Ivy said, impressed. She tensed and flexed her core, squeezing Robin's dick even tighter as he pistoned in and out of her. She was rewarded with a groan from Robin and an increase in speed.

"Fuck! Ivy, your pussy feels so good!" Robin yelled.

"Yeah? You like fucking my little honeypot?" Ivy cooed. "My slippery, tight, smooth honeypot?"

"Yes!"

"Tell me, baby. Tell me how much you like it."

"I love it!" Robin yelled. "I love fucking your little honeypot!"

"More! Tell me more!"

"It feels so good! It's so hot and tight!"

"Yeah? A perfect little pussy for your big superhero cock?"

"Yes! Fuck, yes!"

Ivy threw her head back and laughed, her body rolling and quivering as Robin slammed into her. Even with Robin unbound and her back against the tree, there was no doubt who was in charge. Everything had gone perfectly.

"Mmmm," Ivy sighed. Robin's efforts were starting to get her worked up. She could feel a cauldron bubbling over in her core as Robin slid around inside her pussy.

She grabbed Robin's face and looked into his eyes. "You belong to me, lover. Understand? You became a man inside me tonight. Harley might've fucked you first, but you became a man with me. Yes?"

Robin nodded fervently, still pumping in and out of her.

"Good. Then cum for me."

Ivy began to rock her hips in tune with Robin's thrusts, squeezing and rubbing his dick. She knew exactly how to move to get a shudder out of Robin, a moan and a little extra force in the next thrust.

Robin felt his legs start to go weak and shake. She was drawing it out of him, like some kind of succubus. Ivy moved gracefully, perfectly, her pussy giving his dick everything it needed.

"Oh! Fuck! Ivy!"

"Yeah, baby?"

"I'm gonna cum!"

Ivy rolled her hips faster. "Cum for me baby. Give it to me!"

"Ah -- ah -- ah!"

Robin felt his cock twitching madly inside Ivy. Ivy felt it too. "That's it baby! Give me that cum! SHOOT YOUR SEED INTO MY GARDEN!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

A geyser burst out of Robin's cock. Boiling, white jizz erupted into Ivy. He kept fucking her, desperate to empty himself into the busty supercriminal, and Ivy kept rolling her hips, that lascivious motion milking him dry.

"Every.. last... drop!" Ivy squealed suddenly and came herself. She shuddered and moaned, throwing herself forward and gripping Robin tightly. Robin felt her nails dig into his back and draw blood. Ivy went slack and the two lovers fell back onto the grass. Robin's cock slid out of Ivy's pussy.

"Uuuhhhhhhh," Ivy moaned softly. "Yesssss..."

"That sounded like something."

Ivy looked up. Harley had appeared, walking slowly towards them. She was still naked except for her boots.

Ivy laughed and rolled off Robin. "Want a taste?"

"Do bears shit in the woods?"

Again, not waiting for an answer, Harley knelt down and began to suck Ivy and Robin's juices of his cock, polishing him with her tongue. "Damn, Red! Ya always do taste good."

Ivy chuckled and nuzzled into Robin's neck, kissing his jawline softly, but the boy was already sleeping the deep sleep that comes from a good fuck. Harley crawled up on the other side, opting to rest on one of his pectorals. Both women draped a possessive leg over Robin and soon passed out themselves.

***

"You're shitting me," Harley grumbled into the phone as she shoved half a bagel into her mouth.

"Scout's honour!" Selina insisted. "Kid had no idea what he was in for!"

"What was he like?" Harley mumbled through the bagel.

"Good size, bit inexperienced, but that's to be expected at his age."

"You cradle-thief," Harley giggled. "Did you do anything else?"

"What? No!" Selina protested. "He's just a kid! I don't want to handle that. That's gotta happen with someone his own age."

"Hey, a popped cherry is a popped cherry," Harley shrugged and wiped crumbs off her clothes. "Look I gotta go -- to be continued? I want details, ya hear?!"

"Sure, sure," Selina agreed. "See ya!"

After she hung up, Harley dialled another number. "Hey, Pammy!"

"Hey, Harl. What's happening?"

"Same old for me, but I got something for you."

"Oh?"

"Seems Selina gave Robin a little titjob when they were alone in the Bat's lair."

"I don't believe you," Ivy replied flatly.

"She sounded pretty honest," Harley continued. "And I was thinking, after what you were saying about having to deal with two Batmen once he's as good as his boss -- "

"Uh!" Ivy groaned. "Don't remind me! One of them is bad enough!"

"So, I was wonderin', he's clearly old enough, maybe we should show him a good time."

"Why the hell would we do that?"

"Imagine the next time he chases us, fights us, or even just sees us," Harley reasoned. "All he'll be thinkin' of is that one night where we rocked his world. Sweat and sin in the dark. And don't tell me you haven't thought it! We both know he's cuter than his gloomy-ass boss. That ass and those tights, mmm-mmm!"

Ivy was silent. "It would give us an emotional advantage. A connection to him that no one else has..."

"That it would!" Harley chirped. "Whaddya think?"

"Harley? I think you're a genius."

***

Robin will return in Robin vs the Justice League.

12