All Comments on 'Robin's Problem'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice story

would be good for robin to be nude on-air, i.e., working totally nude while she delivers the news. that would make her ratings go sky high!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

i thought you would use the mechanics of the cream and the limited time clothes to put Robin in some tight spots. But the story is cool as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story, I even had a similar fantasy but

Even in the scenario that disease is real, I still don't understand the need to stand all the time, metal & plastic furniture are a thing you know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fatal flaw in this very fun scenario is that leather, plastics, metals, he'll, even bamboo fiber...

....could be tried as acceptable substitutes. She might have a series of leather outfits, like a leather full body suit in red to wear for her broadcasts. That might raise ratings significantly.

As usual the problem and the solutions are outrageous. I fear in this case the false premise wasn't good enough to prevent it from coming off a tad bit silly....like a small whale in a bikini is a tad bit silly...

I also felt the brother factor was brushed aside too quickly. They have to end up fucking each other senseless as the hormones overwhelm her and her brother struggles to continue to help her.

themanredthemanredalmost 6 years ago
Like it a lot!

Cute story, love how Robin's co-workers are supportive of her 'disability.' I would have liked to see a darker twist; say she is punished for masturbating or needs a woman to give her a helping hand. But I know that's outside the scope of the story.

Very well-written and fun scenario!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She could sit in front of the camera nude and have clothes added by CGI. That would have had some story possibilities. Only those in the studio would have known she was nude...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.