Robin's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yowser
yowser
456 Followers

"Lick," he commanded. "Lick it stiff."

Mary tensed and Robin saw her swallow hard, but she did as she was told, her tongue extending and responding to John's movements, and soon had covered his cock from top to bottom with her tongue's wetness, until the cock was hard and glistening.

The sheriff tried to look away, but every time he did so Will pulled his knife in tighter to the base of the sheriff's cock and whispered, "Keep an eye on mate or it won't go well with ye."

Robin looked over. "I want him to be kept hard, throughout," he said, pointing to the sheriff's prick. "I want him to remember well his stiff cock today, as when next hard it shall call up the memories he shall deservedly get this afternoon."

Will nodded and used his other hand to frig the half-hard member of the sheriff to a stiffer state.

Little John smiled. He pushed his cock into Mary's mouth, and as her head was tilted back, he slowly thrust it until nearly all of it went down her throat, his balls resting on her nose, she showing some discomfort.

His thick cock made a visible outline on the outside of her gullet, the ridge moving along with his prickhead's progress. He then pulled back a bit and dallied his prick head in her mouth, while she suckled his tool. He reached over and played with one of her nipples.

After some minutes, he withdrew, his cock wet and stiff in front of him. He wagged it from side to side, looking the sheriff straight in the face.

"Where might this go next?" he asked, arching his eyebrows, a half smile on his thick lips.

Without waiting for an answer he made his way over alongside Mary's spread legs and rubbed his fingers over her mound, playing with her crotch hair.

He fingered her notch and looked up at the men, many with their hands now at their own groins, feeling their tools through their thin brown hose. His eyes were wide in some surprise, then his face broadened into a great smile.

"She's wet!" he called out. "The wench is wet!" He held up a damp, clearly glistening finger.

The men stirred and voiced their approval. "She's ready!" said one.

"She likes a good randy cock!" said another.

"Especially not her sheriff's! Tail her well John!" shouted Roger.

John straddled the end of the log and pushed his cockhead up against Mary's damp opening. He pulled his cockskin back until his tip was fully exposed, red and wet from Mary's tongue and his own fluids, and rubbed it up and down between her lips.

Robin noted that Mary had shut her eyes, avoiding the gaze of the sheriff, who appeared most ill at ease. She pulled on the ropes securing her wrists, the cord pressing into her flesh.

Little John then took a breath and nudged his cock forward until the head had slipped just barely into Mary's gaping cunt. He eased forward, slowly penetrating her, until his tool was completely buried, just his balls visible from behind.

Robin smiled. John laid his big bulk down onto Mary's stretched out belly and all eyes were on his rump, which began a slow grind into her splayed out body.

He went deliberately at first, pausing at times while buried full hilt into her, to kiss her neck or sniff her armpits, giving the sheriff a long menacing look now and again, then would begin anew his strong, slow calculated assault, his rump cheeks squeezing hard as he ploughed into her.

Mary's eyes were closed, and she turned her head from side to side. Her cheeks were reddening.

Soon John's backside was going full bore, more rapidly contacting and pushing his cock harder and harder into the tension-spread Mary. Her soft skin shook as John's hips pushed her violently onto the oaken log, and her breasts moved from the action almost as a liquid, the surface of her pale skin shaking as if forced into movement by a river current.

Robin saw that John's balls were tightened up into one hard mass, and bunched together they followed his prick's plunging motion. Indentations in his arse cheeks appeared each time he thrust into her.

John's face was red now, his breathing heavy. He reached out and grabbed Mary's wrists, right where the rope secured them, his big body pressing down hard on her, and his rump gave a strong shuddering series of thrusts.

The men held their breath, and Robin noted the expression on the sheriff's face, a mixture of fury and dismay at the same time. Will reached over and gave the sheriff's tool a good frig.

With a final thrust, John was still, laying sprawled out on top of Mary, who had bitten down hard on her lower lip. After a moment on top of her, John pulled out, looking at the sheriff the whole time, until his prick flopped out, wet and dwindling.

A drop of sperme lingered on the tip of his cockhead. Robin noted how small and red his cockhead now looked upon withdrawal. John stared fixedly at the sheriff, then deliberately made his way around to Mary's face, his prick wagging from side to side, and dropped his cock into her mouth again.

"Clean me wench!" he ordered, then watched as Mary licked his tool thoroughly.

John removed his flaccid stalk, balls swinging low now. "Next!" he said, scanning the ranks of the men.

Grinning, the men pulled off their shirts and hose, and soon there was a forest of stiff cocks about. Roger was first, eager and plopping his cock into Mary's mouth straight away, who tongued up and down his shaft until he pulled off. His cock was raging hard.

Roger, dark-haired and with wide shoulders and narrow hips, made his way around to Mary's now swollen and spread cunt lips. With less restraint than John, he mounted her and soon was plunging up her with some energy.

His back muscles rippled with the exertions. Mary's soft flesh was moving about under his active pounding, while his rump cheeks contracted rhythmically.

Mary's face had gotten quite red and her upper teeth had bitten down on her lower lip. She turned her head from side to side.

Robin noted that her legs were tensing, pulling against the ropes that held them, and with a start he realised she was about to take pleasure herself.

With a muffled cry she spent, her hips shaking involuntarily, and immediately after, Roger took his last few violent thrusts and finished inside her as well.

Robin reckoned her cunt had clamped down hard on Roger's tool with her own pleasure and fetched his sperme. One of the men had nudged his companion at the sight of her enjoyment, it had been obvious to all. The sheriff's face was tight and twisted.

Roger looked well pleased as he uncunted, his tool dripping wet with both his own and her leavings, along with the sperme of Little John before him. He dangled his still stiff rod over Mary's face, smearing her cheeks and forehead before having her give him a last lick.

Unable to restrain themselves, Henry and another of the men who had captured Mary, a new fellow whose name Robin could not recollect, approached Mary.

Henry was a short slight lad with darting eyes, but was far stronger than he looked. He had long brown stringy hair that always seemed to be sweaty wet, and was known by the men as "toad balls" for his wrinkled warty ballsack.

His small skinny tool was arrow straight, and bounced about vigorously as he hurried over to Mary's head. Unlike the others who had placed their cocks into her mouth straight away, he dropped his balls into her waiting mouth, squashing his arse into her face, and the men hooted with delight.

"Suck the toadskin! Lick the warty mess!" they shouted, as he ground his groin into her face, many hands now to their own tools.

Robin's own cock began to stir in his hose, making a noticeable bulge, a fact observed with a slight smile from Marian.

She reached behind Robin and ran her fingers up and down his bum furrow through his hose and pleasingly along the contours of his haunches, making his cock grow ever harder. He had not anticipated that the afternoon's events would be so personally arousing.

Henry's rump squeezed rhythmically as he pushed his balls down into Mary's mouth, while her tongue moved about and she suckled his balls. Soon a trickle of her spit was visible descending the inside of one of his thighs.

He straightened up and then with one hand had to bend his rod of a cock down to force it into her mouth. He got a good wet tongue bath from her, at one point laying his body completely over hers whilst vigorously fucking her mouth.

When he finally pulled off, Robin noticed that, as with the other cocks, Mary had made sure to get a last attentive lick on withdrawal. It appeared that despite the coercion, she was making efforts to prolong contact, that the invasive cocks were not entirely unwelcome.

Whether this was from her own desire or whether it was a captive's felt obligation to please her tormentors, Robin could not determine.

Henry had a glazed look in his eyes, and made his way to Mary's swollen cunt. The other fellow took his place at Mary's face and played his stiff rod over her nose and cheeks before inserting his cock into her mouth for its attention.

Henry mounted Mary, and began immediately a ferocious assault. His skinny haunches bunched and heaved as he drove into her, his head just a few inches away from the new man's cock thrusting into Mary's well exercised mouth.

Henry was quick about his coupling, as his balls had clearly been churning away with sperme. Sweat covered his back, his hair sticking to it in strings. His rump cheeks worked fast and furious, squeezing hard with a vengeance, and he grunted loud enough for all to hear when his sperme finally issued forth into Mary. His time atop her had not been long.

The new fellow rose to take his place, and Henry slowly yielded, standing a bit unsteadily nearby.

"Aye, we've a well buttered cunt now!" he cried, directing a wild look to the sheriff, who winced.

The new fellow had thick thighs and strong shoulders, and was neither gentle nor slow in his attention to Mary. He roughly fingered her cunt before penetrating her with his cock, a fine thick red-tipped tool.

He humped furiously from the start, Mary's hips getting forced repeatedly against the trunk underneath her. With a grunt he signalled the first of his sperme spurts, and his arse pushed another five or six times, the cheeks squeezing shut hard, while he sent home his sperme.

He uncoupled and stood there above Mary, his cock hard and wet, a glazed and triumphant look on his face.

Will gestured Henry over to his side and passed on the knife, which Henry held close to the sheriff's cock. Will gave it a final frig, insuring its stiff state, before making his own way over to Mary.

Will had a long, wagging prick, some of the men called it "snake," with a pointed head just poking free from his cockskin.

He circled Mary slowly, running his fingers over her stretched out skin, lingering at her breasts, and oddly enough, her armpits, which he tickled enough to make her squirm.

Coming to her head, he ran his half-stiff cock over her face, dabbling his prickhead over her lips, her eyebrows, even rubbing it along her ears and entire face. He appeared in no hurry and the rubbing eventually had its effect as his cock stiffened, although was still not completely hard.

He had her extend her tongue and ran the underside of his prick along it, sliding his cock up and down to meet her stretched out appendage until his whole cock was slick with spit. Now hard, his prick bobbing, he made his way to her side, and slid the fingers of one hand along her mound, and into her notch.

He probed gently, tickling the lips and button of pink flesh at the top of her notch, until Mary was pulling at her restraints.

He slid his middle finger up into her and rummaged around. Mary's hips were swivelling now, her eyes closed and face flushed. He removed his finger, and Robin was sure he heard a slurping-like sound as the finger slipped out of her well-spermed cunt.

Will pushed the heel of his hand onto the top of her notch, grinding it into Mary's pelvis. Mary turned her head from side to side and gave out a low moan. Pressing harder, Will coaxed a spend from her, squashing his hand onto her mound, her hips involuntarily pushing back on his hand.

A low murmur of appreciation came from the men.

"Aye, she's a hot cunted one all right," muttered one of them.

Will looked pleased with himself, and let his fingers play across her cunt for another bit, rubbing her lips, until Mary had relaxed her body somewhat.

He then positioned himself between her thighs and dallied his pointy, now red, cockhead along the edges of her cunt lips. He had to press down on his cock to do this, as it wanted to aim straight up.

Then with a long hard look at the sheriff, he placed his cockhead at her entrance and slowly impaled her. His face betrayed a long smile of contentment as he buried up to the root of his prick in her, his thin rump cheeks pushing slowly but firmly.

Looking at the gathered men, some now with wet dwindled cocks, but a few still hard, or hard again, he spoke.

"What say you? Perhaps I can fetch another spend from her? You think the sheriff's woman's well-basted cunt can squeeze again with vigour?"

"Aye!" shouted the men. "Give her a good ride!" said Roger.

Will smiled and looked straight at the sheriff. "Your wife will never be the same," he said, as the sheriff flinched.

Will began a long slow grind into her, taking his time, pausing often with his balls deeply buried in her cunt to play with Mary's breasts or nibble on her white neck, until it was red from the attention.

Sometimes he would pull out almost completely, until his cockhead was just barely in her lips, then rub it teasingly over her swollen button.

From time to time he would call out his sensations. "Ahh, she's gripping me good now!" or "I can feel my cock's head hitting the top of her womb!" He would wiggle his hips to accentuate his pleasure in front of the sheriff.

Mary's face had begun to redden again, her hands and legs pulling against the hempen rope holding them still. Will ploughed slowly, in a side to side manner, his rump cheeks squeezing hard. The men saw Mary's legs pulling on the ropes, as she tried to grind her hips back into Will's pressure.

Will's face took on a determined look, and he laid himself fully on Mary, his hips now thrusting fiercely.

Mary gave out a smothered cry, biting down again on her lip, her hips quivering, and Will began his final series of plunges up her, faster and faster until he let out a great long low guttural yell of triumph and humped his sperme into her. Even after his last thrust, he kept his hips quietly moving, as if to plug her cunt thoroughly full.

Finally he withdrew, his cock slopping out, to a great cheer from the men.

"Ah, she liked that well enough!" said Henry.

"Well buttered it is!"

Mary indeed was a sight. Robin noted how red her cheeks were, and there were marks on her neck from Will's teeth, as he had apparently bitten down on her when in the throes of his final thrusts, and some red marks on her hips from the variety of strong men who had pushed themselves into her.

Besides Robin's and the sheriff's, only one cock was left that had not yet found its way inside Mary. Its owner, a fellow names Thomas, made his way over to Mary's crotch. He had a short thick cock, with the kind of cockskin that always looked like it choked the cockhead like a too tight collar. He was a middle-sized lad, with broad shoulders and dark curling hair.

He paused at Mary's crotch and from his expression, Robin perceived he was having second thoughts about entering her. Indeed her groin hair was wet and matted down, and as well used as any cunt the men had ever seen, sperme leaking out from its entrance.

Thomas made a face and circled his way to Mary's head, where he unceremoniously dropped his cockhead into Mary's waiting mouth. Very little attention from her licking made it apparent that he was likely to take his pleasure quickly, and with a grimace he pulled off, his cock like a rod, wet and stiff.

He stood there, with a hand on his tool, with a look of utter bewilderment on his face.

It was Will who finally said, "Frig yourself so your seed spills on her!"

An evil look came over Thomas' face.

Turning so that he faced the sheriff, he sidled up next to Mary, and began to slowly pull on his tool, his cockhead just above one of her breasts. The tight cockskin wouldn't slide easily over his engorged cockhead, now all red and pointed, but his entire prick was wet from Mary's mouth, and slick in his hands.

He pulled on it with one hand, his other cradling his balls, and took great delight in showing his oncoming pleasure to the sheriff. With a few short powerful pulls, he showered her chest with his sperme, the last spurts oozing out in dribbling ribbons.

Robin felt Marian's fingers on his haunches, soft and exciting, but he judged it time to depart.

"Before we leave," he began, facing the men. "One or two more things." They looked up.

Robin directed them to untie the sheriff, which they did despite some puzzlement.

"Thomas, head over by that grove of alders," said Robin. "I think I remember a patch of nettles there. Go bring me a good handful."

Thomas looked at his hands, clearly reluctant to touch the irritating weeds.

"Here, use this," said Robin, exasperated, removing the sheriff's shirt so he was entirely naked, and tossed it over.

While Thomas was off on his nettle harvest, Robin had the men prepare a different resting place for the sheriff.

Robin had him placed on his back on the ground, with his legs thrown over the log that Mary was on, some feet from her. Thus his ankles were staked and tied on one side of the log, his legs making a curve over the trunk, while his back would lie flat against the ground on the other side.

It was an uncomfortable position, and one that gave him little chance to move. Thomas had returned and they put the mass of nettles under the sheriff's back, "for bedding" said Robin, and had the sheriff's hands tied together and above him on the ground and staked.

With his legs elevated and arms extended, it was almost impossible for the sheriff to avoid contact with the stinging weeds, and the men enjoyed seeing him squirm upon them.

"Well done," Robin admired the work. "One last thing before we leave."

"Will," he said, "frig the sheriff until he spends."

Will gave him a look that was resentful and almost angry, but Robin continued.

"I want his seed spilled on his belly. It will attract flies while we are gone," he said, and a couple of the men sniggered.

"And by feeling his sperme come forth, he will triply remember this day. Never again will he enjoy his wife the same. Every time, for months to come, when his rod grows hard, he will think back to this day and when his just reward was delivered unto him."

The men nodded.

It took surprisingly little effort to coax sperme from the sheriff. Will was not gentle with the sheriff's tool, but it had been hard most of the afternoon.

He pulled on the loose cockskin with a vengeance, kneading the sheriff's balls with his other hand. It was hard to tell if the sheriff's frantic body movements were a result of the coming spend, or an attempt to raise himself off the stinging nettles.

Will paused at times, letting the sheriff's stiff rod slap down on his belly, and playing over the cockhead with his fingers.

"You would have used this against my Marian," Robin muttered. "May your seed always from now be cursed, your spending painful and most disturbed."

Will spat on his hand and made the sheriff's cock slick. He went at his task with quickened effort.

Soon a shower of thin white gruel shot from the sheriff's rod, making little puddles on his belly. The sheriff's face was contorted, much to Little John's amusement. Will wiped his hand on the sheriff's chest, leaving a smear of sperme amongst his thick body hair.

yowser
yowser
456 Followers