Robin's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, before we go," said skinny Henry. He made his way to Mary, dropping his half rigid prick into her mouth for a good tonguing.

When hard, he walked over to a position above the sheriff, his legs astride his head, and proceeded to frig himself over him, until he shot several thin ribbons of sperme out on the sheriff's belly, to join the other pools of sperme already there.

Robin surveyed the scene of his captives, the pair of them, clothing gone, exposed and restrained, both with globs of sperme about their torsos. Whoever came to rescue the two later that day would get quite an eyeful.

"Should we bind their mouths?" asked Will.

"No need," said Robin. "They can make as much noise as they like, and they might have things to say to each other." John laughed at this.

"No one will hear them until quite close by, and this meadow is remote enough that no one will come for some time."

Quickly the group gathered up their gear, put on their clothes and departed. Robin and Marian went on one horse with Will and Roger mounted on their own horses to the north, the rest of the men scattering on foot back to their homes in the eastern part of Sherwood Forest.

*****

There is a second act to this tale, of a quite different nature, which I may post if interest is sufficient.