Robin's Wedding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I became very self-aware as I realized that I had just looked her up and down in silence for a bit longer than necessary. Frankly, the sight of Raine sent my juices flowing and I longed to push her down and do all sorts of wonderful things to her with my mouth as well as the strap-on resting in my purse. I only hoped her personality matched what I was seeing and feeling in that moment. "That's okay," I finally replied, a little ashamed of myself for being so hot for someone I had just met.

"So, you are Jenny? John's sister?" she asked as she stepped back to let me into her house.

"Yep," I said as I quickly stepped in past her and turned around. Dropping my luggage so I could spread my arms to show off my figure, like I always did, I announced "That's me!" Then I added, "And you're Raine, Robin's friend."

Her eyes widened a bit as she looked me up and down. Then she smiled and nodded. "Robin? Yeah, we're really close. I really like John too." She thought for a quick moment and then added, "Robin is hot and very tasty, and your brother is strong and well hung. He really knows what he's doing in the sack, that's for damn sure."

I was stunned that she was so forward and would say something like that to me about my own brother. I recognized the look in her eyes; I saw it in the mirror all the time. She was trying to shock me; test me. I at once surmised that either she knew about me fucking Robin and John myself, or she just figured that Robin wouldn't let someone meet her who would be shocked by the revelation; at least, not to the extent of telling my parents and ruining the wedding. In an effort to not admit to fucking my own brother, and to hide the fact that she had indeed shocked me, I awkwardly said, "I'm glad he's your type."

"Well," she said, with a sly smile as she closed and locked the door, "actually, anyone strong enough to handle me is my type."

"Mmm, really?" I asked rhetorically without even thinking. She was obviously telling me she was bisexual but, still, I was not quite sure exactly what she meant by "strong enough". I knew what I hoped she meant by it. Overall, I just didn't know exactly what to make of Raine. Regardless, as my creamy pussy could attest, I was definitely liking the thought of handling her. I knew I was physically strong enough, if that's really what she was indicating.

I took off my coat in one fluid motion to try to level the playing field; showing off my figure some more to try to get some reaction coming back from her. I was not used to being the one caught off guard; I was used to being ogled and pursued; I thrived on the attention. So, by taking off my coat I hoped to show off some of my assets and get back on top.

Raine, after looking over my black tank top, my full tits, and my assortment of tattoos, gasped and said, "Oh shit, I love those tattoos."

I smiled at her. That was more like it. "I like yours too."

"Yeah?"

I nodded and slowly said, "I have more than just these that you can see. You can touch any of them..." As I flexed my right arm with the dragon tattoo. When she boldly reached her hand toward me to feel the tattoo, I added, "... if you buy me dinner first."

She looked up at me a bit stunned.

We smiled at each other.

She said, "Let's get you settled in, and then we'll go out for dinner. I think you and I are going to get along famously." With that, she picked up my suitcase and headed through the living room, past the kitchen, and up the stairs.

I took a deep breath to steady myself and followed close behind. I watched her firm ass in front of me as she climbed the half-flight of stairs and wondered at how alike we seemed. She was so bold.

The house had a half-flight that led down into a den that was three feet below the surface of the backyard, but this half-flight up brought us up to a hallway that ran to the left. To our right was a bathroom, a bedroom ahead, and another bedroom down the short hall to the left. The bedroom at the end of the hall was hers and the one in front of us was the guest room. It was very nice and, all through the house, I noticed a distinct Japanese theme.

"Here's the guest room. Go ahead and put whatever you want into the closet and the drawers," she told me.

"Thanks," I replied. "Your home is really lovely. It seems to have a lot of Japanese influence?" I asked.

She nodded, the smile leaving her face. "Yeah, a lot of this stuff belongs to Kikue. She's in Japan right now but she'll be back in a few days to collect the rest of her shit. She's moving to Westminster."

"Who's Kikue?" I asked.

"Robin didn't tell you?" she asked rhetorically. "Kikue is my ex-wife."

I was a little shocked that someone as young as Raine would be married and divorced already. I wondered what could have happened to cause Kikue to leave, or Raine to kick her out. Raine seemed pretty cool to me, so far. Though I had a lot of questions, I had just met her, so I said, "Sorry."

Raine waved her hand and said, "Don't worry about it. It's better this way. Let me know when you're ready for dinner. You must be starving from all that traveling."

Before I could reply, she left and headed downstairs.

As I closed the door to the small bedroom, I decided that I wanted Raine. I didn't know what her story was with Kikue, Robin, John, or whatever. My pussy creamed at the thought of kissing her, eating her pussy, or holding her down and fucking her with my strap-on until she came over and over again. The thoughts that filled my head urged me to rub my pussy, but I resisted. The walls seemed thin, and I didn't want her to hear me cum.

Instead, I took a shower and reapplied my make-up but, this time, not for a normal trip but for a date, more base, extra eyeshadow, slightly more blush, and a wicked shade of red lipstick. I took down my ponytail and brushed out my black hair until it surrounded my face.

Back in the bedroom, I found the best dress I had brought with me, not the one for the formal wedding but the other nice dress. It was my sexy black dress with a halter top, the neckline dropping low between my tits. It left my arms bare and my back bare to just above my waist. The skirt was short, ending just a couple inches below my crotch. The waist, instead of a belt or solid fabric, consisted of a lace strip six inches wide which clearly revealed my bejeweled belly button and my lower back tattoo. All of my tattoos were visible but for the one on my ass, barring any upskirt peeking.

Though I wore no panties I pulled on a pair of black sheer thigh-high stockings that rose to my upper thighs, ending with a lacy design right at the hem of the dress. Feeling my pussy starting to cream, I quickly pulled on my black high heels and headed down the stairs, purse in hand. I could feel the weight of the strap-on in my purse taking up more than half of the space inside; I never went anywhere without it.

Seeing Raine sitting on the couch with her back to the stairs, I came around the corner and, with a spread of my arms to show off my outfit, said, "I'm ready!"

Raine's pretty blue eyes went wide when she saw me. I watched as she slowly looked me up and down. Now this is more like it, I mused.

She had changed into different clothes as well, but her transformation wasn't nearly as dramatic as mine. She had changed out of her pink tank top and replaced it with a pale pink toga top decorated with a pattern of white leaves that bared her pale tattooed left arm and unblemished shoulder while covering her right shoulder and arm. After a very sexy bare midriff, revealing an elaborate tattoo surrounding her pierced belly button decorated with a large pink jewel, she wore pale acid-washed pink jeans and pink heels. She had removed all of her necklaces and, so, combined with her hair, pink lipstick, and pale skin, she was a resplendent pink vision.

"Wow," Raine muttered. "You clean up good. I think maybe, I'm a little underdressed."

I shook my head and smiled at her. "You look beautiful," I told her sincerely.

"Me?" she asked glancing down at herself. Then she shrugged and stood up. "Let's take your vehicle," she said as she grabbed her pink purse.

I headed out the front door and waited while she locked her door. Once she was sure it was locked, we both turned to head toward the SUV. With my purse over my right shoulder, Raine came up on my left side and hooked her arm inside mine.

I glanced at her as we walked and she smiled at me and then, with her free left hand, she rubbed up my arm to my shoulder.

I bent my arm to accommodate her, though nobody had ever taken my arm like that before. That was the sort of thing women did with men they were attracted to. It was a way to let them know that they were happy to be led. I really hoped that she was asking me to be more dominant and wanted to be submissive, but I also realized that was probably too much for which to hope.

In the past, when I had met women that wanted to be submissive, they weren't really looking for what I offered. Usually, they either wanted a dominant woman or a dominant man, but a dominant woman who liked to use a strap-on, well, I found that more common in internet porn than in real life. Some women liked to try it but usually those were one-time things. I had also pegged submissive men, but that wasn't the same.

So, every time I met a woman, I found myself hoping that she would be the one, but I was always disappointed. I found Raine stirring that hope in me, so I tried to shake off those thoughts and tamp down that hope. It wasn't fair for me to pin my own expectations on someone I was just getting to know.

After enjoying her right arm in my left and her left hand caressing the flower tattoo on my upper left arm for the short walk down the walkway, when we reached the SUV, I unlocked it and said to her, "You're cheating you know. You're touching my tattoos without buying me dinner."

She laughed as she released my arm and climbed into the passenger seat. As she pulled the door closed, she said, "Well, I guess you'll just have to punish me when we get back home."

I smiled to myself at her brashness. Sometimes she seemed submissive, sometimes dominant; I was having a hard time reading her. Maybe I was off my game or, more likely, I was a bit smitten with the little vixen and that was clouding my judgment.

Well, the next few hours flew by in a blur. The first thirty minutes were just navigating to the restaurant, amidst discussions about the traffic. As we approached the restaurant Raine commented, "You took your hair down and removed your glasses. You don't need them to see?"

I shook my head as I pulled in and started hunting for a spot to park. "Why, do you think I looked better the other way?"

"No, not at all. With your hair down like that, you look so..." Raine started and then stopped short.

"Sexy?" I prompted as I pulled into the only empty parking spot I could find.

"Well... yeah," she admitted.

As I turned the engine off, I smiled at her and said, "You're pretty sexy yourself."

"Me?" she asked reflexively.

I nodded as I pushed the door open. As I got out, I told her, "You are pretty shades of pink from your head down to your toes; like cotton candy."

As we closed and locked the vehicle and began walking toward the entrance, she looked at me quizzically. "Are you making fun of me?"

"No not at all," I told her. "I love cotton candy." Then, as I pulled the door open to let her into the restaurant, I told her slowly and softly, "Anytime I see some I have just got to taste it."

It was a little awkward for me and I was acting very forward towards her, but I had not wanted anyone as badly as I did Raine in an awfully long time. I found myself getting nervous, but I tried to call upon all of my experience to calm myself down, so I didn't blow it. Thankfully, she seemed a bit unsure of herself as well, so I thought we were maybe on equal footing.

After we ordered and waited for thirty minutes, we ate. The meal was amazing, and we spent well over ninety minutes at the table eating, drinking, and discussing everything under the sun. Our earlier awkwardness had given way to relaxation and the realization that we agreed on many issues we both felt strongly about. She was a kindred spirit and I felt that, if nothing else, I had really connected with a new friend.

Still, we occasionally returned to flirting in between our deep discussions of life. She had a higher-pitched voice than mine and when she laughed it was like the tinkling of a small wind chime. She was simply delightful. Beautiful, smart, friendly, worldly, funny, and a lot of fun to talk to.

At one point in the conversation, she volunteered more information about her ex-wife. She said, "We developed a lot of our own interests and our visits to TSC, our sex club, had really informed us of what we truly liked. Turned out, we were too similar. We liked the same things, and neither of us was willing to change. Well, it was me; I was the one that changed the most and finally it became clear that we weren't a good fit."

That prompted me to ask, "So, what was it about being similar that caused such a problem?"

She smiled at me and said, "If I tell you all about my sexual needs, then you have to tell me yours. Are you ready to do that, yet? Right here? Right now?"

I shook my head and looked away. I was too afraid to tell her. I didn't want to scare her away so soon.

Without making it any more awkward she continued, "So we got a quickie divorce. It's been a few weeks since it was finalized but, really, we drifted apart a long time ago."

"You're so young," I told her. "How long were you two married?"

"Well," she began, "Three years. Our fourth anniversary would have been next month. I'm twenty-one now and we got married when I was seventeen. So, now that you know my age. How old are you?"

I laughed at her. She knew exactly what I was trying to find out. "Twenty-six," I told her.

Her eyes grew wide at that revelation.

"Too old?" I asked, wondering if this was where the flirtation ended.

"No, not at all. I just thought you might be, like, twenty-two; you look so young. So, does this mean that you're experienced?" She smiled mischievously at me. "Maybe you can teach me a thing or two?"

I laughed nervously, "Sounds like you've had plenty experience yourself. I've never been married or divorced. It's been hard to meet people. I'm pretty unique and not everyone gets me." I wasn't usually so honest and upfront like that, but I felt compelled for some reason.

Raine smiled understandingly and replied, "Well, you've met me, so that's all you really need; and I think you're wonderful." She bit her lip, seeming to have regretted admitting that as soon as she said it.

"Wow, you're pretty blunt," I told her untactfully. When she stopped smiling and started to frown, probably thinking I no longer liked her, I quickly added, "I love that." When she looked up hopefully, I explained, "Most people are so phony, you know?"

This prompted Raine to enthusiastically begin a ten-minute diatribe on how phony people can be and how refreshingly genuine she found me. I was relieved and agreed with everything she said, letting her do all the talking.

When the meal was over Raine insisted on paying the check, saying, "Hey, you told me I had to buy you dinner if I wanted to touch your tattoos. I already touched one and I can't wait to touch the rest."

I laughed at that; my pussy as creamy as it had been all night. I shook my head to myself. She was something else. I just hoped I wasn't about to be in the same position as Kikue; too much like Raine to be with her.

As we got up from the table, Raine was a little unsteady. I had not had much wine at all, given that I was the driver, but Raine had indulged and was feeling the effects.

When I went to help her, she took my arm and I led her out of the restaurant. As we walked through the parking lot, she slipped her hand out of my arm and around my waist. I put my arm around her, making sure to support her as she needed it. I didn't want her to be completely wasted but what was done was done.

As we approached the SUV and I unlocked it, she let her hand fall to my ass.

I thrilled to the feel of the warmth of her palm through the thin fabric of my short dress. I found myself wishing she would just put her hand up my skirt. I couldn't tell if she was being aggressive and dominant, just indicating that she wanted me, or too intoxicated to know what she was doing. I didn't think she was too drunk but had done it deliberately. So, deciding to test that and let her know what I was looking for, despite the risk, I firmly turned her around to face me when we reached the SUV.

She rested her hands on my hips. As she looked up into my eyes, hers sparkled in the moonlight. Her lips parted as she breathed softly, waiting to see what I would do.

I kissed her.

Her soft pink lips parted under my mouth and let my tongue enter. The breath from her nose was soft against my cheek as she moaned in pleasure.

Not knowing if this was communicating my intent enough, I leaned in and pressed her against the vehicle as we kissed. My hands roamed down her sides and then up across her stomach and each collected one of her big firm tits. I was essentially mauling her, showing my dominance and hoping that she liked it.

Raine's hands fell to my ass, pulling me tight against her own hips. She didn't struggle beneath me but cooperated.

I took that as a good sign. I broke the kiss and looked down into her eyes, seeing that they were glazed with lust. As I gently rolled her hard nipples between my fingers I whispered, "Let's get you home."

She smiled at me and then glanced around to see if we were being watched.

I stepped back and tugged open the door for her to get into the SUV. As she climbed in, I helped steady her with one hand on her arm and the other on her ass. Her butt was firm in my hand, and I loved feeling it.

The drive home was pretty frantic. I didn't want to wreck but I was so excited that I didn't want to wait. I didn't want to lose the mood.

Raine directed me before I made a wrong turn or two, and then finally said, "Slow down, Honey."

I glanced at her pretty face and smiled. I told her, "I guess I'm a little anxious to get you home."

"I'm not going to expire, but if you get in a wreck, we're not doing anything else tonight," she informed me.

With a chuckle, I slowed down.

"That's better," she said as she reached to my shoulder and caressed my dragon tattoo. Her fingers were soft and warm on my skin.

As I stopped at a red light, I gave her a smile and said, "That's an older one. I had it touched up a few months ago. Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful," she told me. "Your tattoo artist is very talented."

I nodded and then told her, "Well, I promised that you could touch my tattoos if you bought me dinner, so feel free."

"Even though I cheated?" she asked.

I nodded again and said, "Now you can touch me wherever you want."

She didn't reply as I pulled away from the light and put my eyes back on the road, smiling inwardly to myself. If she needed any more of an invitation, I couldn't think of one.

Finally, a few blocks later, she said, "Well, let's see, I know you have a tattoo here." Her hand moved to my right shoulder blade, where my old butterfly tattoo sat. I had it touched up at the same time as my dragon tattoo, so I turned my shoulder to her and leaned in to give her a better view.

"So pretty," she commented. Then she moved her hand to the back of my neck. "I know you have one back here."

"Mmm, your hand is warm," I said as I took a left onto the road leading to her neighborhood.

Her warm fingers massaged my neck for a second before falling down to my mid back, as far she could reach, as she said, "I know you have one down there, too."