Robin's Wedding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My tramp stamp," I confirmed.

She laughed a lilting couple of chuckles as she kept her left hand on my back, turned and leaned in to face me even more, and put her right hand on my shoulder. She slowly passed her right hand down and back up under my arm, her fingers light against my ribs as she caressed her way along. Her left hand glided up my back at the same time.

I debated with myself for only a second before I decided to let her do whatever she wanted to me. I liked to be aggressive, but I wanted to see how far she would go in the time we had left before we reached her house. My pussy creamed with excitement, my entire crotch soaked as was, probably, the back of my dress.

As I, unnecessarily, reached my right hand up to the top of the steering wheel, giving Raine access to roam as she wanted, the little pink-haired vixen tucked her right hand's fingers inside my halter top at the side of my right breast. She asked slowly, "Do you have a tattoo here?" Her hand inside my halter top slowly moved in and cupped my tit in her warm hand.

As she rolled my nipple between her fingers pleasure flooded my brain. Working hard to keep the vehicle on the road I shook my head and moaned "No."

"No?" she asked, continuing to roll my hard nipple between her thumb and index finger. "What about on that one?" she added, as she, in one motion, reached up my back with her left hand, tugged at the halter top bow behind my neck, and, as the top of my dress fell down to my waist, released my right tit and cupped my left.

I pulled my right arm back around her shoulders, giving her full access, as I enjoyed her ministrations on my warm breasts. "None there either," I breathed excitedly, as I turned right onto her road, only a few blocks from her house.

"Well," she said softly, "Where else?"

As I stopped at the final stop sign, I turned and kissed her. Her breath was warm, and her wet tongue sparred with mine sexily, inviting mine into her mouth. I pulled my hand from around her shoulder and laced my fingers into her pink hair, pulling her face hard against mine.

Raine moaned her appreciation into my mouth. She seemed to like my aggressiveness. I hoped that was a good sign, but I wasn't convinced.

A car honked its horn behind us causing us to break the kiss.

As I pulled through the intersection, Raine said, "Get me home."

I chuckled sexily, my tits completely exposed, and said, "I thought you told me to slow down? Didn't you say that you weren't going to expire?"

She laughed at that and said, "I just don't like being interrupted."

I quickly pulled up in front of her house. As she hopped out, I pulled up my top and tied my halter back behind my neck. By the time I managed to get myself together, lock up the vehicle, and approach the front door she was just getting it open.

She led me inside and I closed the door behind us.

When I turned from the door, she was standing in front of the couch looking at me. Her purse lay on the coffee table beside her. She had an odd look on her face.

Slowly stepping toward her, I stopped just short of touching her. I reached behind my neck, found the tie to my halter top, and pulled it loose one more time. As my dress fell to my hips, where it would stay until I pulled it up off my head, I asked, "Now where were we?" Before she could answer I leaned in to kiss her.

Raine did not back away as I slowly lifted my hands to either side of her face. She tipped her head back slightly and parted her pretty pink lips as I pressed my mouth to hers.

Her fingers lightly caressed my breasts as my tongue plunged into her mouth, sending tendrils of pleasure through my body. My passion rising, with my hands still on either side of her head, I laced my fingers into her pink hair, as she gently kissed me back with rising passion.

Inhaling deeply as we kissed, I could smell her flowery lilac perfume. Her mouth tasted minty as she let me kiss her deeply, her lips soft beneath mine. When I dropped my hands to her ass, she moaned into my mouth.

She was being so passive that it surprised me. There was no denying her passion, yet she had suddenly withdrawn into herself. Now, don't misunderstand me, this turned me on something fierce, since it felt like an invitation. Nasty visions filled my head. Still, it was a bit of a mixed signal.

I quickly tried to decide my next move. On the one hand, I really liked her. She and I were kindred spirits. There was a chemistry there that was undeniable. On the other hand, I was going to be gone after a week, flying back home to Pittsburg. I might never see her again.

Either way, there seemed to be a gap in our understanding of each other. I recalled our earlier conversations and decided that a little more communication might be needed, knowing full well that it could mean I ended up sleeping alone that night.

Breaking the kiss, I looked into her eyes. "So," I whispered to her, "are you ready to tell me what you like?"

She thought for a moment recalling our conversation and then she smiled at me, "Are you?"

I bit my lip and slowly nodded, my hands still on her firm ass and our bodies pressed close. She had one hand down on my forearm and the other up on my shoulder.

"You like to use that strap-on in your purse?" she whispered with a twinkle in her eyes.

"How do you know what I have in my purse?" I asked, surprised.

"A little birdie told me," she teased with a smirk.

"A little b-? Robin?" I asked, stunned that something so personal would have made it to a stranger. Then it occurred to me how Robin had set us up. I smiled at that.

She nodded. "Well?"

She had managed to surprise me, but I really liked the direction the conversation was taking. Deciding honesty was what was called for, I whispered, "I like being a woman but, sometimes, when I'm with a beautiful woman I like to pretend I'm a man."

Her eyes went wide at that. She bit her lip. Just as I was starting to fear that I had fucked everything up, she whispered back to me, "Wow, that's something I never thought I would hear anyone admit to fantasizing about."

My face grew warm, and I frantically searched my mind for a way to save face and gloss over what I had just confessed to. I didn't know what had come over me to be so honest, but I knew I had really fucked everything up.

Raine's forehead creased as she realized something. She asked, "Did Robin tell you to say that?"

"Robin?" I asked confused. "No. Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you that. Please, forget it," I begged. It was the only thing I could think to say. My head was a bit dizzy, and my face felt hot.

Raine pulled back from me, raised her voice, and demanded, "Damn it, Jenny! Tell me what you really like, not just what Robin told you I want to hear!"

I wasn't surprised that she was yelling at me. My fear was that she was offended at hearing my inner desires. But then I realized that she was asking me to tell her what I really liked. "I did," I said, surprised. She thought Robin had told me to say that? I continued, "Robin didn't tell me anything about you. She just said that she thought we'd get along."

"Really?"

I nodded. Then, realizing that she had just said that I had told her what she wanted to hear, optimism rose up in me and I tentatively asked, "So, you're okay with that?"

She nodded slowly.

"Is that why you and Kikue were too similar?"

She nodded again and said, "She wanted me to fuck her all the time with a strap-on and I discovered that I wanted the same thing. We compromised for a while; you know, half-and-half. But each of us spending half of our time doing something we didn't enjoy wore us down. Neither of us really wanted to be the dominant one."

I smiled at that. "I can do that."

She just looked at me for a few beats before she finally said, "Can you pretend to be really aggressive? I mean, like, maybe I pretend I don't want to do it and you make me do it?"

My pussy flowered open at her words. Did she really say what I thought she said? "Force you?" I asked, surprised.

She nodded, her head looking down and biting her lip. She had gone from angry to timorous very quickly. She added, "No blood or bruises, mind you, but yeah." She looked up at me and asked, "Would you do that for me?"

I gave an involuntary sigh of relief. I hadn't realized I had been holding my breath. I smiled at her and told her, "I'd do that for both of us, because that sounds amazing. I'm a little afraid I might go too far, though. You know, what if I think it's okay to slap you and you don't like that? What's the safe word?"

"My go-to safe word lately is 'chicken shit'," she sexily whispered. "But, for you, let's do this. If I want you to stop, I'll say 'Uncle.' But if I want you to be more aggressive, like to get you to slap me in the face, I'd call you a 'bitch.' How does that sound?"

Oh my god, I thought. I leaned forward and whispered softly into her ear, "Like a dream come true."

The smile left her face as she pushed me away and stepped back. Once she was free, she taunted, "Get your fucking hands off of me, you bitch!" With that, she turned, dashed across the room, up the half-flight of stairs, and around the corner.

I walked a few steps toward the stairs and then hesitated. Had I misunderstood?

After a moment Raine's head poked around the corner and she looked at me with surprise. Seeing the look on my face she said, "Come on, Jenny! I just called you a 'bitch.' What's the problem?"

I smiled at her as I stepped out of my heels and then, purse in hand, dashed toward the stairs.

Raine squealed and dashed away.

A couple steps behind her, I raced after her down the hall and into her bedroom, dropping my purse onto the bed.

She stopped short of diving through the window or running around the bed, turned around to face me, but put both hands up in front of her. "Stop right there. Bitch! Get the fuck out of my room!"

Trusting my instincts, I roughly grabbed her arms; well, not rough enough to bruise her but firm enough for her not to get free without some serious effort. Again, I hesitated.

Raine, smiling at me, said softly, "Don't be afraid. Just don't make me bleed or rip my blouse; I love this blouse."

"Okay," I said, taking a deep breath. Then, fearlessly, I released her left arm and slapped her across the face as hard as I dared, careful to only hit the cheek, not let my nails scratch her, and make a nice loud slapping sound.

Her head whipped to the side and back again, her pink hair covering her face. "Marvelous," she murmured.

Encouraged, I released her right arm, put my hands around her waist, lifted her off her feet, and tossed her onto the bed. She was as light as I had hoped but she also gave a little jump to help me.

She fell on her back onto the bed, her purple-tipped pink hair splaying across the sheets on either side of her head. Her hands fell, palms up on either side of her head, Raine's blue eyes sparkled at me as she asked, "Don't you fucking dare hold me down, call me a slut, and sit on my face! Bitch!"

I was starting to feel more comfortable in my role and my pussy was so wet that I was afraid that I might drown her if I sat on her face. The things she said were amazing to me. It was exactly the sort of thing I wanted to do to her.

I quickly pulled her pink heels off as I climbed up on the bed, sliding my hands up her pink jeans and across her bare flat stomach. I cupped her big firm tits for a second through her toga top, making sure the nipples were hard beneath, before sliding up and grabbing her wrists.

"Get your hands off of me!" she shouted.

"Slut," I told her, "I'll put my hands where I damn well please."

She looked up at me with a smile on her face. Then she taunted, "I suppose you think you're woman enough to make me eat you, don't you?"

That was music to my ears. She was telling me what she wanted me to do by telling me not to do it. I appreciated that because I was still a little nervous about doing the wrong thing. I said, "I don't think you know who you're dealing with, you little slut!" I hunched forward, my knees coming up and taking over for my hands. I rose up on my stocking-clad knees, pinning her wrists to the bed.

"You wouldn't dare!" she challenged me.

Glad that I had worn no panties, I smiled down at her as I pressed my pussy down over her face, the short hem of my dress rising up easily. Her mouth opened over my mound and expertly sucked and licked at my pussy. She was either a complete natural, well-practiced, or, more likely, both. Pleasure burst inside me, and my passions rose strongly. My reticence to show my true self evaporated in the face of my rising lust.

After a moment more of licking and sucking strongly at my pussy, Raine turned her head to the side, and pleaded, "Let me go, Bitch."

She wasn't serious and, not only did she not say 'Uncle,' but by calling me a bitch she was telling me that she wanted even more aggression. I reached down, grabbed the pink hair on either side of her head in my fists, and roughly realigned her face to my cleanly-waxed slit. I pressed her face firmly against my pussy as I hissed, "Eat my pink pussy, you pink slut!"

Raine's eyes sparkled up at me as she resumed eating my pussy. The short hem of my dress covered her mouth and nose from my view, but I could feel her lips, warm and soft against my dripping snatch. Her tongue slithered all around my sensitive flesh again and again, always returning to swirl around my hard little clit.

"Shit yeah, eat it!" I urged. My first orgasm was quickly approaching. I held her moderately firmly against me, tight enough so she couldn't get away but loose enough to let her breathe and slightly shift position if she needed.

She didn't fight or struggle, sucking and licking strongly at my pussy. Her hands flopped about uselessly beside my knees and the rest of her body laying behind me, not moving but for her rising chest.

I reached back behind me and cupped her tits in my hands. They were full and soft under her toga blouse, the nipples as rock-hard as they had been previously. I leaned to the side and managed to grab my purse. I was getting close to orgasm and my vision was getting blurry as I pulled free the light tan colored strap-on. It wasn't going to be long before I planned to use it.

Slurping loudly at my pussy, Raine ate me out with the expert skill of someone who had done it a thousand times to many different women. She seemed to know exactly what I needed her to do to me before I did.

Within a couple short minutes, my orgasm washed over me. I cried out with pleasure, pulling her up against me by her pink hair. I then set all of my weight down on her face.

Raine drank my cream as it flowed out of my cumming cunt.

"You made me cum so hard," I cooed as I came down from my orgasm. I sat there for a minute letting my breathing slow. I slowly pulled my sexy black dress off over my head, savoring the feeling of my soft pussy pressing against her face. I knew that it might be my only orgasm for a while.

Then, without warning, I lifted myself off her and hopped back to straddle her legs, my knees on the edge of the bed. I tugged at her pink jeans, getting the button detached and the fly unzipped in short order.

Raine breathed heavily as she watched me, her face covered in my juices. She didn't say a word.

I reached under her ass, hooked my fingers into the waistband of her jeans, and pulled them down and off in one fluid motion that dropped me off the bed to stand beside it. I was a bit surprised that her jeans came off so easily, as tight as they had been.

Her legs were decorated with a dozen various tattoos. As I stared for a moment at Raine's perfectly waxed slit, pink with arousal and framed by three small gold rings, one through her clit hood, and one through each pussy lip, she asked, "Like what you see?"

"It's so pretty," I told her without even thinking about it.

"Well, if you want it, you're going to have to take it!" she told me as she tried to kick herself away from me and up the bed.

That was exactly what I expected her to say and do. It turned me on so much to hear it. However, since I was hoping for it, I also completely anticipated it.

Raine's ankles were in my hands before the first kick, making her squeal in surprise. I lifted her legs high into the air, her ass coming off the bed toward me. I easily dragged her butt to the edge of the bed, set her down, and fell to my knees between her pale thighs.

"Not a problem," I told her before pressing my mouth down around her pretty pink flower.

"Holy shit," she cried out. Then she laughed at how quickly she had been conquered. After a moment she began to moan with pleasure. "Eat that pussy," she murmured.

With my face right there, I was able to see her pubic tattoo more clearly. It had a small frame around a phrase that read "Lick it or Stick it!"

My face was quickly soaked with Raine's fuck fluids, and I smiled to myself as to how much fun I was about to have with her. As I licked her pussy up and down, tasting her, I was struck at how good it tasted. Sure, it had the usual musky flavor, but for some reason she tasted especially good to me, sort of sweet and salty. I couldn't tell if that was her natural flavor or something she had applied. It was either the scent, the taste, or both, I couldn't tell that either. Regardless, I enjoyed eating her pussy more than any I had in a long time. In fact, eating Robin's pussy in Louisiana several months prior was the only pussy that tasted as good.

Since I had released her legs so my hands could busy themselves with pulling on my strap-on as I ate her pussy, Raine's hands were freed. Instead of pushing herself away or pretending to fight me off, she used them to pull her blouse up over her head. Once she had it off, I watched her carefully aim and toss it onto a small chair on the other side of the bed.

Once I had my strap-on cinched around my waist, I concentrated on eating her pussy even better. I reached up and mauled her breasts in my hands, roughly kneading and massaging the soft orbs. They were a nice size, filling my hands, and their hard nipples dented my palms as I held them. I realized that, not actually being a man, my handling of her breasts was a bit gentler than it would have been if my fingers were stronger or rougher.

Raine seemed to enjoy the treatment, moaning her appreciation, and cupping my hands with hers, encouraging me. After a moment, she breathed, "They've been bad."

I understood exactly what she was telling me. Lifting my right hand from her left breast, I swiped it across the bed toward her, and slapped hard across her left tit, sending it jiggling across her chest with a loud smack.

"Yes," Raine breathed as the side of her breast grew red. "Show me who's in charge," she challenged.

My lust flared inside of me. I quickly gave her other tit a hard slap before I stood up.

Standing between her thighs I pulled hard at the straps on either side of my hips, securing my strap-on firmly to my pelvis, Raine stared at the stiff phallus for just a moment. It was 8 inches long, three fingers thick, and the same color as my skin. It was quite realistic looking and could have been my own had I been born with one. She quickly scurried up the bed to the middle as if to get away. "Get away from me, Bitch!"

With a smile, I leapt onto the bed after her, coming down with my left hand across her throat and my knees between her spread thighs. "Where do you think you're going, Slut?" I asked rhetorically as I slapped her hard across the face with my right hand.

The lust flashed in Raine's eyes as she replied with a taunting question, "You don't seriously think you're woman enough to fuck me with that, do you?"

I sneered at her, lost in the moment, and told her, "I'm about to fuck you better than any woman, or man, has ever fucked you before, you little cunt!"